TwelverShia.net Forum

Rockets fired at Iraq base housing US troops

Mythbuster1

Re: Rockets fired at Iraq base housing US troops
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2020, 06:06:29 PM »
"A murder and rapist??? Are your emotions taking over?😂
I never mentioned such a thing did I?"

Don't get emotional and take things personal. When did I say you said it.

This is what Adil said on another thread.

"May he burn in hell for all the sunni lives he has helped take, for all our women and men who were raped, for every sunni family destroyed"

"You don’t get it or your just defending Iran as if it’s a god chosen nation😂😂 a bit like imarmite😂😂"

Do you get it. Why are you always talking against Iran. 😊 You're always speaking I'll and bad about Iran and because of this you think I'm favouring them. 😊

"They Iran are SCARED and only appeal to dumb shiites who dream as if Iran is a power to be reckoned with😂😂"

If Iran is scared and that weak then why hasn't America taken the Iranian regime out or why don't they take it out like the Taliban regime in Afghanistan in 2001 and the Saddam regime in 2003? 😆 Try answering this.

"They sure did play by the rules when sending that dead man Qassem and his faggott quds brigade militias to massacre Sunni civilians in Iraq and Syria yea they killed them with dignity and according to the rule book.😂"

You say a lot of things but have never backed anything up. Tell me where you get your information from and lets see how accurate and exact it is.

"Qassem and his faggott quds brigade militias to massacre Sunni civilians in Iraq and Syria yea they killed them"

PROVIDE EVIDENCE. Don't talk wind and air 😆 Do you think Iran is that weak and America is that strong 😊 Iran has retaliated. Lets see the American massive response. Lets see American warships sailing towards Iran for war. 😊 Sorry to severely disappoint and shatter your dreams. I don't see it happening.😆

Lol your head is that mashed up that you don’t even know who you are replying to😂

I give facts about Iran on the other hand you refuse them facts and start ACCUSING me of hate, it happens not just with me but others too.
You are so full of your own xxxx that you refuse to see the truth.

My dimwit friend Iran is VERY scared the Americans have just BLATANTLY took out the second most highest man in Iran and the only retaliation???
Lame excuses won’t hide your weakness😜

Lol says the guy who posted bajwa went to Iran to get info on volunteer militias coz he was so amazed by Iran’s😂😂
That’s just one bring proof for the others .......THEN YOU CAN TALK.......HYPOCRITE!

Yes Iran is very weak compared to America militarily and economically, Iran can never face America in a conventional military war, not by proxy militias but by the state itself.
Hence the rockets that were fired with a flurry of fake news and hacks amounted to.......0!

IRNA news or press tv is not the best place to get your news 😜

muslim720

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2020, 08:16:18 PM »
Who was more stronger, the Taliban in Afghanistan or Saddam in Iraq.

I will make you feel smarter despite asking such a dumb question.  So here is your chance to answer your own question.  Afghanistan was attacked in 2001; Iraq was attacked in 2003.  The Taliban are still around, in fact, they dragged the NATO (coalition of 50-plus nations) to the discussion table whereas the Baathist party is almost dead.  Now, answer your own question.  Who is more stronger?

Eventually Taliban were gotten rid of in 2001.

You need to watch news more often in order to not make such ridiculous statements.

Even if Iran decided to fight the Taliban which it eventually did it defeated it just as it defeated ISIS.

Yes, what a coalition of 50-plus countries could not do, Iran would have done it.

Really. What happened to the Taliban in 2001. Where did they all of a sudden disappear to.

Again, you need to watch the news.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Adil

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2020, 09:36:03 AM »
Bad situation all round for the shia.

1 american contractor killed.
Then 25 shia militia terrorists killed by the Americans in retaliation.
Then Soleimani  did his genius idea and occupied their embassy.
Then Soleimani and  a shia militia leader get killed by the americans in retaliation.
50+ shia die in a stampede at soleimanis funeral.
Then Iran bombs a base but informs the Iraqis beforehand, no American casualties.
Then the shia blow up an airliner by accident and killed 180 people - not confirmed but it looks extremely liked they took it out.

Yet the great minds over at shiachat are discussing whether "wahabis" in Iran took out the air liner.

Adil

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2020, 09:48:53 AM »
Me making dua for Soleimani to be in hellfire doesn't mean I'm emotional. Stop being silly ice man.

iceman

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2020, 05:36:26 PM »
Me making dua for Soleimani to be in hellfire doesn't mean I'm emotional. Stop being silly ice man.

And those sending lanat or what ever on either Khalid bin Walid being a military commander and for what he did and the terrible act that he committed or on any other individual for they did doesn't result in takfeer. Nor are they emotional. Stop being silly. Stick to a set of principles and rules. And let the same apply to others. What you believe that you are free to do and is within your right, believe in and accept the same for others.

Adil

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2020, 06:34:26 PM »
And those sending lanat or what ever on either Khalid bin Walid being a military commander and for what he did and the terrible act that he committed or on any other individual for they did doesn't result in takfeer. Nor are they emotional. Stop being silly. Stick to a set of principles and rules. And let the same apply to others. What you believe that you are free to do and is within your right, believe in and accept the same for others.

In 10 years time, Soleimani will just in be in a list of criminals. Rarely will sunnis mention him and neither will we be organizing special events to curse him.

In 100 years time, twelver shia will be cursing sahaba regularly, crying hysterically at end of their little talks like at the end of Ammar Nakshwani ones,they'll be beating themselves silly and many will be self flagellating.

So don't even try comparing me praying for hell for a recently deceased war criminal like Soleimani to regularly practiced emotionally charged shia practices.

Khalid (ra) was a great man. He did more for Islam than every twelver shia past present or future combined.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 06:36:46 PM by Adil »

iceman

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2020, 06:58:00 PM »
In 10 years time, Soleimani will just in be in a list of criminals. Rarely will sunnis mention him and neither will we be organizing special events to curse him.

In 100 years time, twelver shia will be cursing sahaba regularly, crying hysterically at end of their little talks like at the end of Ammar Nakshwani ones,they'll be beating themselves silly and many will be self flagellating.

So don't even try comparing me praying for hell for a recently deceased war criminal like Soleimani to regularly practiced emotionally charged shia practices.

Khalid (ra) was a great man. He did more for Islam than every twelver shia past present or future combined.

Don't get sooooo emotional. Get a grip on yourself.

"In 10 years time, Soleimani will just in be in a list of criminals"

According to you. If he was really and actually a criminal then this would have been said and mentioned worldwide/globally well well before his assassination. Not after it. There was no arrest warrant issued against Sulaimani and no call for his arrest, handover or extradition before his death. If there was than please do show me. I believe in equality and justice, I believe in fairness and a balanced and level playing field. I believe in international law which the US has absolutely and clearly violated, be it in the case of Sulaimani or Osama.

You should believe in, follow and exercise international law. And America doesn't.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:00:25 PM by iceman »

muslim720

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2020, 01:36:45 AM »
You should believe in, follow and exercise international law. And America doesn't.

I will quote you portions from the preamble, and the body, of the Iranian Constitution and you tell us how it is any different than America's refusal to follow international law.

Its preamble reads, "People strive to build an ideal model society reliant on Islamic principles.  Hence, the message of question that arises here in the constitution is to create ideological grounds for development and find suitable circumstances to teach people the highest Islamic international values."  It also says, "The constitution provides a basis for the continuation of this revolution both inside and outside the country to build one single nation in the world."  Unlike America which exports "democracy", Iran exports its own revolution.

Also, Article 154 of the constitution says, "Iran completely abstains from any kind of intervention in the internal affairs of other nations", HOWEVER, it continues to say that Iran will continue "supporting the just struggles of the oppressed against tyrants anywhere in the globe".  Much like America, Iran can label any group "oppressed" and the other as "tyrants" and then use its proxies to influence the former against the latter.  Exactly what they have done in Yemen by pushing the Houthis onto world stage when the country was trying to go through a power transition.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Adil

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2020, 02:15:44 PM »
After days of denial, the regime has admitted that it blew up the airliner.

Adil

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2020, 02:24:40 PM »
Only yesterday some shiachatters were discussing whether "wahabis" could've had a hand in the plane crash. I guess now they know.

iceman

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2020, 02:33:56 PM »
Only yesterday some shiachatters were discussing whether "wahabis" could've had a hand in the plane crash. I guess now they know.

When an investigation has started and is ongoing on a particular matter or case all options and possibilities are open and available. Nothing can be ruled out until the investigation is complete and the findings are released.

iceman

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2020, 02:36:59 PM »
After days of denial, the regime has admitted that it blew up the airliner.

There was no denial. You can't throw accusations around based on assumptions while a matter needs to be investigated or an investigation is ongoing.

iceman

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2020, 02:54:20 PM »
I will quote you portions from the preamble, and the body, of the Iranian Constitution and you tell us how it is any different than America's refusal to follow international law.

Its preamble reads, "People strive to build an ideal model society reliant on Islamic principles.  Hence, the message of question that arises here in the constitution is to create ideological grounds for development and find suitable circumstances to teach people the highest Islamic international values."  It also says, "The constitution provides a basis for the continuation of this revolution both inside and outside the country to build one single nation in the world."  Unlike America which exports "democracy", Iran exports its own revolution.

Also, Article 154 of the constitution says, "Iran completely abstains from any kind of intervention in the internal affairs of other nations", HOWEVER, it continues to say that Iran will continue "supporting the just struggles of the oppressed against tyrants anywhere in the globe".  Much like America, Iran can label any group "oppressed" and the other as "tyrants" and then use its proxies to influence the former against the latter.  Exactly what they have done in Yemen by pushing the Houthis onto world stage when the country was trying to go through a power transition.

Allow me to put you straight on this, you're misinterpretation of the Iranian constitution and its laws along with facts regarding the world and how certain countries work and operate. America and it's allies known as the west collectively work outside their nation and countries not to build democracies or in the name of human rights or to promote human rights or to build modern and civil societies in other countries. That's what they claim and show. But the story is very different.

The West acts truly and only in the name of national interest or national security just for personal gain and benefit such as trade, oil, gas and other natural resources that a country has and holds. The West also is the biggest arms manufacturer. Who are you going to sell arms to if their is no conflict or war. The west also doesn't look at who is right or wrong or good or bad or fair and unfair or just and unjust. It chooses it's allies in the world depending on benefit and interest. Todays enemy could be tomorrow a friend. Or today a friend could be seen and classified as an enemy tomorrow.

I'm just going to focus on this now with some examples rather than answering and addressing some silly, stupid and sarcastic posts by some which are an absolute and complete waste of time.

iceman

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2020, 02:59:37 PM »
UNITED NATIONS. What is the history and purpose of the UN.

History of the UN. The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945 after the Second World War by 51 countries committed to maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations and promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights.

Due to its unique international character, and the powers vested in its founding Charter, the Organization can take action on a wide range of issues, and provide a forum for its 193 Member States to express their views, through the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Economic and Social Council and other bodies and committees.

The work of the United Nations reaches every corner of the globe. Although best known for peacekeeping, peacebuilding, conflict prevention and humanitarian assistance, there are many other ways the United Nations and its System (specialized agencies, funds and programmes) affect our lives and make the world a better place.

The Organization works on a broad range of fundamental issues, from sustainable development, environment and refugees protection, disaster relief, counter terrorism, disarmament and non-proliferation, to promoting democracy, human rights, gender equality and the advancement of women, governance, economic and social development and international health, clearing landmines, expanding food production, and more, in order to achieve its goals and coordinate efforts for a safer world for this and future generations.

The UN has 4 main purposes
To keep peace throughout the world;
To develop friendly relations among nations; To help nations work together to improve the lives of poor people, to conquer hunger, disease and illiteracy, and to encourage respect for each other’s rights and freedoms; To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations to achieve these goals

UN UNTIED NATIONS was created so that the strong can't push around or invade the weak. The rich can't treat the poor the way they want to. The UN was founded created after world war 2. Why? Why did world war 1 and 2 take place? To prevent another world war or to stop world war from taking place?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 03:08:28 PM by iceman »

Adil

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2020, 03:03:22 PM »
There was no denial. You can't throw accusations around based on assumptions while a matter needs to be investigated or an investigation is ongoing.

Yeh sorry but no. They even claimed it was scientifically impossible for them to have hit the air liner.

https://www.businessinsider.com/did-iran-shoot-down-ukraine-plane-missile-iraq-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

iceman

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2020, 03:10:08 PM »
Yeh sorry but no. They even claimed it was scientifically impossible for them to have hit the air liner.

https://www.businessinsider.com/did-iran-shoot-down-ukraine-plane-missile-iraq-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

Mistakes happen. Accidents happen. Give it a rest. This was no crime that was committed. I'll give you examples.

Adil

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2020, 03:57:33 PM »
Don't worry Ice man, I don't need examples.

iceman

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2020, 04:00:39 PM »
We were speaking about the UN the UNITED NATIONS. The UN has been completely overshadowed and totally disregarded by the WEST that's AMERICA AND ITS ALLIES. Where America and it's allies should be answerable and questionable to the UN. Any country be it America or its ally should go to the UN if it has any problem or issue with any other country. But as we can see for a very long time that that hasn't been the case. Other countries are questionable and answerable to the UN but not America or any of its allies. It's not Iran or Saudi Arabia, Taliban or Hizbullah, Bashar Al Assad or Saddam, ISIS or the Ayatollahs, Soleimani, Osama or Bahgdadi  but America and its allies that are the cause of all the problems the world is facing. Because of absolute, complete and total disregard of the United Nations and America most of all not being under the United Nations umbrella but rather above it.

And Muslim 720 you're telling me,

Unlike America which exports "democracy", Iran exports its own revolution"

America exports democracy 😅

"I will quote you portions from the preamble, and the body, of the Iranian Constitution and you tell us how it is any different than America's refusal to follow international law"

My first point on this will be America and it's allies went on their adventures around the world having absolute disregard for UN and international law well before the Iranian revolution. Second point is how did America and its allies see and treat the Iranian revolution. There was a popular uprising in Iran against the government by the people of Iran which brought about the Iranian revolution, now you speak about Bashar Al Assad treating its people but refuse to mention and talk about how brutal and ruthlessly how barbaric Raza Shah treated the people of Iran in 1978/1979.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 04:15:38 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2020, 04:02:13 PM »
Don't worry Ice man, I don't need examples.

I'm not worried. Just want you to relax.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2020, 04:19:44 PM »
First missiles launched by Iran land in fields.
Second missiles launched and they kill their own people.

Are they stupid? What idiots has Iran got as soldiers? Are these the ones who will join the Mahdi when he comes?? All 313 of them😂😂😂

This is Iran and it’s military honestly there is no such nation like it, only jokers can defend this cesspit of a nation😂