TwelverShia.net Forum

Qadiyani's

ZulFiqar

Re: Qadiyani's
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2017, 12:17:01 AM »

I've asked you twice already who's words are the premise 'the first possible date it can occur'? You seem to keep ignoring this question.

So i'm asking a third time now.

I've answered this question already if you carefully read through my posts. Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani himself gave this interpretation based on the wording of the Hadith (which has Qamar instead of Hilal) and other points.  See Ruhani Khaza'in V.8 P.198 (Nurul Haq p.10)

My Blog
Forbidden_Link

muslim720

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2017, 06:55:45 AM »
Bring your proof if you are truthful.

"I am that same prophet , the very Incarnation of the 'Seal of Prophets' and twenty years back in the Book Baraheen-i-Ahmadiah, I was called by God by the names of Muhammad and Ahmad and was declared by God Himself to be the very prophet in fresh and blood."  (Eik Ghalati-ka-Izala, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)

"It is a fact that Muhammad (pbuh) worked only three thousand miracles...  My Miracles exceed one million in numbers"  (Ijaze-e-Ahmadi, Page 79; Tadhkira tul Shahadatain, Page 41)

...and many more!

Bring your proof if you are truthful.

First prove that if a Muslim's last words are not the Shahada he will go to Hell.

I think I clarified that I was highlighting the humiliating death your false prophet suffered.  I pronounced it clearly but apparently it is too much to ask a Qadiani to read what is being written for its apparent meaning and not add to it their own spin.

If it is true what does it prove?

It proves - if you read my posts in their entirety - that your false prophet considered cholera to be the wrath of Allah (swt) and the same wrath consumed his life.  Allah (swt) made an example of him through his own (mis)adventures and missed prophecies but apparently your lot is too blind to see it.

Why didn't Ghulam Ahmad's companions who were around him when he was dying become infected with cholera?

Did his companions have a ritual of eating his feces?  Had you not been a dimwit, you would have visited the WebMD link or read the excerpt I shared from it which clearly says that you get cholera when you eat or drink anything that came in contact with fecal matter of an infected person.

We are talking about Lahore specifically, not India which is such a vast country. Use some common sense.

Lahore, in 1908, was a part of India, genius!  Had you read what I quoted, the 6th cholera pandemic started in India and reached Russia, Middle East and Eastern Europe.  And you want us to believe that it somehow missed Lahore. 

This is excellent display of Qadiani stupidity; your lot forsakes what is written explicitly for their own imaginations and wishful thinking.

Ever heard of synonyms? Go and look up the meaning of these two words

Wow, Qadiani boy!  So now we are to lump synonyms because it suits your position?  Whatever happened to "literal", "allegorical", "metaphorical" and "technical" along with the rest of the semantics you are fed by your British-owned masters to confuse the Muslim masses?!

Any proof of that it is merely an idiom?

Linguist expert and Qu'ranic exegete, Imam az-Zamakhshari in his book Assaas al-Balaagha [The Fundamentals of Rhetoric], pages 121-122 demonstrates that the phrase of the Prophet (peace be upon him) could be used metaphorically to denote one's passing away and perishing.  Ibn al-Abbar in his book 'Itaab al-Kitaab, Volume 1, page 42 cites a poem by Abdul Malik ibn Idris using the phrase in a sense denoting death and not literal cutting of the vein.  Pre-Islamic poet Bishr ibn abi Khaazim in his poem Ghashayta li-layla bi-sharqin Muqaama, similarly used the phrase in a metaphorical way denoting death.

And for someone to say Mirza Ghulam Ahmad denied Finality of Prophethood while believing that Prophet Jesus will come back in the future after the Last Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم is what?

....will be called a Muslim who acts upon and upholds the words of the Prophet (saw).  The Prophet (saw) said that there will be no prophet after him.  We obey!  He (saw) also said that Jesus (asws) will have a second-coming but not as a law-bearing prophet but as a Muslim to uphold Islam. 

On the other hand, the "Love for All, Hatred for None" pigs - including you and your "very intelligent and lovely" brother - are kaafir because they take an one-eyed, pirate-lookalike, Dajjal-resembling British agent to be a prophet after, and equal to, Muhammad (saw).

Remember the people reading this discussion are educated English speakers, not some Mullas from Chichawatni

What is Chichawatni?  Is that your holiest Qadiani shrine?  Let me guess, the toilet in which Mirza died?
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

ZulFiqar

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2017, 07:39:52 AM »
"I am that same prophet , the very Incarnation of the 'Seal of Prophets' and twenty years back in the Book Baraheen-i-Ahmadiah, I was called by God by the names of Muhammad and Ahmad and was declared by God Himself to be the very prophet in fresh and blood."  (Eik Ghalati-ka-Izala, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)

No page number? No original text? A translation or paraphrasing by your Irshad.org team. You keep exposing yourself as someone who doesn't verify anything. "It's enough to make someone a liar who keeps on repeating what he heard."

The book Ek Ghalati Ka Izala is available online for anyone to read. Why don't you quote from the original book where this passage is written? And if you don't understand Urdu the English translation is available too
https://www.alislam.org/library/browse/volume/Ruhani_Khazain/book/Aik_Ghalati_Ka_Azala/?l=English#page/-9/mode/1up

Keep in mind this is a small booklet of not more than two dozen pages. Don't be lazy, read the book and then tell me where this fabricated quote is from.

"It is a fact that Muhammad (pbuh) worked only three thousand miracles...  My Miracles exceed one million in numbers"  (Ijaze-e-Ahmadi, Page 79; Tadhkira tul Shahadatain, Page 41)

Old and useless objection that has been debunked so many times
http://ahmadianswers.com/ahmad/allegations/writings/miracles/

But the fact that even then you were unable to quote the passage in full with the context reveals your intent to deceive and pull the wool over people's eyes.

Where in this entire video was it quoted that Ghulam Ahmad said whoever believes Jesus is deceased will burn in hell? I ask you to prove something but you bring something else. Brazen deception and very pathetic of you.

I think I clarified that I was highlighting the humiliating death your false prophet suffered.  I pronounced it clearly but apparently it is too much to ask a Qadiani to read what is being written for its apparent meaning and not add to it their own spin.

Look how you are running like a chicken without a head. I ask you to prove about the Shahada and you dodge the question to say Ghulam Ahmad suffered a humiliating death. How did he suffer a humiliating death? You haven't proven that either. All you keep proving is how stupid and weak you are.

Lahore, in 1908, was a part of India, genius!

Are you that stupid to think that every single part of India was having an epidemic cholera simultaneously from 1899 to 1923? Are you ever stupider to say that the cholera pandemic that reached Russia, Middle East, and Eastern Europe engulfed those places in their entirety as well? Surely you must be.

Wow, Qadiani boy!  So now we are to lump synonyms because it suits your position?  Whatever happened to "literal", "allegorical", "metaphorical" and "technical" along with the rest of the semantics you are fed by your British-owned masters to confuse the Muslim masses?!

Classic deflection. You keep exposing how you have absolutely nothing but ad hominems.

Linguist expert and Qu'ranic exegete, Imam az-Zamakhshari in his book Assaas al-Balaagha [The Fundamentals of Rhetoric], pages 121-122 demonstrates that the phrase of the Prophet (peace be upon him) could be used metaphorically to denote one's passing away and perishing.  Ibn al-Abbar in his book 'Itaab al-Kitaab, Volume 1, page 42 cites a poem by Abdul Malik ibn Idris using the phrase in a sense denoting death and not literal cutting of the vein.  Pre-Islamic poet Bishr ibn abi Khaazim in his poem Ghashayta li-layla bi-sharqin Muqaama, similarly used the phrase in a metaphorical way denoting death.

Did you clarify if they are speaking about the passage in Surah al Haaqah or commenting on the Hadith in Bukhari about the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم saying I feel the poison is cutting up my aorta?

He (saw) also said that Jesus (asws) will have a second-coming but not as a law-bearing prophet but as a Muslim to uphold Islam. 

You just proved that a Prophet can come as long as he isn't a law-bearing prophet and is a Muslim upholding Islam. Well done.

What is Chichawatni? 

Wow what an idiot you are. Chichawatni is the headquarters of your anti-Ahmadi group called Majlis-e-Ahrar. Thanks for calling it a toilet though.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

muslim720

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2017, 04:44:01 AM »
The book Ek Ghalati Ka Izala is available online for anyone to read. Why don't you quote from the original book where this passage is written? And if you don't understand Urdu the English translation is available too
https://www.alislam.org/library/browse/volume/Ruhani_Khazain/book/Aik_Ghalati_Ka_Azala/?l=English#page/-9/mode/1up

Keep in mind this is a small booklet of not more than two dozen pages. Don't be lazy, read the book and then tell me where this fabricated quote is from.

As far as textual integrity is concerned, I can expect nothing from a group known for intellectual dishonesty of the highest order.  If you can try to change the word of Allah (swt), how hard is it to modify your own books?  What your booklet says online versus what I have quoted shall be reconciled in due time when I get to the video.

Old and useless objection that has been debunked so many times

Again, thank you for bringing this up because in due time - next point specifically - I will prove that your false, "Pirate of the Caribbean" prophet was known for changing his mind sooner than you change your clothes.

Where in this entire video was it quoted that Ghulam Ahmad said whoever believes Jesus is deceased will burn in hell? I ask you to prove something but you bring something else. Brazen deception and very pathetic of you.

Going through a debate exceeding 12 clips, I shared the wrong link.  My apologies to everyone, including you.  Here is the actual link.  If you can expect me to read a booklet, I expect you to watch the preceeding and proceeding videos (in case you miss the point).

In case you missed the point - and truth usually evades Qadianis even if it hits them between their eyes - allow me to highlight the main points.

1.  In Baraaheen-e-Ahmadia, Mirza aligned himself with the Islamic position (that Jesus (asws) is alive) and it is said that he wrote that book with "Divine Revelation from Allah (swt)".  I think we can both agree that going against such a belief - against something Divinely Revealed - is tantamount to kufr and worthy of punishment of Hellfire in the Hereafter.  Keep reading; this will be reaffirmed in point # 3.

2.  Then, despite the matter being "Divinely Revealed" to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, he changed his position on this matter (please refer to the video and the helpless and laughable rebuttal by your brothers).  And this should prove to everyone your entire cult's dishonest ways.  So is it any wonder that what I have quoted for you from your texts are missing today or has something to the contrary in another book authored by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad?  The man could not even stick to one position for more than a day.

3.  He maintained the position that Jesus (asws) was alive for 52 years of his life.  Then suddenly, Mirza claimed that Allah (swt) had "revealed" to him new information that Jesus (asws) had died and everyone who does not believe it (that Jesus (asws) has died) is a mushrik (refer to the video please).  Since you claim to know logic, if disbelieving in the death of Jesus (asws) makes one mushrik, logic necessitates that prior to the "revelation of this new information" to Mirza, those who disbelieved in Jesus (asws) being alive were bound to Hellfire according to Muslims and Mirza (who held that belief for 52 years of his life before changing it).

Look how you are running like a chicken without a head. I ask you to prove about the Shahada and you dodge the question to say Ghulam Ahmad suffered a humiliating death. How did he suffer a humiliating death? You haven't proven that either. All you keep proving is how stupid and weak you are.

Dying while taking a dump with your life leaving through your rear-end is quite an honor, right?

Are you that stupid to think that every single part of India was having an epidemic cholera simultaneously from 1899 to 1923? Are you ever stupider to say that the cholera pandemic that reached Russia, Middle East, and Eastern Europe engulfed those places in their entirety as well? Surely you must be.

The burden of proof is upon you to prove that Lahore was spared from this pandemic since your original claim - that there was no cholera outbreak in Lahore - has been challenged and refuted.  You had the audacity to refer to me as a "chicken without a head" but watch how I will slice yours.

Lahore, if you know the history of the subcontinent, was the capital of Punjab.  I have two sources that say, "According to Leonard Rogers, following an outbreak of cholera at the Haridwar Kumbh Mela, the epidemic spread to Europe via Punjab, Afghanistan, Persia, and southern Russia."

Sources: 1.  R. Dasgupta. "Time Trends of Cholera in India : An Overview" (PDF). INFLIBNET. Retrieved 13 December 2015.

2.  Rogers, L. (1926). The Conditions Influencing the Incidence and Spread of Cholera in India. Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine, 19(Sect Epidemiol State Med), 59–93.

Classic deflection. You keep exposing how you have absolutely nothing but ad hominems.

I can give you an ad hominem which will make the remains of the filthy body of your one-eyed Dajjal quake in his grave but I will save it for a later time.

You just proved that a Prophet can come as long as he isn't a law-bearing prophet and is a Muslim upholding Islam. Well done.

Wow, dimwit, again falling for absence of evidence being evidence of absence.  I clearly said that Jesus (asws) will come as a Muslim to uphold Islam.  It isn't your fault; your lot are trained to read your own desires into texts and insert them into others' words.

Wow what an idiot you are. Chichawatni is the headquarters of your anti-Ahmadi group called Majlis-e-Ahrar. Thanks for calling it a toilet though.

Either ways, with all due respect to those who live in Chichawatni, it must be a "toilet" metaphorically because it is the center for the demise of Qadianis, just like another toilet served as the death place of your one-eyed Dajjal.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 04:50:20 AM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

ZulFiqar

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2017, 06:31:04 AM »

As far as textual integrity is concerned, I can expect nothing from a group known for intellectual dishonesty of the highest order.  If you can try to change the word of Allah (swt), how hard is it to modify your own books?  What your booklet says online versus what I have quoted shall be reconciled in due time when I get to the video.

This insinuation shows just how ignorant you are. Your own mullas who claim to be champions of disparaging the Ahmadiyya sect have never said that the Ahmadiyya books lack textual integrity. Even they know that there isn't a single example of the Ahmadiyya interpolating their own books. This is why they quote not only from the older prints and newer prints, but also from the Ahmadiyya official website (www.alislam.org) when trying to refute "Qadiyanism".

1.  In Baraaheen-e-Ahmadia, Mirza aligned himself with the Islamic position (that Jesus (asws) is alive) and it is said that he wrote that book with "Divine Revelation from Allah (swt)".  I think we can both agree that going against such a belief - against something Divinely Revealed - is tantamount to kufr and worthy of punishment of Hellfire in the Hereafter.  Keep reading; this will be reaffirmed in point # 3.

Look how Allah has exposed you as a plain Liar. لَّعْنَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ

You originally claimed that Ghulam Ahmad said anyone who believes Jesus is dead will burn in Hell. Now you made a complete 180 degree U turn like and like a donkey is just braying in disgrace. You couldn't find an explicit statement to that effect so now you are putting words in his mouth and making your own inference. Furthermore, you said Baraheen e Ahmadiyya was written under "divine revelation" but did not clarify what kind of revelation, i.e., Wahi al Jali, Wahi al Khafi, Ilham, Tahdith. Obviously because you are too dumb to know what these kinds of revelation even are, nor are you even able to quote anything from Barahin e Ahmadiyya unless Irshad.org website has it because you are too lazy to actually pick up a book and read it. And even then you cannot find out if the claim regarding Barahin e Ahmadiyya is general or not.

2.  Then, despite the matter being "Divinely Revealed" to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, he changed his position on this matter (please refer to the video and the helpless and laughable rebuttal by your brothers).  And this should prove to everyone your entire cult's dishonest ways.  So is it any wonder that what I have quoted for you from your texts are missing today or has something to the contrary in another book authored by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad?  The man could not even stick to one position for more than a day.

I'd like you to explain this Hadith:

قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ وَإِنَّهُ فِي بَحْرِ الشَّامِ أَوْ بَحْرِ الْيَمَنِ لاَ بَلْ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ مَا هُوَ
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "He (Dajjal) is in the sea of Sham (Mediterranean) or the Sea of Yemen (Arabian Sea). No, rather he is in the direction of the East." (Abu Dawud sharif)

فَإِنَّهُ أَعْجَبَنِي حَدِيثُ تَمِيمٍ أَنَّهُ وَافَقَ الَّذِي كُنْتُ أُحَدِّثُكُمْ عَنْهُ وَعَنِ الْمَدِينَةِ وَمَكَّةَ أَلاَ إِنَّهُ فِي بَحْرِ الشَّامِ أَوْ بَحْرِ الْيَمَنِ لاَ بَلْ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ ما هُوَ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ مَا هُوَ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ مَا هُوَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَأَوْمَأَ بِيَدِهِ إِلَى الْمَشْرِقِ
"this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he is in the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. " (Sahih Muslim)

Now look how the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم changed his Aqida several times regarding the Dajjal. First he said he agrees with the story of Tamim al Dari that Dajjal is on an island because it agrees with what he had been saying all along. Then he said Dajjal is in the Mediterranean. Then he changed and said Dajjal is in the Red Sea. Finally, his last view was that Dajjal is in the East.

So please explain this Hadith that if the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم changes his Aqida about the location of Dajjal based on divine inspiration it is okay, but if Ghulam Ahmad changes his Aqida about Jesus being alive or dead then he must be a liar.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Hadrami

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2017, 06:35:29 AM »
can we pleeeeeeeeaaassseee ignore this "died in his own poop" false prophet's admirer? I hate looking at this forum's last posting filled with his various post. This is sunni shia forum!!!!

ZulFiqar

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2017, 07:23:49 AM »

Dying while taking a dump with your life leaving through your rear-end is quite an honor, right?

Another oft repeated lie of shameless mullas. Where is your proof? I've already exposed you as a liar several times. You have absolutely no credibility left.

The burden of proof is upon you to prove that Lahore was spared from this pandemic

Now you don't even know the principle that governs whose shoulders upon the burden of proof rests. The one who makes a claim of something unusual has the burden of proof.

Nevertheless, I present the documented evidence that there was no cholera outbreak in Lahore of May 1908. And you claim to know so much about cholera, then you should also know that water borne diseases including cholera spread during the rainy season (monsoon), and that is not the season in Lahore in the month of May.

&feature=youtu.be

Wow, dimwit, again falling for absence of evidence being evidence of absence.  I clearly said that Jesus (asws) will come as a Muslim to uphold Islam.

Answer these questions and we will then see who is dimwitted:

Quote from: ZulFiqar
1. Is Jesus a Prophet of Allah?

2. During the second advent, will Jesus retain his status and office of being a Prophet?

3. Will Jesus be demoted in status and become a non-Prophet during his second advent?

4. Will it remain an article of faith to believe in Jesus as a Prophet of Allah during the second advent?

5. If Jesus remains a Prophet, will his Nubuwwah be operable and functioning during the second advent?

6. Will the forty some parts of Nubuwwah continue to be manifested by Jesus during his second advent?

7. Will Jesus continue to receive Wahi from Allah during his second advent?
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

muslim720

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2017, 11:46:13 PM »
This insinuation shows just how ignorant you are. Your own mullas who claim to be champions of disparaging the Ahmadiyya sect have never said that the Ahmadiyya books lack textual integrity.

So if our scholars have not made that claim (that your texts are incoherent and lack textual integrity) that makes me ignorant?  Following a swimming-in-poo false prophet, you have forgotten that when we say a certain person is a "false prophet", his entire creed is akin the poo he died in.  Same applies to everything that this false prophet said or wrote.

Our scholars say it politely and indirectly; I say it like it is.

This is why they quote not only from the older prints and newer prints, but also from the Ahmadiyya official website (www.alislam.org) when trying to refute "Qadiyanism".

Unfortunately, they've to stoop to your level to engage with you dimwits.

You originally claimed that Ghulam Ahmad said anyone who believes Jesus is dead will burn in Hell. Now you made a complete 180 degree U turn like and like a donkey is just braying in disgrace.

Your crap-dwelling false prophet held that belief for 52 years and said that anyone who believed Jesus (asws) was dead was a mushrik.  Later, he changed his mind and asked his followers to try a new nuskha (that Jesus (asws) had died).  You glossed over that point but look at your donkey-like representatives in that video and how their braying went silent after that point was established.

Furthermore, you said Baraheen e Ahmadiyya was written under "divine revelation" but did not clarify what kind of revelation, i.e., Wahi al Jali, Wahi al Khafi, Ilham, Tahdith.

He received it as "Wahi al diarrhea".

Obviously because you are too dumb to know what these kinds of revelation even are, nor are you even able to quote anything from Barahin e Ahmadiyya unless Irshad.org website has it because you are too lazy to actually pick up a book and read it.

I am not lazy to pick up a book and read it.  I just don't touch poo-filled books written by those who live and die in poop.

So please explain this Hadith that if the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم changes his Aqida about the location of Dajjal

Location of Dajjal is not a matter of aqeedah as is the issue of Jesus (asws) being dead or alive because even Allah (swt) attests to it (that Jesus (asws) was alive).  Also, both narrations end with specifying that Dajjal is in the East.  So I don't know if you have a point at all?  Going further, Sahih Muslim outweighs Abu Dawud's collection.  Lastly, comparing a false prophet to the Best of Creation (saw) is a fallacious and criminal position you have assumed many times and once again just now.

muslim720

« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2017, 11:40:45 PM »
So please explain this Hadith that if the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم changes his Aqida about the location of Dajjal based on divine inspiration it is okay, but if Ghulam Ahmad changes his Aqida about Jesus being alive or dead then he must be a liar.

And how dare you compare Mirza Ghulam Ahmed to our beloved Prophet (saw)?  You (yourself) quoted Mirza to another member here, brother Zaid to be specific, that Mirza never claimed to be a prophet and that at best, he was a mujaddid.

Thus far, we have two contradictions from you (that I can count).

1.  You mocked brother Nouman Ali Khan when discussing with me but then sang his praises to a Shia brother in another topic.

2.  You presented Mirza as a mujaddid but then compare him to the Prophet (saw).  And this is the "sunnah" of the one who came from human waste and died in it.  Kept changing his mind; claimed to be a mujaddid and tested the waters with it.  Then, he claimed to be the Mahdi (as).  Thereafter, he was the reincarnation of Jesus (asws).  Finally, he was the upgraded version of the Prophet (saw).  May Allah's (swt) curse be upon those who lie upon the pure religion of Muhammad (saw).

muslim720

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2017, 11:49:38 PM »
Again, please read scholarly historical accounts of the 6th cholera pandemic.  Here is a simple read along with a map.  It clearly states that the outbreak spread to the rest of the world through Punjab and unless you're a Qadiani dimwit, you would know that Lahore was the capital of Punjab.

https://cholera1.wikispaces.com/Pandemic+6

Hadrami

« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2017, 03:26:25 AM »
Again, please read scholarly historical accounts of the 6th cholera pandemic.  Here is a simple read along with a map.  It clearly states that the outbreak spread to the rest of the world through Punjab and unless you're a Qadiani dimwit, you would know that Lahore was the capital of Punjab.

https://cholera1.wikispaces.com/Pandemic+6
Do we really need to know whether there was cholera outbreak or not? That cursed false prophet died on his own faeces after mubahala which of course that qadiyani denies. Ghulam qadiyani spewed filth and he died in filth. What a well deserved ending

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2019, 07:41:12 PM »
That's fair enough. But no one, at least not me, is asking you to believe in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as a messiah. I am only presenting him as a very good reformer and someone who was filled with Ilm and Irfan, and surely you can benefit a lot from reading his writings as I have.

Now you are referring to the incident with Sanaullah Amritsari, but I'm sure you have never heard of Ghulam Ahmad's prophecies and contests with Ghulam Dastagir Qasuri, John Alexander Dowie of America and Pundit Lekh Ram (a Hindu Arya). Read about these and you will truly be amazed that they were Signs of God that favored Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.

WELL overnight the guy who declared everyone not believing in him out of fold of islam becomes a defender of islam i am only amused(tadhkira page 519 in case dont know what i m referring to you)
wasn't it for umar r.a , that islam entered persia ?

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2019, 07:54:23 PM »
The Hadith is certainly not fabricated, though it may have weakness. Now keep in mind this Hadith contains a prophecy. Hypothetically if you came across a prophecy from a weak Hadith which you saw as being fulfilled or knew for sure had been fulfilled, would you still deny the Hadith because of some weakness in its Sanad? In fact there are narrations that we know for a fact are outright fabrications, yet some of today's Ulama cling to them and quote them because they contain predictions which have turned out to be true. Hamza Yusuf (I assume you know of him) quoted a Hadith which is weak as containing an accurate prediction regarding Daesh. It it attributed to sayyidina Amir ul Mumineen رضى الله عنه and says:
إِذَا رَأَيْتُمُ الرَّايَاتِ السُّودَ فَالْزَمُوا الأَرْضَ فَلا تُحَرِّكُوا أَيْدِيَكُمْ ، وَلا أَرْجُلَكُمْ ، ثُمَّ يَظْهَرُ قَوْمٌ ضُعَفَاءُ لا يُؤْبَهُ لَهُمْ ، قُلُوبُهُمْ كَزُبَرِ الْحَدِيدِ ، هُمْ أَصْحَابُ الدَّوْلَةِ ، لا يَفُونَ بِعَهْدٍ وَلا مِيثَاقٍ ، يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْحَقِّ وَلَيْسُوا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ ، أَسْمَاؤُهُمُ الْكُنَى ، وَنِسْبَتُهُمُ الْقُرَى ، وَشُعُورُهُمْ مُرْخَاةٌ كَشُعُورِ النِّسَاءِ ، حَتَّى يَخْتَلِفُوا فِيمَا بَيْنَهُمْ ، ثُمَّ يُؤْتِي اللَّهُ الْحَقَّ مَنْ يَشَاءُ
"When you see black flags, remain where you are and do not move your hands or your feet. Thereafter there shall appear a feeble folk to whom no concern is given. Their hearts will be like fragments of iron. They are the representatives of the State [AsHab al-Dawla]. They will fulfill neither covenant nor agreement. They will invite to the Truth though they are not from its people. Their names will be Kunaa (i.e. Abu Musab, Abu Bakr, etc.), and their ascriptions will be to Quraa (villages, towns i.e. al-Zarqawi, al-Baghdadi). Their hair will be long like that of women. They will remain so till they differ among themselves, and then God will bring forth the Truth from whomsoever He wills." (Kitab al-Fitan of Nuaym b. Hammad)

Now this Hadith is weak and before the emergence of Daesh one would have considered it as nothing more than an anti-Abbasid fabrication. But Hamza Yusuf was so moved by this Hadith on how incredibly accurate it is in describing Daesh and its Fitna that he quoted it in a sermon and despite knowing about its weakness declared it a true prophecy which must have come from the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم.

So we come to know that a Hadith which has weakness, if it contains a prediction which has so obviously come to pass then there could be some truth to it in originating from Rasul Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم

So while there is some weakness in the Hadith about the lunar and solar eclipse occurring in the month of Ramadan as one of the heavenly signs of the Mahdi, it does have a supporting narration from Sharik as quoted in al-Hawi Lil Fatawa of Imam Suyuti:

وأخرج نعيم عن شريك قال : بلغني أنه قبل خروج المهدي ينكسف القمر في شهر رمضان مرتين

As for your point regarding the beginning and middle of Ramadan, if you mean to say that the moon should be eclipsed on the first night of Ramadan then that is impossible. Shaikh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyya said that the lunar eclipse can only occur on the 13th, 14th and 15th of the month (Majmu al Fatawa: Bab Khusuf al Qamar)

Likewise the solar eclipse will be in the middle of the possible days it can occur (27th, 28th, or 29th) so would have to occur on the 28th of the month.

Finally you say that history documents the repetition of this sign many times in the past. The point is that has any claimant of being the Mahdi pointed to the occurrence of this Sign as being in his favor?

well this argument is also a heap of trash,for you to argue, since it came true thus has to be authentic you have to ist overule the conspiracy theory, you will have to prove that mirza ghulam ahmed wasnt back peddling and claiming just to place himself within the predictions of hadith.

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2019, 08:05:04 PM »
This insinuation shows just how ignorant you are. Your own mullas who claim to be champions of disparaging the Ahmadiyya sect have never said that the Ahmadiyya books lack textual integrity. Even they know that there isn't a single example of the Ahmadiyya interpolating their own books. This is why they quote not only from the older prints and newer prints, but also from the Ahmadiyya official website (www.alislam.org) when trying to refute "Qadiyanism".

on that note let us demonstrate the interpolation between the texts, tadhkira p 519 urdu edtion
the one who doesnt believe in mirza ghulam ahmed isnt a muslim, i challenge you to find this in english edition which remains on your websie since 2009, that is just a single example sufficent for you if you seek truth.

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2019, 05:32:18 PM »
It isn't meant to be a long winded academic refutation of Shi'ism, only a defense of the Khulafa al Rashidin Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman رضى الله عنهم against the accusations of the Shi'a. Its objective is to elucidate Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani's creed and position regarding the contentious issue of Khilafa and the status of the Sahaba. It's a book written for the laity, i.e. ordinary Muslims, not for academics, hence why it is not as "technical" as you guys think it should be. Furthermore, Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani himself writes in this book that he doesn't want to delve into the chronicles and historical accounts, but present his creed regarding the status of the Khulafa al Rashidin and Sahaba in light of the Holy Qur'an.
mashallaha we know how much respect this man mirza ghulam ahmed had for sahaba,
1.commenting on a couplet of mirza ghulam ahmed his son mirza bashir the "divinely" appointed khalifah of qadiyanis says
"this couplet doesnt mean mirza ghulam ahmed is superior to a 100 hussain( r.a ) rather it means an hour long service of mirza ghulam ahmed is far superior than martyrdom of a 100 hussain r.a "
2.since mirza ghulam couldnt escape the beat of ABU HUrrairah r.a narrating explicit hadith on the second coming of jesus of nazreth, he just said abu hurraira r.a was ghabi (stupid ) we say curse be on those who curse the companions
3.mirza doesnt stop here, he goes on to say about his companion abdul lateef who was killed by afghans just for declaring jihad against british to be haram for afgahanis(this was an obvious threat to the sovereignty of afghanis)

Code: [Select]
abdul lateefs martyrdom is superior to the martyrdom of hussain r.a
ask me for references/scans of any single of the claims i made and dont litter this forum with falsehood
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 05:37:27 PM by Ibn Taymiyya »

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2019, 05:56:20 PM »

قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ وَإِنَّهُ فِي بَحْرِ الشَّامِ أَوْ بَحْرِ الْيَمَنِ لاَ بَلْ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ مَا هُوَ
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "He (Dajjal) is in the sea of Sham (Mediterranean) or the Sea of Yemen (Arabian Sea). No, rather he is in the direction of the East." (Abu Dawud sharif)

فَإِنَّهُ أَعْجَبَنِي حَدِيثُ تَمِيمٍ أَنَّهُ وَافَقَ الَّذِي كُنْتُ أُحَدِّثُكُمْ عَنْهُ وَعَنِ الْمَدِينَةِ وَمَكَّةَ أَلاَ إِنَّهُ فِي بَحْرِ الشَّامِ أَوْ بَحْرِ الْيَمَنِ لاَ بَلْ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ ما هُوَ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ مَا هُوَ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ مَا هُوَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَأَوْمَأَ بِيَدِهِ إِلَى الْمَشْرِقِ
"this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he is in the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. " (Sahih Muslim)

Now look how the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم changed his Aqida several times regarding the Dajjal. First he said he agrees with the story of Tamim al Dari that Dajjal is on an island because it agrees with what he had been saying all along. Then he said Dajjal is in the Mediterranean. Then he changed and said Dajjal is in the Red Sea. Finally, his last view was that Dajjal is in the East.

So please explain this Hadith that if the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم changes his Aqida about the location of Dajjal based on divine inspiration it is okay, but if Ghulam Ahmad changes his Aqida about Jesus being alive or dead then he must be a liar.[/size][/font]

why dont you quote the full hadeeth it will once for all prove what a truthful man mirza ghulam ahmed was. to him dajjal means means media christian missionary, and what not...........