TwelverShia.net Forum

Shia town

Evil twelvers

Shia town
« on: April 13, 2017, 01:29:52 AM »

Even as a young girl I had no desire to be surrounded by other Shias. I would constantly tell my father I don't like Shias and I don't want to be one. Shiism to me never made any sense. Luckily we lived in a area where there weren't​ any Shias. Unfortunately I know live in a town filled with Shias. Shias at my workplace don't like sunnis at all. I have a colleague named Zainab who constantly harasses me. She keeps calling me a traitor and a sunni supremacist. She is also angry that most of the male colleagues and the employer have a crush on me. She nicknamed me enchantress. My employer has asked me to be his date to a Shia party.How do I tell him I don't want to go?

Rationalist

Re: Shia town
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 05:40:14 AM »

My employer has asked me to be his date to a Shia party.How do I tell him I don't want to go?

We don't do taqiyyah, so be straight up and tell him dating is haraam, and so are parties which promote the muta culture.

Evil twelvers

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 09:09:27 AM »
I told my employer that it's haram and he just laughed and said it's the 21st century. He said even sunni scholars say that lesser evil prevents bigger evil.

mhmd

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 03:47:11 PM »
I told my employer that it's haram and he just laughed and said it's the 21st century. He said even sunni scholars say that lesser evil prevents bigger evil.

When Lut (or Lot, upon him be peace) advised the people of Sadum (Sodom/Gomorrah), they might well have responded to him with, "Ha! It's the Bronze Age already, old man. People are enlightened and progressive. Nobody thinks like you anymore."

Evil twelvers

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 02:52:29 AM »
The Shias in my town are super modern type anyway. None of the women in my workplace wear a hijab. I am the only one who wears an abaya and hijab. My employer tells me that I don't have to cover up since we live in America. Had I known the men here were this perverted I would have worn a niqab. No matter how many times I tell my employer I am not interested in him, he just doesn't give up. He really believes that I will marry him and become a Shia.

Rationalist

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 04:01:32 AM »
Had I known the men here were this perverted I would have worn a niqab. No matter how many times I tell my employer I am not interested in him, he just doesn't give up. He really believes that I will marry him and become a Shia.

For men like him, even the Niqab won't make a difference. The man has so many Muta options yet he only wants you, because unlike others you are harder to accomplish. If you have the opportunity find a proper man for yourself, and get married asap.

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 04:03:19 AM »

It might be the 21st century, but religion is supposed to last till the end of time.

Evil twelvers

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 09:39:42 AM »
Where do I go to see a potential spouse? I can't leave this town any sooner unfortunately.This is a majority Shia town and the rest non Shias are just as modern unfortunately. Most of my male colleagues are after me as well. My employer seems obsessed with me. He would constantly text me and recently started asking for sexy pics of myself. He sent me his shirtless pic and wants me to send him topless pics of myself. Today he told me it's baby making season and we should get married to make a baby factory.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 11:05:09 AM »
This thread smells of trollishness

Evil twelvers

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 12:14:41 PM »
I am not lying about my situation and Allah is a witness to that. I don't care if you don't believe me, but don't go around accusing people of trolling when you don't know anything

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 01:41:02 PM »
I suggest you speak to some sisters on a female section forum.
To openly speak to brothers about provactive things is highly innappropriate.

mhmd

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 03:41:46 PM »

There's always sexual harassment litigation. Save his shirtless photos and see a lawyer. If you've got a good case, they'll often take it on commission, costing you nothing..

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2017, 12:52:54 AM »
He is evil and dangerous. Sue him!
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Evil twelvers

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2017, 01:45:36 AM »
I already have the pictures saved and I have screenshots of the text messages. Today my employer was really depressed and just for now I won't say anything to upset him. @ Zaid ibn Ali I apologise for lashing out on you. I didn't know where else to go. I lost my family and now I am truly alone. If I have offended anyone please forgive me. It's hard dealing with all this stress especially when your alone.

Rationalist

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2017, 08:00:12 AM »
Where do I go to see a potential spouse? I can't leave this town any sooner unfortunately.This is a majority Shia town and the rest non Shias are just as modern unfortunately. Most of my male colleagues are after me as well. My employer seems obsessed with me. He would constantly text me and recently started asking for sexy pics of myself. He sent me his shirtless pic and wants me to send him topless pics of myself. Today he told me it's baby making season and we should get married to make a baby factory.

:o :o

This is not a 12er Shia behavior. This man has problems.

Even the 12er Shia would not tolerate this.

omar111

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 10:11:46 PM »
Toll Free: 1-888-204-1014.Toll Free: 1-888-204-1014 they might help u

lotfilms

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 02:54:49 AM »

Even as a young girl I had no desire to be surrounded by other Shias. I would constantly tell my father I don't like Shias and I don't want to be one. Shiism to me never made any sense. Luckily we lived in a area where there weren't​ any Shias. Unfortunately I know live in a town filled with Shias. Shias at my workplace don't like sunnis at all. I have a colleague named Zainab who constantly harasses me. She keeps calling me a traitor and a sunni supremacist. She is also angry that most of the male colleagues and the employer have a crush on me. She nicknamed me enchantress. My employer has asked me to be his date to a Shia party.How do I tell him I don't want to go?
Tell him no you won't go.  This is sexual harassment and is illegal.  Talk to his boss or look for another job.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 05:16:49 PM »

:o :o

This is not a 12er Shia behavior. This man has problems.

Even the 12er Shia would not tolerate this.

The fact that he's shia is rather irrelevant. This is straight up sexual harrassment
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313