TwelverShia.net Forum

Iranian hacker group hacks US government website, curses sahaba?

iceman

Re: Iranian hacker group hacks US government website, curses sahaba?
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2020, 12:34:55 PM »
Yea Iran stood on its 2 feet more like 4😂😂😂😂

The lies dimwit icepop keeps peddling is honestly unbelievable this guy is number 1 bullshit😜😂

The U.S. publicly chose Hussein's side as the taking of hostages at the U.S. Embassy by Khomeini's supporters led to the severing of ties between Washington and Tehran. At the same time, the U.S. secretly sold arms to Iran with the intent of using the funds to back anti-communist insurgents in Nicaragua in a scandal that became known as the Iran-Contra Affair. Its architect, then–National Security Council staff member Oliver North, was chosen as the new president of the National Rifle Association in May of this year.

.........And icepop says America didn’t help Iran in war with Iraq??😂😂

What a lying lil rat you are😂😂😂

What can I say. I put facts forward, you are hell-bent in NOT ACCEPTING them because of your discriminating nature towards Shias which has absolutely and completely blinded you, so you have to come up with counter arguments 😆 Would you kindly tell us who MEK is that is MUJAHIDEEN E KHALAK 😆

iceman

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2020, 12:47:09 PM »
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/nov/09/mek-iran-revolution-regime-trump-rajavi&ved=2ahUKEwiF14qD5YLnAhXWRBUIHTFKApQQFjAFegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3RpRHNVlSiVFDu-wWQJcU4

So now we know and learn about the protests in Iran and who's behind them. It's the same members and loyalists of the terror group MEK MUJAHIDEEN E KHALQ. And what are the western diplomats doing associating and engaging with them. So now we know why Iran is behaving in such a way.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2020, 01:10:57 PM »
What can I say. I put facts forward, you are hell-bent in NOT ACCEPTING them because of your discriminating nature towards Shias which has absolutely and completely blinded you, so you have to come up with counter arguments 😆 Would you kindly tell us who MEK is that is MUJAHIDEEN E KHALAK 😆

Mujahideen who??? Mujahideen I don’t care it’s nothing to do with our topic, go start another thread dimwit.

Ok let’s see YOUR (iceman) facts:

You say: USA ONLY helped Iraq and not Iran

I gave you the Iran contra affair!

You come back with Mujahedeen who??
In other words you have NOTHING to say and instead side track with other issues.
Try sticking to points instead of trying to portray Iran as if it’s innocent.

Blah blah you hate Shias you despise Shias you this you that, I don’t give a monkeys of what you think try portraying facts and answering questions instead of acting like some propagandist for the regime of Iran.

You have nothing apart from your moronic assumptions 😂😂😂

Typical Shiite sidetracking because he can’t answer a straight question, it’s inbuilt programmed  from birth for shiites they start with divine Imamate, we ask show is proof from Quran and icepop and his men will go round and round but will NEVER produce a clear verse instead they give us is.........ASSUMPTIONS!!😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2020, 03:39:56 PM »
Mujahideen who??? Mujahideen I don’t care it’s nothing to do with our topic, go start another thread dimwit.

Ok let’s see YOUR (iceman) facts:

You say: USA ONLY helped Iraq and not Iran

I gave you the Iran contra affair!

You come back with Mujahedeen who??
In other words you have NOTHING to say and instead side track with other issues.
Try sticking to points instead of trying to portray Iran as if it’s innocent.

Blah blah you hate Shias you despise Shias you this you that, I don’t give a monkeys of what you think try portraying facts and answering questions instead of acting like some propagandist for the regime of Iran.

You have nothing apart from your moronic assumptions 😂😂😂

Typical Shiite sidetracking because he can’t answer a straight question, it’s inbuilt programmed  from birth for shiites they start with divine Imamate, we ask show is proof from Quran and icepop and his men will go round and round but will NEVER produce a clear verse instead they give us is.........ASSUMPTIONS!!😂😂😂

It seems like I've either touched a sensitive nerve or just dealing with someone who is childish and also has tantrum issues. Don't be afraid of facts. You're just too blinded by the Anti Shia venom running through your veins. 😊 And exactly my point and what I've been saying all along, stick to the thread and what is being discussed.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 03:41:16 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2020, 04:01:36 PM »
It seems like I've either touched a sensitive nerve or just dealing with someone who is childish and also has tantrum issues. Don't be afraid of facts. You're just too blinded by the Anti Shia venom running through your veins. 😊 And exactly my point and what I've been saying all along, stick to the thread and what is being discussed.

Lol dimwit the fact is you say America helped Iraq and NOT Iran

I say read the Iran contra affair

As a human living on this earth and searching for truth like a true follower of ahlu baith you INSTEAD post mujahideen khalq as your answer to the Iran contra affair.

Typical shia who won’t hear anything bad about a divine country run by a bunch of ingrates.

😂

iceman

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2020, 05:01:14 AM »

As a human living on this earth and searching for truth like a true follower of ahlu baith you INSTEAD post mujahideen khalq as your answer to the Iran contra affair.

Typical shia who won’t hear anything bad about a divine country run by a bunch of ingrates.

😂

"Typical shia who won’t hear anything bad about a divine country run by a bunch of ingrates"

A typical Shia hate monger who can't see anything good and positive about Shias or Iran. One Shia governed country and you can't live with that. How many Sunni governed countries are there. And we don't loose any sleep over it. You're having constant nightmares over one 😊

"Lol dimwit the fact is you say America helped Iraq and NOT Iran"

No country helped Iran.

iceman

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2020, 05:14:17 AM »

😂

https://youtu.be/XiNauogTSrk

iceman

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2020, 12:38:39 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

If this is the case then why didn't the woman in the link I posted who is interviewing the Iran minister mention this to him when the minister said "No one, no one sold us any military equipment to defend ourselves against Saddam's aggression and invasion". 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2020, 03:16:51 PM »
If this is the case then why didn't the woman in the link I posted who is interviewing the Iran minister mention this to him when the minister said "No one, no one sold us any military equipment to defend ourselves against Saddam's aggression and invasion". 😊

Lol READ the title of the video you posted it’s about Trumps policies and the reporter is questioning him on that.

I hope that clears that up.😜👍

The link I posted is in relation to your assumption that America ONLY helped Iraq!!

You sure are a Dimwit.😂

iceman

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2020, 11:53:19 PM »
Lol READ the title of the video you posted it’s about Trumps policies and the reporter is questioning him on that.

I hope that clears that up.😜👍

The link I posted is in relation to your assumption that America ONLY helped Iraq!!

You sure are a Dimwit.😂

In the video Iran's minister mentions that when they were attacked by American made this, British made that, French made this and German made that nobody sold us any equipment or came to our aid. Why didn't the reporter know about the link you've posted about the Iran contra affair
and questioned Iran's minister over it and challenged him on it. Or was the reporter a dimwit too. 😊 Or may be you're just too prejudice about Iran and are putting things forward without looking into them. 😊
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 11:58:20 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2020, 03:17:51 PM »
In the video Iran's minister mentions that when they were attacked by American made this, British made that, French made this and German made that nobody sold us any equipment or came to our aid. Why didn't the reporter know about the link you've posted about the Iran contra affair
and questioned Iran's minister over it and challenged him on it. Or was the reporter a dimwit too. 😊 Or may be you're just too prejudice about Iran and are putting things forward without looking into them. 😊

It’s a 20 minute clip maybe it’s not on the reporters mind, it doesn’t mean it never happened.

In 1985, while Iran and Iraq were at war, Iran made a secret request to buy weapons from the United States.

Lol the divinity supermen believers were asking for weapons from the great Satan and icepop assumes it never happened 😂😂

It hurts so the best defence is......denial!!😂😂

You are a dimwit you are blinded by Iran and anything to do with it that you will turn a blind eye to ANYHTHING negative about Iran.

A dimwit who assumes Iran contra affair didn’t happen😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2020, 04:37:03 PM »
It’s a 20 minute clip maybe it’s not on the reporters mind, it doesn’t mean it never happened.

In 1985, while Iran and Iraq were at war, Iran made a secret request to buy weapons from the United States.

Lol the divinity supermen believers were asking for weapons from the great Satan and icepop assumes it never happened 😂😂

It hurts so the best defence is......denial!!😂😂

You are a dimwit you are blinded by Iran and anything to do with it that you will turn a blind eye to ANYHTHING negative about Iran.

A dimwit who assumes Iran contra affair didn’t happen😂😂😂

"It’s a 20 minute clip maybe it’s not on the reporters mind, it doesn’t mean it never happened"

Can't you do better than that 😊

"In 1985, while Iran and Iraq were at war, Iran made a secret request to buy weapons from the United States"

Secret request 😊 That's a nice one. May be Iran and Saudi Arabia are actually true friends but are just not showing it 😊 That's if we start going by your thoughts and assumptions. May be you guys really love the Shias but don't want to show it 😀

"Lol the divinity supermen believers were asking for weapons from the great Satan and icepop assumes it never happened"

If you don't understand any part of the Shia belief then I can help you with that. But the fact of the matter is that you don't want to understand any part of the Shia belief but just want to mock it. There's nothing I can do or help you with your illness.

"You are a dimwit you are blinded by Iran and anything to do with it that you will turn a blind eye to ANYHTHING negative about Iran"

Tell me anything good, useful, positive and constructive about Iran. I'm waiting. .....So now tell me who's blinded by hate.

"A dimwit who assumes Iran contra affair didn’t happen"

Why didn't the reporter mention it and challenge the minister over it.

Your reply "maybe it’s not on the reporters mind".Well what about the audience? Nobody has it on their mind? OK, I can put other clips forward with different reporters and audience. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2020, 08:54:14 PM »

Can't you do better than that 😊

No need to, it’s a well known fact, The regime from the start was dealing with the great Satan even before you was born kid 😉

Secret request 😊 That's a nice one. May be Iran and Saudi Arabia are actually true friends but are just not showing it 😊 That's if we start going by your thoughts and assumptions. May be you guys really love the Shias but don't want to show it 😃

Sarcasm is not your thing is it, maybe it’s your way of denying facts I’m just going by your thoughts and assumptions kid 😊
Yes we do love Truth and we really do show it to Shias like you 👍

If you don't understand any part of the Shia belief then I can help you with that. But the fact of the matter is that you don't want to understand any part of the Shia belief but just want to mock it. There's nothing I can do or help you with your illness.

Lol thanks for your help, divine Imamate was given to a great prophet as AFTER tests whilst all the ahle baith ra WITHOUT tests were automatically granted it, reason being..........it was A......Promotion! And it was gods decision void of any facts. Thankyou.

No cure for the above illness😂

Tell me anything good, useful, positive and constructive about Iran. I'm waiting. .....So now tell me who's blinded by hate.

So your biased mind will ONLY accept useful things about Iran that corresponds with your assumptions and theories and IF I don’t.........it’s hate.😂😂

Stating facts about Iran makes me a hater😂😂👍

Why didn't the reporter mention it and challenge the minister over it.
Your reply "maybe it’s not on the reporters mind".Well what about the audience? Nobody has it on their mind? OK, I can put other clips forward with different reporters and audience. 😊

Whataboutery 😊

iceman

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2020, 05:43:22 PM »
No need to, it’s a well known fact, The regime from the start was dealing with the great Satan even before you was born kid 😉

Sarcasm is not your thing is it, maybe it’s your way of denying facts I’m just going by your thoughts and assumptions kid 😊
Yes we do love Truth and we really do show it to Shias like you 👍

Lol thanks for your help, divine Imamate was given to a great prophet as AFTER tests whilst all the ahle baith ra WITHOUT tests were automatically granted it, reason being..........it was A......Promotion! And it was gods decision void of any facts. Thankyou.

No cure for the above illness😂

So your biased mind will ONLY accept useful things about Iran that corresponds with your assumptions and theories and IF I don’t.........it’s hate.😂😂

Stating facts about Iran makes me a hater😂😂👍

Whataboutery 😊

"No need to, it’s a well known fact"

Is it? Because you said so 😊

"The regime from the start was dealing with the great Satan even before you was born kid"

The regime was opposed well before it came into power. The Iranian revolution was opposed by the West let alone the regime that came into place afterwards. The revolution was brought about by the people.

"maybe it’s your way of denying facts"

Which facts have I denied 😊 You just put your opinion forward based on hatred which I reject. Because your opinion goes against facts. You can't be friends with someone you call Satan. And who's embassy you raid in Tehran in 1979 and take the staff hostage. I can give you many facts. But you're full of.

"Yes we do love Truth"

You love hatred and you're full of hate. That's why you're blind in just about everything. 😊 Thinking rationally and accepting facts ain't your thing.

"Lol thanks for your help, divine Imamate was given to a great prophet as AFTER tests whilst all the ahle baith ra WITHOUT tests were automatically granted it, reason being"

You need an open mind to understand things which you don't have. Who said Imamah is only by promotion 😊 Where did you get this idea from 😊 You just look for counter arguments. That's where you get your ideas from 😊

"No cure for the above illness"

Absolutely. I agree. There is no cure for your illness.

"Stating facts about Iran makes me a hater:

Nope. Saying nothing good, useful and positive about Iran, Shiaism or the Shias is what makes you an hater. 😊 Always speaking I'll and negative all the time is what makes you an hate monger 😊 Not my fault 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2020, 08:00:29 PM »
"No need to, it’s a well known fact"

Is it? Because you said so 😊

"The regime from the start was dealing with the great Satan even before you was born kid"

The regime was opposed well before it came into power. The Iranian revolution was opposed by the West let alone the regime that came into place afterwards. The revolution was brought about by the people.

"maybe it’s your way of denying facts"

Which facts have I denied 😊 You just put your opinion forward based on hatred which I reject. Because your opinion goes against facts. You can't be friends with someone you call Satan. And who's embassy you raid in Tehran in 1979 and take the staff hostage. I can give you many facts. But you're full of.

"Yes we do love Truth"

You love hatred and you're full of hate. That's why you're blind in just about everything. 😊 Thinking rationally and accepting facts ain't your thing.

"Lol thanks for your help, divine Imamate was given to a great prophet as AFTER tests whilst all the ahle baith ra WITHOUT tests were automatically granted it, reason being"

You need an open mind to understand things which you don't have. Who said Imamah is only by promotion 😊 Where did you get this idea from 😊 You just look for counter arguments. That's where you get your ideas from 😊

"No cure for the above illness"

Absolutely. I agree. There is no cure for your illness.

"Stating facts about Iran makes me a hater:

Nope. Saying nothing good, useful and positive about Iran, Shiaism or the Shias is what makes you an hater. 😊 Always speaking I'll and negative all the time is what makes you an hate monger 😊 Not my fault 😊

No because it’s facts and I know a dimwit like you will deny it if it has anything bad about Iran.........just like the rss supporters of modi in India who believe anything bad said about modi is all hate, you are from the same hate boat.👍

Read above and if you still disagree then keep denying it all you want it won’t change the facts.

Lol 😂😂😂 THIS is why you are a joke,dimwit, it was you who said Imamate was promotion and used verse of Ibrahim as being promoted to an imam AFTER prophethood, I asked why didn’t the ahle baith ra do a test and your answer.........it’s upto god!.

Now if I don’t understand that then I have to have an open mind?!?!?
For the last 1400 years there definitely is no cure for this illness only deniers of truth will understand this.........which you fit in perfectly well kid 😜👍

Again stating facts like how Iran regime meets Chinese leader and this Iran contra affair somehow makes me a hate monger......then Alhamdulillah by stating facts makes you a denier then I am on the right track👍

iceman

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2020, 02:42:15 AM »
No because it’s facts and I know a dimwit like you will deny it if it has anything bad about Iran.........just like the rss supporters of modi in India who believe anything bad said about modi is all hate, you are from the same hate boat.👍

Read above and if you still disagree then keep denying it all you want it won’t change the facts.

Lol 😂😂😂 THIS is why you are a joke,dimwit, it was you who said Imamate was promotion and used verse of Ibrahim as being promoted to an imam AFTER prophethood, I asked why didn’t the ahle baith ra do a test and your answer.........it’s upto god!.

Now if I don’t understand that then I have to have an open mind?!?!?
For the last 1400 years there definitely is no cure for this illness only deniers of truth will understand this.........which you fit in perfectly well kid 😜👍

Again stating facts like how Iran regime meets Chinese leader and this Iran contra affair somehow makes me a hate monger......then Alhamdulillah by stating facts makes you a denier then I am on the right track👍

"No because it’s facts and I know a dimwit like you will deny it if it has anything bad about Iran.........just like the rss supporters of modi in India who believe anything bad said about modi is all hate, you are from the same hate boat"

And you, are you any different? Lets hear it then. Show you're different by telling us something good, positive and useful about Iran. Come on, is it that difficult for Yeh 😊  Surely there must be something. Anything? 😊 This is how easily your kind are exposed and finished off. Now keep hopping around the bush 😀

"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

Read above and if you still disagree then keep denying it all you want it won’t change the facts."

Why didn't the reporter mention this and challenge Iran's minister when he said "no one was willing to sell us a single weapon when we were attacked by Saddam" 😊

"Lol 😂😂😂 THIS is why you are a joke,dimwit, it was you who said Imamate was promotion and used verse of Ibrahim as being promoted to an imam AFTER prophethood, I asked why didn’t the ahle baith ra do a test and your answer.........it’s upto god!"

No i didn't say Imamah was promotion. Prove that I said that. You wanted evidence of Imamah from the Qur'an and I produced it. I asked you if Abraham was promoted, demoted or was given a title of a similar nature and standard. You were too frightened to answer this.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2020, 11:51:15 PM »
"No because it’s facts and I know a dimwit like you will deny it if it has anything bad about Iran.........just like the rss supporters of modi in India who believe anything bad said about modi is all hate, you are from the same hate boat"

And you, are you any different? Lets hear it then. Show you're different by telling us something good, positive and useful about Iran. Come on, is it that difficult for Yeh 😊  Surely there must be something. Anything? 😊 This is how easily your kind are exposed and finished off. Now keep hopping around the bush 😀

"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

Read above and if you still disagree then keep denying it all you want it won’t change the facts."

Why didn't the reporter mention this and challenge Iran's minister when he said "no one was willing to sell us a single weapon when we were attacked by Saddam" 😊

"Lol 😂😂😂 THIS is why you are a joke,dimwit, it was you who said Imamate was promotion and used verse of Ibrahim as being promoted to an imam AFTER prophethood, I asked why didn’t the ahle baith ra do a test and your answer.........it’s upto god!"

No i didn't say Imamah was promotion. Prove that I said that. You wanted evidence of Imamah from the Qur'an and I produced it. I asked you if Abraham was promoted, demoted or was given a title of a similar nature and standard. You were too frightened to answer this.

You are a blind follower and your heart is full of glory for Shiite Iran a dream which will never get fulfilled but hey if it gets you to sleep at night then it’s all good even if I did say ANYTHING good about Iran which I am sure I have but you quickly turn blind and dumb and keep regurgitating the same line.....”you hate Iran you hate Shias say something good”!!

I HAVE! It’s boring.Now move on!

Go ASK the reporter! do you mr iceman base your denial just coz the reporter didn’t raise up the Iran contra affair? Really?!

Verse of Ibrahim as is not the evidence for divine imamah and you know it you and your kind haven’t proved nothing apart from your assumptions and promotion theories,kid.

As for your promotion theory that’s YOUR idea for to you it was a higher station hence your questions to which I answered NO......do you remember....kid.

It’s clear to see your blind love for Iran and divine Imamate you keep regurgitating the same mantra, infact you and your kind will be in this state till qiyamah even when facts slap you across your faces you will still follow your assumptions and desires.

iceman

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2020, 12:26:37 AM »

You are a blind follower and your heart is full of glory for Shiite Iran a dream which will never get fulfilled but hey if it gets you to sleep at night then it’s all good even if I did say ANYTHING good about Iran which I am sure I have but you quickly turn blind and dumb and keep regurgitating the same line.....”you hate Iran you hate Shias say something good”!!

I HAVE! It’s boring.Now move on!

Go ASK the reporter! do you mr iceman base your denial just coz the reporter didn’t raise up the Iran contra affair? Really?!

Verse of Ibrahim as is not the evidence for divine imamah and you know it you and your kind haven’t proved nothing apart from your assumptions and promotion theories,kid.

As for your promotion theory that’s YOUR idea for to you it was a higher station hence your questions to which I answered NO......do you remember....kid.

It’s clear to see your blind love for Iran and divine Imamate you keep regurgitating the same mantra, infact you and your kind will be in this state till qiyamah even when facts slap you across your faces you will still follow your assumptions and desires.

"You are a blind follower and your heart is full of glory for Shiite Iran a dream which will never get fulfilled"

I'm not a blind follower. I have an open mind and I'm a rational thinker. What dream are you on about.

"but hey if it gets you to sleep at night then it’s all good"

I don't have double standards like you, neither am I full of hatred for those Muslims who are different than me like you. This is what gets me to sleep at night. I know Shiaism and the Shias keep you awake most of the night. And when you do fall asleep it gives you nightmares. If you're awake it gives you the shivers. That's how your kind have been for 1400 years.

even if I did say ANYTHING good about Iran which I am sure I have"

Anything good, positive, useful and constructive about Iran. If you have said then lets see it.

"I HAVE! It’s boring.Now move on"

We've moved on 1400 years ago. You need to move on by getting yourself off this anti shia propaganda bandwagon and getting on with your life if you have one.

"Go ASK the reporter! do you mr iceman base your denial just coz the reporter didn’t raise up the Iran contra affair? Really?"

Because there was no Iran contra affair. If it was true and there was then the reporter  must be playing dumb according to you.

"Verse of Ibrahim as is not the evidence for divine imamah and you know it you and your kind haven’t proved nothing apart from your assumptions and promotion theories,kid"

You asked for Imamah to be proven from the Qur'an. I proved that there is such thing as Imamah and Allah has chosen and made Imams right from the Qur'an. This is where you got knocked out and your head is still spinning in circles over it. I understand.

"As for your promotion theory that’s YOUR idea for to you it was a higher station hence your questions to which I answered NO......do you remember....kid."

How is it my promotion theory? Explain. I asked you if Abraham was promoted, demoted, given a title/grade of a similar nature or something else for you to explain. You haven't addressed it till yet. You just don't have it within you you're just here to be sarcastic and to toy and play. You're just a side kick.

"It’s clear to see your blind love for Iran and divine Imamate you keep regurgitating the same mantra, infact you and your kind will be in this state till qiyamah even when facts slap you across your faces you will still follow your assumptions and desires"

I don't have blind love or faith. That's you and your kind. Blind love for just a handful of Sahaba and blind faith full of double standards. No one has come any close to slapping us for 1400 years. People have been trying just like you and this site but no one has got any close to doing it and never will. 😊😊😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2020, 04:52:21 PM »
"You are a blind follower and your heart is full of glory for Shiite Iran a dream which will never get fulfilled"

I'm not a blind follower. I have an open mind and I'm a rational thinker. What dream are you on about.

"but hey if it gets you to sleep at night then it’s all good"

I don't have double standards like you, neither am I full of hatred for those Muslims who are different than me like you. This is what gets me to sleep at night. I know Shiaism and the Shias keep you awake most of the night. And when you do fall asleep it gives you nightmares. If you're awake it gives you the shivers. That's how your kind have been for 1400 years.

even if I did say ANYTHING good about Iran which I am sure I have"

Anything good, positive, useful and constructive about Iran. If you have said then lets see it.

"I HAVE! It’s boring.Now move on"

We've moved on 1400 years ago. You need to move on by getting yourself off this anti shia propaganda bandwagon and getting on with your life if you have one.

"Go ASK the reporter! do you mr iceman base your denial just coz the reporter didn’t raise up the Iran contra affair? Really?"

Because there was no Iran contra affair. If it was true and there was then the reporter  must be playing dumb according to you.

"Verse of Ibrahim as is not the evidence for divine imamah and you know it you and your kind haven’t proved nothing apart from your assumptions and promotion theories,kid"

You asked for Imamah to be proven from the Qur'an. I proved that there is such thing as Imamah and Allah has chosen and made Imams right from the Qur'an. This is where you got knocked out and your head is still spinning in circles over it. I understand.

"As for your promotion theory that’s YOUR idea for to you it was a higher station hence your questions to which I answered NO......do you remember....kid."

How is it my promotion theory? Explain. I asked you if Abraham was promoted, demoted, given a title/grade of a similar nature or something else for you to explain. You haven't addressed it till yet. You just don't have it within you you're just here to be sarcastic and to toy and play. You're just a side kick.

"It’s clear to see your blind love for Iran and divine Imamate you keep regurgitating the same mantra, infact you and your kind will be in this state till qiyamah even when facts slap you across your faces you will still follow your assumptions and desires"

I don't have blind love or faith. That's you and your kind. Blind love for just a handful of Sahaba and blind faith full of double standards. No one has come any close to slapping us for 1400 years. People have been trying just like you and this site but no one has got any close to doing it and never will. 😊😊😊

Not much of a rational thinker when confronted with facts about Iran, it’s clear to see not ONCE have you listened but kept on with your denial.

You DO have double standards if Iran does it it’s ok but if Sunni countries do it it’s hate! I know saqifa keeps you awake at night so by denying facts like you do makes you sleep then like I said it’s all good.👍

I have and I stick by with what I say your mind is in constant denial then it’s more of a mental problem for which I have no remedy even for you need a straight jacket.

We have Alhamdulillah moved on its YOU and your kind that keep CRYING coz divine khilafat got usurped........that was 1400 years ago and yet you keep regurgitating the same old arguments that have been answered.
There is NO clear verse of divine imamah and the verse you use is not about no promotion to anything higher than a Prophet, I know you have to knock yourself in the head to get rid of the last remaining braincells that make you believe such nonsense.

Yes I have answered to your question it’s here posted and in the threads go find it and STOP spreading lies, it was you who then couldn’t take the answer and kept repeating “you don’t understand you won’t open up”.

Lol you get slapped all over in here who are you kidding kid, your ancestors got the biggest slap for they cannot produce a clear verse on divine Imamate nor has ANY imam ever said through clear evidence that he is divine leader infact our great prophet pbuh NEVER said such about His offspring either, your just following a geezer who made all that nonsense up.
1400 years and no divine imam ever ruled man you have nothing.
A prophet gets promoted to a higher status than prophethood to gain Imamate, Which you are pointing out by saying He was promoted to after prophethood, mate I haven’t a clue about anything higher than a prophet and your explanation doesn’t answer why the ahle baith ra NEVER went through prophethood and tests to reach divine Imamate, it’s contradictory and you still haven’t answered as to WHY THAT IS.

As for sahaba ra it’s all about saqifa and that’s your fall guy for centuries yet you cannot prove it instead you lie and assume.

Surah 9/100
And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the An§ar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.

You can keep crying and banging your head till qiyamah but Allah swt is pleased with them.