TwelverShia.net Forum

Qadiyani's

Rationalist

Re: Qadiyani's
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 01:30:18 AM »

What about his Prophecy where he claimed he would write 50 volumes, and ended up writing 5? When asked about it, he said the difference between 50 and 5 is just a dot.

He meant that the value of these 5 books is equivalent to 50, similar to the Hadith of Mi'raj where we learn that offering the 5 obligatory Salat is equivalent to offering 50 which was the original command of Allah.

How do you know that's what he meant? He never explained it with the anology that you used.
Another point to keep in mind is that if hypothetically Ghulam Ahmad said he would write 50 books but only ended up writing 5 doesn't mean he is a liar.

But for this case it wasn't  missing inshallah which caused this happen. He actually replied by saying its just a dot. I mean you group donates a minimum of 6.5% of your income every month. If Mizra can get away by saying the difference between 50 and 5 is a dot, can a Qadiani donate 0.65% since all this is moving a decimal place? Or instead of donating $50 can a Qadiani donate $5 instead?

ZulFiqar

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 01:36:19 AM »

What about his Prophecy where he claimed he would write 50 volumes, and ended up writing 5? When asked about it, he said the difference between 50 and 5 is just a dot.

He meant that the value of these 5 books is equivalent to 50, similar to the Hadith of Mi'raj where we learn that offering the 5 obligatory Salat is equivalent to offering 50 which was the original command of Allah.

How do you know that's what he meant? He never explained it with the anology that you used.
Another point to keep in mind is that if hypothetically Ghulam Ahmad said he would write 50 books but only ended up writing 5 doesn't mean he is a liar.

But for this case it wasn't  missing inshallah which caused this happen. He actually replied by saying its just a dot. I mean you group donates a minimum of 6.5% of your income every month. If Mizra can get away by saying the difference between 50 and 5 is a dot, can a Qadiani donate 0.65% since all this is moving a decimal place? Or instead of donating $50 can a Qadiani donate $5 instead?

If the argument is regarding subscription, that you donated funds expecting 50 books and only got 5, then the answer to that specific objection is that Ghulam Ahmad wrote over 80 books let alone 50 with the money he acquired from the subscriptions. He wrote Baraheen al Ahmadiyya for the objective of proving the truth of the Quran and the Prophethood of Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم that was the objective and purpose of the Baraheen e Ahmadiyya series. Now we know that in fact he wrote some 80 books for this same purpose. What difference does it make if they have a different title, the substance of the books is what matters. And his specific point about saying that the difference between 50 and 5 is a dot is a clear reference to the Hadith of Mi'raj (5 prayers = 50), it means the value of these 5 books is such that it is equivalent to 50 volumes.

Rationalist

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 01:52:14 AM »
[
If the argument is regarding subscription, that you donated funds expecting 50 books and only got 5, then the answer to that specific objection is that Ghulam Ahmad wrote over 80 books let alone 50 with the money he acquired from the subscriptions. He wrote Baraheen al Ahmadiyya for the objective of proving the truth of the Quran and the Prophethood of Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم that was the objective and purpose of the Baraheen e Ahmadiyya series. Now we know that in fact he wrote some 80 books for this same purpose. What difference does it make if they have a different title, the substance of the books is what matters. And his specific point about saying that the difference between 50 and 5 is a dot is a clear reference to the Hadith of Mi'raj (5 prayers = 50), it means the value of these 5 books is such that it is equivalent to 50 volumes.[/size][/font]

But that's what  not what happened. You said he wrote 80 books in total. On the contrary, for Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya alone he claimed he is going to write 50 volumes.  When asked  he replied that the difference between the 50 and 5 is just a dot. Did he reference Miraj after that? Or was this defense created after?

Also, you did not answer my question. What if a Qadiani followed the Sunnah of Mizra and wanted to donate .65% of his monthly in happiness instead of 6.5% ? Wouldn't this be considered a Sunnah of Mizra Ghulaam Ahmad?

ZulFiqar

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2017, 02:32:15 AM »

But that's what  not what happened. You said he wrote 80 books in total. On the contrary, for Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya alone he claimed he is going to write 50 volumes.  When asked  he replied that the difference between the 50 and 5 is just a dot. Did he reference Miraj after that? Or was this defense created after?

Also, you did not answer my question. What if a Qadiani followed the Sunnah of Mizra and wanted to donate .65% of his monthly in happiness instead of 6.5% ? Wouldn't this be considered a Sunnah of Mizra Ghulaam Ahmad?

He did not explicitly reference the Mi'raj, but the comparison between 50 and 5 is an implicit reference to it. Keep in mind Ghulam Ahmad is writing for a Muslim and religious audience, it is not necessary to reference every parable explicitly, those who have even a basic knowledge of Religion will immediately discern the Ishara

As for your latter point, it is not at all the Sunnah of Mirza as you claim. In fact, Mirza sahib offered to refund those who were complaining about not receiving 50 volumes of Baraheen-e-Ahmadiyya provided they first return their 4 volumes. This fact itself destroys your entire objection.

“Any person who has any complaints regarding this issue can contact me by post and I will  arrange for the money to be returned to them. I will delegate someone in their area to take  the books back and return them their money. I also forgive them for all their abuses and  slander upon me for the sake of Allah because I don’t want anyone to be punished in the  hereafter for this. In a situation where the buyer of the book has passed away and their children would like their money back then they can get it in the same way.” (Tabligh-e-Risaalat vol. 3  page 35)

Farid

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 03:04:35 AM »
Is the current leader of the ahmediyya/qadiani sect fluent in arabic? Is he a qualified muffasir?

Current leader? Perhaps this should be asked about the mutanabi Mirza Ghulam whose only contribution to Islamic sciences is his claim to being a messiah/mahdi.

I read his book on Shiasm. Pretty weak stuff. I wouldn't publish it on the site, since it is not up to par with our standards.

I'd say these are the issues with his book:

A- The whole book is poetic filler content and could have been written in six pages as opposed to fifty.
B- The arguments are strong but they're not new, they're very common and basic.
C- There aren't many arguments in the book.

So as I previously said, I wouldn't recommend it but I wouldn't prohibit anyone from checking it out.

Would you go out of your way to upload it to the site?

Also, is it the level of the work of an expert on the subject let alone a prophet?

Hani

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2017, 03:46:58 AM »
It's the work of a poet. His arguments were very basic and commonly found in books that preceded him. He probably quoted an argument or two from those books and filled the rest with eloquent speech. There's nothing new, I wouldn't waste my time uploading it.

As for him being a prophet, if anything this book proves he isn't even remotely qualified to write on this topic. To me, the man is an intelligent scholar with potential who was tempted with money and bought by you know who.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Farid

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2017, 04:06:52 AM »
I wouldn't waste my time uploading it.

Shukran.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2017, 04:10:32 AM »

Shukran.

You can read it and download it online:

http://www.aaiil.org/text/books/mga/sirrul/sirrulkhilafahsecretofexistence.pdf

It was originally written in Arabic and translated into Urdu. If you understand those languages you can read it here ( Arabic & Urdu parallel text)

https://www.alislam.org/urdu/rk/Sirrul-Khalafa-Urdu.pdf

Hadrami

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2017, 04:55:01 AM »
i dont get it why some people here believes hes not a qadiyani. The guy went head over heels to defend that die in his poopoo false prophet and call him as someone who is worthy of praise. This ghulam's fan is on par with shia when it comes to lying. This is a sunni - shia forum, not a sunni qadiyani forum. Can we not waste anymore of our time with non sunni shia discussion.

Farid

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2017, 04:57:52 AM »

Shukran.

You can read it and download it online:

http://www.aaiil.org/text/books/mga/sirrul/sirrulkhilafahsecretofexistence.pdf

It was originally written in Arabic and translated into Urdu. If you understand those languages you can read it here ( Arabic & Urdu parallel text)

https://www.alislam.org/urdu/rk/Sirrul-Khalafa-Urdu.pdf

I already said that I read it. Please be a fair judge and compare it to the quality of the articles on the site.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 04:58:53 AM by Farid »

ZulFiqar

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2017, 05:05:22 AM »

I already said that I read it. Please be a fair judge and compare it to the quality of the articles on the site.

It isn't meant to be a long winded academic refutation of Shi'ism, only a defense of the Khulafa al Rashidin Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman رضى الله عنهم against the accusations of the Shi'a. Its objective is to elucidate Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani's creed and position regarding the contentious issue of Khilafa and the status of the Sahaba. It's a book written for the laity, i.e. ordinary Muslims, not for academics, hence why it is not as "technical" as you guys think it should be. Furthermore, Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani himself writes in this book that he doesn't want to delve into the chronicles and historical accounts, but present his creed regarding the status of the Khulafa al Rashidin and Sahaba in light of the Holy Qur'an.

Rationalist

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2017, 05:15:52 AM »

He did not explicitly reference the Mi'raj, but the comparison between 50 and 5 is an implicit reference to it. Keep in mind Ghulam Ahmad is writing for a Muslim and religious audience, it is not necessary to reference every parable explicitly, those who have even a basic knowledge of Religion will immediately discern the Ishara
The analogy is flawed various reasons.

Mirza said he would write 50 volumes and wrote 5. While for the 50 prayers it was ordered, and then requested to be cut down to 5. Next the how Miraj occurred is not agreed upon by all Muslims. The Mutazilla were  the first Muslims to believe it was a dream. So how would you explain this analogy to them? In fact they don't even believe this 50 prayers event.  The hadith on the Miraj are not muatwatir. The only binding information is what's in the Quran.
Also, if 50 was metaphorical number then how come Mizra become literal when it comes to sending lanat. He literally wrote lana 1000x.

As for your latter point, it is not at all the Sunnah of Mirza as you claim. In fact, Mirza sahib offered to refund those who were complaining about not receiving 50 volumes of Baraheen-e-Ahmadiyya provided they first return their 4 volumes. This fact itself destroys your entire objection.
I am not even referring to people funding the people did toward Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya. What I am taking about is the money donation you give to your Ahmadiyah jamaat of 6.5% every month. Can one pay .65% as a Sunnah of Mirza Ghulaam instead of 6.5%?

ZulFiqar

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 06:10:35 AM »
Mirza said he would write 50 volumes and wrote 5. While for the 50 prayers it was ordered, and then requested to be cut down to 5.

The point is that Allah said the offering of these 5 Maktoobaat prayers is equivalent to offering 50 prayers. Not only this, there are many Ahadith which suggest that good deeds are multiplied tenfold; so the offering of a single good deed with utmost sincerity is equivalent to its tenfold in the sight of Allah. The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "There will come a time in which whoever does a tenth of what he has been ordered shall be saved." (Tirmidhi: Isnaduhu Hasan)

Next the how Miraj occurred is not agreed upon by all Muslims. The Mutazilla were  the first Muslims to believe it was a dream. So how would you explain this analogy to them?

Whether the Mi'raj was a dream or not is irrelevant to the point. If you are a Mu'tazilite that is your business, but the majority of Muslims accept this Hadith of the story of how 50 prayers was reduced to 5. I cannot amend my arguments to accommodate the doubts of all sorts of bizarre and obscure sects.

In fact, I also believe that the Mi'raj was not a bodily ascension but rather the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم was raised up in spirit. Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani has explained that in Mi'raj, the Spirit of the Prophet took on the form of a body of light which was able to travel up into the Heavens, whereas, the earthen flesh and blood body Jasad al-Unsari is unable to withstand the realities of other dimensions beyond this, and cannot survive or travel at such speed into the 7 Heavens. So I also believe it was a kind of powerful Vision which happens through spiritual ascension, though not merely an ordinary dream as you say the Mu'tazila believed.

In fact they don't even believe this 50 prayers event.

As I said, what they believe is irrelevant. We are going by what is said in the Hadith which is accepted by the majority of Muslims of Ahlus Sunnati wal-Jama'ah.

Also, if 50 was metaphorical number then how come Mizra become literal when it comes to sending lanat. He literally wrote lana 1000x.

This is totally immaterial and going off track. I never said 50 is a "metaphorical" number. Only that the 5 volumes that Ghulam Ahmad wrote, due to their quality and brilliance, are equivalent to 50 volumes.

I am not even referring to people funding the people did toward Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya. What I am taking about is the money donation you give to your Ahmadiyah jamaat of 6.5% every month. Can one pay .65% as a Sunnah of Mirza Ghulaam instead of 6.5%?

First you have to prove that it is the Sunnah of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. You are bringing up all sorts of red herrings. We are talking about describing the quality of something by comparing with quantity. For example, I can say "this man is so strong. He is equivalent to five men", it means his strength is such that he is the match of five men. This is comparing the quality of his strength and quantifying it for the comparison. But this cannot apply to the value of money. You cannot say "my five dollars is equivalent to fifty dollars" because money's value is only in its quantity, not in its quality.

Farid

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 05:45:09 PM »

It isn't meant to be a long winded academic refutation of Shi'ism, only a defense of the Khulafa al Rashidin Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman رضى الله عنهم against the accusations of the Shi'a. Its objective is to elucidate Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani's creed and position regarding the contentious issue of Khilafa and the status of the Sahaba. It's a book written for the laity, i.e. ordinary Muslims, not for academics, hence why it is not as "technical" as you guys think it should be. Furthermore, Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani himself writes in this book that he doesn't want to delve into the chronicles and historical accounts, but present his creed regarding the status of the Khulafa al Rashidin and Sahaba in light of the Holy Qur'an.

Nah, I have seen books that are written for the laity that aren't too complicated as well, and the authors do a much better job than MGA.

Rationalist

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2017, 12:44:36 AM »

Whether the Mi'raj was a dream or not is irrelevant to the point. If you are a Mu'tazilite that is your business, but the majority of Muslims accept this Hadith of the story of how 50 prayers was reduced to 5. I cannot amend my arguments to accommodate the doubts of all sorts of bizarre and obscure sects.

That's why I am interested in learning what Mirza Ghulaam said in response to writing 5 volumes instead of 50. He never used the Miraj example, all he did is state that the difference is a dot. Your claim that it is similar to Miraj is irrelevant because if Mirza was your Prophet surely he would have more to say on the topic other than the stating that the difference between the two is zero.

Also, just because majority of the Muslim accept a narration doesn't automatically mean it qualifies as a Mutawatir. Since, its not a Mutawatir, it would not be kufr to reject the narration.

In fact, I also believe that the Mi'raj was not a bodily ascension but rather the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم was raised up in spirit. Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani has explained that in Mi'raj, the Spirit of the Prophet took on the form of a body of light which was able to travel up into the Heavens, whereas, the earthen flesh and blood body Jasad al-Unsari is unable to withstand the realities of other dimensions beyond this, and cannot survive or travel at such speed into the 7 Heavens. So I also believe it was a kind of powerful Vision which happens through spiritual ascension, though not merely an ordinary dream as you say the Mu'tazila believed.[/size][/font]
Yes there are different points of view. However, if the narration is not qualified as a mutawatir its not binding on the Muslim.

As I said, what they believe is irrelevant. We are going by what is said in the Hadith which is accepted by the majority of Muslims of Ahlus Sunnati wal-Jama'ah.
But I want Mirza Ghulam's defense. I don't want your personal defense or explanation.

This is totally immaterial and going off track. I never said 50 is a "metaphorical" number. Only that the 5 volumes that Ghulam Ahmad wrote, due to their quality and brilliance, are equivalent to 50 volumes.
So his other books do not have this quality and brilliance?

I

First you have to prove that it is the Sunnah of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. You are bringing up all sorts of red herrings. We are talking about describing the quality of something by comparing with quantity. For example, I can say "this man is so strong. He is equivalent to five men", it means his strength is such that he is the match of five men. This is comparing the quality of his strength and quantifying it for the comparison. But this cannot apply to the value of money. You cannot say "my five dollars is equivalent to fifty dollars" because money's value is only in its quantity, not in its quality.

Its Sunnah because Mirza Ghulaam said the difference between 50 and 5 is a dot. Likewise the difference between 6.5% and .65% percent is just a decimal place if we were to look at it his way.

Also, you quoted this hadith:

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "There will come a time in which whoever does a tenth of what he has been ordered shall be saved." (Tirmidhi: Isnaduhu Hasan)

With the current economical challenges such as high rent, low income, debt, taxes a Qadiani should be able to pay .65% instead of 6.5%

ZulFiqar

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2017, 01:10:13 AM »

That's why I am interested in learning what Mirza Ghulaam said in response to writing 5 volumes instead of 50. He never used the Miraj example, all he did is state that the difference is a dot. Your claim that it is similar to Miraj is irrelevant because if Mirza was your Prophet surely he would have more to say on the topic other than the stating that the difference between the two is zero.

Sir I already answered this objection of yours. Let me repeat what I said:

Also, just because majority of the Muslim accept a narration doesn't automatically mean it qualifies as a Mutawatir. Since, its not a Mutawatir, it would not be kufr to reject the narration.

But it is misguidance and deviation from the truth to so carelessly reject an authentic Hadith of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم especially such a Hadith which has been accepted by the vast majority of the Umma.

if the narration is not qualified as a mutawatir its not binding on the Muslim.

That is incorrect. Whatever is authentically established from the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم is binding upon the Muslims to accept and have faith in. To disbelieve in what is authentically established from Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم especially so carelessly and arbitrarily, is undoubtedly severe misguidance from the straight path, even if you say it's technically not Kufr.

So his other books do not have this quality and brilliance?

Of course they do. Affirming the virtue of something doesn't entail negating the virtue of something else. Simple logic.

Its Sunnah because Mirza Ghulaam said the difference between 50 and 5 is a dot. Likewise the difference between 6.5% and .65% percent is just a decimal place if we were to look at it his way.

Also, you quoted this hadith:

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "There will come a time in which whoever does a tenth of what he has been ordered shall be saved." (Tirmidhi: Isnaduhu Hasan)

With the current economical challenges such as high rent, low income, debt, taxes a Qadiani should be able to pay .65% instead of 6.5%

Firstly where are you getting this 6.5% figure from? The figure is 6.25% (chanda aam). And in fact the Ahmadiyya Jama'at does accept chanda lower than this from its registered members if they are having any kind of personal financial difficulties (high rent, low income, debt, taxes, etc.).

But my point is that the value of money is fixed and is not qualitative, whereas the value of things like books is qualitative. Something which is qualitative can be compared as being the equivalent of x number of something of the same genus. Simple logic. It can be said, this book is of such quality that it is equivalent to x number of books on the same subject. But it cannot be said, this $1 dollar bill is of such quality that it is equivalent to 10 other $1 dollar bills, because the value of money is quantitative not qualitative.

Rationalist

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2017, 01:36:21 AM »

Sir I already answered this objection of yours. Let me repeat what I said:
That's the issue. I don't want your personal answer. I want to see how Mirza responded other than saying the difference is zero.

But who made it an implicit reference? Did Mizra Ghulaam say its an implicit reference, or did the people after say this is the case.

But it is misguidance and deviation from the truth to so carelessly reject an authentic Hadith of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم especially such a Hadith which has been accepted by the vast majority of the Umma.

The hadith are not protected the way the Quran is projected. On top of that majority of the ummah are not scholars. 

That is incorrect. Whatever is authentically established from the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم is binding upon the Muslims to accept and have faith in. To disbelieve in what is authentically established from Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم especially so carelessly and arbitrarily, is undoubtedly severe misguidance from the straight path, even if you say it's technically not Kufr.
The hadith are not protected like the Quran. So differences can occur and its not a severe misguidance. In reality its not kufr at all. On the contrary, this is not the case with Muatawir hadith.

Firstly where are you getting this 6.5% figure from? The figure is 6.25% (chanda aam). And in fact the Ahmadiyya Jama'at does accept chanda lower than this from its registered members if they are having any kind of personal financial difficulties (high rent, low income, debt, taxes, etc.).
Okay, I didn't know this. Thanks

But my point is that the value of money is fixed and is not qualitative, whereas the value of things like books is qualitative. Something which is qualitative can be compared as being the equivalent of x number of something of the same genus. Simple logic. It can be said, this book is of such quality that it is equivalent to x number of books on the same subject. But it cannot be said, this $1 dollar bill is of such quality that it is equivalent to 10 other $1 dollar bills, because the value of money is quantitative not qualitative.[/size][/font]

But the issue is he said he is going to write 50 volumes, and he didn't and then made an excuse that the difference between 50 and 5 is just zero.

However, when he wanted to send lana 1000x he actually literally wrote it. Couldn't he just write it once and say its equal to 1000, and then respond by saying its only 3 dots after 1?

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2017, 01:45:40 AM »
@zulfiqar

Ironic that you tell off the brother rationalist for going against the majority of the ummah & an authentic hadith😂😂😂😂

I honstly can't take you serious at this point.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2017, 12:30:12 PM »
@zulfiqar

You cite a proof of mirzas position the hadith of the lunar & solar eclipse.

Tell me is this hadith authentic or week/fabricated?

Also it states the beginning and middle of ramadan and not the 15th/28th. (Please don't do you tawil & try to give a different meaning to the beginning & middle of the month).

Finally, mirza claimed he is right as no other claimant made the claim regarding the eclipses, yet history documents several figures before and after him.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2017, 02:01:50 PM »
@zulfiqar

You cite a proof of mirzas position the hadith of the lunar & solar eclipse.

Tell me is this hadith authentic or week/fabricated?

Also it states the beginning and middle of ramadan and not the 15th/28th. (Please don't do you tawil & try to give a different meaning to the beginning & middle of the month).

Finally, mirza claimed he is right as no other claimant made the claim regarding the eclipses, yet history documents several figures before and after him.

The Hadith is certainly not fabricated, though it may have weakness. Now keep in mind this Hadith contains a prophecy. Hypothetically if you came across a prophecy from a weak Hadith which you saw as being fulfilled or knew for sure had been fulfilled, would you still deny the Hadith because of some weakness in its Sanad? In fact there are narrations that we know for a fact are outright fabrications, yet some of today's Ulama cling to them and quote them because they contain predictions which have turned out to be true. Hamza Yusuf (I assume you know of him) quoted a Hadith which is weak as containing an accurate prediction regarding Daesh. It it attributed to sayyidina Amir ul Mumineen رضى الله عنه and says:
إِذَا رَأَيْتُمُ الرَّايَاتِ السُّودَ فَالْزَمُوا الأَرْضَ فَلا تُحَرِّكُوا أَيْدِيَكُمْ ، وَلا أَرْجُلَكُمْ ، ثُمَّ يَظْهَرُ قَوْمٌ ضُعَفَاءُ لا يُؤْبَهُ لَهُمْ ، قُلُوبُهُمْ كَزُبَرِ الْحَدِيدِ ، هُمْ أَصْحَابُ الدَّوْلَةِ ، لا يَفُونَ بِعَهْدٍ وَلا مِيثَاقٍ ، يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْحَقِّ وَلَيْسُوا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ ، أَسْمَاؤُهُمُ الْكُنَى ، وَنِسْبَتُهُمُ الْقُرَى ، وَشُعُورُهُمْ مُرْخَاةٌ كَشُعُورِ النِّسَاءِ ، حَتَّى يَخْتَلِفُوا فِيمَا بَيْنَهُمْ ، ثُمَّ يُؤْتِي اللَّهُ الْحَقَّ مَنْ يَشَاءُ
"When you see black flags, remain where you are and do not move your hands or your feet. Thereafter there shall appear a feeble folk to whom no concern is given. Their hearts will be like fragments of iron. They are the representatives of the State [AsHab al-Dawla]. They will fulfill neither covenant nor agreement. They will invite to the Truth though they are not from its people. Their names will be Kunaa (i.e. Abu Musab, Abu Bakr, etc.), and their ascriptions will be to Quraa (villages, towns i.e. al-Zarqawi, al-Baghdadi). Their hair will be long like that of women. They will remain so till they differ among themselves, and then God will bring forth the Truth from whomsoever He wills." (Kitab al-Fitan of Nuaym b. Hammad)

Now this Hadith is weak and before the emergence of Daesh one would have considered it as nothing more than an anti-Abbasid fabrication. But Hamza Yusuf was so moved by this Hadith on how incredibly accurate it is in describing Daesh and its Fitna that he quoted it in a sermon and despite knowing about its weakness declared it a true prophecy which must have come from the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم.

So we come to know that a Hadith which has weakness, if it contains a prediction which has so obviously come to pass then there could be some truth to it in originating from Rasul Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم

So while there is some weakness in the Hadith about the lunar and solar eclipse occurring in the month of Ramadan as one of the heavenly signs of the Mahdi, it does have a supporting narration from Sharik as quoted in al-Hawi Lil Fatawa of Imam Suyuti:

وأخرج نعيم عن شريك قال : بلغني أنه قبل خروج المهدي ينكسف القمر في شهر رمضان مرتين

As for your point regarding the beginning and middle of Ramadan, if you mean to say that the moon should be eclipsed on the first night of Ramadan then that is impossible. Shaikh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyya said that the lunar eclipse can only occur on the 13th, 14th and 15th of the month (Majmu al Fatawa: Bab Khusuf al Qamar)

Likewise the solar eclipse will be in the middle of the possible days it can occur (27th, 28th, or 29th) so would have to occur on the 28th of the month.

Finally you say that history documents the repetition of this sign many times in the past. The point is that has any claimant of being the Mahdi pointed to the occurrence of this Sign as being in his favor?