TwelverShia.net Forum

The Rumour Mill

Khaled

Re: The Rumour Mill
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 02:44:04 AM »
And I suppose you have documents and evidence to prove your story and are going to take Iran to the hague??? It's you who are absolutely gone blind or become one eyed when it comes to Iran. Who is supporting I.S.I.S. then??? Where are they getting their funding??? Or have they come out from the blue and functioning on hot air???

And I suppose you have documents and evidence to prove who is supporting ISIS right?

LOL, you are in way over your head
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Ameen

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2015, 02:49:54 AM »
And I suppose you have documents and evidence to prove your story and are going to take Iran to the hague??? It's you who are absolutely gone blind or become one eyed when it comes to Iran. Who is supporting I.S.I.S. then??? Where are they getting their funding??? Or have they come out from the blue and functioning on hot air???

And I suppose you have documents and evidence to prove who is supporting ISIS right?

LOL, you are in way over your head

No I don't. Just asking you, since you seem to know about everything. LOL! You're making all the big claims and you seem to know who is supporting who. So who is supporting Isis then????

Hadrami

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2015, 02:53:06 AM »
sure Ameen Bot, Iran hasnt sent any fighters to Iraq, hasnt fund Badr Brigade & other shia militias. Of course, now i get it. You've been living in a parallel shia Bot universe.

I thought I wont meet a shia as blind and as stupid and as arse headed as you Mr Ameen Bot. Sure, Iran never done anything wrong in Iraq.

Ameen

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2015, 03:03:41 AM »
sure Ameen Bot, Iran hasnt sent any fighters to Iraq, hasnt fund Badr Brigade & other shia militias. Of course, now i get it. You've been living in a parallel shia Bot universe.

I thought I wont meet a shia as blind and as stupid and as arse headed as you Mr Ameen Bot. Sure, Iran never done anything wrong in Iraq.

You can call me what ever you like and speak to me which ever way you want. But it seems to me that Iran is the only country left in this world and is to blame for everything. When you sleep do you also have nightmares about Iran???? Get over it!

Ameen

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2015, 03:06:20 AM »
Lets start a thread and talk about the errors and mess ups of Saudi Arabia??? Or can't we get our head out of Iran??? You still haven't told me who is backing and supporting Isis.

Furkan

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2015, 03:13:26 AM »
Alright guys, we have to announce a new massoom. This time it's not restricted to a body. Yes can guess already, it's IRAN, yay!

You can start a topic about KSA.

Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hadrami

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2015, 03:24:30 AM »
Lets start a thread and talk about the errors and mess ups of Saudi Arabia??? Or can't we get our head out of Iran??? You still haven't told me who is backing and supporting Isis.
Ameen Bot, you can start thread about saudi, turkey, egypt etc, i dont care. Im not a blind sheep like you who defend Iran like a mad dog even when they are supporting tyrants.

Shia = anti tyranny? Yeah rite

Furkan

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2015, 03:27:59 AM »
Ameen ruined 3 topics meanwhile I think.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Hadrami

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2015, 03:34:43 AM »
he ruins everything here. if ut was shitchat, he wont last a day and be banned.

Ameen

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2015, 05:26:09 PM »
Alright guys, we have to announce a new massoom. This time it's not restricted to a body. Yes can guess already, it's IRAN, yay!

You can start a topic about KSA.

Ok, so you still want to talk about Iran??? Is there no other country in this world that we can also talk about and along with Iran??? It's just as simple as that. By all means criticise and condemn Iran but is that it??? Is there no other Muslim country capable of criticism and condemnation??? Or are they all perfect and they have got everything right??? Come on lads, get a bit of justice and fairness with in you!

Ameen

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 05:28:34 PM »
If calling out for a fair and balanced argument, if being just and fair when it comes to discussion and debate is ruining things then, happy ruining. I'm on your tail!

Furkan

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2015, 06:06:57 PM »
Are you blind? We recently started a topic about KSA to satisfy you.

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 06:20:05 PM »
Are you blind? We recently started a topic about KSA to satisfy you.

You don't need to satisfy me. Just satisfy your lord by being just and fair, honest and open minded. I'm not blind. It's just you who is full of hatred for the other kind. This is what's stopping you from thinking and seeing straight, even and equal.

MissyB786

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2015, 12:25:21 PM »

stop hijacking my thread

neways whats this douchebag saying?

MissyB786

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2015, 12:28:09 PM »
#‎Iran‬'s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei slammed the ‪#‎Saudi‬-led military operation against the ‪#‎Shia‬ ‪#‎Houthi‬ group in ‪#‎Yemen‬, accusing the kingdom of waging a war of genocide that led to scores of civilian deaths.

loooooooooooooooolz ahahahahaha coming from the country that supports the Hitler of our Era ASSAD and sectarian Militia in Iraq, Lebanon, Bahrain, Yemen etc... i could go on.

Hani

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2015, 12:41:44 PM »
That was as a reaction to Iran supporting Shia Houthi groups that led to scores of dead in Yemen.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MissyB786

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2015, 11:36:37 PM »
I remember this documentary.

Ameen

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2015, 01:31:23 PM »

stop hijacking my thread

neways whats this douchebag saying?

It's about time you stopped hijacking Shiaism and blaming the Shias of everything that goes around the world, when you clearly know that it is either the west and your beloved Arab league that have the upper hand or the Ahle Sunnah claimed terror groups. Your thread is nothing but based on grudge against the opposite sect. Now what ever this douchebag is saying why don't you phone him up and ask him??? And "douchebag" well, ones manners and how well one has been brought up clearly shows from their language they use.

Ameen

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2015, 01:37:15 PM »
That was as a reaction to Iran supporting Shia Houthi groups that led to scores of dead in Yemen.

"Don't blame others for your own actions", You've probably heard of this phrase. The Iranians didn't back anyone in Bahrain nor anywhere else, so why would they back people in Yemen when, it is absolutely clear that Yemen is a hot bed for Alqaidah terrorists????

This is where Alqaidah training camps are. The Arabs are dealing with their own people they supported. They are dealing with their own mess, just like Saddam who was their own man. Iran is just being used as an excuse as always.

Ameen

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2015, 01:45:02 PM »
#‎Iran‬'s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei slammed the ‪#‎Saudi‬-led military operation against the ‪#‎Shia‬ ‪#‎Houthi‬ group in ‪#‎Yemen‬, accusing the kingdom of waging a war of genocide that led to scores of civilian deaths.

loooooooooooooooolz ahahahahaha coming from the country that supports the Hitler of our Era ASSAD and sectarian Militia in Iraq, Lebanon, Bahrain, Yemen etc... i could go on.

Ok, so we've got your humble opinion on Iran, so what is your opinion on Al e Saood, the Arab kingdoms and their wonderful and cosy relationship with the west???? Lets here about them for a change. Or have we just developed a habit of bashing Iran all over the place???

People are intelligent, they are going to look at each and every statement carefully and see the reason behind it. If you just want to amuse yourselves and pat each other on the back then, carry on. But if you want others to look in to and buy what your selling then, you need to up your game.

Childish talks and behaviour, be it you, me or anyone else, isn't suitable and won't work. It never has!