Sabih

Who was hasan ibn e sabah?
« on: July 12, 2016, 02:47:50 PM »
Who was hasan ibn e sabah?

fgss

Re: Who was hasan ibn e sabah?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 05:55:20 PM »
Assalam O alaikum,

Why are you interested to know about him?

History says he was a great Nizari Ismaili shia hero/leader.

Hassan-i Sabbāh (Persian: حسن صباح Hasan-e Sabbāh) or Hassan al-Sabbāh (Arabic: حسن الصباح Ḥasan aṣ-Ṣabbāḥ) (1050s-1124) was a Nizārī Ismā‘īlī missionary who converted a community in the late 11th century in the heart of the Alborz Mountains of northern Persia. He later seized a mountain fortress called Alamut . He founded a group of fedayeen whose members are often referred to as the Hashshashin, or "Assassins"

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan-i_Sabbah or google it for other sources

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 06:00:03 PM by Fahad Sani »
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

Sabih

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 07:59:16 AM »
Assalam O alaikum,

Why are you interested to know about him?

History says he was a great Nizari Ismaili shia hero/leader.

Hassan-i Sabbāh (Persian: حسن صباح Hasan-e Sabbāh) or Hassan al-Sabbāh (Arabic: حسن الصباح Ḥasan aṣ-Ṣabbāḥ) (1050s-1124) was a Nizārī Ismā‘īlī missionary who converted a community in the late 11th century in the heart of the Alborz Mountains of northern Persia. He later seized a mountain fortress called Alamut . He founded a group of fedayeen whose members are often referred to as the Hashshashin, or "Assassins"

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan-i_Sabbah or google it for other sources

Walaikum Assalaam,

Some people say he was master of conspiracy, but according to our sources he was a hero. I don't know which one is true. So, I need a right source to judge right thing out of it.

Many Thanks,
Sabih

fgss

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 09:36:33 AM »

Some people say he was master of conspiracy, but according to our sources he was a hero. I don't know which one is true. So, I need a right source to judge right thing out of it.

You welcome brother.

Allah knows best. We can not rely on fake history if there is no any authentic source available.

Similarly, jews and christians accuse many prophets for wrong doings, based on unreliable history sources.
Also there are people who consider many true companions of Prophet s.a.w.w, specially first three caliphs as apostates or innovators based on some weak sources while authentic sources say they were not. They were true followers of Quran and Sunnah.

We are not bound to accept those fake and weak sources about anyone, regardless of whether that person is our friend of foe.
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

Sabih

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 12:45:21 PM »

You welcome brother.

Allah knows best. We can not rely on fake history if there is no any authentic source available.

Similarly, jews and christians accuse many prophets for wrong doings, based on unreliable history sources.
Also there are people who consider many true companions of Prophet s.a.w.w, specially first three caliphs as apostates or innovators based on some weak sources while authentic sources say they were not. They were true followers of Quran and Sunnah.

We are not bound to accept those fake and weak sources about anyone, regardless of whether that person is our friend of foe.

Definitely, without any authentic source one shouldn't believe any misleading information.