TwelverShia.net Forum

Question for Shias

iceman

Re: Question for Shias
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2019, 11:56:26 PM »
I didn’t demand I asked for you to provide proof of divine Imamate which you have failed to provide.

I asked you to do the same with bible and Torah and you still haven’t got anything.

Why don’t you start from the basics.....where is the last divine mentioned in NAME, Isa as is mentioned in NAME in all the holy books, you are jumping to attributes of a prophet and using that as evidence to justify your belief in the last divine imam. It doesn’t work like that.

The ONLY time you will get better of me is when you can provide CLEAR evidences of divine Imamate not no copy/paste jobs which you can’t defend either........until then enjoy your fake glory.👍

Top guns are enjoying your show trust me they are propbably sat reading your posts and enjoy how you twist and turn verses to create a divine being while munching on a bag of popcorn.😉

You are the main attraction.😊👍

"I didn’t demand I asked for you to provide proof of divine Imamate which you have failed to provide"

I've done it many times over now. Your ignorance won't allow you to accept what's in the Qur'an right in front of you.

"while munching on a bag of popcorn"

You've definitely got that right. What else can they do. That's all they're good at. 😆

iceman

« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2019, 12:50:29 AM »
In Bukhari we read that the prophet prohibited the salat at certain times of the day! This sounds unbelievable since it is a prohibition that has no reference aywhere in the Quran.

Moreover, it is totally absurd to think that a genuine messenger would prohibit an act of worship of God at certain times of the day!

Sehih Bukhari
Volume 2, Book 26, Number 695 :
Narrated by Abdullah
"Heard the Prophet forbidding the offering of prayers at the time of sunrise and sunset"

A question to Sunnis, can you elaborate on the above narration.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 12:54:36 AM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2019, 01:07:10 AM »
Sehih Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 62, Number 119 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas
I had been eager to ask 'Umar bin Al-Khattab about the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet regarding whom Allah said 'If you two (wives of the Prophet namely Aisha and Hafsa) turn in repentance to Allah, your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet likes). (66.4) till 'Umar performed the Hajj and I too, performed the Hajj along with him. (On the way) 'Umar went aside to answer the call of nature, and I also went aside along with him carrying a tumbler full of water, and when 'Umar had finished answering the call of nature, I poured water over his hands and he performed the ablution.

Then I said to him, "O chief of the Believers! Who were the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet regarding whom Allah said: 'If you two (wives of the Prophet) turn in repentance to Allah your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet likes)?" (66.4) He said, "I am astonished at your question, O Ibn Abbas. They were 'Aisha and Hafsa." Then 'Umar went on narrating the Hadith and said, "I and an Ansari neighbor of mine from Bani Umaiyya bin Zaid who used to live in Awali-al-Medina, used to visit the Prophet in turn. He used to go one day and I another day. When I went, I would bring him the news of what had happened that day regarding the Divine Inspiration and other things, and when he went, he used to do the same for me. We, the people of Quraish used to have the upper hand over our wives, but when we came to the Ansar, we found that their women had the upper hand over their men, so our women also started learning the ways of the Ansari women. I shouted at my wife and she retorted against me and I disliked that she should answer me back.

She said to me, 'Why are you so surprised at my answering you back? By Allah, the wives of the Prophet answer him back and some of them may leave (does not speak to) him throughout the day till the night.' The (talk) scared me and I said to her, 'Whoever has done so will be ruined!' Then I proceeded after dressing myself, and entered upon Hafsa and said to her, 'Does anyone of you keep the Prophet angry till night?' She said, 'Yes.' I said, 'You are a ruined losing person! Don't you fear that Allah may get angry for the anger of Allah's Apostle and thus you will be ruined? So do not ask more from the Prophet and do not answer him back and do not give up talking to him. Ask me whatever you need and do not be tempted to imitate your neighbor (i.e., 'Aisha) in her manners for she is more charming than you and more beloved to the Prophet ." Umar added,"At that time a talk was circulating among us that (the tribe of) Ghassan were preparing their horses to invade us.

My Ansari companion, on the day of his turn, went (to the town) and returned to us at night and knocked at my door violently and asked if I was there. I became horrified and came out to him. He said, 'Today a great thing has happened.' I asked, 'What is it? Have (the people of) Ghassan come?' He said, 'No, but (What has happened) is greater and more horrifying than that: Allah's Apostle; has divorced his wives. 'Umar added, "The Prophet kept away from his wives and I said "Hafsa is a ruined loser.' I had already thought that most probably this (divorce) would happen in the near future. So I dressed myself and offered the morning prayer with the Prophet and then the Prophet; entered an upper room and stayed there in seclusion. I entered upon Hafsa and saw her weeping.

I asked, 'What makes you weep? Did I not warn you about that? Did the Prophet divorce you all?' She said, 'I do not know. There he is retired alone in the upper room.' I came out and sat near the pulpit and saw a group of people sitting around it and some of them were weeping. I sat with them for a while but could not endure the situation, so I went to the upper room where the Prophet; was and said to a black slave of his, 'Will you get the permission (of the Prophet ) for 'Umar (to enter)?' The slave went in, talked to the Prophet about it and then returned saying, 'I have spoken to the Prophet and mentioned you but he kept quiet.' Then I returned and sat with the group of people sitting near the pulpit. but I could not bear the situation and once again I said to the slave, 'Will you get the permission for 'Umar?'

He went in and returned saying, 'I mentioned you to him but he kept quiet.' So I returned again and sat with the group of people sitting near the pulpit, but I could not bear the situation, and so I went to the slave and said, 'Will you get the permission for 'Umar?' He went in and returned to me saying, 'I mentioned you to him but he kept quiet.' When I was leaving, behold! The slave called me, saying, 'The Prophet has given you permission.' Then I entered upon Allah's Apostle and saw him Lying on a bed made of stalks of date palm leaves and there was no bedding between it and him.

The stalks left marks on his side and he was leaning on a leather pillow stuffed with date-palm fires. I greeted him and while still standing I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Have you divorced your wives?' He looked at me and said, 'No.' I said, 'Allah Akbar!' And then, while still standing, I said chatting, 'Will you heed what I say, O Allah's Apostle? We, the people of Quraish used to have power over our women, but when we arrived at Medina we found that the men (here) were overpowered by their women.'

The Prophet smiled and then I said to him, 'Will you heed what I say, O Allah's Apostle? I entered upon Hafsa and said to her, "Do not be tempted to imitate your companion ('Aisha), for she is more charming than you and more beloved to the Prophet.' " The Prophet smiled for a second time. When I saw him smiling, I sat down. Then I looked around his house, and by Allah, I could not see anything of importance in his house except three hides, so I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah to make your followers rich, for the Persians and the Romans have been made prosperous and they have been given (the pleasures of the world), although they do not worship Allah.' Thereupon the Prophet sat up as he was reclining. and said, 'Are you of such an opinion, O the son of Al-Khattab? These are the people who have received the rewards for their good deeds in this world.' I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Ask Allah to forgive me.' Then the Prophet kept away from his wives for twenty-nine days because of the story which Hafsa had disclosed to 'Aisha. The Prophet had said, 'I will not enter upon them (my wives) for one month,' because of his anger towards them, when Allah had admonished him. So, when twenty nine days had passed, the Prophet first entered upon 'Aisha.

'Aisha said to him, 'O Allah's Apostle! You had sworn that you would not enter upon us for one month, but now only twenty-nine days have passed, for I have been counting them one by one.' The Prophet said, 'The (present) month is of twenty nine days.' 'Aisha added, 'Then Allah revealed the Verses of the option. (2) And out of all his-wives he asked me first, and I chose him.' Then he gave option to his other wives and they said what 'Aisha had said . " (1) The Prophet, ' had decided to abstain from eating a certain kind of food because of a certain event, so Allah blamed him for doing so. Some of his wives were the cause of him taking that decision, therefore he deserted them for one month. See Quran: (66.4)

Muslimah

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2019, 11:47:24 AM »
After doing matam or crying for Ahlul Bayt do you guys feel depressed or feel like being watched? Do the gem stones you wear help you in anyway?
Doing matam is a invitation for jinns to enter your body.
The gem stones attracts negative energy.

iceman

« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2019, 11:54:11 PM »
Doing matam is a invitation for jinns to enter your body.
The gem stones attracts negative energy.

How many people do you know who do Matam and Jinns have entered their body and they're possessed by Jinns? 😊 Any reference on gem stones attracting negative energy?

Muslimah

« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2019, 02:06:52 PM »
How many people do you know who do Matam and Jinns have entered their body and they're possessed by Jinns? 😊 Any reference on gem stones attracting negative energy?
I know plenty of people who got possessed after doing matam. When Shia do matam they became extremely upset. Jinns possess you when you are in that state.
Gem stones are used to attract entities and they attract negative ones.

iceman

« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2019, 01:07:57 AM »
I know plenty of people who got possessed after doing matam. When Shia do matam they became extremely upset. Jinns possess you when you are in that state.
Gem stones are used to attract entities and they attract negative ones.

Are you a Shia and from the Shia community?

Muslimah

« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2019, 01:10:39 PM »
Are you a Shia and from the Shia community?
I’m not a Shia but I do live in a Shia community.

iceman

« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2019, 03:29:59 PM »
I’m not a Shia but I do live in a Shia community.

I'm a Shia but live in a mixed community. I've never ever been so desperate to make things up to undermine the other just because I don't like or get along with them.

Muslimah

« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2019, 09:29:34 AM »
I'm a Shia but live in a mixed community. I've never ever been so desperate to make things up to undermine the other just because I don't like or get along with them.
I’m not making anything up you fool. I don’t need to make the Shias look bad they do that by themselves.

iceman

« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2019, 02:13:38 AM »
I’m not making anything up you fool. I don’t need to make the Shias look bad they do that by themselves.

No they don't. That's what you think. The things you say and put forward are just words which anyone can make and cone up with. All I see and get is air wind from you lot. Nothing solid and backed up. Anyone can make such comments and spread such rumours. Are you guys really that desperate.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2019, 03:41:13 PM »
All I see and get is air wind from you lot. Nothing solid and backed up. Anyone can make such comments and spread such rumours. Are you guys really that desperate.

Says the guy who uses ibid and lies about what someone says.

Air wind? Are you stealing my phrase which I referred to YOU........”all hot air” I don’t know which school you went to using “air wind” as a phrase.

You are the biggest rumour spreader mate, spreading falsehood that you still cannot backup.

Hypocrite.

iceman

« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2019, 01:16:54 AM »
Says the guy who uses ibid and lies about what someone says.

Air wind? Are you stealing my phrase which I referred to YOU........”all hot air” I don’t know which school you went to using “air wind” as a phrase.

You are the biggest rumour spreader mate, spreading falsehood that you still cannot backup.

Hypocrite.

Don't worry about my school. At least you acknowledge and accept that I WENT. You are still in it going by your attitude and behaviour. That's the difference. 😀

Mythbuster1

« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2019, 02:08:15 PM »
Don't worry about my school. At least you acknowledge and accept that I WENT. You are still in it going by your attitude and behaviour. That's the difference. 😀

Yea you went to a school that taught you LIES and now your academic achievements are showing in full glare from that school.

You can’t even answer a simple question so much for your education.

Muslimah

« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2019, 01:59:10 PM »
No they don't. That's what you think. The things you say and put forward are just words which anyone can make and cone up with. All I see and get is air wind from you lot. Nothing solid and backed up. Anyone can make such comments and spread such rumours. Are you guys really that desperate.
You want me to post videos to prove that I’m telling the truth?If the truth slapped in you in the face which it did many times you still wouldn’t believe it.

iceman

« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2019, 08:14:20 PM »
You want me to post videos to prove that I’m telling the truth?If the truth slapped in you in the face which it did many times you still wouldn’t believe it.

I don't want you to do anything. It's your duty and responsibility to back up your fairytales. As far as slapping is concerned, no one can come close to doing that. You lot can't even get your facts right so slapping is out of the question.

Muslimah

« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2019, 02:07:20 AM »
I don't want you to do anything. It's your duty and responsibility to back up your fairytales. As far as slapping is concerned, no one can come close to doing that. You lot can't even get your facts right so slapping is out of the question.
What fairytales? Matam really messed you up.

muslim720

« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2019, 04:17:34 PM »
What fairytales? Matam really messed you up.

You are wasting your time with Iceman.  With the exception of 2018, I spent every Muharram from 2012 - 2017 in Shi'i mosques and gatherings listening to their beliefs and witnessing their practices.  According to Iceman, however, they are all fairytales.  Perhaps he thinks I am paid to malign Shias when I have Shi'i (distant) relatives and friends.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2019, 04:36:34 PM »
You are wasting your time with Iceman.  With the exception of 2018, I spent every Muharram from 2012 - 2017 in Shi'i mosques and gatherings listening to their beliefs and witnessing their practices.  According to Iceman, however, they are all fairytales.  Perhaps he thinks I am paid to malign Shias when I have Shi'i (distant) relatives and friends.

No. I didn’t mean or say that. What you say and put forward, ok never mind, what I say and put forward, I'm not going to ask you to just take my word for it. It's just words until I have something to back it up with. You are a Sunni and have spent time with Shias. That's fine. Although Sunnis have been raised and brought up in a way where they've been told negative stuff about Shias. Basically they are told not to mix with Shias. But I'll take your word for it.

Now if you tell me something which you have experienced about Shias, since I'm a Shia so I know if it's true or false. I will tell straight away. And my word has more weight than yours being a Shia. Vice versa, I believe exactly the same. And so should you. What's difficult to understand here. Or what's different for you to disagree with. Your limited knowledge and experience about my faith and community just on your words only means nothing and has no weight what so ever compared to my word. And the same applies vice versa.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 04:39:45 PM by iceman »

muslim720

« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2019, 04:46:07 PM »
Although Sunnis have been raised and brought up in a way where they've been told negative stuff about Shias. Basically they are told not to mix with Shias.

Who would tell me negative stuff about, or not to mix with, Shias?  If what you say was remotely true, I would not have participated in activities at various Shi'i mosques which not only benefited me but also benefited those mosques.  You have only seen me go off on you.  Dig up my posts in which I have defended Shias on this very forum from the false accusations of drive-by members on TwelverShia (drive-by members = those who create an account to only copy-paste a long article mixing truth and falsehood regarding Shias and then disappear).

Now if you tell me something which you have experienced about Shias, since I'm a Shia so I know if it's true or false.

Ridiculous argument!  Do you know that being a Sunni, I had no knowledge of sahih ahaadith found in Sahihain like Hadith of Ghadeer Khum, Tragedy of Thursday (Pen and Paper), etc?  These were thrown at me by certain Shias to try to influence my judgment.  Does that mean these ahaadith do not exist or are lies because Shias knew about them but I did not?

It is quite possible for members from either group to know a thing or two about the opposite group not known by every single person in opposition.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 04:50:08 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)