TwelverShia.net Forum

(Question for Sunnies) Is there anything you realy like about shia religion?

fgss

Assalam o Alaikum all respected forum users and guests,

As you all know that alot has been written, discussed and refuted regarding shia lies and accusations made on Quran and Sunnah. I myself had discussed many such things with my shia friends. Lets put negative aspects of shia religion aside for a while and tell me your personel experience and opinion about shia religion in positive sense. That "IS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT SHIA RELIGION THAT YOU REALY LIKED AND BENEFITTED FROM IT"?

Share your views, i will also share with you my opninion on this later.

Jazak Allah Khairan.
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

muslim720

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullah,
Have I benefited from brothers who are Shias?  Absolutely!  I know a few and they are great Muslims, mashaAllah.  As for benefiting from Shia-ism, I must say no.  My opinion does not come from videos and articles.  With new endeavors and added responsibilities, I have not been able to keep up but I used to be a regular member at one of the Shia mosques in our area.  Furthermore, I alternate between three Shia mosques every Muharram, driving as much as 45 minutes one way to attend lectures and processions although I am always on the sidelines when it is time for chest-beating. 

What I have noticed is that if I learn one good thing (from these meetings), there are another five things said that leave a bad taste in my mouth.  For example, this past Muharram, the mosque I went to was broadcasting a live video feed from another Shia mosque in another state.  The mosque I went to was low on budget and apparently these "scholars" charge a lot for Muharram lectures (something shameful if we consider how hufadh lead Taraweeh for 30 consecutive nights, standing hours at length, free of charge...sometimes they are given a humble token of appreciation at the end of the month).  Back to the Shia mosque!  So I was there and this "scholar" who had the same accent and style of delivery (same hand gestures, same tone of voice, same public speaking mannerism) as Ammar Nakshawani wanted to highlight the merits of one of the wives of the Prophet [saw].  "Well this is a first", I said to myself.  The "scholar" began talking about Umm Salamah [ra].  He spent half of the time, if not more, bashing Ayesha [ra] and Hafsa [ra].  Things he said, I could have refuted more than half of it off the top of my head, without any need for references or refutations.  So it occurred to me....they have a tactic.  They cannot have a lecture on the merits of one person without discrediting another.  And honestly, there is no benefit to attending such a lecture.  You walk out knowing about the merits of Umm Salamah [ra] but your spirit is disturbed because another two Mothers of Believers [ra] were insulted.

You may ask why do I subject myself to such experiences?  So that I am convinced that Shiaism is not true Islam.  And I am!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 01:22:24 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

muslim720

"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Farid

Wa alaykum alsalam wa rahmatullah,

About Shiasm? No.

About Shias? Yes. I appreciate their efforts to propagate their deen. I do not appreciate the baatil, but I appreciate that they put effort into what they believe is truth.

I hope this makes sense.

Ibn Yahya

Nothing in Shi'ism benefited me, however some values that were taught by some Shi'is to me did. But most of them were borrowed from the Manhaj of Ahl as-Sunnah.

Optimus Prime

I don't like anything about the Shiaism, and that includes the Shias themselves.

I genuinely believe Rawafidh Shias are kaffirs of the highest glut. :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:16:35 PM by Imam Ali »

taha taha

Sorry Guys.

I remember some of the women being pretty. The Iranian women when I seen them in Mecca.
It doesnt not last long.
The women when they go old they look ugly.
It must be all the injustice and cursing they do.

Ibn Yahya

I don't like anything about the Shiaism, and that includes the Shias themselves.

I'm not disagreeing with you but thats not a reason to like the Shi'i religion  ;D

Rationalist

The 12er Shia placed a strong emphasis on philosophy.
I also like Najh Al Balagha and Sahifa Sajjadiya.
The belief that Ahlul Bayt should rule.
Taqleed toward the Ahlul Bayt.
Heavy emphasis on Ahlul Bayt.
Ahlul Bayt being pillars on Islam.

Rationalist

So I was there and this "scholar" who had the same accent and style of delivery (same hand gestures, same tone of voice, same public speaking mannerism) as Ammar Nakshawani wanted to highlight the merits of one of the wives of the Prophet [saw].  "Well this is a first", I said to myself.  The "scholar" began talking about Umm Salamah [ra].  He spent half of the time, if not more, bashing Ayesha [ra] and Hafsa [ra].

They attribute a hadith to the 5th imam where he supposedly says Islam is all about love and hate.

fgss

My opinion.

Yes, there are things that I like about shia religion. Most important, their emphasis and concern about ahlebait. But the problem with shias is that they emphasized and loved them so much that this love shifted them away from major teachings of Quran and they attributed many lies to Prophet and his ahlebait. They are gone so far away that its difficult to get most of them back. May Allah guide them all.

And it is through them that I started learning about Islam deeply and about ahlebait in particular as I was mostly ignorant about several issues pertaining to Islamic history, shia-sunni differences etc, courtesy the community/environment where I lived, because scholars there were of the habbit of hiding such issues from public or they themselves have no knowledge about them. I learned about these issues through my shia friends, but I was very surprised  when heard their interpretations about Quran and history of Islam (as these were totally new things to me). So I started studying both sunni and shia books on hadith,  ilm e rijal, history, tafsir etc. And I found, their most of concepts and interpretations far from what Quran (Text book of Islam) says explicitly.

Alhamdulilah, I am on true manhaj of Ahlul Sunnah but the credit also goes to my shia friends, May Allah guide them. Previously I was muslim by chance, now I am a muslim by choice.
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

ShiaMan

You will really hate me then. You sound like someone who is 1 lecture away from suicide-bombing a shia mosque.

Clearly you have never heard of the Amman Message - http://ammanmessage.com/

Optimus Prime

You will really hate me then. You sound like someone who is 1 lecture away from suicide-bombing a shia mosque.

Clearly you have never heard of the Amman Message - http://ammanmessage.com/

Yes, I abhor Shias. EDIT: [Removed]

I would never do such a thing, but if it ever happened then I wouldn't sad about it either. :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:19:36 AM by Imam Ali »

learning boy

Yes, I abhor Shias. They're worse than pigs. :)

I would never do such a thing, but if it ever happened then I wouldn't sad about it either. :D

!! There it is!!! So I'm assuming the 300+ killed in Iraq during Eid is something you would be happy about. I wonder if the prophet would like it if you thought like that... forget that let me pick someone who you admire even more

abu bakr and umar... would they accept that way of thought?   :o

edit- considering notifying your IP to authorities. ISIS material or what, guys ? They'd love to have you so you can blow yourself to pieces!!!

Optimus Prime

!! There it is!!! So I'm assuming the 300+ killed in Iraq during Eid is something you would be happy about. I wonder if the prophet would like it if you thought like that... forget that let me pick someone who you admire even more

abu bakr and umar... would they accept that way of thought?   :o

edit- considering notifying your IP to authorities. ISIS material or what, guys ? They'd love to have you so you can blow yourself to pieces!!!

EDIT: [Removed]

Abu Bakr (RA), and Umar (RA) the GREATEST people in this Ummah after the Prophet (SAW) would've dealt with Shia/Rawafidh in a harsh manner no doubt. Just like how Abu Bakr (RA) dealt with the apostates of Ridda.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:19:10 AM by Imam Ali »

Optimus Prime

LMAO.

Knock yourself out, pal. Oh, but you guys do that anyway, right? ;)

learning boy

LMAO.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ShiaMan

That is right - you would not be sad about suicide bombing. You would be dead and headless by the way.

Optimus Prime

That is right - you would not be sad about suicide bombing. You would be dead and headless by the way.

No, I mean, I wouldn't lose sleep or shed tears of the death of Shia people in their masses.

Optimus Prime

LMAO.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Religion: "Other"

Please elaborate?