TwelverShia.net Forum

Rockets fired at Iraq base housing US troops

muslim720

Re: Rockets fired at Iraq base housing US troops
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2020, 09:33:24 PM »
Condemn Soleimani on what, for helping and aiding those who were oppressed (Shias as well as moderate Sunni Barelvis)  to fight against ISIS.

Thank you.  Over the years, you did a very good job of displaying your ignorance.  Today, you have one-upped yourself by also claiming the title for the biggest hypocrite I've ever come across on a virtual platform.

Now which moderate, peaceful and noble Sunnis did Soleimani kill or ordered to be killed and why?

Imagine if we say the same in reverse.  Now which moderate, peaceful and noble Shias did ISIS kill or ordered to be killed and why!

By the way, try protestors in Iraq in October 2019.  Hundreds of them killed.....a star on Soleimani's legacy!

How come nothing was ever said or mentioned until his assassination?

The cables were leaked recently, however, he was already in hot water from 2013 - 2015.  If you really engage with us when your head is out of your @$$ - so as to allow you to read our sources - it would be great!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Khaled

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2020, 09:38:40 PM »
I didn’t ignore anything. There's many of you and just me. How do you expect me to keep up with everything and all of you. I did request that come to me one at a time.

Why are you posting these links? This is what you said to me;

"links to an article available online and any one can read, from a website that". I'll look into your post #53.

Because the website that you claimed stated in 2018 the people behind the protests in Iran are the Taliban also shows journalists, activists and other "non-Talibanis" (LOL) protesting in 2020.  So why do you accept the first report and reject the second report?
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

muslim720

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2020, 09:41:10 PM »
These Kashmiri Shias could not save Kashmir from being annexed by India but they are confident that they will avenge for Soleimani's assassination.  Goes on to show where their loyalty truly lies!

"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2020, 10:15:58 PM »
Thank you.  Over the years, you did a very good job of displaying your ignorance.  Today, you have one-upped yourself by also claiming the title for the biggest hypocrite I've ever come across on a virtual platform.

Imagine if we say the same in reverse.  Now which moderate, peaceful and noble Shias did ISIS kill or ordered to be killed and why!

By the way, try protestors in Iraq in October 2019.  Hundreds of them killed.....a star on Soleimani's legacy!

The cables were leaked recently, however, he was already in hot water from 2013 - 2015.  If you really engage with us when your head is out of your @$$ - so as to allow you to read our sources - it would be great!

😊 The story is usual with you, everytime you're asked to explain or back something up, provide references or examples, any evidence or proof then tantrums come straight out of you followed by abusive and filthy language. That explains what you are and stand for. All I get from you is counter arguments based on "lets ASSUME or lets IMAGINE" 😊 Absolutely nothing based on reality or facts.

muslim720

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2020, 10:23:58 PM »
😊 The story is usual with you, everytime you're asked to explain or back something up, provide references or examples, any evidence or proof then tantrums come straight out of you followed by abusive and filthy language.

Please educate me on what qualifies as a legitimate source or trustworthy reference to you.  If the Ministry of Intelligence and Security of Iran cannot be trust when it comes to Soleimani, you might as well reject everything you know and start off by demanding for a paternity test from your parents to first establish your own legitimacy and go from there.  An inside-out approach!  First establish your own legitimacy and existence and then look into the realities around you.

Absolutely nothing based on reality or facts.

Would love to know what cuts it as facts and reality for you!

iceman

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2020, 10:34:13 PM »

😊 The story is usual with you, everytime you're asked to explain or back something up, provide references or examples, any evidence or proof then tantrums come straight out of you followed by abusive and filthy language. That explains what you are and stand for. All I get from you is counter arguments based on "lets ASSUME or lets IMAGINE" 😊 Absolutely nothing based on reality or facts.

iceman

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2020, 10:38:19 PM »
Please educate me on what qualifies as a legitimate source or trustworthy reference to you.  If the Ministry of Intelligence and Security of Iran cannot be trust when it comes to Soleimani, you might as well reject everything you know and start off by demanding for a paternity test from your parents to first establish your own legitimacy and go from there.  An inside-out approach!  First establish your own legitimacy and existence and then look into the realities around you.

Would love to know what cuts it as facts and reality for you!

Please do tell and enlighten me on does the coin have one side or two sides to it. Is there one side to a story or two or more. Is there absolutely any single thing that is positive, good and useful about Iran and its government. Anything at all. 😊 Just one single thing.

muslim720

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2020, 11:14:10 PM »
Please do tell and enlighten me on does the coin have one side or two sides to it. Is there one side to a story or two or more.

There are two sides to any story, at least, so with that admission, I request you to please offer counter-evidence (to what was leaked from MOIS) of the same caliber to absolve Soleimani.

Is there absolutely any single thing that is positive, good and useful about Iran and its government. Anything at all. 😊 Just one single thing.

We are talking about Soleimani.  Please do not commit the fallacy of "part to whole".  We will come to Iran in due course.  Let us focus on Soleimani for now.

Please present me counter-evidence on the same level as MOIS that absolves him.

Thank you.

iceman

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2020, 11:50:28 PM »
There are two sides to any story, at least, so with that admission, I request you to please offer counter-evidence (to what was leaked from MOIS) of the same caliber to absolve Soleimani.

We are talking about Soleimani.  Please do not commit the fallacy of "part to whole".  We will come to Iran in due course.  Let us focus on Soleimani for now.

Please present me counter-evidence on the same level as MOIS that absolves him.

Thank you.

First of all what is MOIS? Lets start from here.

muslim720

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2020, 12:02:22 AM »

This is why no single member takes you seriously and others like me use foul language towards you.  I must have defined MOIS at least five times and highlighted its credibility at least thrice.

Funny thing is that you almost instantly disregarded my evidence all the while not knowing what MOIS was!  And you dare accuse us of having preconceived biases toward Shias.

Anyways, lets start over again.

MOIS - Ministry of Intelligence and Security is Iran's primary intelligence agency.  Also known as "VAJA", it was previously known as "VEVAK (Vezarat-e Ettela'at va Amniyat-e Keshvar)", the portion in parentheses literally translates to, "Ministry of Information and Security of the Nation".

iceman

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2020, 12:50:45 AM »
This is why no single member takes you seriously and others like me use foul language towards you.  I must have defined MOIS at least five times and highlighted its credibility at least thrice.

Funny thing is that you almost instantly disregarded my evidence all the while not knowing what MOIS was!  And you dare accuse us of having preconceived biases toward Shias.

Anyways, lets start over again.

MOIS - Ministry of Intelligence and Security is Iran's primary intelligence agency.  Also known as "VAJA", it was previously known as "VEVAK (Vezarat-e Ettela'at va Amniyat-e Keshvar)", the portion in parentheses literally translates to, "Ministry of Information and Security of the Nation".

You can take me as you like and use what ever language you want. It's your language and your tongue, not mine. And that's enough for me. There's a clear difference between me and the rest of you. And I'd like to keep and maintain that difference.

"Funny thing is that you almost instantly disregarded my evidence all the while not knowing what MOIS was!"

You always go by what you imagine, assume or think. When did I say to you that I didn't know what MOIS was 😊

"And you dare accuse us of having preconceived biases toward Shias"

You are absolutely full of hatred towards the Shia faith and people. To an extent that you're completely blind by it.

Now tell me who this Murtaza Hussain is. Well apart from being a Shia. What's his position and role. By all means be sarcastic, but don't be afraid.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 12:53:32 AM by iceman »

Khaled

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2020, 12:54:06 AM »
When did I say to you that I didn't know what MOIS was 😊

Stop wasting everyone's time dude, you're only making Shi'as look bad with this level of foolishness
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

iceman

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2020, 01:08:01 AM »
Stop wasting everyone's time dude, you're only making Shi'as look bad with this level of foolishness

Did I say I don't know what MOIS is so please can you tell me. 😊 What did I say, I don't know what MOIS is, never heard of them. 😊 I don't know how I'm making Shias look bad. But if I am why are you sweating it out. 😊
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 01:09:37 AM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2020, 01:12:01 AM »
Let me start and carry this on since Muslim 720 and the rest have started sweating.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DrPclXZEBl0Q&ved=2ahUKEwiy_Jrii4TnAhW7UBUIHd930qC6IQwqsBMAB6BAgGEAQ&usg=AOvVaw1S2fv6hqb2jIgyYwTQfVsI

"Iran has taken control much of the Iraqi government"

What a ridiculous statement. Britain is seen as and considered, not as Great Britain anymore by many but, just as another American state. Some call Britain as "America's Poodle". Britain has never come out ever and criticised or condemned America over anything. They've always sided with America. And these are known facts, not any information from a leaked this or that or from a reporter or spy. Does this mean America has taken control over much of the British government. Will do this one step at a time.

"The document quotes the Iraqi prime minister saying that it has a special relationship with Iran"

Forget about the leaked cables the British government openly and frankly says that it has a special relationship with America. It openly declares about the special relationship. This is a fact. Nothing that needs to be examined or looked into. Does this mean America has taken control over much of the British government.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 01:25:49 AM by iceman »

muslim720

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2020, 01:37:06 AM »
You always go by what you imagine, assume or think. When did I say to you that I didn't know what MOIS was 😊

Also you: "First of all what is MOIS? Lets start from here."

Still think I am imagining or assuming things?

You are absolutely full of hatred towards the Shia faith and people. To an extent that you're completely blind by it.

Fine!  I am blind so why don't you become my messiah and guide me.

Where is any counter evidence, of the same caliber as the leaked cables of MOIS, that absolves Soleimani?

Now tell me who this Murtaza Hussain is. Well apart from being a Shia. What's his position and role. By all means be sarcastic, but don't be afraid.

Have you heard the saying "don't shoot the messenger"? 

For your reading pleasure, here is his short profile: "Murtaza Hussain is a journalist whose work focuses on national security, foreign policy, and human rights.  His work has previously been featured in the New York Times, The Guardian, and Al Jazeera English."

You can visit the following link to find his contact information as well: https://theintercept.com/staff/murtaza-hussain/

Now that you know what MOIS is and who Murtaza Hussain is, do you have any shred of evidence - on the same level as Iran's MOIS - to absolve Soleimani?

iceman

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2020, 12:12:44 AM »

iceman

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2020, 12:30:20 AM »
Also you: "First of all what is MOIS? Lets start from here."

Still think I am imagining or assuming things?

Fine!  I am blind so why don't you become my messiah and guide me.

Where is any counter evidence, of the same caliber as the leaked cables of MOIS, that absolves Soleimani?

Have you heard the saying "don't shoot the messenger"? 

For your reading pleasure, here is his short profile: "Murtaza Hussain is a journalist whose work focuses on national security, foreign policy, and human rights.  His work has previously been featured in the New York Times, The Guardian, and Al Jazeera English."

You can visit the following link to find his contact information as well: https://theintercept.com/staff/murtaza-hussain/

Now that you know what MOIS is and who Murtaza Hussain is, do you have any shred of evidence - on the same level as Iran's MOIS - to absolve Soleimani?

What seems to be the problem. America is 6000 miles away from its boarder and shores in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf. America is in someone else's region and neighbourhood. America wants regime change in the Middle East. And this is no secret or nothing new. America has and is overthrowing governments and replacing them with not democratic governments through people's choice but governments it can influence and control.

Iran is at its shores and boarders. Iran is in its own region and neighbourhood. Within that region you have Shias who have been mistreated and persecuted. This has been going on for sometime. Iran and the Shias within the region have been facing threats and problems from various Sunni terror groups who are trying to influence the region. And you expect Iran not to act in its defence and for the Shias within the region. You're worried about the cables. America and the West have an open policy to influence the region.

Saudi Arabia has influenced the region and still is with their Sunni Wahabi ideology. So what's the worry about Iran. You have an open and blunt policy for yourself but have issues with Iran and want to restrict and sanction Iran.

muslim720

« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2020, 08:17:37 AM »
What seems to be the problem. America is 6000 miles away from its boarder and shores in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf. America is in someone else's region and neighbourhood. America wants regime change in the Middle East. And this is no secret or nothing new. America has and is overthrowing governments and replacing them with not democratic governments through people's choice but governments it can influence and control.

Therefore, you have nothing of the same caliber as Iran's Ministry of Intelligence and Security which absolves Soleimani of any wrongdoing.

Iran is at its shores and boarders. Iran is in its own region and neighbourhood. Within that region you have Shias who have been mistreated and persecuted. This has been going on for sometime. Iran and the Shias within the region have been facing threats and problems from various Sunni terror groups who are trying to influence the region. And you expect Iran not to act in its defence and for the Shias within the region. You're worried about the cables. America and the West have an open policy to influence the region.

So nothing that absolves Soleimani!

Saudi Arabia has influenced the region and still is with their Sunni Wahabi ideology. So what's the worry about Iran. You have an open and blunt policy for yourself but have issues with Iran and want to restrict and sanction Iran.

Again nothing to counter what Iran's MOIS said about Soleimani and his crimes.

iceman

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2020, 04:25:06 PM »
Therefore, you have nothing of the same caliber as Iran's Ministry of Intelligence and Security which absolves Soleimani of any wrongdoing.

So nothing that absolves Soleimani!

Again nothing to counter what Iran's MOIS said about Soleimani and his crimes.

You didn't touch on any of my points let alone addressing them.

"Again nothing to counter what Iran's MOIS said about Soleimani and his crimes"

Iran's MOIS? Or and agent/spy gone rogue? Who's word are we going by?

muslim720

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2020, 08:44:07 PM »
You didn't touch on any of my points let alone addressing them.

You had no point!  Either defend Soleimani by refuting or producing counter-evidence to what was leaked from MOIS or shut up!

Iran's MOIS? Or and agent/spy gone rogue? Who's word are we going by?

Denying the MOIS, or discrediting it, will not help you or the murdered butcher in hell.