TwelverShia.net Forum

The gathering of the sorcerers

Evil twelvers

The gathering of the sorcerers
« on: April 04, 2017, 12:34:25 PM »

I moved into a town that is predominantly Shia. The town is​ certainly odd and holds many secrets. Recently I learned one of the dark secrets. This town has a lot of sorcerers. The most deadly sorcerers are the Shias. On Friday night they will gather in the forest to tie knots​ and do other filthy satanic rituals. I want to go to the forest and see exactly what they do, I also want to undo their sihr.

zaid_ibn_ali

Re: The gathering of the sorcerers
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 12:43:47 PM »
What town is this?

Evil twelvers

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 01:01:07 PM »
I rather not say for privacy purposes. I already have a obsessed stalker.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 04:20:55 PM »
Okay fair enough. What country?

Evil twelvers

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 08:20:07 PM »
It's a town in America. There are so many weird towns and this town would come in the top ten. It's weird being the only sunni. My employer is a Shia who is studying under scholars. He would often ask me why I reverted to sunni Islam.  He would also go on about how it's hard finding a good husband and that I should just marry him.

Hani

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 10:51:03 PM »
Salam,

Stay away from weird stuff.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 12:46:19 AM »
It's a town in America. There are so many weird towns and this town would come in the top ten. It's weird being the only sunni. My employer is a Shia who is studying under scholars. He would often ask me why I reverted to sunni Islam.  He would also go on about how it's hard finding a good husband and that I should just marry him.

MashaAllah! you are an ex-Shia?

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Evil twelvers

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 02:21:35 AM »
My mother was a conservative Christian and my father was a conservative twelver Shia. People would wonder why my  mother married a Conservative Muslim and well she married him because he was a white Arab whose religion matched hers. As a young girl I had a strong hatred for Christianity and twelver sect. I had always questioned my parents what makes them believe their religion is correct and they never could explain. They were emotionally attached to their religions. Unfortunately neither became Muslim, my father died when I was 13 and my mother died two years ago on my 16th birthday. I was depressed and prayed to Allah to guide me on the right path. Alhamduliah Allah had guided me to real Islam. I never understood why the Shias hated the companions or why they hated the prophet pbuh wives. Now I know why. My employer thinks that I didn't properly learn about Shiism so he keeps telling me he will teach me. Today he told me I need a mature hubby who can guide me on the right path.