TwelverShia.net Forum

ShiaChat is Back!!!

ShiaMan

ShiaChat is Back!!!
« on: July 21, 2016, 11:36:00 PM »
Happy to announce that ShiaChat is back up and running.

Lucky for you guys, I will be spending more time there than here.

Let's face it, you would have eventually banned me here anyway because truth hurts.

Optimus Prime

Re: ShiaChat is Back!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 11:46:11 PM »

Let's face it, you would have eventually banned me here anyway because truth hurts.

Or, maybe because you couldn't handle the truth.

Tell Iblees we said "hi" when you venture back! :D

al-kulayni

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 02:24:28 AM »
Good news, now go to hell.

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 03:40:10 AM »
Lol you're deluded with yourself if you think we haven't seen and tore apart your fragile arguments hundreds of times before. You're not special hut more importantly you're not right. Dont gave such a big ego.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 04:03:12 AM »
ShiaChat? Give me a break. I've seen full blown Imamite 12ver mushirkeen invoking the imams to being illness upon sunni users who were spreading Anti-Majos's videos
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Rationalist

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 05:59:01 AM »
I was banned back in 2010. So I can't go there.

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 06:44:20 AM »

What a shame.

I believe SC is a fitting forum for you.

ShiaDude, take Rationalist, and Fahad-Sani with you, please.
The worst part I didn't even break any rules. All they said is I was too anti shia. In another words I was  interfering in the dawah process.

Rationalist

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 06:45:44 AM »
Also Shiaman don't leave. You are one of the few 12ers who likes to have good discussions.

fgss

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 08:32:06 AM »
I was banned back in 2010. So I can't go there.

What a shame.

I believe SC is a fitting forum for you.

ShiaDude, take Rationalist, and Fahad-Sani with you, please.

I am already there. Because I follow evidences not emotions.
And dont worry very soon I will become inactive on both forums. I am here and there only for short time.
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

fgss

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 08:33:18 AM »

You must be dancing now, as you are back home  :)
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 04:37:15 AM »

Why didn't you debate me ShiaMan? I already called you out once, why didn't you respond? (http://forum.twelvershia.net/hadith-rijal/need-full-response-about-shia-objections-on-bukhari/msg12291/#msg12291)
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

Farid

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 05:42:25 AM »
@ ShiaMan:

I hope you weren't serious when you said that you will be spending more time there. It is a pleasure having you here and I do appreciate you making our forums more lively. Please don't ever be worried about being banned. I have not received any complaints about you being disrespectful, so you are more than welcome on our forums.

Since SC is available, perhaps you could invite some more brothers to join us and make our discussions more fruitful. ;)

Also, from my experience, when being in the minority, it is always more beneficial to restrict yourself to one or two topics so that you don't get flooded by the responses of the majority.

Hani

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 05:59:18 AM »
I didn't even know SC was down.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 05:59:32 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Here's an excerpt from the forum's rules and regulations:

1- Whatever the moderator deems as immoral verbal abuse will lead to a warning or a ban, this applies to Sunnis as well as Shiites and judgement will be much stricter on the Sunnies. (03/01/2015)

So if you do not curse or abuse someone or the sahaba (companions) verbally, you won't get banned ;)
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 01:25:46 AM »
ShiaChat is cringe allie. Whenever I go on there I have to squint my eyes so I can take the information in properly without my brain deciding to take a holiday. I mean wallahi I've never seen a collection if more poorly constructed essays and posts in my life, and I'm no Charles Dickins.

The most heartbreaking and demoralising thing I think I've ever seen is the threads trying to explain Tawheed. They literally made me give up on forum debating for a couple months.

All in all

muslim720

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 02:02:07 PM »

-Says the guy who mocked our narrations not knowing that the same exist in his own books (no rebuttals offered till date). 
-Says the guy who believes that sajdah is only valid upon soil (or anything that comes from earth) but could not prove it from an Islamic perspective (not to mention his hypocrisy because only his forehead touches the turbah/soil leaving his nose dangling in the air and his palms, knees and toes making contact with the prayer rug).
-Says the guy who accepts paper to be a valid medium for sajdah but not cotton when both come from trees.
-Says the guy who is an expert in straw man.

Indeed it is lucky for us that you will be spending more time there; after all, we like to think Shias have some level of intelligence and sense of honor.  You easily rank in the bottom three of Shias I have discussed with!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

ShiaMan

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 02:56:49 AM »
Why didn't you debate me ShiaMan? I already called you out once, why didn't you respond? (http://forum.twelvershia.net/hadith-rijal/need-full-response-about-shia-objections-on-bukhari/msg12291/#msg12291)
Look at the 3rd post from your invitation."SURE"

ShiaChat is cringe allie. Whenever I go on there I have to squint my eyes so I can take the information in properly without my brain deciding to take a holiday. I mean wallahi I've never seen a collection if more poorly constructed essays and posts in my life, and I'm no Charles Dickins.

The most heartbreaking and demoralising thing I think I've ever seen is the threads trying to explain Tawheed. They literally made me give up on forum debating for a couple months.

All in all
Perhaps you can visit ShiaChat and teach english to us all.

-Says the guy who mocked our narrations not knowing that the same exist in his own books (no rebuttals offered till date). 
Surely you are not referring to the Ulk incident. Even GreatChineseFall admitted that the Prophet DID NOT cut off the hands and feet of those people.

-Says the guy who believes that sajdah is only valid upon soil (or anything that comes from earth) but could not prove it from an Islamic perspective (not to mention his hypocrisy because only his forehead touches the turbah/soil leaving his nose dangling in the air and his palms, knees and toes making contact with the prayer rug).
Re-read that thread. I posted a hadith where the Prophet would have soil only on this head...

-Says the guy who accepts paper to be a valid medium for sajdah but not cotton when both come from trees.
We don't use things for sujud which can be worn but since you think paper and cotton are the same, then I am guessing you wear paper.

-Says the guy who is an expert in straw man.
Seems like I am an expert in rubbing you the wrong way. Lose the hate...

Indeed it is lucky for us that you will be spending more time there; after all, we like to think Shias have some level of intelligence and sense of honor.  You easily rank in the bottom three of Shias I have discussed with!
I can honestly say that I consider myself to be the least knowledgeable person in the world. I know nothing about nothing.

muslim720

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 01:54:13 PM »
Surely you are not referring to the Ulk incident. Even GreatChineseFall admitted that the Prophet DID NOT cut off the hands and feet of those people.

Surely you did not read all the responses, especially mine.

Re-read that thread. I posted a hadith where the Prophet would have soil only on this head...

Unfortunately for you, ShiaPen (your source for most of your material) turned on you.  We have a famous saying in Afghanistan which goes, "a liar has bad memory" in the sense that when he makes his case for A, he ends up refuting his own claim B.  In an attempt to prove that the Prophet [saw] would prostrate on soil, ShiaPen quoted narrations which clearly say that he [saw] had mud on his forehead and nose.  Doing so hurts the Shia side of the argument since Shias barely touch anything with their noses.  At best, their nose comes in contact with the prayer rug (like all Muslims); at worse, it stays dangling in the air.

“The Prophet (s) had the sign of Mud on his forehead and Nose, due to prostration on Mud”. (Sunan Abu Dawud)

“From Umm Attiya it is narrated that the Salat of one who does not place his nose right on the EARTH is not accepted”. (Kanz Ul Ammal Vol 7 Tradition No. 19804)

And here is one from our side:
The Prophet (saw) said, “There is no prayer for the one whose nose does not feel as much of the ground as the forehead". (Daaraqutni, Tabaraani (3/140/1) & Abu Nu`aim in Akhbaar Isbahaan)

Imam Abu AbdAllah (as) said, ‘Salat (prayer) does not come into being until one’s nose touches what his forehead has touched.’”(Shia books, Al-kafi, vol 3, page 334; Wasa’el ashi’a, Vol 4)

By the way, you have not accounted for your own references backfiring on you.  Please re-visit that thread and see if you can reconcile between what your reference says and what you want us to believe it says.

We don't use things for sujud which can be worn but since you think paper and cotton are the same, then I am guessing you wear paper.

Wait a minute!  You do not set the criteria; the Prophet [saw] does and he already did.  But your double-standards is amusing when we hear you say "one must prostrate on anything that comes from earth" and make a case for paper but then reject cotton.  It takes a pathetic turn when we read that the Prophet [saw] never forbade anyone to prostrate on their clothing.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: We used to pray with the Prophet (saw) in scorching heat, and if someone of us could not put his face on the earth (because of the heat) then he would spread his clothes and prostrate over them.( Sahih al-Bukhari 1208)

Seems like I am an expert in rubbing you the wrong way. Lose the hate...

You do not rub me the wrong way.  Your lack of logic does!  First time meeting someone who is proud of being an expert in being illogical.

I can honestly say that I consider myself to be the least knowledgeable person in the world. I know nothing about nothing.

I appreciate your humility but if you know nothing then say nothing.  For someone who claims to know nothing, you say a lot.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Hadrami

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2016, 01:32:42 AM »

Unlike shitchat, I can only remember 2 or maybe 1 shia that was banned in this forum. Most of the time they just can't take academical discussion then started cursing hoping they would be banned, but when nothing happen they just went to occultation. You can tell it is not this forum which is afraid of shia whereas shitchat is defnitely afraid of sunni

omar111

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2016, 11:01:41 PM »
I made the longest running thread in shiachat but they still banned me!lol

They don’t want Sunnis in shiacat as they can destroy the shia fairy stories.

Recently a rafdhi posted the Sunni Ahadith that allowed Mutah but denied the one that later prohibited it. But the fool is not aware that the prohibition hadith is also present  in shias.

عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ خَالِدٍ عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ عَنْ آبَائِهِ عَنْ عَلِيٍّ ع قَالَ حَرَّمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ص يَوْمَ خَيْبَرَ لُحُومَ الْحُمُرِ الْأَهْلِيَّةِ وَ نِكَاحَ الْمُتْعَةِ
Ali said, The Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) declared haraam on the day of Khaybar the meat of domesticated donkey, and the nikaah of mut`ah
Source:
Al-Toosi, Tahdheeb Al-aHkaam, vol. 7, pg. 251
Grading:
Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is  Muwaththaq (Reliable)
--> Milaadh Al-Akhyaar, vol. 12, pg. 32