TwelverShia.net Forum

Trump Bombs Syrian Base

MuslimAnswers

Re: Trump Bombs Syrian Base
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 12:54:28 PM »
^

Many a times, when I'm with my Shia friends or at the Shia mosque, I hear brothers foam at the mouth by the mere mention of Saudi Arabia.  I always remind them of that hadith and inform them that I'd rather be "sitting" than to contribute to any of this mess.  I only care about innocent lives, Muslim or non-Muslim, Shia or Sunni.

Not the only problem in the whole equation of course, but if the Saudi Royal family were to be removed, what would be the substitute? The truth, whether one likes it or not, is that the majority of Saudi citizens are "Wahaabis" of various shades of conviction, the only way to remove them is by a decades-long occupation of Arabia and tens of millions of deaths, something that most sensible people would try to avoid if possible.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:56:16 PM by MuslimAnswers »

muslim720

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2017, 04:56:50 PM »
Quote from: MuslimAnswers link=topic=1675.msg15012#msg15012

Not the only problem in the whole equation of course, but if the Saudi Royal family were to be removed, what would be the substitute?

Beautiful!  That is the same question I put forward to them but with a slightly different intention.  I ask them that if the family of Saud disappears, what happens then?  Saudi Arabia might end up like Iraq, Libya or Syria.  I ask them if they are propagating for widespread chaos in the birthplace of the Prophet (saw) and they have no satisfactory answer.

It is like what a wise Sunni brother said in ShiaChat.  Shia Islam cannot be authentic Islam because it does not give you anything on what life (or this world) would have been like had the 12 Imams (ra) actually held power (materialistically and spiritually).  Therefore, when Shia brothers talk about the collapse of the Saudi regime, they fail to offer a satisfactory solution (post-Saudi collapse) because in their paradigm, they only know how to revolt, not rebuild.  Hence, a Saudi collapse, suggested by Shias, is a dangerous proposition.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 05:00:27 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Hani

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2017, 04:43:10 AM »
Salam,

US has no strategy when it comes to Syria, chemicals are still a no-no, Assad can obliterate his people any other way he chooses and if he manages to pull his stuff together the US will overlook him and he may remain in power.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2017, 05:42:24 AM »
The reason is Assad secular so the media can't blame Islam when it comes to his oppression. When a religious fanatic does it, everyone who is attached to deen is at fault.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2017, 01:53:23 PM »
Beautiful!  That is the same question I put forward to them but with a slightly different intention.  I ask them that if the family of Saud disappears, what happens then?  Saudi Arabia might end up like Iraq, Libya or Syria.  I ask them if they are propagating for widespread chaos in the birthplace of the Prophet (saw) and they have no satisfactory answer.

It is like what a wise Sunni brother said in ShiaChat.  Shia Islam cannot be authentic Islam because it does not give you anything on what life (or this world) would have been like had the 12 Imams (ra) actually held power (materialistically and spiritually).  Therefore, when Shia brothers talk about the collapse of the Saudi regime, they fail to offer a satisfactory solution (post-Saudi collapse) because in their paradigm, they only know how to revolt, not rebuild.  Hence, a Saudi collapse, suggested by Shias, is a dangerous proposition.

What I gather is that, like Neo-cons about Iraq in 2003, many Shias truly believe that most Muslims will bow down prostrate before the 'Supreme Leader', etc., if only the 'current corrupt governments' could be removed and if they are still resisting they much be paid 'Zionist/Wahaabi Agents' who should be eliminated.

In fact almost all the violence in places like Syria is due to exactly this problem: They cannot comprehend that one can be against the Khameneist puppet governments and yet be anti-Zionist, even anti-Wahaabi, at the same time; in fact, Syrian and Iraqi Sunnis were quite liberal about religion before all these wars and violence visited them, and such views held by many Twelver Shias are extremely dangerous for the region and the world, especially due to the lack of nuance they manifest.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 01:55:15 PM by MuslimAnswers »

Sheikh

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2017, 10:31:47 PM »
Slightly unrelated to bombing Assad, but the US just dropped a MOAB (mother of all bombs) on Afghanistan to target ISIS.

I'm thinking this regime (Trump) has even less of a strategy than Bush did.

Rationalist

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2017, 02:47:01 AM »
During Bush's era they were getting rid of the 80's weapons. They were even using the F-16 in Afghanistan and Iraq. Now the time has come to start testing weapons which will be used for WW3.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2017, 01:41:00 PM »
So what do you people think? Do you support the attack against the Syrian Government or not?
محور المقاومة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2017, 02:07:09 PM »
So what do you people think? Do you support the attack against the Syrian Government or not?

May Allah swt give that dog the worst death possible inshallah

350000 martyred over 4 million refugees and Syria bombed to dark ages

So yes anything that can get rid of Assad the dog while his wife laps it up in London enjoying the high life, even bombs yes I agree with

100%👍👍

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2017, 02:15:19 PM »

So yes anything that can get rid of Assad the dog while his wife laps it up in London enjoying the high life, even bombs yes I agree with

100%👍👍

First of all I would like you to know that in Arabic, "Al-Assad" would translate to "The Lion". As we all know, a lion can't be a dog.

Secondly Assad is fighting Zionist/Imperialist-backed takfiri terrorists in the form of the "Syrian Opposition groups". They are not "martyrs". Most of the fault falls upon the terrorists, and not Bashar Al-Assad.

:)
محور المقاومة

mhmd

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2017, 04:55:42 PM »

First of all I would like you to know that in Arabic, "Al-Assad" would translate to "The Lion". As we all know, a lion can't be a dog.
Nonsense! Here's another dog-lion to keep your friend company. Or another lyin' dog, if you like...  ;D

Secondly Assad is fighting Zionist/Imperialist-backed takfiri terrorists in the form of the "Syrian Opposition groups". They are not "martyrs". Most of the fault falls upon the terrorists, and not Bashar Al-Assad.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.  8)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2017, 04:58:28 PM »

Nonsense! Here's another dog-lion to keep your friend company. Or another lyin' dog, if you like...  ;D

Lol. It's not my opinion, it's facts. America openly backs the "rebels" and Hillary Clinton revealed in her e-mails this is all about Israel. This whole thing was a lie, there's no revolution or anything.

Hehehehe.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

mhmd

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2017, 06:34:02 PM »

Lol. It's not my opinion, it's facts. America openly backs the "rebels" and Hillary Clinton revealed in her e-mails this is all about Israel. This whole thing was a lie, there's no revolution or anything.

Hehehehe.

Ah, but it is, like, your opinion, man. You've promoted it to 'fact' without having seen any of it firsthand because it supports what you want to believe. But, then, we all fall into that, probably more than we'd like to admit.

Point is, being 'mindful' of why we think, say and do stuff can't hurt and, indeed, can be quite helpful, if we are among those who are aware that we are in need of it.

Is that "Hehehehe" in regards to the lion-dog? Weird-looking, innit?  ;)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2017, 06:57:24 PM »

Hehehehe.

Ah, but it is, like, your opinion, man. You've promoted it to 'fact' without having seen any of it firsthand because it supports what you want to believe. But, then, we all fall into that, probably more than we'd like to admit.

Point is, being 'mindful' of why we think, say and do stuff can't hurt and, indeed, can be quite helpful, if we are among those who are aware that we are in need of it.

Is that "Hehehehe" in regards to the lion-dog? Weird-looking, innit?  ;)

If you wanted proof you could just ask. Do you want proof or not? If you say yes, it's coming your way.

That dog-lion was new, I must admit.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Hani

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2017, 07:30:50 PM »
According to his wife's e-mails though, she calls him a "duck", maybe you're confused about which ANIMAL he is? "lion" is still a dumb animal no?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2017, 07:42:59 PM »
According to his wife's e-mails though, she calls him a "duck", maybe you're confused about which ANIMAL he is? "lion" is still a dumb animal no?

His wife can call him whatever, it's his wife. It's called dala3. You wouldn't wanr another man calling you "halawti" or whatever wives call husbands. Dala3 is only between man and woman.

And I'm not sure if it's true, might he a zionist inspired attempt at defamation.

Furthermore, you probably know that Arabs like to call "Fahad, Assad, Nimr". This is nothing new. This animals represent many attributes.

As for "dog", most cultures I know would see that insulting. If someone called me a lion, I wouldn't be angry. If someone called me a dog, I'd be angry.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Hani

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2017, 07:45:23 PM »
I'll stick to duck, because his wife is a part of his Ahlul-Bayt, she knows his character better.

Anyway, this is a useless topic, feel free to not waste time here.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2017, 08:06:58 PM »

100%👍👍

First of all Thankyou for changing your pic to something so soothing

Forget the lion part......he is you have to admit acting like a filthy dog, he STARTED the first killings and kept on at them got his army involved then got his special forces and snipers to take anyone out then he went on to kill from the air the barrel bombs the chemical bombs any bombs a dog can get his paws on
You don't see the suffering no you see is a shitite crescent and all the hyperbole that goes with this sect
Dog started it and Russia is well well known for fake news and Iran is latching on to it too

Remember the Syrians wanted dog to be gone but what did the dog do?

The rest is BS blame him blame them it's politics it's this it's that

Dog goes and no doubt it will be peace, no Isis will takeover once there is peace and stability it's simple for everyone to digest.......except for mother Russian and the shitites

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2017, 08:15:58 PM »

100%👍👍

Forget the lion part......he is you have to admit acting like a filthy dog, he STARTED the first killings and kept on at them got his army involved then got his special forces and snipers to take anyone out then he went on to kill from the air the barrel bombs the chemical bombs any bombs a dog can get his paws on
You don't see the suffering no you see is a shitite crescent and all the hyperbole that goes with this sect
Dog started it and Russia is well well known for fake news and Iran is latching on to it too

Dog goes and no doubt it will be peace, no Isis will takeover once there is peace and stability it's simple for everyone to digest.......except for mother Russian and the shitites

Have a cold drink, and re-write that entire post again.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2017, 08:22:54 PM »

100%👍👍

Have a cold drink, and re-write that entire post again.

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk