TwelverShia.net Forum

Ziyarat e ashura

sid

Ziyarat e ashura
« on: January 26, 2018, 03:58:30 AM »
For the few shias here, have you recited ziyarat e ashura for 40days to help fulfill your hajjat, if did you experience a miracle? or anyone you know who has read this and experienced a miracle?

iceman

Re: Ziyarat e ashura
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 04:05:29 AM »
For the few shias here, have you recited ziyarat e ashura for 40days to help fulfill your hajjat, if did you experience a miracle? or anyone you know who has read this and experienced a miracle?

So what kind of a miracle do you speak of? Surely you must be speaking from somewhere.

Zahra

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 04:09:42 AM »
I was going to try it but Alhamdulilah I didn't have to.

sid

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 04:31:47 AM »
So what kind of a miracle do you speak of? Surely you must be speaking from somewhere.

you know like miracles, like the miracles mentioned in this bookhttps://www.scribd.com/doc/77018453/Miracles-of-Ziyaarat-e-Aashooraa?irgwc=1&content=10079&campaign=Skimbit%2C%20Ltd.&ad_group=725X175X2ff6e3ca4cbbd58fcbfcfb5315eece5a&keyword=ft750noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate

sid

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 04:32:23 AM »
I was going to try it but Alhamdulilah I didn't have to.
Salam, are you ex shia? also what do you mean if you could elaborate?

Zahra

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 04:51:53 AM »
Salam, are you ex shia? also what do you mean if you could elaborate?
Kinda, I didn't have to because you just need to make a simple dua.Ask Allah directly.

sid

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 05:38:28 PM »
Kinda, I didn't have to because you just need to make a simple dua.Ask Allah directly.
Salam, i havent seen many other sisters on this forum, if possible, could you PM me or tell me your story here ,how did you come here, were you born into a shia family? or were you sunni but considered shia islam?WHats up?im curious ot know  ;D ;D ;D

Rationalist

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 09:04:26 PM »
This dua is fake because 12ers never did taqqiyah when it came to cursing Muawiyah, yet in this supplication it does it. How? Nobody can answer.

sid

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 10:58:31 PM »
This dua is fake because 12ers never did taqqiyah when it came to cursing Muawiyah, yet in this supplication it does it. How? Nobody can answer.

What do you mean?

Rationalist

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 11:26:55 PM »
In the dua it says curse the first, second, third, fourth and Yazid.

So why would the dua censor Muawiyah?

Zahra

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 03:18:20 AM »
Salam, i havent seen many other sisters on this forum, if possible, could you PM me or tell me your story here ,how did you come here, were you born into a shia family? or were you sunni but considered shia islam?WHats up?im curious ot know  ;D ;D ;D
I have a Shia family.

muslim720

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 09:49:23 AM »
Between three Shia mosques and many Muharram lectures, I always steered clear of Ziyaarat-e-Ashura for two reasons.  One, it is not the sunnah; it was written (inspired or whatever) after the Prophet (saw) left this earth.  And two, I knew something was fishy with "awal" (the first).  I reckoned they were cursing people starting from the first one.  Now the "awal" could be in reference to the first one to lay hands on Imam Hussain (ra) and those with him but it could go back to the "first one", Abu Bakr (ra), to whom Shias attribute all the misery in Islam (from Saqifah till today and beyond).

Irony of it all is that I have heard people have better Arabic recitation (pronunciation) of Ziyarat-e-Ashura than Qur'an.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Zahra

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 01:08:45 PM »
Between three Shia mosques and many Muharram lectures, I always steered clear of Ziyaarat-e-Ashura for two reasons.  One, it is not the sunnah; it was written (inspired or whatever) after the Prophet (saw) left this earth.  And two, I knew something was fishy with "awal" (the first).  I reckoned they were cursing people starting from the first one.  Now the "awal" could be in reference to the first one to lay hands on Imam Hussain (ra) and those with him but it could go back to the "first one", Abu Bakr (ra), to whom Shias attribute all the misery in Islam (from Saqifah till today and beyond).

Irony of it all is that I have heard people have better Arabic recitation (pronunciation) of Ziyarat-e-Ashura than Qur'an.
I didn't know that, all I knew that it was shirk so I didn't do it.

sid

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2018, 03:01:37 AM »
I didn't know that, all I knew that it was shirk so I didn't do it.
listen alright im getting this vibe you dont want to respond properly or even elaborate more over what youre going thru.am i right?i dont like how you constructed more sentences to respond to this brother than with me.

Zahra

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2018, 03:47:37 AM »
listen alright im getting this vibe you dont want to respond properly or even elaborate more over what youre going thru.am i right?i dont like how you constructed more sentences to respond to this brother than with me.
Dear I'm not ignoring you. I sent you a pm, perhaps it didn't get sent. I'll send it again.
Try reciting ayatul kursi, InshaAllah you'll feel better 😃

sid

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2018, 12:14:59 AM »
Dear I'm not ignoring you. I sent you a pm, perhaps it didn't get sent. I'll send it again.
Try reciting ayatul kursi, InshaAllah you'll feel better 😃

I completely apologize for my rudeness then, please forgive me

Layla

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2018, 12:35:53 PM »
I read about this and it’s definitely linked to satanic rituals. I’ll make a thread later about it إن شاء الله

Rationalist

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2018, 12:24:32 AM »
I read about this and it’s definitely linked to satanic rituals. I’ll make a thread later about it إن شاء الله

Also, please talk about Ilm Al Jafr and Naad e Ali as well.

muslim720

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2018, 04:56:37 PM »
When it comes to du'a being accepted, nothing trumps Tahajjud!  From personal experience, I have had the impossible turn into possible because I prayed Tahajjud.  Pray two rakah 30 to 45 minutes before Fajr; ask for anything thereafter.  I used to pray 3 sets of Tahajjud, 2 rakah each and I would also ask for my needs while in sujood.

''The Dua made at tahajjud is like an arrow that does not miss its target.'' — Imaam Ash Shafi (rah)
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Muslimah

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2019, 11:22:02 AM »
Was anyone else told to do this for 40 days?