TwelverShia.net Forum

what is the name of abu hurairah father?

Najamsethii484

what is the name of abu hurairah father?
« on: November 02, 2017, 11:48:02 AM »
Salaam everyone im ex sunni and want to know about name of abu hurairahs father because it doesnt written anywhere is it something fishy with his birth?

MuslimAnswers

Re: what is the name of abu hurairah father?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 12:12:53 PM »
^

Very strange any Shia would talk about Abu Hurayrah's (RAA) father [upon which there are many different Aqwaal by the way], when 'Ali's (RAA) father was named Abd Manaf!!! Talk about perpetuating false views based on mere names!!!

If one wants to insinuate anything based on this faulty reasoning, first start with 'Ali and leave Abu Hurayrah alone!!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:16:55 PM by MuslimAnswers »

Farid

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 12:25:00 PM »
Salaam everyone im ex sunni and want to know about name of abu hurairahs father because it doesnt written anywhere is it something fishy with his birth?

The name of his father is Abd Ghanm. This is reported by Al-Fallas, Ibn Abi Al-Dunya, and others.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 01:39:52 PM »
^

Very strange any Shia would talk about Abu Hurayrah's (RAA) father [upon which there are many different Aqwaal by the way], when 'Ali's (RAA) father was named Abd Manaf!!! Talk about perpetuating false views based on mere names!!!

If one wants to insinuate anything based on this faulty reasoning, first start with 'Ali and leave Abu Hurayrah alone!!!
thanks for your nawasib comments where did Imam Ali AS come from i asked about abu hurayrah fathers name is it so difficult to answer it nawasib boy and Imam Ali As father name was Abu Talib AS and mothers name was Fatima Bint Asad SA and abu hurarirah father name is uknown and mothers name also because he is father of cats im sure that any of your guys so called companions of Prophet Muhammad Saww who was hypocrites actually had any father or mother and thanks for saying that Imam Ali AS belongs to Shia Islamic community and not you guys you guys only say that you believe in him but you dont inside your heart is hatred for Ahlulbayt AS

Najamsethii484

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 01:46:29 PM »

The name of his father is Abd Ghanm. This is reported by Al-Fallas, Ibn Abi Al-Dunya, and others.
tell me more jokes this name is not even on internet its false name i searched it so many times

Optimus Prime

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 01:52:31 PM »
^

thanks for your nawasib comments where did Imam Ali AS come from i asked about abu hurayrah fathers name is it so difficult to answer it nawasib boy and Imam Ali As father name was Abu Talib AS and mothers name was Fatima Bint Asad SA and abu hurarirah father name is uknown and mothers name also because he is father of cats im sure that any of your guys so called companions of Prophet Muhammad Saww who was hypocrites actually had any father or mother and thanks for saying that Imam Ali AS belongs to Shia Islamic community and not you guys you guys only say that you believe in him but you dont inside your heart is hatred for Ahlulbayt AS

Try using commas to break up your points.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 01:53:51 PM »
^

Try using commas to break up your points. are you a english teacher ? abu hurairahs father name please??????

Farid

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 02:24:26 PM »
tell me more jokes this name is not even on internet its false name i searched it so many times

This is a screenshot from Al-Fallas' book (p. 224).

It is not my problem if you do not have these sources and did not find it online.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 02:26:11 PM »
^

I am only using the logic you used against the Companion (RAA) and applying to 'Ali (RAA), whose father's name was after a false idol, as Abu Talib was not his real name. If this Shia logic is used against Abu Hurayrah (RA) and other Companions (RAA), I say those who are symbols of Shiaism should not be spared, as simple as that.

As for the sources not being in the Internet, I suggest you take real Islamic instruction and learn the sources of proof for Sunnism before coming here with irrelevant rants. Your hatred of us should not make you so arrogant that it prevents you from learning our religion with our scholars.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 02:37:49 PM »
why was he called father of cats?

Farid

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 02:43:46 PM »

First of all, are you satisfied with the answer that I have given you?

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 01:22:55 AM »
^

Try using commas to break up your points. are you a english teacher ? abu hurairahs father name please??????

So many question marks? Has Ameen returned under a new username?

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 08:06:01 PM »

So many question marks? Has Ameen returned under a new username?

Not Ameen himself but his twins :)
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Najamsethii484

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 03:17:20 PM »

First of all, are you satisfied with the answer that I have given you?
its a name you just founded by yourself i didnt find it anywhere in books or internet so its only a joke i think he didhave a  unknown father its 100% true

Farid

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 03:23:37 PM »
Scrolll up. I posted a screenshot.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 03:32:53 PM »
i find this as fake as abu hurairah searched that books name even it didnt came up where did you get so fake books from its not even most authentic books of sunnis like sahih muslim or bukhari?

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 04:12:08 PM »
^

It is not our fault if you cannot find our books, not everything that you cannot find is fake by default even if that is the Shias' wish. Try to become more academic in the future, if possible.

Farid

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 04:13:33 PM »
Al Bukhari and Muslim are not sources for biographical information.

Unfortunately for you, nobody doubts the accuracy and attribution of Tareekh Al Fallas to its author, so surely, your opinion is irrelevant.