www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Optimus Prime

Re: Saudi King Abdullah dies aged 91
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 02:34:59 AM »
Inna lillahi wa rajioon.

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 03:26:50 AM »
Some of the 12ers believed that the Mahdi will come after a ruler named Abdullah will die. I guess this proves that ahadith to be false.

Furkan

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 03:46:52 AM »
I hope the rafidis won't see this as a chance to rebel.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 04:40:00 AM »
Some of the 12ers believed that the Mahdi will come after a ruler named Abdullah will die. I guess this proves that ahadith to be false.

They claim that NO leader will be appointed after Abdallah and that their hidden inactive saviour will appear VERY SOON. Well, prediction number one seems to be wrong. Here from their conspiracy websites where they (as it's the trademark of their madhab) don't give a damn about chains of narrations, authenticity etc. they just narrate as they go along:

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 04:49:02 AM »
Let's summarise what we can find in their Bihar Al-Khurafat (Ocean of fairy-tales):

- The last King of Arabia will carry the name Abdallah
- He will be a homosexual and be killed by one of his faggot servants. Funny thing though: It's the Rafidi Mahdi who will be killed by a bearded lady, according to their own belief: http://gift2shias.com/2014/02/16/rafidhi-shiite-mahdi-will-be-killed-by-a-woman-who-has-a-beard-transexual/
- After Abdallah's death there will be nothing but chaos, they will chase the murderer and won't find him and their kingdom will be destroyed
- The leaders of Arabia will not agree on a leader/new king

- Most importantly: His death will be announced DURING Arafat (already proven wrong!) AND Rafidi Mahdi will suddenly pop out (according to their narrations VERY SOON after Abdallah's death) and rule the world (i.e. this Jewish spawn will start serving Persians and Jews by slaughtering Arabs whilst speaking in Hebrew language: http://gift2shias.com/2014/02/23/the-shia-madi-a-sadistic-mass-murdering-anti-arab-bigot/

I think most Muslims give a damn about the corrupt Saudi royality. As for Abdallah, then may Allah forgive him and have mercy on him. As for signs of Qiyamah, Zionism and other conspiracy theories:

The biggest (crypto-)Zionists are the Rafidah, starting from their alien beliefs in a hidden (like Dajjal!) Anti-Arab bigot (like Zionists) mass-murdering saviour (like Hitler, Stalin and co.) right upto their Rafidi state that is filled with Zionist elements, from Banks, to buildings to parliament etc:

http://sonsofsunnah.com/2011/04/16/the-dajjaal-the-shia-mahdi-the-opiate-of-the-masses/

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:52:26 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Taha

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 05:23:02 AM »
Who wants to throw a party in honor of this mans death?

Salawat.

May Allah curse him forever and ever. I can almost hear his torturous cries from the grave.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 05:58:38 AM »
Salavat with V, pronounce it with a Persian V like your Majoosi scholars from Qom otherwise you will sound like a Muslim, Sunni.

Anyway, brother Farid, I've got a question, the Rafidah make a blunt claim (of course by providing no evidence), they claim that their narrations about Abdallah being the last king of Arabia are actually Sunni narrations, omitted by the Saudi regime. I mean even if they were Sunni narrations, then it still doesn't prove their religion, their Mahdi is the dajjal, no doubt and the narrations are inconsistent anyway, still give me your input, I quote from these Zanadiqah:

From one of the Ahmad Al-Hassan sect followers:

عن رسول الله (ص):
(يحكم الحجاز رجل اسمه اسم حيوان ، إذا رأيته حسبت في عينه الحول من البعيد ، وإذا اقتربت منه لاترى في عينه شيئاً ، يخلفه أخ له اسمه عبدالله. ويل لشيعتنا منه ، أعادها ثلاثاً ؛ بشروني بموته أبشركم بظهور الحجة )
مئتان وخمسون علامة: 122

From Rasulollah (pbuhaf):
Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal, when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! - he repeated it three times - Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi).
Reference: Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 122

Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi).

His death is GOOD NEWS!  :)

King Abdullah's death = Appearance of Imam Mahdi (in a very short amount of time).

-

This is a Sunni narration. The author of the book copied it from Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal - but now it cannot be found in Musnad Ahmad.

Some have argued that since the author of the 250 Signs book is a very reliable scholar, then the hadith must have been dropped from the new prints of Musnad Ahmad due to influence from the Saudis.

Others say the hadith does not exist - so it's false.

This can be checked if someone has a very very old copy of Musnad Ahmad - perhaps an ancient copy in a library.

Some have argued that since it was written before these kings existed, then the hadith MUST be authentic because it has spoken of future events which seem to have come true.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Husayn

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 06:22:18 AM »
Who wants to throw a party in honor of this mans death?

Salawat.

May Allah curse him forever and ever. I can almost hear his torturous cries from the grave.

That is an ugly mentality to have.

This is better:

وَالَّذِينَ جَاءُوا مِن بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

And [there is a share for] those who came after them, saying, "Our Lord, forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith and put not in our hearts [any] resentment toward those who have believed. Our Lord, indeed You are Kind and Merciful.

Quran 59:10
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Taha

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2015, 07:25:10 AM »

This is better:

وَالَّذِينَ جَاءُوا مِن بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

And [there is a share for] those who came after them, saying, "Our Lord, forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith and put not in our hearts [any] resentment toward those who have believed. Our Lord, indeed You are Kind and Merciful.

ومن يقتل مؤمنا متعمدا فجزاؤه جهنم خالدا فيها وغضب الله عليه ولعنه وأعد له عذابا عظيما

But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.

Qur'an 4:93

Husayn

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2015, 07:33:56 AM »

This is better:

ومن يقتل مؤمنا متعمدا فجزاؤه جهنم خالدا فيها وغضب الله عليه ولعنه وأعد له عذابا عظيما

But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.

Qur'an 4:93

Your point being?
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Hadrami

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2015, 07:54:22 AM »
Taha's scholars believe we are kuffar, so it is normal for him to say such a thing. As for me, i pray for muslimin & muslimat & mukminin & mukminat who are alive & passed away, several times a day.

As far as i know Abdullah is Muslim.

Farid

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2015, 10:01:37 AM »
@ Ebn Hussein:

Claims of a manipulated Musnad are not to be taken seriously. Besides, there are many editions of the Musnad that were printed outside Saudi. Some are before the time of King Fahad. The manuscripts are also available online. Plus, there are books that collect the additional reports from the Musnad, like Majma Al Zawa'id.

Is this hadith there???? If not, then did the Lebanese Shi'ee publishers at Dar Al Kutub Al Ilmiyah hide it???? Maybe he is Wahabi???? Maybe I am Shi'ee because I weakened some merits of the three caliphs. Am I a Shi'ee??? Maybe Ameen is Wahabi???? Why did Brock Lesnar join Shiachat???? Did he leave the UFC for Shiachat???
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:38:35 PM by Farid »

Hani

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2015, 02:55:05 PM »
Whoever is happy should be sad because his successor will most likely be worse.

New king is called Salman, as in Salman al-Farisi, he's a Rafidi/Nasibi.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:57:25 PM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2015, 05:02:59 PM »
Jazakallah khair brother Farid, Allah yiwafigak.

BTW guys, this reminds me of another (of course fake) hadith the Rafidah mainly use against IS (Da3esh). Now I could care less about Da3esh but only the Rafidah and some sects who are similar when it comes to their heresies used that hadith:

So not just their Deen but even their politics is based on fabrications.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 05:14:02 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ameen

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 11:35:25 PM »
I hope the rafidis won't see this as a chance to rebel.

And if they do then they must be following Ameer Muavia (ra) and Hazrath Aisha (ra). They rebelled against the fourth rightly guided Khalif of the Muslims. Or is it hush hush here. Stay quiet and turn a blind eye to this. Or don't talk about and discuss this.

Ameen

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 11:40:14 PM »
:D even Farid caught the ameen virus

Really??? I didn't know you were a doctor.????????? When did you examine me?? I don't remember coming down to your surgery.

Hadrami

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2015, 01:29:09 AM »
:D even Farid caught the ameen virus

Really??? I didn't know you were a doctor.????????? When did you examine me?? I don't remember coming down to your surgery.

What??!! Really??? You think im a doctor???!! Why??? Is it because what I wrote??? Maybe I am a doctor??? But where did I study??? When did I graduate??? Do you want to know my shoe size??? Colour of my poo??? What??? Why??? What is this????

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2015, 01:35:24 AM »
King Abdullah buried

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Farid

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2015, 01:42:03 AM »
Ameen, is rebelling against Ali kufur in your opinion?