TwelverShia.net Forum

Saudi/Yemen War is not A Sunni/Shia War

Ameen

Re: Saudi/Yemen War is not A Sunni/Shia War
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2015, 02:10:47 AM »
And I am pretty sure you have some solid proof of this. May be you have hacked in to some Iranian government accounts. The amount of nonsense that you gentlemen come up with in the name of anti Shiaism is surprising.

Hacking!? What universe are you living in ya Ameen!?? THE IRANIANS ARE SAYING THIS PUBLICLY!!

Secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council Ali Shamkhani said that his country prevented the fall of Sana’a, Baghdad, Beirut and Damascus. He added, “Iran is absolutely in control of the Mediterranean Sea and Bab el-Mandeb Strait”.

Source: http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/tabid/96/smid/414/ArticleID/213888/reftab/36/t/Tehran-set-to-revive-Sasanian-imperialism/Default.aspx

On March 9, 2015, Iranian Supreme National Security Council secretary Ali Shamkhani stated: "Iran has linked to Bab El-Mandeb and to the Mediterranean."

Source: Fars (Iran), March 9, 2015.

Meanwhile, Ali Shamkhani, secretary of Supreme National Security Council, has reportedly boasted that Iran has a military presence in the Mediterranean Sea and Bab-el-Mandeb, a strait that connects the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aden.

Source: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/iran-continues-boast-regional-reach-944755422#sthash.LKURsg59.dpuf

And I suppose you are too innocent and simple to understand the plans and games of the west for its adventures in the East??? When are you people going to wake up. Iran is the only Muslim country that has stood up to the west and are trying to recognise that Muslims do have self respect and some dignity. But the Arabs like it the other way around. They are too wrapped up by the west and that's how they like it and are use to it.

Hani

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2015, 02:11:00 AM »
Ok my dear. What evidence do you have for this??? Lets hear it! Or have I touched another painful nerve by asking???

If you're asking for evidence of Zayd's philosophy he has a book called Tathbeet-ul-Imamah, read his book and find out what type of thoughts he had. If you're asking about Houthis militiamen killing their opponents from politicians and reporters and activists, review the archive of the news and media from the period where the Houthis were in control of the capital San`a' there's a lot. As for them doing it for wealth, maybe you don't know the history of these people but when Gamal Abdul-Nasser was trying to unite Arabs he had to fight against these Houthi scum because they didn't not wish for anything than to conquer lands and restore their kingdom. As for Rawafid spreading their influence in Yemen read the book Rafidat-ul-Yaman `ala Marr-il-Zaman.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2015, 02:16:26 AM »
And I suppose you are too innocent and simple to understand the plans and games of the west for its adventures in the East??? When are you people going to wake up. Iran is the only Muslim country that has stood up to the west and are trying to recognise that Muslims do have self respect and some dignity. But the Arabs like it the other way around. They are too wrapped up by the west and that's how they like it and are use to it.

Please spare me your classical propaganda from the 80s, Iran can resist the "west" as much as Iran desires, they can do so from their own countries, not invade Yemen and create armed groups in the middle east while they sit safely in Tehran, for a country that boasts about resistance, they sure didn't do much to Israel. Why does Iran have to bomb Israel from Lebanon!? A small poor country with bad economy, why does Hezbullat have to retaliate from Lebanese lands when an Iranian general is killed in Syria by an Israeli jet strike!? Why doesn't Syria retaliate and bomb Israel? Wasn't done on Syrian land!? Or why not IRAN!? Wasn't he an Iranian general!?

Creating tools and armed sectarian groups in the region to increase their influence and power is nothing noble, the Iranian regime deserves to be flushed down the drain a bunch of hypocrites.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 02:18:10 AM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Ameen

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2015, 02:16:51 AM »

And what does this prove??? Those people who kill in the name of Islam and call it jihad, would that be jihad and does Islam permit this??? Well they're using Islam's name and calling it jihad???? These people are protesting and Iran is speaking out for them doesn't mean Iran is pushing them to violence or they are influenced by Iran.
I never said Iran is pushing them for violence. However, Iran did train them militarily. Also, in Syria they got many Houthis to come into Yemen and fight to protect Asad's regime.
Iran has also voiced for the Palestinians, be it Hamas or Fatah. And they are Ahle Sunnah. So does this mean Palestinians have become Shia or are under Iranian influence????
Yes their help is similar to the groups mentioned above. In this help their is also optional dawah package as well.

Assad doesn't have a right to protect its government people and country from terrorists and extremists but the governments of other Arab countries do have a right to protect themselves by taking what ever action they seem necessary. Is this what you are trying to tell me??? The rebels in Syria and Iraq are sponsored and trained by the Saudis and the west.

Hadrami

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 02:20:06 AM »
oh come on, hizbul lat & iran have been removed by US from their list of organisation/country which support terrorism (everyone against US will be considered terrorist). You know they don't see them as threat, just barking chihuahua :D

Ameen

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2015, 02:22:47 AM »

Please spare me your classical propaganda from the 80s, Iran can resist the "west" as much as Iran desires, they can do so from their own countries, not invade Yemen and create armed groups in the middle east while they sit safely in Tehran, for a country that boasts about resistance, they sure didn't do much to Israel. Why does Iran have to bomb Israel from Lebanon!? A small poor country with bad economy, why does Hezbullat have to retaliate from Lebanese lands when an Iranian general is killed in Syria by an Israeli jet strike!? Why doesn't Syria retaliate and bomb Israel? Or IRAN!?

Creating tools and armed sectarian groups in the region to increase their influence and power is nothing noble, the Iranian regime deserves to be flushed down the drain a bunch of hypocrites.

There is no classical propaganda but your anti Shia fever that is making you so short minded that you are forgetting the basic Islamic rights. Shias and others different from you have a right to exist and live. It's people like you who want to turn every damn single issue, matter and problem in to a Sunni and Shia thing. Get over it. People are sick and tired of this and the Arabian dictatorship. As soon as we see free and fair elections in the East, there will be no peace because these dictators will do what ever they can by using Iran as an excuse to hold on to power.

Furkan

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2015, 02:23:07 AM »
The only solution is split the country into two. Those who want the Houthis go to the North side, and those who don't go to the South side. Then after that the north can make an alliance with Russia, China and Iran, and the south can make an alliance with America, Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries.

Brother, you are cute :p

I agree though, this should be done in Iraq too!
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ameen

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2015, 02:27:11 AM »
oh come on, hizbul lat & iran have been removed by US from their list of organisation/country which support terrorism (everyone against US will be considered terrorist). You know they don't see them as threat, just barking chihuahua :D

And again you must have received confirmation for this from Ban Ki Moon I guess???? The Arabs have had a cuddly relationship with the west for decades. I don't see you beating drums about this.

Hani

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2015, 02:28:10 AM »
Assad doesn't have a right to protect its government people and country from terrorists and extremists but the governments of other Arab countries do have a right to protect themselves by taking what ever action they seem necessary. Is this what you are trying to tell me??? The rebels in Syria and Iraq are sponsored and trained by the Saudis and the west.

Except as we said previously Nouri al-Maliki, Iraqi president, explicitly said that it was Syria who funded and trained these terrorists to send to Iraq, but it backfired on them. Also These "terrorists" are a recent phenomenon, the Syrian revolution was very peaceful until Assad wiped the floor with them and killed them, in which case they fought back. Assad also allowed the ISIS to grow more powerful in Raqqah and never touched them, this is because he wished for them to grow so that he can change the world's perception and show that he is a peaceful man and that his enemies are all terrorists, he also wants to show that if he's regime falls then Israel will be in danger, so it is in the best interests of the west to keep him in power so that extremists will not come in his place.

Hadrami

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2015, 02:28:19 AM »
Iran is like a big kid who gave a bunch of smaller kids candies and then asked them to fight for him. It happens in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and now they're trying in Yemen.

Hani

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2015, 02:33:02 AM »

There is no classical propaganda but your anti Shia fever that is making you so short minded that you are forgetting the basic Islamic rights. Shias and others different from you have a right to exist and live. It's people like you who want to turn every damn single issue, matter and problem in to a Sunni and Shia thing. Get over it. People are sick and tired of this and the Arabian dictatorship. As soon as we see free and fair elections in the East, there will be no peace because these dictators will do what ever they can by using Iran as an excuse to hold on to power.

I'm talking about Iran here not just "Shia", Bashar al-Assad's regime has no BASIC ISLAMIC RIGHTS, nor does the Houthi militia have BASIC ISLAMIC RIGHTS, because they took away other people's BASIC ISLAMIC RIGHTS and they killed and massacred and occupied lands by brute force, and you're talking about elections!? A militia occupies the capital and takes its inhabitants as hostages and creates armed check-points and you're talking about elections and basic Islamic rights!? Next you're going to tell me ISIS has basic Islamic rights and no one should fight them.

Ameen

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2015, 02:37:05 AM »

I'm talking about Iran here not just "Shia", Bashar al-Assad's regime has no BASIC ISLAMIC RIGHTS, nor does the Houthi militia have BASIC ISLAMIC RIGHTS, because they took away other people's BASIC ISLAMIC RIGHTS and they killed and massacred and occupied lands by brute force, and you're talking about elections!? A militia occupies the capital and takes its inhabitants as hostages and creates armed check-points and you're talking about elections and basic Islamic rights!? Next you're going to tell me ISIS has basic Islamic rights and no one should fight them.

Brother you are listening to and believing in absolute rubbish. No news channel in the east or west is covering this. But what I.S.I.S. is doing is very clear and out in the open.

Hani

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2015, 02:37:52 AM »
Look what created "ISIS" according to Iran.

[(IraqiNews.com) On Tuesday, the Iranian Foreign Ministry advisor, Mohammad Ali Sobhani criticized Vice President Nouri al-Maliki’s policy, which claimed the country into a quagmire of sectarian wars.

Sobhani accused al-Maliki of following sectarian policies during his presidency, which provided incubator and paved the way for the organization of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), noting that the poor living conditions, the economic and social issues and the lack of services taking place in Iraq, in addition to sectarian policies followed by al-Maliki led to the formation of a popular base for ISIS in the region.]

Source: http://www.iraqinews.com/features/iran-criticizes-malikis-sectarian-policy/

Not "Saudi", Nouri al-Maliki's sectarian Shiite policies.

Furkan

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2015, 02:40:09 AM »
I remend you guys the following:

You are talking with Ameen.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ameen

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2015, 02:41:18 AM »
Iran is like a big kid who gave a bunch of smaller kids candies and then asked them to fight for him. It happens in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and now they're trying in Yemen.

Sorry Mate but this definition suits and fits Saudi and other Gulf states. You have American and British armed forces there, paid to look after these Arab puppets. Iran has no role or influence in any country but is used as a perfect excuse, so the west can do their job through the Arab puppets.

Hadrami

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2015, 02:43:40 AM »

[(IraqiNews.com) On Tuesday, the Iranian Foreign Ministry advisor, Mohammad Ali Sobhani criticized Vice President Nouri al-Maliki’s policy, which claimed the country into a quagmire of sectarian wars.

Sobhani accused al-Maliki of following sectarian policies during his presidency, which provided incubator and paved the way for the organization of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), noting that the poor living conditions, the economic and social issues and the lack of services taking place in Iraq, in addition to sectarian policies followed by al-Maliki led to the formation of a popular base for ISIS in the region.]

Source: http://www.iraqinews.com/features/iran-criticizes-malikis-sectarian-policy/

Now Iran blamed Maliki when Maliki let the Iranian funded Badr Brigade to went on rampage since 2006 i  their kidnapping & killing spree. These people are bunch of hypocrites. Maliki couldnt do what he did without Iranian approval.

Ameen

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2015, 02:44:50 AM »

Hold on a minute. This rejects your first statement that in Iraq we have an Iranian backed and controlled government. Here Iran is criticising and condemning the Iraq government and putting blame on them. What is going on here????

Hani

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2015, 02:48:37 AM »
I remend you guys the following:

You are talking with Ameen.

Yeah it's not even worth it to try and explain anything to a robotic follower of Iran.

Hani

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2015, 02:52:52 AM »
Hold on a minute. This rejects your first statement that in Iraq we have an Iranian backed and controlled government. Here Iran is criticising and condemning the Iraq government and putting blame on them. What is going on here????

So what? Iranians criticize eachother in parliament, when someone does something stupid or something that can reflect badly on you (i.e Iran) you'll condemn it.

If you understand politics at all, you'll know that the ones in charge can criticize the performance and policies of their servants. Nouri al-Maliki will do what keeps him in power as the head of the Da`wah party, a sectarian Shiite party, greatly backed by Iran, but he screwed up in running the country making Iran look bad in the process.

Nothing runs in the robotic way which you think it does.

Hani

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2015, 03:05:11 AM »
Look who's being blamed for terrorism (this was in 2009 before the Syrian revolution):

AFP - Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said Monday that 90 percent of foreign terrorists who infiltrate Iraq did so via Syria, a charge likely to worsen already fractured relations between the neighbouring states.

His comments came as Syrian President Bashar al-Assad dismissed allegations that his country was sheltering militants suspected of involvement in a devastating bombing in Baghdad as "immoral" and politically motivated.

Maliki reiterated that ties with Damascus would not improve until it handed over the suspects it blames for one of two bloody attacks on government ministries in Baghdad on August 19 that killed 95 people and wounded 600.

"Ninety percent of terrorists from different Arabic nationalities infiltrated Iraq through Syrian territory," Maliki said during a visit by the Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, aimed at cooling the row.

Relations between Iraq and Syria deteriorated after Baghdad alleged Damascus was harbouring leaders behind a truck bomb attack on its finance ministry, followed within minutes by a similar attack on the foreign ministry.

Maliki also insisted that Damascus "expel the terrorists, Baathists and Takfiris (extremists) who take Syria as a base to launch criminal activity inside Iraq" and said without that there would be no progress.

As Maliki made his statement, Assad adamantly denied that Syria was to blame.

Source: http://www.france24.com/en/20090901-maliki-blames-syria-attacks-assad-denies-claim-/