TwelverShia.net Forum

Poems about Allah Ta´ala and Islam

Husamah

Poems about Allah Ta´ala and Islam
« on: October 28, 2016, 01:16:29 AM »
As Salamu ´alaykum dear brothers and sisters! Often, especially after the salat-ul-fajr I like write poems about Allah Ta´ala and Islam. I opened this topic to share poems with you. I'm italian and of course I did poems in italian but I tried to translate them into english!
Praise be to ALLAH TA'ALA, on the Earth and in the sky, where shines all the splendor of His light and always exalted be His Name and His Magnificence. Glory to the Righteous the Mighty the Sublime the Bountiful the Great, may He be praised and honored in the best way and Amin always and everywhere.

Husamah

Re: Poems about Allah Ta´ala and Islam
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 01:36:30 AM »
This is the first "poem" that I wrote, the title is "Dar al Kufr" - Oh Allah! A land where I can't praise Thee, it is not my country; a land where I can't honor You, it is not my homeland; a place where people mock Thy signs and insult Thy Name, is not my home. My home is wherever I can praise You and glorify You, wherever I can honor You and sanctify You. I can't stay in this place, where the people overflowing with envy mock Thy Holy Name, and where the people look at me with suspicion for the simple reason that I testified that there is no god but You. Oh Allah, accept these my words! The praises of a Your servant who is adrift in the Lands of Disbelief, a Your servant who clings to Your Word with the hope to go, if You want it, to the Lands of Islam. Oh Allah! My home is wherever I can testify Your uniqueness and wherever I can proclaim Your greatness!"
Praise be to ALLAH TA'ALA, on the Earth and in the sky, where shines all the splendor of His light and always exalted be His Name and His Magnificence. Glory to the Righteous the Mighty the Sublime the Bountiful the Great, may He be praised and honored in the best way and Amin always and everywhere.

Husamah

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 01:43:16 AM »
Second poem! Title "As Salam ´alaykum" - ...a greeting of peace that soothes the soul and opens the hearts...intense deep words that give every day the joy of being brothers united on the Path of Truth and protected in the Mercy of the Most High.

Husamah

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 02:07:24 AM »
Title "Dar al Islam" - Oh Allah! Blessed be every place where Thy Name is exalted every moment and, where the people free from envy and pride prostrate themselves humbly before Thee; blessed be every place where faith abounds and where everyone wants for his brother what he wishes for himself; blessed be every land where the soul becomes quite remembering You...oh my Lord, bless all of them the Lands of Islam!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 02:09:38 AM by Husamah »

Husamah

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 02:15:53 AM »
Title "Friday" - ...friday...that peaceful day! That joyful atmosphere! The adhan echoes in the air and from minaret the muezzin calls...and its voice expands to countries and districts giving the happy call to prayer: and the people come without hesitation...

Husamah

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 11:13:56 AM »
Title "La ilaha illa Allah" - ...same emotions of the first time...with the impetuous force of a river that descends to the valley with the permission of Allah the words of shahada come from deep of my soul and they paw with the pride of a galloping horse...shahada...It crosses barriers because it doesn't know any boundaries: it breaks the walls of disbelief.

Husamah

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 11:27:02 AM »
Title "Arkan al Islam" -Oh brother, witness your faith! The shahada is our flag... Oh brother donate zakat! It's a purification for you... Pray! In the salah you will find peace and rest for your heart... Fast! You will show your obedience to Allah... And if you can, go to Valley of Hijaz with humility and devotion! Oh brother, do all this! In truth, you will be rewarded.

Husamah

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 11:40:16 AM »
Title "Sham" - Uninhabited cities, villages razed to the ground...abandoned farms: all that remains of Syria...land of no one...you can't hear the bleating of flocks over the highlands, you can hear only the sound of artillery and the heartbreaking lament of men who have nothing left: family, home, homeland...all lost. But Allah is with them if they still have the most great treasure-the faith- well guarded in their hearts. Oh Allah! How I would be happy if I saw, in the midst of so much death and desolation, Thy light illuminate even for a moment the lands of Syria.

Husamah

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 03:09:25 PM »
Title "Ar Raqib" -The moon still be raised from the heights, and in the meantime already the first stars you can see in the sky that gradually becomes more black... The Lord gathers the souls and everything falls asleep: it's night...Oh Allah, while everything calms down, only You remain to watch over the Created and You hug it in Your abundant Goodness, and Your Love fills the earth and the heavens.

Husamah

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 03:42:56 PM »
Title "Muhammad (sallallahu ´alayhi wasallam)" -Glorified be Allah Ta´ala the Mighty the Sublime the One Who led Muhammad, the Best man of the Creation, a very noble and generous Prophet...he encountered a lots of obstacles on his way, but he never gave up... and he fought a lots of wars and he overwhelmed a lots of enemies, with the help of his Lord and battalions of angels... Oh pilgrim! If you will go to Medina incline my greeting of peace to Muhammad! And thank him! because he taught us to live as men when we were lost in total darkness living like beasts.

Husamah

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 03:54:47 PM »
Title "SubhanaLlah" -Glorified be Allah for welcoming us in His grace, for enlightening us with His wonderful light, for showing us the Truth, for having revealed His signs... Glorified be Allah the One who taught us to distinguish truth from falsehood and good from evil. And when we were lost in the greed of our mistakes He has led us in His Path. So, glorified and exalted be our Lord the Most High!

Husamah

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 04:16:57 PM »
Title "al-Hamid" -Oh Allah! You are praised by the rocks of the mountains and by the ocean surf... You are praised by the placid backwaters and by sketches of gushing springs... You are praised by the thundering waterfalls and by the river and streams... You are praised by the thunder, by the winds and by drifting clouds... You are glorified by the flowers and by the majestic trees of the forest... You are glorified by flying birds and by buzzing bees in honeycombs... You are sanctified by the angels around Your Throne and by the women and men in their homes and in their fiels... You are honored by the fishes in the river bed of the streams and by the fishes in the dept of the sea... You are praised by the neat rows of ants, for food that You give them in abundance and You are praised by the foxes in their lairs because You give them a refuge... And You are exalted by the bird on its nest when it sees its eggs opened, and it "says" "Praise and Glory to Allah the One Who donates the Life!"

Hani

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 07:14:51 PM »
"Dar al Kufr" This is a good poem, I can see you are troubled but know that anyone who has resilient and fortified faith can glorify God wherever he is regardless of society.

"Dar al Islam" I love this one, I wish the middle east was as you describe it though Haha... People need a lot of religious education, spiritual growth and moral discipline to act and behave in a way befitting a Muslim these days.

"Sham" Syria was a bastion of Islam and the people were strong believers, when Russia & Iran felt it would be taken away from their grip they decided to destroy it all, people and stones.

"al-Hamid" That's my favorite one, I'm pro-environmental.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Husamah

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 08:07:07 PM »
Wa ´alaykum as Salamu wa RahmatuLlahi wa BarakatuHu! Yes, brother, I'm in trouble! My neighbors are very very islamophobic. For example, if something happens they always give me the blame because I'm Muslim! And often they do despite to switch the music at time of salah...but I don't give up : when they switch the music I go to pray in the wood! Next years I'd like to go to Pakistan or South Africa, in Hanafi Madrasa, my dream is to become ´Alimah, inshaLlah! At moment I study Hanafi law at home. I'm pro-enviromental, too! I really like the nature, animals, rocks, planets... Creation is very wonderful! Allahu akbar.