TwelverShia.net Forum

Rockets fired at Iraq base housing US troops

Adil

Re: Rockets fired at Iraq base housing US troops
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2020, 04:36:35 PM »
I'm not worried. Just want you to relax.

I'm chilled, thanks for your concern though.

iceman

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2020, 06:10:42 PM »
I'm chilled, thanks for your concern though.

That's good.  If not than this may help.
Iran Air Flight 655 was a scheduled passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai via Bandar Abbas that was shot down on 3 July 1988 by an SM-2MR surface-to-air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided-missile cruiser of the United States Navy.

iceman

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2020, 06:13:45 PM »
First missiles launched by Iran land in fields.
Second missiles launched and they kill their own people.

Are they stupid? What idiots has Iran got as soldiers? Are these the ones who will join the Mahdi when he comes?? All 313 of them😂😂😂

This is Iran and it’s military honestly there is no such nation like it, only jokers can defend this cesspit of a nation😂

Iran Air Flight 655 was a scheduled passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai via Bandar Abbas that was shot down on 3 July 1988 by an SM-2MR surface-to-air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided-missile cruiser of the United States Navy.

Do you think the Americans were stupid too. Or is it just Iran because they're Shia. 😀

iceman

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2020, 06:35:44 PM »
First missiles launched by Iran land in fields.
Second missiles launched and they kill their own people.

Are they stupid? What idiots has Iran got as soldiers? Are these the ones who will join the Mahdi when he comes?? All 313 of them😂😂😂

This is Iran and it’s military honestly there is no such nation like it, only jokers can defend this cesspit of a nation😂

Russia blames Israel after military plane shot down off Syria 18 September 2018

Russia has said Syria shot down one of its military planes - but laid the blame for the deaths of the 15 personnel on board with Israel.

The defence ministry said Israeli jets put the Il-20 plane into the path of Syrian air defence systems on Monday after failing to give Moscow enough warning of a strike on Syrian targets.

The Il-20 disappeared off the radar at about 23:00 local time (20:00 GMT).

The Israel Defence Force (IDF) has expressed "sorrow" over the deaths.

And would you call Russia stupid here as well. 😊 You wouldn't would you, because they're not Shia 😅
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 06:40:11 PM by iceman »

Adil

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2020, 07:08:12 PM »
More whatabouttery.

iceman

« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2020, 11:11:42 PM »
More whatabouttery.

MORE FACTS SUNNY 😊

iceman

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2020, 02:04:33 AM »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2020, 03:44:21 PM »
The ONLY stupid country in the whole world slapped America in the face by shooting down its own civilian aircraft.........I stick by what I say, is Iran stupid? What idiots has Iran got as soldiers?
Now because of its stupidity the people are protesting about the LIES that were peddled in the first few days by the government......The divine Shiite government LYING!!! Not even in Sunni secular countries would this happen 😂

What monkeys are running Iran?😜

Khaled

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2020, 04:38:15 PM »
Russia blames Israel after military plane shot down off Syria 18 September 2018

Russia has said Syria shot down one of its military planes - but laid the blame for the deaths of the 15 personnel on board with Israel.

The defence ministry said Israeli jets put the Il-20 plane into the path of Syrian air defence systems on Monday after failing to give Moscow enough warning of a strike on Syrian targets.

The Il-20 disappeared off the radar at about 23:00 local time (20:00 GMT).

The Israel Defence Force (IDF) has expressed "sorrow" over the deaths.

And would you call Russia stupid here as well. 😊 You wouldn't would you, because they're not Shia 😅

I can Russia stupid and oppressive.  I also do the same for the government of Saudi, Egypt, US, Britain, China, India... who else do you want?  What do you call this?   ;D

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-swiss-intermediaries-backchannel-communicate-iran-2020-1?fbclid=IwAR3FJQU8506jjovB5ROjTDQT3Ohnd0tWMsH4eaQ1WnkgrBOI7ABHC9--98s

You have two options: either this is (1) false propaganda, or it is (2) justifiable by Iran.

I just hope that you don't rush to pick (1) before making sure that you won't later have to come back and defend them for it.
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

iceman

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2020, 01:30:09 AM »
The ONLY stupid country in the whole world slapped America in the face by shooting down its own civilian aircraft.........I stick by what I say, is Iran stupid? What idiots has Iran got as soldiers?
Now because of its stupidity the people are protesting about the LIES that were peddled in the first few days by the government......The divine Shiite government LYING!!! Not even in Sunni secular countries would this happen 😂

What monkeys are running Iran?😜

"The ONLY stupid country in the whole world slapped America in the face by shooting down its own civilian aircraft.........I stick by what I say, is Iran stupid? What idiots has Iran got as soldiers?"

It's Shia governed so it would have to be stupid according to you. 😀 It's not actually stupid but infact is your I'll thinking that makes you look and talk stupid. Accidents happen during tense situations. It was accidental. At least listen to and believe your godfather Mike Pompei 😀

iceman

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2020, 01:35:24 AM »
I can Russia stupid and oppressive.  I also do the same for the government of Saudi, Egypt, US, Britain, China, India... who else do you want?  What do you call this?   ;D

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-swiss-intermediaries-backchannel-communicate-iran-2020-1?fbclid=IwAR3FJQU8506jjovB5ROjTDQT3Ohnd0tWMsH4eaQ1WnkgrBOI7ABHC9--98s

You have two options: either this is (1) false propaganda, or it is (2) justifiable by Iran.

I just hope that you don't rush to pick (1) before making sure that you won't later have to come back and defend them for it.

I don't need to defend or attack anyone. That's your policy, not mine. You pick and choose on who to defend and who to attack, who to praise and who to mock. If Iran was Sunni governed then we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Iran's crime is ITS SHIA GOVERNED 😊 If it wasn't then it would be free of all charges. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2020, 03:26:51 PM »
I don't need to defend or attack anyone. That's your policy, not mine. You pick and choose on who to defend and who to attack, who to praise and who to mock. If Iran was Sunni governed then we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Iran's crime is ITS SHIA GOVERNED 😊 If it wasn't then it would be free of all charges. 😊

Lol completely avoids the question to stay on track with his assumptions and false accusations it’s just like divine Imamate if you don’t believe me then you are wrong and you are playing blind you don’t wanna see the truth😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is how a dimwit responds 😂😂

He has the proof right in front of him and all he has to do is answer accordingly but NO........somehow it’s anti shia 😂😂😂😂

Joker😂

muslim720

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2020, 08:46:07 PM »
Allow me to put you straight on this, you're misinterpretation of the Iranian constitution and its laws along with facts regarding the world and how certain countries work and operate.

That is the genius of such documents.  They phrase sentences in ways that can have multiple interpretations.  What you cannot point to is how my interpretation is inaccurate and not justified.

America and it's allies known as the west collectively work outside their nation and countries not to build democracies or in the name of human rights or to promote human rights or to build modern and civil societies in other countries. That's what they claim and show. But the story is very different.

Similarly, Iran functions outside its borders, via proxies, to help those it (Iran) labels as "oppressed".  So how is it different than imperialism?  Imperialism exports "democracy" whereas Iran exports its revolution but the mechanism is the same.

The West acts truly and only in the name of national interest or national security just for personal gain and benefit such as trade, oil, gas and other natural resources that a country has and holds.

And Iran acts out of humanity?  Even Hassan Allahyari exposed Iran for charging Iraq for Soleimani's services.  Iraq had to pay through its nose.

I'm just going to focus on this now with some examples rather than answering and addressing some silly, stupid and sarcastic posts by some which are an absolute and complete waste of time.

You are an utter disgrace.  The preamble, and the body, of the Iranian Constitution - and the leaked cables of Iran's MOIS - are staring you in the face and you are running out of excuses to cover them up.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Khaled

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2020, 10:53:34 PM »

This response just exposes how insincere you really are.  I'm going to go one further for you:

I personally believe that Saudi, UAE, Israel, the US, Russia, Iran, and India are all not only worse, but MUCH worse than Iran.  I actually would HATE for the Iranian regime to fall.  I criticize Iran, not because it is Shia, but because it is a manipulative regime that has the blood of a large number of Muslims, Shia and non-Shia, on their hand.

I do not think that any act by Trump or the Saudis justifies shooting down the Ukrainian plane.  I also don't think that any act, done by Iran or whoever, justifies even a percentage of the Saudi reaction towards Yemen.

That clarification should be enough for any sincere person
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

muslim720

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2020, 11:06:40 PM »
If Iran was Sunni governed then we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

On another platform, a Shi'i actually presented the same argument in defense of Soleimani when he was confronted by the leaked cables of MOIS.  That if Soleimani was a Sunni general, the Sunnis would have mourned his death and glorified his legacy.

To counter his point, a wise Sunni brother actually agreed that it is highly probable that the Sunni world would have defended Soleimani had he been Sunni.  But that does not make it right; it only proves that we are weak.  So weak that we cannot admit our own shortcomings.  And that is exactly what the Shias are doing right now.  They are showing that their entire posture is rested on Soleimani's (and Iran's) credibility and if Soleimani's credibility is gone, their (Shias') credibility is gone too.

I have always maintained that if you are upon haqq, you can concede miles after miles in a religious discussion without it impacting your core foundational beliefs.  The same, I think, can now be said not just about Shia-Sunni religious discussions but also for most Shia-Sunni political discourse.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:12:57 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2020, 02:19:07 AM »
On another platform, a Shi'i actually presented the same argument in defense of Soleimani when he was confronted by the leaked cables of MOIS.  That if Soleimani was a Sunni general, the Sunnis would have mourned his death and glorified his legacy.

To counter his point, a wise Sunni brother actually agreed that it is highly probable that the Sunni world would have defended Soleimani had he been Sunni.  But that does not make it right; it only proves that we are weak.  So weak that we cannot admit our own shortcomings.  And that is exactly what the Shias are doing right now.  They are showing that their entire posture is rested on Soleimani's (and Iran's) credibility and if Soleimani's credibility is gone, their (Shias') credibility is gone too.

I have always maintained that if you are upon haqq, you can concede miles after miles in a religious discussion without it impacting your core foundational beliefs.  The same, I think, can now be said not just about Shia-Sunni religious discussions but also for most Shia-Sunni political discourse.

Condemn Soleimani on what, for helping and aiding those who were oppressed (Shias as well as moderate Sunni Barelvis)  to fight against ISIS. Now which moderate, peaceful and noble Sunnis did Soleimani kill or ordered to be killed and why? How come nothing was ever said or mentioned until his assassination?

iceman

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2020, 12:49:28 PM »
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/nov/09/mek-iran-revolution-regime-trump-rajavi&ved=2ahUKEwiF14qD5YLnAhXWRBUIHTFKApQQFjAFegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3RpRHNVlSiVFDu-wWQJcU4

So now we know and learn about the protests in Iran and who's behind them. It's the same members and loyalists of the terror group MEK MUJAHIDEEN E KHALQ. And what are the western diplomats doing associating and engaging with them. So now we know why Iran is behaving in such a way.

Khaled

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2020, 04:39:09 PM »
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/nov/09/mek-iran-revolution-regime-trump-rajavi&ved=2ahUKEwiF14qD5YLnAhXWRBUIHTFKApQQFjAFegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3RpRHNVlSiVFDu-wWQJcU4

So now we know and learn about the protests in Iran and who's behind them. It's the same members and loyalists of the terror group MEK MUJAHIDEEN E KHALQ. And what are the western diplomats doing associating and engaging with them. So now we know why Iran is behaving in such a way.

Why did you ignore my post #53?  Is it because you are an insincere person?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/13/we-are-captives-iranian-actor-criticises-tehran-government

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/jan/12/anti-government-protests-tehran-iran-shot-ukrainian-jet-video

I'm not going to sit here and posts article I know you will ignore, this is just to show your hypocrisy.

Khaled

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2020, 08:33:53 PM »

I want to show you a Tweet that I just recently liked and retweeted, please let me know if you really think that I have this unfathomable hate for Iran and how biased I am towards them.

https://twitter.com/ProjectAndalus/status/1217120780460404736?s=20

This is just to show you that it only appears to you that all we do is bash Shi'as is because you are on a WEBSITE THAT CRITICIZES SHI'ASM!  Outside of here, I am more likely to defend Iran and Shi'as than I am criticizing them.

iceman

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2020, 09:20:55 PM »
Why did you ignore my post #53?  Is it because you are an insincere person?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/13/we-are-captives-iranian-actor-criticises-tehran-government

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/jan/12/anti-government-protests-tehran-iran-shot-ukrainian-jet-video

I'm not going to sit here and posts article I know you will ignore, this is just to show your hypocrisy.

I didn’t ignore anything. There's many of you and just me. How do you expect me to keep up with everything and all of you. I did request that come to me one at a time.

Why are you posting these links? This is what you said to me;

"links to an article available online and any one can read, from a website that". I'll look into your post #53.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 09:23:04 PM by iceman »