TwelverShia.net Forum

Muslims opressed by China!

Furkan

Muslims opressed by China!
« on: February 11, 2015, 12:43:04 AM »
Read how our brothers and sisters in China are being opressed by these kafirs.

"URUMQI – In another crackdown on religious freedoms, China has forced the imams of eastern Muslim majority district of Xinjiang to dance in the street, and swear to an oath that they will not teach religion to children as well telling them that prayer is harmful to the soul." ( read further by clicking on link below)

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/asia-pacific/482889-chinese-imams-forced-to-dance.html
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Rationalist

Re: Muslims opressed by China!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 04:02:27 AM »
I guess Chinese Muslims are forced to do taqiyyah.

Hani

Re: Muslims opressed by China!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 04:33:39 AM »
Definitely a legitimate Taqiyyah situation may Allah help them. Forcing elderly wise men to dance like kids, it's obvious they're trying to humiliate them.

A world where China and Russia are the dominant superpowers will be a sad and forsaken world... sadly, that's where we're heading.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear