TwelverShia.net Forum

Mirza ghulam ahmed & bad arabic?

zaid_ibn_ali

Mirza ghulam ahmed & bad arabic?
« on: July 15, 2017, 06:16:46 PM »
Is it true that mirza couldn't pronounce certain arabic correctly?

Came across this which cited the following qadiani source:

https://www.alislam.org/friday-sermon/2015-07-24.html

“””Hazrat Musleh Maud (may Allah be pleased with him) said that some Arabic letters can only
be pronounced correctly by Arabs. Once an Arab came to an assembly of the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) who did Tabligh to him and quoted from the Holy Qur’an pronouncing certain words/letters in a non-Arabic accent. The Arab remarked that the Promised Messiah assumed to be a Prophet, but he did not even know how to pronounce the words how he could present its commentary! Companion of the Promised Messiah raised their hand to hit the man but the Promised Messiah grabbed his hand and stopped him. He explained that these people only have this as their weaponry how could they not use it! The Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) also said that honesty and proper arguments should not be expected of them or else there would have been no need for his advent. He said his advent demonstrated that these people had no real arsenal. Hazrat Musleh Maud (may Allah be pleased with him) said that when the Arabs themselves maintain that no one can pronounce the letters ق and ض like them, then why are they critical when someone ‘mispronounces’ them?”””

ZulFiqar

Re: Mirza ghulam ahmed & bad arabic?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 06:51:13 PM »
It is said that Sayyidina Bilal b. Rabah رضى الله عنه being an Ethiopian could not correctly pronounce ش and pronounced it as س

ِAn even bigger Daleel is that sayyidina Moosaa عليه السلام also had an impediment of the tongue, to such an extent that Pharaoh used to mock him and say he can scarcely express himself (Sura 43:52)
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 07:01:56 PM »
It is said that Sayyidina Bilal b. Rabah رضى الله عنه being an Ethiopian could not correctly pronounce ش and pronounced it as س

ِAn even bigger Daleel is that sayyidina Moosaa عليه السلام also had an impediment of the tongue, to such an extent that Pharaoh used to mock him and say he can scarcely express himself (Sura 43:52)

As far as I know neither Bilal nor any mainstream muslim attributed any form of prophetic or messianic status to him.

A physical impediment is one thing but not being able to pronounce arabic correctly when you are a divinely ordained prophet, messiah (methaphorically or not)???

How can he even be the mujadid of his century if he couldn't speak arabic properly?

Note the reason for mirzas shortcoming was not a physical attribute but rather not having mastered a language that wasn't his mother tongue.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 07:20:52 PM »

As far as I know neither Bilal nor any mainstream muslim attributed any form of prophetic or messianic status to him.

A physical impediment is one thing but not being able to pronounce arabic correctly when you are a divinely ordained prophet, messiah (methaphorically or not)???

How can he even be the mujadid of his century if he couldn't speak arabic properly?

Note the reason for mirzas shortcoming was not a physical attribute but rather not having mastered a language that wasn't his mother tongue.

Pronunciation and enunciation of words due to different accent hardly means a person didn't master the language. In any event it is a lame objection.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 07:52:58 PM »
You can't be serious...

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 07:28:58 AM »
The current khalifah (based in south London, lol) of the Ahmadi kuffar doesn't speak Arabic and has the charisma of a piece of toast bread. Wallahi how can you take your religion from their likes and the likes of the Kafir Mirza Ghulam is beyond me. Poor souls, I'd rather follow the mythicial son of Narjess 12th Imam. I remember a brother citing English (!) revelation by the kafir Ghulam, freshy distorted English reveleation! The way they defend it is hilarious, wallah they make Rawafid look normal and sane:

The next two revelations which are mocked are [English] I can what I will do and [English] We can what We will do. Firstly as explained earlier it is possible that there was forgetfulness involved as Ahmad(as) did not know the language of English. However, even if one focuses on these revelations they are simply stating that Allah knows what He will do and that We know what we will do.

LOL and people actually believe and follow that Dajjal.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:36:42 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 07:47:19 AM »

ِAn even bigger Daleel is that sayyidina Moosaa عليه السلام also had an impediment of the tongue, to such an extent that Pharaoh used to mock him and say he can scarcely express himself (Sura 43:52)[/size][/font]

This is why Prophet Haroon (as) was sent to help him.

Farid

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 08:00:32 AM »
There are articles online of him ripping off Al Hareeri to make his Arabic seem eloquent.

He wouldn't have to resort to this if he had good Arabic.

bint e aisha

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 01:41:09 PM »

Sayyiduna Bilal (RA) mispronouncing the Athan ?

◾Status : FABRICATED

Its is often said about the companion Bilal ibn Rabah al-Habashi (Radhi Allahu ‘anhu) that

It is reported that Prophet Muhammad [Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam] said, “The ‘seen’ of Bilal is ‘sheen’ in the hearing of God,” meaning that God does not see the physical manifestation; He appreciates the purity of heart.

It is a famous fabrication mentioned in virtually every book on Mawdu’ ahadith.

In fact, Sayyiduna Bilal (RA) had no difficulty at all, rather he was very eloquent (fasih) and called the adhan loud and clear, which is why he was selected by the Noble Prophet ﷺ  for the task.
Ibn Kathir, Mulla ‘Ali Al-Qari, Al-Shawkani amongst others have declared this narration to be a fabrication.

See: Al Maqasidul Hasanah, hadith: 582 and 221, Tazkiratul Mawdu’at pg. 101, Al Masnu’, hadith: 159 and Kashful Khafa vol. 1 pg. 411

Trust traditional scholars for your deen, not wikipedia..

Source

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 05:20:09 PM »

Sayyiduna Bilal (RA) mispronouncing the Athan ?

◾Status : FABRICATED

Its is often said about the companion Bilal ibn Rabah al-Habashi (Radhi Allahu ‘anhu) that

It is reported that Prophet Muhammad [Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam] said, “The ‘seen’ of Bilal is ‘sheen’ in the hearing of God,” meaning that God does not see the physical manifestation; He appreciates the purity of heart.

It is a famous fabrication mentioned in virtually every book on Mawdu’ ahadith.

In fact, Sayyiduna Bilal (RA) had no difficulty at all, rather he was very eloquent (fasih) and called the adhan loud and clear, which is why he was selected by the Noble Prophet ﷺ  for the task.
Ibn Kathir, Mulla ‘Ali Al-Qari, Al-Shawkani amongst others have declared this narration to be a fabrication.

See: Al Maqasidul Hasanah, hadith: 582 and 221, Tazkiratul Mawdu’at pg. 101, Al Masnu’, hadith: 159 and Kashful Khafa vol. 1 pg. 411

Trust traditional scholars for your deen, not wikipedia..

Source

ahsanti, it's a common myth Shias and other deviants use to justify their laughing stocks of scholars who are poor at Arabic and Tajweed. As a matter of fact Bilal was Makkan raised and like many Ethiopians (to this very day) was fluent in Arabic with no problems whatsoever.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]