TwelverShia.net Forum

Why lSisterl left Shiaism for the Sunnah!

Bolani Muslim

Re: Why lSisterl left Shiaism for the Sunnah!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 10:58:20 PM »
^Lol, my mom told me a few days ago that 'asking questions' can lead me to hell.  ;D

Optimus Prime

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2015, 01:51:01 PM »
May Allah save the entire Ummah from the Shirk that is Shiaism.

|Sister|

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2015, 08:45:54 PM »
Congratulations sister for coming over to side of truth, and away from the snake-pit that is Rafidhism.

What prompted you to see the light?

I cannot pinpoint it. I think finally being around other muslims (on paltalk and forums) made me curious. Then I started reading ahlulsunnah books and contacting ahlulsunnah scholars to clear my misconceptions.

If I had to pick one thing, it would be reading a non-shi'a islamic history book. The fact that it had references I could actually look up really won me over. And the "normal" version of islamic history was so different than the shi'a version that it made me more curious and buy more books.

Furkan

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2015, 08:49:50 PM »
Allahu akbar.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Taha

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2015, 09:22:45 PM »
I was going to like your post, but you sent Tardih on Hind. She's unforgivable.

Otherwise, very nice post and response. But stay away from Ummah forum. They're a bunch of Daesh wannabes. When I first became a Muslim, a bloke on there named Uncle Umar was my mentor. He ended up "martyred" in Syria while fighting with Daesh.

Furkan

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2015, 09:28:35 PM »
Why not if rasululah (saw) accepted her bayah, thus her being a muslim. This means she asks for repentance (maybe for her whole life every night and morning after prayer). She asks for mercy but you say it's void, whilst you yourself (and many others) want the Mercy of Allah.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2015, 10:27:56 PM »
Forgive and forget bro Taha, we haven't heard Hind commit any sin since she embraced Islam and that erases what is before it.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Taha

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2015, 10:38:41 PM »
Forgive and forget bro Taha, we haven't heard Hind commit any sin since she embraced Islam and that erases what is before it.

She went to war with Muhammad and ate the heart of Hamza. Then she became a Muslima when she was on the loosing side of a battle. You don't get sincere converts from defeating them in battle, those are conversions of convenience.

Hani

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2015, 10:52:52 PM »
Very possible, yet you can't be sure for certain, especially since she never did anything wrong after embracing Islam. Try to always be on the safe side of things and this is a religion of peace and fraternity try not to judge on intentions unless something is very obviously wrong.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Furkan

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2015, 10:59:00 PM »
Brother, they are also human, over a time they realize that Islam is haq. Islam changed the meccan jahil mushrikeen into people with tawheed, honour, respect,... Other nations started respecting the arabs and stopped seeing them as lowly people. They even started fearing the arabs.

Maybe this might sound funny, but watching Umar series helped me to understand the case of Hind and Abu Sufyan and thus all kinds of doubts where removed from me. Because it portrays very good how people react, think, change, ....

“last words?”

Khaled

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 11:38:32 PM »
Very possible, yet you can't be sure for certain, especially since she never did anything wrong after embracing Islam. Try to always be on the safe side of things and this is a religion of peace and fraternity try not to judge on intentions unless something is very obviously wrong.

Its very strange akhi, its "possible" that Qur'an has been corrupted, but it is not possible that Hind repented...
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Khaled

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2015, 11:39:13 PM »
She went to war with Muhammad...

Who is that?
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Husayn

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2015, 12:20:09 AM »

She went to war with Muhammad and ate the heart of Hamza. Then she became a Muslima when she was on the loosing side of a battle. You don't get sincere converts from defeating them in battle, those are conversions of convenience.

Why do people judge those who converted after the fath?

Can you honestly say that if you were living in Arabia at the time - that you would have converted and not opposed Rasul Allah (saw)?
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Taha

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2015, 02:50:57 AM »
Who is that?

Hind, the wife of Abu Sufyan, went to war against Abu'l Qassim Muhammad b. `Abd Allah, the Messenger of Allah.

Taha

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2015, 02:52:58 AM »

Why do people judge those who converted after the fath?

Can you honestly say that if you were living in Arabia at the time - that you would have converted and not opposed Rasul Allah (saw)?

No I can't. I would probably be one of those filthy hypocrites that convert for the sake of convenience. And I would probably be venerated by some people ....

Taha

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2015, 02:53:56 AM »

Its very strange akhi, its "possible" that Qur'an has been corrupted, but it is not possible that Hind repented...

I never said that it's impossible. Maybe you could show the evidence?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2015, 03:11:55 AM »
Who is that?

Hind, the wife of Abu Sufyan, went to war against Abu'l Qassim Muhammad b. `Abd Allah, the Messenger of Allah.

It doesn't matter.

So, did Khalid ibn Walid, 'Amr ibn al-'As, and Wahshi yet Allah honoured and elevared them later in life.

Abu Sufyan's accepting Islam was a sincere one. He went to Syria and other parts to take part in jihad. Why would he want to gamble with his life if he wasn't sincere? Thus, we can be sure his wife's acceptance of the faith was likewise genuine.

sameer

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2015, 12:08:37 PM »

we should not judge someone's heart to see if he/she accept islam whole heartedly or not because the principle in Islam is,  “We consider only the apparent in regards to Imaan and kufr, we do not consider that which is concealed.”

Usama bin Zaid was sent in an expedition, he spoke about one man in the battlefield, he said:“… I saw one of them, he said “laa ilaaha illallah”. I stabbed him, and after that I felt bad and so told Muhammad (saw) what I did. The Prophet (saw) asked: “did he say laa ilaha illallah, and you killed him?” I said: “He said it, but only out of fear for my sword.” He (saw) asked “did you check his heart to see if he believed it?” he kept on repeating that question until I wished that I was not Muslim yet until that day.” [Muslim V-2 P-107]

Hadrami

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2015, 01:36:55 PM »
Who is that?

Don't you know that Aqil bin Abi Talib RA was on her side and also went to war against Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam? Did he also become Muslim out of convenience? Are you on your nasibi mode when you wrote that comment?

ahlebaitlover

• +0/-0
  • Love For the Sahaba is IMAAN!
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2015, 02:22:50 PM »
Ahlamdullilah I too saved a sunni sister who used to go to university from falling in the muta trap. These filthy shia target the innocent sunni girls. May Allah protect our youth!
Shukran
Syed Asad Ali