TwelverShia.net Forum

Najamsethii banned

Farid

Najamsethii banned
« on: November 07, 2017, 04:54:59 PM »
Najamsethii has been banned for attacking a member and calling his father a homosexual. Such behavior will not be tolerated on these boards.

Optimus Prime

Re: Najamsethii banned
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 05:18:10 PM »
Najamsethii has been banned for attacking a member and calling his father a homosexual. Such behavior will not be tolerated on these boards.

Good choice.

He was only here to stir fitna.

bint e aisha

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 05:38:10 PM »

Ok so he has been banned for his personal attacks on a member, and not for his swearing at mother Aisha, Khalid bin Waleed and Abu Huraira RAA (you might have missed those comments in the shoutbox). What is the forum policy regarding this?

Farid

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 07:22:03 PM »
It depends on each case. In some cases, the attacks on noble companions are due to their ideology and sect, not due to their personal behavior problems.

If we were to ban all Shias that were malicious towards companions there would be no forums at all.

iceman

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 07:34:00 PM »
Ok, so when it comes to my post/s the little box on the bottom left that says 'like' has that been removed, if yes then why? Or did I accidentally press something? 😊

iceman

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 07:40:44 PM »
It depends on each case. In some cases, the attacks on noble companions are due to their ideology and sect, not due to their personal behavior problems.

If we were to ban all Shias that were malicious towards companions there would be no forums at all.

And if you had to ban all Sunis who think and speak ill about Shia and who speak down at them and who openly and regularly mock their Imams especially the 12th then what......?😊

Well it happens constantly, regularly, freely and openly without any hesitation what so ever, why? Because it is allowed and it's become a common practice😊

Farid

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 07:48:05 PM »
It depends on case by case basis brother Iceman. Do let us know when someone shows inappropriate behavior.

iceman

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 07:55:12 PM »
It depends on case by case basis brother Iceman. Do let us know when someone shows inappropriate behavior.

Oh you have eyes and ears. something that's a common practice doesn't need to be told or made aware of. It's right there in front of you. 😊

bint e aisha

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 08:10:13 PM »

Hmm I see. If someone calls a companion as rapist, would that be overlooked? Or are there any rules regarding it?

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 10:06:03 PM »
I can understand animosity between two sects, but cheap petty insults is simply not the same. Judging from his bogus posts(and awful grammar), he was nothing but a sectarian troll trying to trigger people. This is a debate forum, where people alike come to converse their ideals.
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Hadrami

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 01:16:36 AM »

I hate shitism doctrine to the bone, but i will never insult a shia's parents. Then again if someone is used to attacking & insulting Mothers of The Believers since they were kids, then insulting someone else's parents is nothing for them.

Hadrami

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 01:24:05 AM »

I'm sure a shia calling a stranger's father a homo is also due to ideology & sect. If that person's father is shia, i doubt he will said it. Just make a rule based on if it's spamming or creating multiple topics at the same time. Besides, slandering Mothers of Believers is worse than slandering someone else.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 12:54:35 PM »

And if you had to ban all Sunis who think and speak ill about Shia and who speak down at them and who openly and regularly mock their Imams especially the 12th then what......?😊

Well it happens constantly, regularly, freely and openly without any hesitation what so ever, why? Because it is allowed and it's become a common practice😊

Why should the Sunnis be banned on a Sunni forum for 'thinking' bad about Shias? This is not the Hawza Mukhabaraat or the execution gallows of Iran and Iraq if you did not know.

As for insulting the "Infallibles", this is done only on the basis of and with reference to the Shias' own beliefs. If the Shias don't like this, they should convert to Sunnism.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 12:55:44 PM by MuslimAnswers »