TwelverShia.net Forum

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Ameen

Re: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2015, 12:21:25 AM »
The reason why posted those 2 comments is because you wanted us to criticize ksa. So we started doing it YET you are still objecting to it ( actually to anything you see)

A good point of iran is:

-They are very good at politics. I mean Iran succeeded 30 years back to portray itself as an Islamic country who resists the West. Now it's 2015 and Iran got exposed.

Carry on exposing Shiaism and Iran. Good luck!

Rationalist

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2015, 01:51:33 AM »
Saudi Arabia buys everything from the West. They should invest their money in Research and Development. Even a poor nation like North Korea has contributed more toward R&D and has more innovations.

Suleiman

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2015, 03:28:43 AM »
That would require a complete overhaul of their work ethics.

Hani

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2015, 12:37:39 PM »
And the vast majority of the Muslims agree that Al e Saood are far worse. What do you think???

Maybe a few years ago, but not anymore.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2015, 04:17:27 PM »
I didn't request anything. And you are not doing anything for me.

Yes you did request it, what the heck is wrong with you!? Let me quote what you said:

"Lets start a thread and talk about the errors and mess ups of Saudi Arabia??? Or can't we get our head out of Iran??? You still haven't told me who is backing and supporting Isis."

Source: http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-discussion/the-rumour-mill/msg5708/#msg5708
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Furkan

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2015, 06:07:47 PM »
I think, the user ameen is an account of 2 guys, who don't know what each of them posted at different topics. Or he got 2 souls in one body...
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Suleiman

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2015, 10:50:08 PM »
Why does he talk like that, precious ?

scusemyenglish

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2016, 01:49:15 PM »
Salam.

Sorry But I have heard many Sunnies who don't like scholars of Saoudi saying.

" They have supported Sissi against Morsi in Egypt they have prayed behind Kaaba for Sissi."

But this sunni they didn't want to say who were this scholars.

Someone can say more about that please?
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

Sheikh

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2016, 08:14:39 AM »
A good point of iran is:

-They are very good at politics. I mean Iran succeeded 30 years back to portray itself as an Islamic country who resists the West. Now it's 2015 and Iran got exposed.
It is now 2016 and Iran still hasn't been exposed here in the West.  ;D You turn on the news and still hear about how Iran is going to destroy the world because they're worse than ISIS and almost have nukes.

Send some of that exposure over here please. I'm getting a bit tired of constantly hearing about what a horrible and organized threat Iran is when they can't even manage a simple election.

Salam.

Sorry But I have heard many Sunnies who don't like scholars of Saoudi saying.

" They have supported Sissi against Morsi in Egypt they have prayed behind Kaaba for Sissi."

But this sunni they didn't want to say who were this scholars.

Someone can say more about that please?
It is not good akhlaq to criticize people directly. There was a great scholar from our history, I can't remember who it was 100% but I want to say it was Ibn Taymiyyah, that spoke on this. The scholars son asked him if we (Muslims) support Yazid and the scholar said no. The son then asked if we curse Yazid and the scholar said something along the lines of "have you ever heard your father curse any man by name?"  The idea is that we criticize bad ideas and we condemn the evil doers, but we don't refer to people in specifics.  Plus, we don't know all the circumstances. We can strongly dislike and criticize someone that supported Sisi, but maybe that person was misinformed and ignorant on the issue. We don't know what is in the hearts of people.

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2016, 10:27:56 AM »
Iran's been exposed many times in the west. The popular myth amongst sensationalists amongst the pro-Iran propagandists that Iran is very liked by commonn westerners is ludricous. Most westerners have less than favourable opinions of the regime. The support for Hezbollah is condemned and hated by most with all the scandals and mass crimes committed by the Mullahs has always gained huge attention from the media and consequently the British public.

al-Habib

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2016, 04:48:59 AM »
It is not good akhlaq to criticize people directly. There was a great scholar from our history, I can't remember who it was 100% but I want to say it was Ibn Taymiyyah, that spoke on this. The scholars son asked him if we (Muslims) support Yazid and the scholar said no. The son then asked if we curse Yazid and the scholar said something along the lines of "have you ever heard your father curse any man by name?"  The idea is that we criticize bad ideas and we condemn the evil doers, but we don't refer to people in specifics.  Plus, we don't know all the circumstances. We can strongly dislike and criticize someone that supported Sisi, but maybe that person was misinformed and ignorant on the issue. We don't know what is in the hearts of people.

This is Imam Ahmad (ra). https://islamqa.info/en/14007

Sheikh

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2016, 05:37:07 AM »
^ Thanks bro