Iranian regime welcomes Erdogan with "Ya Husayn" Flags

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Iranian regime welcomes Erdogan with "Ya Husayn" Flags
« on: April 08, 2015, 06:29:04 PM »
At first I thought they were Turkish flags but then noticed Iranian regime affiliated websites talking about "Ya Aba Abdullah al-Husayn" flags.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

http://www.farhangnews.ir/content/118992

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

Re: Iranian regime welcomes Erdogan with "Ya Husayn" Flags
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 08:31:12 PM »
You see, they're not sectarian at all, there's no Sunnies or Shia in Iran, everyone's Muslim.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 12:19:10 AM »
Apparently writing "Ya Allah" or remember only Allah is against the religion (not sure what religion that is) :o
https://youtu.be/LL-1VHfMgQs

Suleiman

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 01:52:25 AM »
There's a conspiracy behind it.

Hadrami

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 02:25:52 AM »
There's a conspiracy behind it.

when you think about it, their beliefs are full of conspiracy theories

Hani

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 02:48:26 AM »
That's actually how you brainwash a bunch of people and cause them to be very bias and ignorant, you feed them unrealistic conspiracy theories all the time.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Suleiman

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 02:52:37 AM »
Stop conspiring ???

Furkan

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 03:20:17 AM »
MI6 pays very well I heard =p
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

MissyB786

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 12:29:36 PM »
i <3 Erdogan. My uni tutor met him the other day, InShaAllah i get to meet him one day, my tutor was like him n his wife are very humble and his wife is very modest. MashaAllah.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 01:41:08 AM »
Slogans/banners of the Rafidah: Ya Hussein, Ya Fatimah (imagine what Ali would do to these Mushriks, seeing them shouting out the name of his household, his honour, his wife! That's not part of Arab culture, that's Majoosi Sassanian culture covered up under the excuse of tashayyu'/shiism) even non infallibles like Ya Abal-Fadhl, Ya Khomeini, Ya Khameni

Slogans/banners of our (Muslims/Sunnis) beloved Imam Hussein: Ya Allah, the Shahada flag, Allahu Akbar

Slogans/banners of Muslims/Sunnis: Same as above i.e. the slogans of Imam Hussein

Conclusion: Rafidah are heretics who resemble the Ahl Al-Bayt in nothing whatsoever, not even in their slogans, or did Imam Hussein call upon himself or raised his name as a banner (or anyone else besides Allah and his Messenger?!)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 01:44:48 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Optimus Prime

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2015, 04:24:34 AM »
Slogans/banners of the Rafidah: Ya Hussein, Ya Fatimah (imagine what Ali would do to these Mushriks, seeing them shouting out the name of his household, his honour, his wife! That's not part of Arab culture, that's Majoosi Sassanian culture covered up under the excuse of tashayyu'/shiism) even non infallibles like Ya Abal-Fadhl, Ya Khomeini, Ya Khameni

Slogans/banners of our (Muslims/Sunnis) beloved Imam Hussein: Ya Allah, the Shahada flag, Allahu Akbar

Slogans/banners of Muslims/Sunnis: Same as above i.e. the slogans of Imam Hussein

Conclusion: Rafidah are heretics who resemble the Ahl Al-Bayt in nothing whatsoever, not even in their slogans, or did Imam Hussein call upon himself or raised his name as a banner (or anyone else besides Allah and his Messenger?!)

Welcome back, akhi.