TwelverShia.net Forum

Hassan's Ra birthday was today

Pearl

Hassan's Ra birthday was today
« on: June 11, 2017, 06:06:19 AM »
The Shias of ahlul-bayt told me that Hassan Ra was born in Ramadan and today was his birthday. The Shias bought a huge Carvel cake with Hassan's​ Ra picture on it and sang Happy birthday ya Hassan. 😂 they even cut a slice of cake for him.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 06:15:25 AM by Pearl »

Hani

Re: Hassan's Ra birthday was today
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 07:08:08 AM »
Usually the Shia of Ahlulbayt are only interested in Husayn. I'm Happy they remembered Al Hasan once a year.

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 07:17:41 AM »
the so called shia of ahlulbayt whose religion has no resemblance whatsoever to Islam which ahlulbayt believed & practised

Pearl

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 08:09:55 AM »
the so called shia of ahlulbayt whose religion has no resemblance whatsoever to Islam which ahlulbayt believed & practised
The Shias of ahlul-bayt is the name of the Shia dawah group, their headquarters is in my house, since my grandmother is a full twelver now. Unfortunately my grandmother believes in the twelver sect and treats the dawah group as her own grandsons.

Hani

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 08:54:08 AM »
The Shias of ahlul-bayt is the name of the Shia dawah group, their headquarters is in my house, since my grandmother is a full twelver now. Unfortunately my grandmother believes in the twelver sect and treats the dawah group as her own grandsons.

May Allah guide your grandma, we tend to concentrate more on youth and mature folks here since we believe they have the mental capacity (sometimes) to research and revise their beliefs. Older people are too difficult to deal with, they're usually way past the stage of shifting positions but God guides whom He wishes.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

omar111

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 10:23:44 PM »
Shia invented cities before they invented the imam e zamana and attributed it to Imam Hassan
وينقل الكليني أيضا في كتابه ((الكافي)) ج1 في باب مولد الحسن بن علي (ع) : رواية عن يعقوب بن يزيد عن ابن أبي عمير عن أبي عبدالله (ع) (الحديث الخامس من هذا الباب) أنه قال : ((إن الحسن (ع) قال : إن لله مدينتين إحداهما بالمشرق والاخرى بالمغرب , عليهما سور من حديد وعلى كل واحد منهما الف ألف مصراع وفيها سبعون ألف ألف لغة يتكلم كل لغة بخلاف لغة صاحبها وأنا أعرف جميع اللغات وما فيهما وما بينهما , وما عليهما حجة غيري وغير الحسين أخي)).
"Allah has two cities. One is in the east and the other is in the west. They have a boundary around them that is made of iron and each one has a million doors. Seven thousand different languages exist therein and I know all those languages and all that is therein and all there is between it. There is no one who would possess Leadership with Divine Authority except I and my brother al-Husayn."
Source: Al Kafi Vol.1 Pg. 462