TwelverShia.net Forum

Trouble making wudhu

Ridhwan

Trouble making wudhu
« on: January 11, 2019, 07:47:40 PM »
I have a problem; I take too long to make wudhu. Normally I'd say more than 10 minutes. I feel that I am slow and uncoordinated. How can I become better? How can I overcome whatever is this issue?

Rationalist

Re: Trouble making wudhu
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 07:31:41 AM »
You can be suffering from Waswas. Get Hijama done every 2 months on the head, and listen to this ruqyah based on waswas.

Ridhwan

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 07:44:25 AM »
You can be suffering from Waswas. Get Hijama done every 2 months on the head, and listen to this ruqyah based on waswas.

I'm guessing that it is waswaas. I don't know about hijaama, sounds more like a physical remedy than a mental / spiritual one. And what you mean on the head? My head is covered with hair.

About which ruqya are you speaking? You said "this" ruqya but you didn't mention it. I have tried reciting Qur'aan, especially al-Faatihah, blowing on water and then drinking it, but I'm not consistent with doing it.

bint e aisha

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 06:00:10 PM »

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 03:49:42 AM »
I'm guessing that it is waswaas. I don't know about hijaama, sounds more like a physical remedy than a mental / spiritual one. And what you mean on the head? My head is covered with hair.

About which ruqya are you speaking? You said "this" ruqya but you didn't mention it. I have tried reciting Qur'aan, especially al-Faatihah, blowing on water and then drinking it, but I'm not consistent with doing it.

The jinns usually flow through the blood before the sihr, ayn, waswas, mass takes place. You may need to get your head shaved as well. I hope this is okay with you. So Hijama removes the toxic blood which hurts the jinns in the body.

Visit this blog. This guy is good.

https://practicalselfruqya.com/2016/10/16/practical-self-ruqya-articles-videos/
ruqyahinlondon.com is good too.

For waswas this ruqyah is really good.

Also, you can also read falaq and nass as well.

A lot of people do at least 5-6 hijama before the body full reacts to ruqyah. The jinns are really good at hiding, so a lot  hijama plus completion of surah baqarah at least 40 times might be required as well to get them to react.

Ridhwan

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 08:15:15 AM »
The jinns usually flow through the blood before the sihr, ayn, waswas, mass takes place. You may need to get your head shaved as well. I hope this is okay with you. So Hijama removes the toxic blood which hurts the jinns in the body.

A lot of people do at least 5-6 hijama before the body full reacts to ruqyah. The jinns are really good at hiding, so a lot  hijama plus completion of surah baqarah at least 40 times might be required as well to get them to react.

A few things...
First of all, no man, this is crazy, too much. I don't believe that doing ruqya should be this complicated, with all this hijaama involved. And this is assuming that I have "toxic blood" and/or I am affected by jinn. Are you suggesting that I am possessed? And what is "mass"?

"Reciting Surat ul-Baqarah 40 times" What is the basis for this?

Can I ask... how long do you take to perform wudhu? How many scoops of water do you normally use for each part? How much water do you use (in liters)?

Concerning that video, just listening to it will help me in shaa' Allah? I don't understand Arabic.

bint e aisha

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 12:17:21 PM »
The Prophet (saw) used no more than a small bowlful of water for Wudhu. In the hadith this has been narrated as one Mudd equal to nearly 775ml/655g.

Once Rasulullah (saw) passed by one sahabi who was using excessive water during wudhu so he said, “O sa’d! Do not exceed the limit!” he asked, “Are there any limits in wudhu which are exceeded? He replied, “Yes, even if you are on a flowing river.” (Tafseer Raheemi)

Rationalist

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 03:07:01 AM »
A few things...
First of all, no man, this is crazy, too much. I don't believe that doing ruqya should be this complicated, with all this hijaama involved. And this is assuming that I have "toxic blood" and/or I am affected by jinn. Are you suggesting that I am possessed? And what is "mass"?
Every human has a level of toxic blood. It doesn't mean you are sick. Hijama is sunnah, so this is why we do it. Fire cupping is haraam, but wet cupping is sunnah.

"Reciting Surat ul-Baqarah 40 times" What is the basis for this?
To make the shayteen causing you harm to be burned.

Can I ask... how long do you take to perform wudhu? How many scoops of water do you normally use for each part? How much water do you use (in liters)?
I never questioned myself about this. I don't think this wasawas came to me before.

Are you suggesting that I am possessed? And what is "mass"?
I don't think you are. However, waswas involves jinns. We all have jinns with us.

Ridhwan

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 09:04:11 PM »
Every human has a level of toxic blood. It doesn't mean you are sick. Hijama is sunnah, so this is why we do it. Fire cupping is haraam, but wet cupping is sunnah.

To make the shayteen causing you harm to be burned.
I never questioned myself about this. I don't think this wasawas came to me before.

I don't think you are. However, waswas involves jinns. We all have jinns with us.

But you can guess how long that you usually take for wudhu, right? Also, does your lower garment usually become wet? Mine becomes soaked.