Farid

Trump Bombs Syrian Base
« on: April 07, 2017, 08:17:20 AM »
Discuss.

MuslimAnswers

Re: Trump Bombs Syrian Base
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 09:47:32 AM »
Salam Alaykum,

Unless if there is a concerted effort to remove the infrastructure of Al-Assad which leads through all major Shia strongholds in the Levant, Iraq and Iran, not much will ever change. As long as any opposition to this infrastructure is seen as 'Yazid' and Mr. Putin and Al-Assad are seen as the current-day 'Imam Hussain', there is a much bigger need than firing a few missiles.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 12:10:18 PM »
Subhanallah

Ok trump don't like the guy not very intelligent but I am confused to his 180 degree turnaround it's baffling really, he trump said "he saw beautiful babies dying" he saw the suffering of the effect of chemical attack it hit his conscience, hopefully a more saner president will eventually emerge

As for Assad, Iran and Russia it will stop them from making more bombings and killing innocents at least now they are as surprised as the world of the American retaliation

That being said I think the underline is Russia and Iran well Iran to be more precise, trump has hate for Iran and has been saying the biggest sponsor of terror is Iran

That one babies scream was heard in heavens and even touched a kafir president that retaliated because of it

Russia is confused Iran is fearful bang goes the Shiite crescent and hezbullah Shiite militias

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 12:48:41 PM »
^

The Russian connection is actually weak, it is the Twelvers who are totally invested in getting their 'Crescent' into full operation and they will take any and every ally they can in trying to achieve their goals. It is actually our (Sunni) failure to make the world powers understand this and mobilize quickly enough to stop our opponents; part of this could be that the world would have to realize that the 2003 Iraqi invasion has led to the installation of murderous gangs & terrorists supported by the Hawzas to run the region, and the relevant invading Western countries would lose too much face in admitting their huge mistake, but we Sunnis must start using organized, legal means to overthrow this catastrophe and foster a region and a world more to our interests.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 02:19:54 PM »
I think we are realising that with Islamic military alliance to counteract these ragtag Shiite militias like hezbullah as well as state players like Iran

We definitely are moving forward against the Iranian influence in the region, even our ex coas general Rachel shareef from Pakistan is heading the Islamic alliance and Iran is rattled and complaining about it.......( but they Iran will bypass Muslim Pakistan to do deals with Hindu India, they both are very close,hypocrites)

This alliance will inshallah trump the Shiite crescent

muslim720

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 08:09:41 PM »
Whether there is a Shia crescent or not, I do not care!  I only wish to see people - Muslim or non-Muslim - live and be able to exert themselves positively to their full potential.  You are never independent; you are either living in "vertical independence" (disassociating yourself from the Creator and relying on dunya, therefore, picking your causes as per your own self-interest) or are experiencing "horizontal independence" (disassociating yourself from dunya and submitting to the Creator).  I struggle for the latter, for "horizontal independence", and as such, I strive for no worldly attachments.  An innocent human being harmed by another is wrong, no ifs or buts.

Having said that, Libya is not in a better position today post-Gadhafi; Iraq, under Saddam, relatively speaking, was heaven compared to now.  Therefore, Syria will never be where it was few years ago (under Assad) and for long the Syrians will lament and wish to go back to those days.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 07:40:02 PM »
Firstly I do not believe Asad gassed the Syrians. However, for some reason nobody wants peace in Syria. A continuous war will just continue to wipe out the Muslim population.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 07:41:44 PM by Rationalist »

Rationalist

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 07:45:45 PM »
Having said that, Libya is not in a better position today post-Gadhafi; Iraq, under Saddam, relatively speaking, was heaven compared to now.  Therefore, Syria will never be where it was few years ago (under Assad) and for long the Syrians will lament and wish to go back to those days.

That's sadly the reality. If Assad gets overthrown some extremist will get into power. Then the 12ers will get more mileage in their Imam Bargas  to cry. They will cry about how the the they are being killed. They will also say that they extremist are the representative of Abi Bakr and Umar.

muslim720

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2017, 10:08:12 PM »

That's sadly the reality. If Assad gets overthrown some extremist will get into power. Then the 12ers will get more mileage in their Imam Bargas  to cry. They will cry about how the the they are being killed. They will also say that they extremist are the representative of Abi Bakr and Umar.

Shias using innocent deaths to further their agenda or "get more mileage" is as pathetic as Sunnis (not all but Saudi Arabia, Turkey, et cetera) using the current situation to call for the ousting of Assad.  If a certain paradigm is contingent upon deaths of others then it is quite safe to reject that paradigm altogether. 
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Mythbuster1

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 12:27:39 AM »
The thing is everybody wants Assad out, if Assad wanted peace he would have let the opposition or let the people of Syria have a say who can lead them........unfortunately the dog didn't want to lose his grip on power like his father, they executed they tortured they murdered innocents, until its come to now, it's all Assads fault all he has to do is step down.....simple!!

But he won't he has Iran and Russia scratching his back and all the millions of refugees and hundreds of thousands innocents martyred yet he still won't step down

He is all about himself and the power he holds while his wife enjoys it up in London loving the high life

Assads and the majority Shiite line is........." we have no alternative you don't want Isis etc taking over"........but if you would have let the Syrian people choose their destiny then the above statement wouldn't have to be made

And yet after bombing his own country with barrel bombs, white phosphorous, depleted uranium as well as chemical bombs flattening his own cities and creating uninhabitable lands he is still in power

There is a bigger game out there hence Russia is in and doing same bombings killing civilians just to show power to outsiders like the west, Assad is in with Iran and Russia with a Shiite twist involved and rubbing it in to all the Sunni Muslims of Syria

We didn't start this quagmire the Syrian people wanted Assad out, but Assad turned nasty and now is trying to play a victim game

It's so so so easy in this day and age to blame it on the terrorists, jihadists, Muslim fighters any rebel group that is wanting freedom and that's what this murderous regime has been doing for years and killing innocents off as if they were terrorists, bombing civilian areas cos they believe terrorists are hiding amongst them, they the regime don't care and won't care

When Assad is gone it may not get back to normal but at least the Syrians can try........look at Iraq majority Shiite, it's not better than sadams days but they are trying to make it work

Rationalist

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 12:57:18 AM »

Shias using innocent deaths to further their agenda or "get more mileage" is as pathetic as Sunnis (not all but Saudi Arabia, Turkey, et cetera) using the current situation to call for the ousting of Assad.  If a certain paradigm is contingent upon deaths of others then it is quite safe to reject that paradigm altogether. 

No its not pathetic. Its reality. Also, the blaming the gas attack on Assad and further winning support is wrong. This is exactly what Sunnis are doing. They are in fact behaving like the 12ers by playing the victim game.

Also, when ISIS came into Iraq, the 12er Shia soldiers were ordered to leave and allow ISIS to come in.
This further allowed Iran to play a bigger role in Iraq.

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 12:59:29 AM »

When Assad is gone it may not get back to normal but at least the Syrians can try........look at Iraq majority Shiite, it's not better than sadams days but they are trying to make it work

A 12er Shia told me they have less social services after Sadaam. The 12ers made a deal with the super power where they get to keep a smaller cut. Whereas Sadaam had full control of the wealth and was able to distribute much more wealth.

Link

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 08:38:21 AM »
The Quran talks about how were it not for the right people who God defends by,  Mosques, Synagogues, and Churches, and places of Worship are destroyed.

The fact is Satan and his forces are relentless. They are willing to manipulate the whole world to flames, just to achieve their plans, and delay the victory.

But I swear let Iblis and his forces come... I don't consider US or Israel or Europe a superpower,  they are houses built on a stack of cards, and when their foundations and their interior deceptions get exposed, all will come crumbling down.  They are like the arrogant nations before who say "Who is stronger than us" and could not see that God was stronger in power and has forces that can destroy them at any time and was involved in a world they wish to disconnect him from.

Remember the Lord who destroyed Pharaoh, remember the days of God in the past, when Aad and Thamood were destroyed.

The world will come to the family of the reminder and be reminded by the Quran of the truth and be lead by it to the true guides after they attempted to manipulate to justify their idols.

This is an excuse (the whole Syrian conflict was set up for this reason) and plan that was set to oppress the waiters of Imam Mahdi.  But Satan doesn't know how to hide truth no more.

The false recitations of Quran are being unbroken, the magic on the hearts regarding is being destroyed, and the truth is being unveiled.

He is panicking. And the head is confused and so is the whole body.

I am not distressed by the plan of Satan and his forces because I know God plans and his Champion Lion King is the best one fit to destroy their plans and turn it against them.

Everyone who wishes to rally around other than the flag God has set up, that is up to them.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:40:31 AM by Link »
Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

Farid

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2017, 01:52:47 PM »
Champion Lion King is the best one fit to destroy their plans and turn it against them.

Truly a befitting name for the fictional character that you believe in.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2017, 03:06:04 PM »
Champion Lion King is the best one fit to destroy their plans and turn it against them.

Though not fully related to the above, it is interesting that Muqtada al-Sadr has come out against Bashar al-Assad. My guess is that at the end Muqtada will be marginalized and accused of being a 'Zionist spy' (and most Twelvers will buy it as they are very conspiracy-minded and don't value true techniques for achieving knowledge)... of course his followers were in any case poor Twelvers who could be easily bought over by Sistani, Hizbullah or Khamenei, so this is the real test to see how powerful Muqtada truly is, not any past or present confrontations with the US Army.

Link

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 05:54:40 PM »

Yes, it's befitting name as Quran does verify Sulaiman did build statues and the Bible has that as Twelve Lions, and one Imam Ali's nicknames is the name: "Haider". And they are true kings and those who think they are the super power who cannot be defeated on earth are deluded.

All nations will fall before the reminder and it will rule humanity through God's final representative, The Mahdi.

Then people will know who was always stronger and greater in forces.

Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 06:59:15 PM »

A 12er Shia told me they have less social services after Sadaam. The 12ers made a deal with the super power where they get to keep a smaller cut. Whereas Sadaam had full control of the wealth and was able to distribute much more wealth.

It must be a really bad state of corruption and lack of services that anyone from among their sect would admit that; anyway, history will show, if it has not already done so, that a 12er-run Iraq is one of the worst mistakes in the history of humanity, and it will only get worse (even for the 12ers themselves) as the international community lets it run on. Whatever one may feel about the Turkish, Saudi, or other governments, the fact that they are trying to avoid falling into the same abyss is laudable.

Rationalist

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 09:24:55 PM »
I am sure the 12er Shia are talking about the emerge of the Sufyani.

Rationalist

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 09:26:43 PM »

All nations will fall before the reminder and it will rule humanity through God's final representative, The Mahdi.

Then people will know who was always stronger and greater in forces.

Actually hadith indicate Dajjal will overpower the Mahdi when he appears. 

muslim720

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2017, 08:27:10 PM »
No its not pathetic. Its reality. Also, the blaming the gas attack on Assad and further winning support is wrong. This is exactly what Sunnis are doing. They are in fact behaving like the 12ers by playing the victim game.

Also, when ISIS came into Iraq, the 12er Shia soldiers were ordered to leave and allow ISIS to come in.
This further allowed Iran to play a bigger role in Iraq.

Having spent time in Naqshbandi zawiya, I've often heard Shaykh Hisham Kabbani mention the following hadith narrated by Abu Hurayra (ra) who narrated from the Prophet (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) saying, "There will be tribulations during which one who sitting is better than one who is standing, and one who standing is better than one who is walking, and one who is walking is better than one who is running.  He who exposes himself to them will be drawn to them and whoever find a refuge from them, let him seek protection therein."

Many a times, when I'm with my Shia friends or at the Shia mosque, I hear brothers foam at the mouth by the mere mention of Saudi Arabia.  I always remind them of that hadith and inform them that I'd rather be "sitting" than to contribute to any of this mess.  I only care about innocent lives, Muslim or non-Muslim, Shia or Sunni.