TwelverShia.net Forum

Your ruqya experience.

sid

Your ruqya experience.
« on: March 22, 2018, 04:54:45 AM »
Salam, some people are suggesting i do ruqya, i have also been considering this, but what happens if like the last time i did ruqya, they dont find anything, could this happen? that someone doesnt feel violent symptoms that others do in the first ruqya? or even after a couple of sessions?or does this mean there is nothing that the person has?What has been your ruqya experience.Cuz usually when i search the symptoms for ruqya, i dont feel anything like the symptoms.

muslim720

Re: Your ruqya experience.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 05:10:43 AM »
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah sister,

As I said in another topic, my friend did ruqya and there was nothing.  While it was a psychological thing for him (gave him peace of mind), I knew he was not affected by any jinns.

Having said that, please answer the following questions:
1.  Do you have any friends?
2.  Best friends?  Any?  Ones you can trust your life with?
3.  Do you have any hobbies?
4.  Do you go out?  How often?
5.  Do you spend time with your family?
6.  Do you sleep through the night or have uninterrupted sleep?
7.  How is your energy level?
8.  Do you prefer to stay home rather than going out and doing new things?

I am not mocking you or trying to gather information.  I want to see how you answer those questions.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

sid

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 10:20:18 PM »
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah sister,

As I said in another topic, my friend did ruqya and there was nothing.  While it was a psychological thing for him (gave him peace of mind), I knew he was not affected by any jinns.

Having said that, please answer the following questions:
1.  Do you have any friends?
2.  Best friends?  Any?  Ones you can trust your life with?
3.  Do you have any hobbies?
4.  Do you go out?  How often?
5.  Do you spend time with your family?
6.  Do you sleep through the night or have uninterrupted sleep?
7.  How is your energy level?
8.  Do you prefer to stay home rather than going out and doing new things?

I am not mocking you or trying to gather information.  I want to see how you answer those questions.

no no JazakAllah, i did not think you said this to mock me.
i have friends but not close ones,
I do talk to my sister about my issues
my hobbies are being on the internet
i dont go out except for studies or the gym, i would like to go out of walks like i used to but i get afraid people will judge me.
i try to ,but not much spend time with family
i sleep properly throughout the night
my energy level is fine
no id rather do new things than just stay home.

muslim720

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 11:43:42 PM »
i have friends but not close ones,

Why not?  I am the opposite of what most people are like; I only have about 4 to 5 friends and I trust them with everything in my life.

my hobbies are being on the internet

I suggest you find social activities outside the virtual world.  I will expound on this later.

i dont go out except for studies or the gym

Gym is a good stress reliever.  Stick with it!

i try to ,but not much spend time with family
i sleep properly throughout the night
my energy level is fine

All is well here except try to spend more time socializing with your family even extended family, if they live within the same province as you.  If I'm not mistaken, you are in Canada, right?

no id rather do new things than just stay home.

That is a good sign however you also said, "i would like to go out of walks like i used to but i get afraid people will judge me".  You cannot say I'd rather do new things outside but then restrict yourself with the conviction that people will judge you.  I think you need to improve your social skills.  What may appear as people being rude to you could just be their inability to adjust to your poor social skills.  And as they are taken back by it, you misinterpret their struggle as them judging you or being rude to you.

I am neither an introvert nor an extrovert - right in the middle - but if someone were to come to me with poor social skills, I'll have a hard time being normal in that conversation.  That person may find me to be rude or judgmental but all along, I was just struggling to adjust to him or her.  Do you understand?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 11:46:05 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 03:46:00 AM »
The Jinns that come from black magic are very clever. They try to tolerate pain in one or two sessions. I know a few  family friends who went to hijama for one year, and then the shayteen finally started speaking. Then the ruqyah stage began.

Layla

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 12:31:31 PM »
Salam, some people are suggesting i do ruqya, i have also been considering this, but what happens if like the last time i did ruqya, they dont find anything, could this happen? that someone doesnt feel violent symptoms that others do in the first ruqya? or even after a couple of sessions?or does this mean there is nothing that the person has?What has been your ruqya experience.Cuz usually when i search the symptoms for ruqya, i dont feel anything like the symptoms.
Sister first you need to leave twelver Shiism and then start doing ruqyah and don’t stop doing it.

Muslimah

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 05:42:29 AM »
For people living in the UK why is ruqyah such a big business? Why didn’t anyone report the evil lowlife shameless pimp hasanat? After reading what he did to people I say give him the death penalty. Shameless pervert!

iceman

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2019, 02:02:28 PM »
Sister first you need to leave twelver Shiism and then start doing ruqyah and don’t stop doing it.

What's Twelver Shiism got to do with this. 😊

Muslimah

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2019, 02:14:17 PM »
  I know there are people here who are from UK. I want to know why ruqyah is big business and how did someone like the villainous pervert Hasanat go unnoticed. As someone who is a survivor of abuse this matters a lot to me.
@iceman sorry didn’t realize your reply was for the other sister. 😂
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:21:35 PM by Muslimah »

iceman

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2019, 07:40:11 PM »
  I know there are people here who are from UK. I want to know why ruqyah is big business and how did someone like the villainous pervert Hasanat go unnoticed. As someone who is a survivor of abuse this matters a lot to me.

That's ok. Errors, mistakes, mishaps and misunderstanding does happen. Be it us, you or the Companions 😊 We're all human after all. That's what we need to understand and go by. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2019, 08:57:43 PM »
That's ok. Errors, mistakes, mishaps and misunderstanding does happen. Be it us, you or the Companions 😊 We're all human after all. That's what we need to understand and go by. 😊

Yea UNINTENTIONAL ones yes........NOT INTENTIONAL mistakes like you do adding on meanings to words like: “Umar said don’t listen to him”.

We won’t let them LIES go by at all we will HOLD you to that INTENTIONAL mistake, mishap,error.
😂

Pathetic little man!

iceman

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2019, 09:23:53 PM »
Yea UNINTENTIONAL ones yes........NOT INTENTIONAL mistakes like you do adding on meanings to words like: “Umar said don’t listen to him”.

We won’t let them LIES go by at all we will HOLD you to that INTENTIONAL mistake, mishap,error.
😂

Pathetic little man!

What Umar was saying he was saying with full intention. He knew what the Prophet s.a.w was going to write. That's why he prevented it by objecting and causing a fuss. You carry on coming out with what ever excuse you can find. 😊😊😊

Surah Nur verse 54 "Obey Allah and his Prophet and if you dispute, then on him is what is imposed on him, and on you is what is imposed on you; and if you obey him you are guided aright; and there is no duty on the Prophet save the clear delivery".

Surah Aal-e-Imran verse 32 Say, "Obey Allah and the Prophet, but if they turn back, then verily Allah does not love the disbelievers"

Surah Anfal verse 20: "O ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, and turn not away from him when ye hear (him speak)."

The Prophet (s) wanted to compose a will

We learn from the traditions that towards the end of his noble life, the Prophet's (s) condition was deteriorating. The majority opinion holds that the Prophet (s) left no will before his death, and made no attempt to do so. However, according to the Qur'an it is absolutely obligatory on all Muslims to leave a will. Allah (swt) says in his Glorious Book:

"It is prescribed for you when death approaches one of you, if he leaves behind any goods that he makes a bequest for Parents and (the nearest kinsmen) in goodness, this is a duty upon the pious" (The Qur'an 2:180)).

We may thus ask the question: Would the Prophet of Allah (s) of all Muslims - the one whose Sunnah we are obliged to follow - disregard an order stipulated in the Holy Qur'an?

The instruction is refused

This is a highly significant event that occurred towards the end of the Prophet's life. The Prophet (s) wanted to write a document, which was so momentous that people would never go astray. Clearly, the Prophet's explicit words "you will never go astray", illustrate the critical nature of the Prophet's command and prove that what the Prophet intended to write related to the matter of delivering the message and religious guidance of the people. It is only logical to accept that at this critical stage when the Prophet (s) was near to the time when he would depart from this world, he took the opportunity to write his will as per the command of Allah in the Qur'an in which he could issue final instructions to the Muslim Ummah. However, one group led by Hadhrath Umar felt that this momentous order of the Prophet should be disregarded, while the other group stated that the Prophet's (s) order should be obeyed.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 09:31:04 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 01:08:32 AM »
What Umar was saying he was saying with full intention. He knew what the Prophet s.a.w was going to write. That's why he prevented it by objecting and causing a fuss. You carry on coming out with what ever excuse you can find. 😊😊😊

Surah Nur verse 54 "Obey Allah and his Prophet and if you dispute, then on him is what is imposed on him, and on you is what is imposed on you; and if you obey him you are guided aright; and there is no duty on the Prophet save the clear delivery".

Surah Aal-e-Imran verse 32 Say, "Obey Allah and the Prophet, but if they turn back, then verily Allah does not love the disbelievers"

Surah Anfal verse 20: "O ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, and turn not away from him when ye hear (him speak)."

The Prophet (s) wanted to compose a will

We learn from the traditions that towards the end of his noble life, the Prophet's (s) condition was deteriorating. The majority opinion holds that the Prophet (s) left no will before his death, and made no attempt to do so. However, according to the Qur'an it is absolutely obligatory on all Muslims to leave a will. Allah (swt) says in his Glorious Book:

"It is prescribed for you when death approaches one of you, if he leaves behind any goods that he makes a bequest for Parents and (the nearest kinsmen) in goodness, this is a duty upon the pious" (The Qur'an 2:180)).

We may thus ask the question: Would the Prophet of Allah (s) of all Muslims - the one whose Sunnah we are obliged to follow - disregard an order stipulated in the Holy Qur'an?

The instruction is refused

This is a highly significant event that occurred towards the end of the Prophet's life. The Prophet (s) wanted to write a document, which was so momentous that people would never go astray. Clearly, the Prophet's explicit words "you will never go astray", illustrate the critical nature of the Prophet's command and prove that what the Prophet intended to write related to the matter of delivering the message and religious guidance of the people. It is only logical to accept that at this critical stage when the Prophet (s) was near to the time when he would depart from this world, he took the opportunity to write his will as per the command of Allah in the Qur'an in which he could issue final instructions to the Muslim Ummah. However, one group led by Hadhrath Umar felt that this momentous order of the Prophet should be disregarded, while the other group stated that the Prophet's (s) order should be obeyed.

You are the one making the excuse......”Umar said don’t listen to him” which Umar ra NEVER said or even thought........you added that excuse/lie yourself, you posted that as if it was Umar ra who said it! Now you are saying it was meant to be that! you can’t get away with such fabrications in here mate.
You are a liar and have been caught.

You just HATE a companion because of the false history made up against him and taught in your hussieniyats hence your own personal lies you made up against him which you are finding hard to portray on here.........this ain’t no gullible shia chat where everyone will dance to your tune.😉

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 03:58:25 AM »
Just want to say that , I’m working on Pen and Paper article. It should be post on Youpuncturedtheark by next week InshaAllah.

Rationalist

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2019, 07:05:45 AM »

How can one say that? If this was about leadership then Abdullah ibn Abbas who said this was a big loss himself left Imam Ali's (as) camp in Basra. So even he concluded that this had nothing to do with Caliphate. As for what Umar does, he is not  a Prophet, so he not an example to be followed when he is wrong.

Rationalist

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 07:11:03 AM »
I am not from UK so I don't know what happened. However, Ruqyah is very dangerous field. Raqis sometimes get alone with women start going into sin. Also, you are dealing with species made from fire, so you end up becoming angry like them as well.

Rationalist

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 07:13:31 AM »

There are some Safavid jinns in the magic world. I believe Naade Ali is used to trigger them.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2019, 11:06:08 AM »
Also, you are dealing with species made from fire, so you end up becoming angry like them as well.

I know a certain someone in here who is possessed by one as he is always angry and lying and deceiving 😂😂😂

Muslimah

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2019, 01:01:24 PM »
I am not from UK so I don't know what happened. However, Ruqyah is very dangerous field. Raqis sometimes get alone with women start going into sin. Also, you are dealing with species made from fire, so you end up becoming angry like them as well.
Hasanat the famous Instagram raqi along with his wife were famous for being a “fun” and “pious” couple. His wife was living a double life. She is a model. They stole money from charities and ruqyah patients. Hasanat was always flirting and had several wives. The two wives people know about are most likely involved in stealing as well. He’s a manipulator who grooms vulnerable women. Didn’t do ruqyah properly at all and told someone close to him that he is an atheist.

muslim720

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2019, 03:05:25 PM »

Umar (ra) prevented the Holy Prophet (saw) from writing his will and completing his mission and he also subdued Imam Ali (ra) rendering him incapable to fulfill the request of the Holy Prophet (saw).  However, the Shias will vociferously claim that the Holy Prophet (saw) and Imam Ali (ra) were aided by Allah (swt) and braver than Umar (ra).  #ShiaLogic