TwelverShia.net Forum

Opinion From Kurdistan: Iranians Should Be Angry About Iraq

MuslimAnswers

Interesting article from niqash (Definitely not a pro-terrorist site): http://www.niqash.org/articles/?id=3622

"Opinion From Kurdistan: Iranians Should Be Angry About Iraq" (Basically about how ideology of the regime funnels the money Iran makes to its foreign causes, leaving Iranians scrambling to survive).

Hani

Re: Opinion From Kurdistan: Iranians Should Be Angry About Iraq
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 08:35:01 PM »
Not even Iraqis benefit from it, only Iranian backed militia commanders and politicians.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 12:34:45 AM »
is it true even Hadi al-Amiri is not even Iraqi citizen, but Iranian passport holder?

Furkan

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 11:18:37 AM »
The problem is, many people are naive and unaware of shiism and Iran. I'm a Kurd and my relatives, friends have no idea of the dangers of Iran. Some are aware of it since Iran slaughters the kurds in it's land, but there is a weak connection between the kurds from Turkey and Iran, so many kurds are unaware of Iran's devil side.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hadrami

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 01:11:11 AM »
Try show them this video. See how your relative reacts
https://youtu.be/E-dnKLHsb38