TwelverShia.net Forum

Trump Bombs Syrian Base

Hadrami

Re: Trump Bombs Syrian Base
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2017, 01:19:12 AM »
I am not distressed by the plan of Satan and his forces because I know God plans and his Champion Lion King is the best one fit to destroy their plans and turn it against them.

HAKUNA MATATA!!!! says the stinkin mud rolling pig

Sheikh

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2017, 07:30:22 AM »

So what do you people think? Do you support the attack against the Syrian Government or not?
No, I do not.  The missiles bounced of the runway and didn't make a dent in the Syrian forces.  Trump only did it so he could say to his own people, "See?  I am not helping Russia, I just bombed their allies!"

I would support a much larger attack against the Syrian Government.

Secondly Assad is fighting Zionist/Imperialist-backed takfiri terrorists in the form of the "Syrian Opposition groups". They are not "martyrs". Most of the fault falls upon the terrorists, and not Bashar Al-Assad.
[/size]
There wouldn't be any terrorists in the opposition groups if Al-Assad didn't release all of them from prison and tell them to go join the opposition.  ::)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »

So what do you people think? Do you support the attack against the Syrian Government or not?
No, I do not.  The missiles bounced of the runway and didn't make a dent in the Syrian forces.  Trump only did it so he could say to his own people, "See?  I am not helping Russia, I just bombed their allies!"

Secondly Assad is fighting Zionist/Imperialist-backed takfiri terrorists in the form of the "Syrian Opposition groups". They are not "martyrs". Most of the fault falls upon the terrorists, and not Bashar Al-Assad.
[/size]
There wouldn't be any terrorists in the opposition groups if Al-Assad didn't release all of them from prison and tell them to go join the opposition.  ::)

So you support a foreign country attacking Syria? Neat.

The opposition were terrorists from the beginning, since the beginning there was sectarian coverage of the conflict and you had mashayikh all over the Gulf calling people to go to Syria to help their "brothers".

I assume those non-Syrians that are fighting were not in "Assad prisons". Or were they? Does Assad have a prison everywhere in the world?

Oh yeah Assad let out the prisoners, do you remember how Assad was told by the terrorists (or those you call rebels) that he should let out the prisoners? Well he did just that, and that's their fault.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2017, 10:36:38 AM »

[/size]

The opposition were terrorists from the beginning, since the beginning there was sectarian coverage of the conflict and you had mashayikh all over the Gulf calling people to go to Syria to help their "brothers".

I assume those non-Syrians that are fighting were not in "Assad prisons". Or were they? Does Assad have a prison everywhere in the world?

Oh yeah Assad let out the prisoners, do you remember how Assad was told by the terrorists (or those you call rebels) that he should let out the prisoners? Well he did just that, and that's their fault.

Stop waffling on and defending a dog by propaganda and lies that you have been fed

Russia's been caught lying, and you dumb shitites are still carrying on and crying over fake made up stories.......hell its in your sect to follow LIES, who am I kidding

😂😂😂

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2017, 11:20:36 AM »

[/size]

Stop waffling on and defending a dog by propaganda and lies that you have been fed

Russia's been caught lying, and you dumb shitites are still carrying on and crying over fake made up stories.......hell its in your sect to follow LIES, who am I kidding

😂😂😂

Lol I thought I told you to have a nice cold drink.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2017, 12:54:06 PM »

[/size]

😂😂😂

lol I ain't the one with knives slicing my head and body

Try pouring some over your head......maybe you will see the truth😂

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2017, 02:00:28 PM »

[/size]

😂😂😂

Lol the truth is as clear as a whistle. This whole Syria thing is an American-led coup against the Syrian Government.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2017, 03:21:55 PM »

[/size]

😂😂😂

Lol the truth is as clear as a whistle. This whole Syria thing is an American-led coup against the Syrian Government.

Not your whistle, it's filthy and all your doing is blowing filth out.
Yea UNELECTED Syrian government whom the Syrian people wanted out, wether amreeka was involved or not.
We care for the INNOCENTS not the dogs in power

Now go clean your whistle Chop chop😜

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2017, 03:30:01 PM »

[/size]

😂😂😂

Not your whistle, it's filthy and all your doing is blowing filth out.
Yea UNELECTED Syrian government whom the Syrian people wanted out, wether amreeka was involved or not.
We care for the INNOCENTS not the dogs in power

Now go clean your whistle Chop chop😜

We have a spokesperson for the Syrians over here.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2017, 03:53:17 PM »
over here? lol dry!, the here in the forum ALL speak for innocent Syrians.

While there is only one in here speaking for the great dog of Syria.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2017, 05:31:19 PM »

Lol. Innocent Syrians, you mean the ones who are under the terrorists control? I'll agree for sure with that one :p
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2017, 05:50:20 PM »

Lol. Innocent Syrians, you mean the ones who are under the terrorists control? I'll agree for sure with that one :p

No the ones under oppression of the dog and the shitite militias as well as Iran 😊

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2017, 06:29:50 PM »

No the ones under oppression of the dog and the shitite militias as well as Iran 😊

Okay boss
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2017, 06:37:09 PM »
By the way I find it amazing you keep saying "shitites". The akhlaq of "Ahlul Sunnati wal Jama'ah" on display? Or?
محور المقاومة والممانعة

muslim720

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2017, 09:19:10 PM »

Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,
To answer your question in one word, NO!  I condemn the attacks against the Syrian government.  I condemn everyone fighting against the Syrian government not because of allegiance (to the Syrian government) but because I am a rational human being.  I have met Christian Syrians here in USA who have family members in Syria who tell me that the days of Bashar Al-Assad were much preferred over the status quo (and the barbarity that these "jihadists" have unleashed) not because there is mass killing and the country's infrastructure has collapsed but because Bashar Al-Assad had maintained religious order (among Muslims and Christians) while protected the minorities (such as Christians).

I know our Shia brothers (like yourself) are vested in personalities whether it be Imams (ra) or leaders like Assad, et cetera.  Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah is vested in the truth.  Every person I consider to be my teacher is against what is happening in Syria and they are all Sunnis except one who is a Shia.  All my teachers, except the Shia one, are involved in weekly seminars and halaqas, open to both Muslims and non-Muslims, to educate people and introduce them to authentic Islamic beliefs and Islam's stance on current world events.  They unequivocally condemn Al-Nusra, ISIS, whatever other names these barbaric degenerates use - may Allah (swt) hasten their destruction.

What I find appalling is that when I was not too happy with bringing down Saddam, my Shia brothers were rejoicing.  Now that it is Assad's turn, they are quite troubled by it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:23:53 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Mythbuster1

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2017, 09:32:47 PM »
By the way I find it amazing you keep saying "shitites". The akhlaq of "Ahlul Sunnati wal Jama'ah" on display? Or?

Yea don't be acting all noble when your intentions are something else.

The reason I behave like this with you is coz of your love for a killer of innocents and yet you call them martyrs as terrorists........nothing else to it

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2017, 09:41:31 PM »

Yea don't be acting all noble when your intentions are something else.

The reason I behave like this with you is coz of your love for a killer of innocents and yet you call them martyrs as terrorists........nothing else to it

Guess I touched a nerve. My apologies then.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

muslim720

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2017, 11:54:44 PM »
Guess I touched a nerve. My apologies then.

...and you totally ignored my post.  Guess it wasn't good enough.  Took away your chance for a counter.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2017, 06:55:50 PM »

Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,
To answer your question in one word, NO!  I condemn the attacks against the Syrian government.  I condemn everyone fighting against the Syrian government not because of allegiance (to the Syrian government) but because I am a rational human being.  I have met Christian Syrians here in USA who have family members in Syria who tell me that the days of Bashar Al-Assad were much preferred over the status quo (and the barbarity that these "jihadists" have unleashed) not because there is mass killing and the country's infrastructure has collapsed but because Bashar Al-Assad had maintained religious order (among Muslims and Christians) while protected the minorities (such as Christians).

I know our Shia brothers (like yourself) are vested in personalities whether it be Imams (ra) or leaders like Assad, et cetera.  Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah is vested in the truth.  Every person I consider to be my teacher is against what is happening in Syria and they are all Sunnis except one who is a Shia.  All my teachers, except the Shia one, are involved in weekly seminars and halaqas, open to both Muslims and non-Muslims, to educate people and introduce them to authentic Islamic beliefs and Islam's stance on current world events.  They unequivocally condemn Al-Nusra, ISIS, whatever other names these barbaric degenerates use - may Allah (swt) hasten their destruction.

What I find appalling is that when I was not too happy with bringing down Saddam, my Shia brothers were rejoicing.  Now that it is Assad's turn, they are quite troubled by it.

Sorry friend, I can't reply to the entire Ummah at once. I have a life you know.

But I don't know what should I reply to in this post, do you have a question/statement that you want me to address/discuss?

Is it about Saddam? Any Shi'i should condemn all invasions everywhere, and the US invasion was obviously about oil and special interests and helping Israel and not to liberate people.

So if that was the point you want me to address, then that's my answer.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

muslim720

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2017, 08:41:23 PM »
I have a life you know.

No doubt!

But I don't know what should I reply to in this post, do you have a question/statement that you want me to address/discuss?

Yes, you should address why it was okay to dispose of Saddam, Mubaarak, Gadhafi, et cetera - and almost all of these were seen as positive developments among Shias - but now that it is Assad's turn, why are the Shias so worked up?  Keep in mind that I stand neutral; I want people to live and prosper whether it be Iraq, Egypt, Libya or anywhere else for that matter.

Any Shi'i should condemn all invasions everywhere

Not until the same fate befell Assad and I checked your double-standards.