TwelverShia.net Forum

Why do Sunnis jump to Tashayyu?

Hani

Re: Why do Sunnis jump to Tashayyu?
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 03:47:52 AM »

I'm sure you realise the reason why this argument even exists in the first place is because there is no call for violence against Sunnis in Shi'i texts or by Shi'i scholars, or anything that can be manipulated in such a manner which can be used to violently attack Sunnis. The same cannot be said of Sunnism, wherein you have a certain segment of the Sunni community who believe the blood of the Rafidha is halal and we're not even Muslim. You can blame that on misinterpretation, but that doesn't excuse the fact that Sunnism is being used as an excuse to commit such terror.

As for those Shi'i groups, if we even say what you say is true, there is no proof in the Shi'i books that can be used to justify this, even if there is an attempt at manipulation of the texts.

You find even the most anti-Sunni of the bunch like the Shaykh Al-Habib's of the world who have never even called for such things.

I don't want to get into any arguments on this topic or quote stuff from Shia books, but those who fall into the trap of terror don't know anything about the Sunnah, most their arguments and motivations are purely Qur'anic.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear