TwelverShia.net Forum

Studying Arabic Abroad

lotfilms

Re: Studying Arabic Abroad
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2015, 06:30:09 AM »
Or go to Mauritania and poop in the dessert, atleast you will still be alive xD
I can't find any reliable information on studying in Mauritania online.  Most people say you need to already know Arabic, so that defeats the purpose :P
Here's a good three part video of how it's like there:

Man i wish i could go.  That kind of training really turns one into a legit man

Hadrami

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2015, 07:24:46 AM »
Google it or just look it up on whitepages. If you want to live in foreign country soon, try finding out stuff on your own. Just imagine this, you are most likely will be lost not knowing how to return to your boarding school & dont know how to ask for directions hahaha. You want free study, free accomodation, free ticket and now free personal service too?  Come on, practise your survival skill now :P
Hey now, I never said I wanted those things.  You're the one that said it was available :P

As for finding stuff out on my own, well, if I'm in Egypt, there will be a million friendlies that will help me out before I even ask for it and then demand I pay them politely ask for a tip :)

If in Saudi, well, I'm screwed because Saudis are major jerks (even the guy in the video that lotfilms posted says so

Whats better than freebies plus youll be practising 9/10 of your religion anyway :D

Taha

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2015, 05:04:23 AM »
Whats better than freebies plus youll be practising 9/10 of your religion anyway :D
Nothing :D