TwelverShia.net Forum

WhatsApp group

Pearl

WhatsApp group
« on: August 23, 2017, 07:11:38 AM »
السلام عليكم
The WhatsApp group of Shia scholars and students of knowledge is interesting. I learned many interesting things. There are two people who want to leave Shia sect. One is a scholar in Iraq. This scholar is so sweet. He wants to become a Sunni but is worried about his family's safety. I told him to keep it a secret. Than there's the Iranian student of knowledge. He's been depressed and is loosing faith. Are there any good books on Islam in Farsi written by Sunnis?

Ebn Hussein

Re: WhatsApp group
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 08:37:33 AM »
www.aqeedeh.com largest Sunni Persian online library in the world. They have entire sections for Ex-Shia writers, many books, on all topics, Aqidah, fiqh etc.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Pearl

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 03:28:49 AM »
@Ebn Hussein thank you brother.
I would like to add the brothers here in the WhatsApp group but they will only allow scholars or students of knowledge. As I mentioned before I learned many interesting things. I'll  make some posts on that. I really want the layman Shias to read what their scholars really say.

Hani

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 03:56:02 AM »
I can join if you like, but I'm hesitant to give my number to random Shia. They can be quite deceptive and may harm me or my family. Not sure if I can create a google voice number and join with that?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 05:26:59 AM »
I can join if you like, but I'm hesitant to give my number to random Shia. They can be quite deceptive and may harm me or my family. Not sure if I can create a google voice number and join with that?
If you use android, root (jailbreak) your phone to install 2 whatsapp with 2 no on same phone. Keep yout normal no & just use the new one to register th other WA. Theres heaps of howto video on YT
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:28:01 AM by Hadrami »

Pearl

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 02:23:36 AM »
You can try the app primo, you get a second number for free. They'll only harm you if you insult them. They haven't harmed me but they sure do talk a lot and are obsessed.

sid

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 04:07:15 PM »
السلام عليكم
The WhatsApp group of Shia scholars and students of knowledge is interesting. I learned many interesting things. There are two people who want to leave Shia sect. One is a scholar in Iraq. This scholar is so sweet. He wants to become a Sunni but is worried about his family's safety. I told him to keep it a secret. Than there's the Iranian student of knowledge. He's been depressed and is loosing faith. Are there any good books on Islam in Farsi written by Sunnis?
i would like to join this whasapp group .can u give me their number or i can message you mine?