TwelverShia.net Forum

Users who do not post on TwelverShia.net

Optimus Prime

Users who do not post on TwelverShia.net
« on: December 19, 2017, 07:54:42 PM »
Assalāmu `alaikum Warahmatullāhi Wabarakatuh.

Alhamdulillah, this forum has many users, but only a handful post.

Those who are lurkers, is there any particular reason why you do not post, and take part in the discussions?

bint e aisha

Re: Users who do not post on TwelverShia.net
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 08:46:15 PM »
Walaikumus Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

1. I've just come here to learn from knowledgeable members.

2. I do not find any sisters on here, so I don't feel comfortable posting.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 09:41:31 PM »
I'm too busy with work and school to spend much time on forums, really. I just takes notes when there's a big thread that's exploding and I increase what I know to come. And I don't really like debating either, it just wears me down. I also differ from most users here because I genuinely despise Shias alike and view the masses to be apostates and I feel no sympathy for this facade known as "Shia Genocide" and that doesn't sit too well with most of the admins here
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 09:43:21 PM »
I'm too busy with work and school to spend much time on forums, really. I just takes notes when there's a big thread that's exploding and I increase what I know to come. And I don't really like debating either, it just wears me down. I also differ from most users here because I genuinely despise Shias alike and view the masses to be apostates and I feel no sympathy for this facade known as "Shia Genocide" and that doesn't sit too well with most of the admins here
Hani got mad at me when I called Zlatan a majoosi and I'm pretty sure I insulted Link's appearance along with a takfir
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 11:02:20 AM »
^

I may not post as much as I used to, but there does come the realization: There are at most 5-6 core topics of difference we have with the Twelvers (thus no need for thousands of threads in Sunni-Shia forums), and there is really no common textual (Nusoos) basis upon which we can engage in discussion, and the logical basis is also the locus of huge disagreement. Thus, most of the posts and articles turn out to be explanations for our own side.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 02:00:00 PM »
Thanks for your views, although I was referring to users who have never posted, but just lurk.

salmanmalik

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 11:50:39 AM »
I'd like to say this forum is really good where every people are come and express their feelings and share their thoughts. I am here to share an app called Dawati and you can download this free Islamic app at play store and Ios store from your mobile.

Muhammad.Abdullah

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 03:25:58 PM »
^

I may not post as much as I used to, but there does come the realization: There are at most 5-6 core topics of difference we have with the Twelvers (thus no need for thousands of threads in Sunni-Shia forums), and there is really no common textual (Nusoos) basis upon which we can engage in discussion, and the logical basis is also the locus of huge disagreement. Thus, most of the posts and articles turn out to be explanations for our own side.

Bit off topic but what are these 5 or 6 core topics? That sounds like a useful summary to know. I will add it to my blog inshAllah.

To answer the OP question, there is a lot of benefit on here so maybe some people just want to benefit from the material rather than directly engage. Personally I prefer to post so I can have specific discussions related to topics I am interested to know about that others may not have already asked or I am unable to find through searching the forum.Plus I like to have a bit of social engagement with people whereas some people might not