TwelverShia.net Forum

The Rumour Mill

MissyB786

The Rumour Mill
« on: April 07, 2015, 05:34:02 PM »
havnt been here for a while, so dunno if Political discussions still allowed or are we staying clear of them.

Neways whenever shia militias are called out for their violence, I see many shias are like NO its all lies, it propaganda, no shia has killed people. No shias do no harm, its ISIS who are wahabi terrorists, saudi are wahabi funding ISIS they are terrorists.

I seriously want to bang my head against the wall cos of most of the stupid beliefs people have.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/17895-shia-militias-refuse-to-stop-looting-in-tikrit

Neways just some evidence of recent killings and lootings by shia militia and this happened as well prior to ISIS. Yes ISIS are condemed by many sunnis and no why the heck would saudi fund ISIS, when ISIS wanna get rid of Saudi regime too. lolz

Neways anymore stupid rumours people have heard?

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: The Rumour Mill
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 05:58:57 PM »
haha, true. I have discussed with them on facebook a couple of times. Just shows their sectarian mentality. They want to make the sectarian militia look like angels. No mistakes, no crimes just infallible people who who are only paving the way for the liberation of al-Quds. :D

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

MissyB786

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 06:01:06 PM »
I think i saw ur comments :D but I've deactivated my Inayah Hussain account temporarily, but still using my other one :D

MissyB786

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 11:12:38 AM »
'The only thing you and scum like you are good for is fuel for Jahannah.
You are an absolute disgrace to the name you have, munafiq Saudi scum'

ooh lovely, some of the lovely message I get on fb :p

Really the shias should love me, considering my real name is of the Ahlal Bait, and when they see me post stuff disagreeing with Iran or Houthi terrorists, they are perplexed. Doesnt fit their small brain.

Hani

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 02:31:14 PM »
fuel for Jahannah.

Jahannah is a beautiful place between Jannah and Jahannam.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 12:37:19 AM »
havnt been here for a while, so dunno if Political discussions still allowed or are we staying clear of them.

Neways whenever shia militias are called out for their violence, I see many shias are like NO its all lies, it propaganda, no shia has killed people. No shias do no harm, its ISIS who are wahabi terrorists, saudi are wahabi funding ISIS they are terrorists.

I seriously want to bang my head against the wall cos of most of the stupid beliefs people have.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/17895-shia-militias-refuse-to-stop-looting-in-tikrit

Neways just some evidence of recent killings and lootings by shia militia and this happened as well prior to ISIS. Yes ISIS are condemed by many sunnis and no why the heck would saudi fund ISIS, when ISIS wanna get rid of Saudi regime too. lolz

Neways anymore stupid rumours people have heard?

So what seems to be your point here??? Giving Shia and Sunni coverage and colour to every single thing???? Talibaan, Alqaidah, Sipa e Sahaba, Lashkar e Janghvi, I.S.I.S. Hammas, Islamic Jihad, Mujahideen, they all claim to be Sunnis. No Shia uses them and starts to slander and insult the Ahle Sunnah or claims that terrorism is linked to and bred by the Ahle Sunnah. When are your kind going to get their act together and see things through Islam and Kufr and right and wrong, rather than giving every situation and matter the Shia and Sunni division and difference???

Hadrami

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 01:00:24 AM »
shia militias have been killing, kidnapping sunni of Iraq for almost 10 years, but nobody cares. Once ISIS came along, everyone take notice. Can't they see that ISIS is a result of whats been happening for the last 10 years in Iraq? ISIS is the result of sectarian policies of that Iranian puppet in Baghdad, not the cause. Sunni tribes helped fought al-Qaida, but in the end the shia govt turned against them. Don't blame them for feeling betrayed.

Now the usual pattern are
- shia militia try to take over from ISIS & when they can't
- US jets called in and bombed the place
- ISIS out, Sunni residents out
- shia militia looting, burning, destroying, killing etc
- Baghdad playing deaf & blind, did nothing

Wait for another ISIS version 2 to appear in few years time if they are doing nothing.

Furkan

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 01:21:17 AM »
Iraq, always been a mess.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ameen

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 01:39:46 AM »
shia militias have been killing, kidnapping sunni of Iraq for almost 10 years, but nobody cares. Once ISIS came along, everyone take notice. Can't they see that ISIS is a result of whats been happening for the last 10 years in Iraq? ISIS is the result of sectarian policies of that Iranian puppet in Baghdad, not the cause. Sunni tribes helped fought al-Qaida, but in the end the shia govt turned against them. Don't blame them for feeling betrayed.

Wait for another ISIS version 2 to appear in few years time if they are doing nothing.

You said,

"shia militias have been killing, kidnapping sunni of Iraq for almost 10 years, but nobody cares",

Why for almost ten years??? Why not for more than ten years??? Why not during the reign of Saddam??? If Shias wanted to carry out unrest by such means and tactics then, they would have done this long ago. They easily could have caused unrest and difficulty for Saddam. But you always find something to accuse Shias and look for excuses to justify these terror groups.

If I.S.I.S. is a result of this or that then my friend, who is supporting and backing them??? It's obvious somebody is funding them. Or did they just appear out of the blue??? Sunni tribes did't help fight Alqaidah because Alqaidah is Sunni originated.

And Iran will always be accused of this and that but lies are always exposed. Iranians have got nothing to do with what goes on in the Arab countries. The Arabs just turn on themselves then blame Iran for their own mischief and mess. It's western interference and Lack of Arab sense and logic which is the cause of unrest with in that region.

People like you always use excuse to justify these terrorists. If this justification is true and right then, no one has been more oppressed and pushed around than the Shias. So their right to such action and response is well over due then, don't you think???

Ameen

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 01:41:36 AM »

The west and the Arabs are to blame. Don't blame the neighbours for the mess in your own home due to your own stupidity.

Furkan

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2015, 01:49:28 AM »

The west and the Arabs are to blame. Don't blame the neighbours for the mess in your own home due to your own stupidity.

Ameen, have you lost your brain? Iraq is ARAB. I didn't blame ANYONE in that comment yet you accuse me of things.

The only reason you are posting on TS is not bcuz you want to gain knowledge or be productive, NO, The only reason why you are commenting is just bcuz you want to comment (i.e. you have nothing else to do besides that).
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2015, 01:56:41 AM »

Ameen, have you lost your brain? Iraq is ARAB. I didn't blame ANYONE in that comment yet you accuse me of things.

The only reason you are posting on TS is not bcuz you want to gain knowledge or be productive, NO, The only reason why you are commenting is just bcuz you want to comment (i.e. you have nothing else to do besides that).

I didn't blame you. Just made a general statement. Don't direct it to yourself. If I had lost my brain I would be accusing and attacking the Ahle Sunnah from all corners, left right, and centre. I would be looking for every damn excuse I can find to put one over the Sunnis. I would be linking Sunnism to terrorism and blaming the Ahle Sunnah for all the terrorist activities going on and carried out by Muslims around the world. You very well know who has lost it.

Ameen

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2015, 01:59:39 AM »
The only reason why I am posting on T.S. is to challenge the propaganda based on hatred and grudge towards Shiaism and the Shias that this site is created for. It is members and mods on this site that challenged the Shias. I happily responded.

Furkan

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2015, 02:01:34 AM »
Dude just admit it. If I would say something postive towards shiism or Iran (lol), you would still quote me and object to it somehow. That's because the only reason you are replying, is bcuz you just want to reply on anything that comes in front of you.

“last words?”

Hadrami

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2015, 02:11:43 AM »

You said,

"shia militias have been killing, kidnapping sunni of Iraq for almost 10 years, but nobody cares",

Why for almost ten years??? Why not for more than ten years??? Why not during the reign of Saddam??? If Shias wanted to carry out unrest by such means and tactics then, they would have done this long ago. They easily could have caused unrest and difficulty for Saddam. But you always find something to accuse Shias and look for excuses to justify these terror groups.

The answer is simple, Iran cant mess with Iraq when Saddam was around. Saddam was non sectarian, he was a secular Baathist who was cruel to Sunni & Shia.

Ameen

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 02:13:04 AM »
Dude just admit it. If I would say something postive towards shiism or Iran (lol), you would still quote me and object to it somehow. That's because the only reason you are replying, is bcuz you just want to reply on anything that comes in front of you.

Don't force me to admit anything and don't put words in my mouth. I will challenge anything that is against sense, logic, nature, reality and facts. And everything on this site is against the five I have mentioned. There is no reasoning, balance, justice or fairness here and you know it.

Furkan

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 02:17:18 AM »
So be it ameen, you must be right ;)

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 02:17:32 AM »

You said,

The answer is simple, Iran cant mess with Iraq when Saddam was around. Saddam was non sectarian, he was a secular Baathist who was cruel to Sunni & Shia.

Iran doesn't and hasn't messed with any country. As far as can't goes, anyone can cause mischief and unrest. Saddam was protected and supported by the west and Iran knew that the public of Iraq was innocent and reasonable. They also knew Saddam was an idiot. It's got nothing to do with can't.

Hadrami

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 02:30:55 AM »
sure Ameen Bot, Iran hasnt sent any fighters to Iraq, hasnt fund Badr Brigade & other shia militias. Of course, now i get it. You've been living in a parallel shia Bot universe.

Ameen

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2015, 02:36:34 AM »
sure Ameen Bot, Iran hasnt sent any fighters to Iraq, hasnt fund Badr Brigade & other shia militias. Of course, now i get it. You've been living in a parallel shia Bot universe.

And I suppose you have documents and evidence to prove your story and are going to take Iran to the hague??? It's you who are absolutely gone blind or become one eyed when it comes to Iran. Who is supporting I.S.I.S. then??? Where are they getting their funding??? Or have they come out from the blue and functioning on hot air???