TwelverShia.net Forum

12er sect an ummayad/abbassid conspiracy?

zaid_ibn_ali

12er sect an ummayad/abbassid conspiracy?
« on: November 07, 2017, 01:43:47 AM »
Its interesting that after Husayn's martydrom, that ALL the rest of the Imams the twelvers ascribe to were apolitical& lead non political/non-militant lives.
Was this just a coincidence?
There were so many members of the ahle bayt revolting such as Zaid ibn Ali & his son from the line of Al Husayn & also the countless members of Al Hasan's family. Yet ironically the kufans & subsequently their Qommi followers always accepted the Imam as someone who was furthest away from the political & military scene.
This would have pleased the rulers as these Imams were not a military threat to them.

The irony in the fact that twelvers play the victim card at the hands of the ummayads & abbassids, yet their whole sect suited the interests of the rulers. This is because having the shia attach themselves to these non political Imams & renouncing any other figures from ahle bayt including all those politically/militarily active, served the interests of the rulers.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 01:46:06 AM by zaid_ibn_ali »

Sadr City

Re: 12er sect an ummayad/abbassid conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 01:20:09 PM »
No, as Imams pbut were imprisoned and poisoned by them.

al-Mamun made Imam al-Rida pbuh crown prince, trying to make Shias content with his rule, out of fear for losing his worldly position.

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 06:18:11 PM »

al-Mamun made Imam al-Rida pbuh crown prince, trying to make Shias content with his rule, out of fear for losing his worldly position.

Of all the problems running an empire comes with, including rebellions, resistances and revolts, why would the ruler of such an empire worry about and feel threatened by a group that does everything to please him and where the leader of that group quite literally tells his followers to never take up arms until a prophesied saviour in the future comes?

Hani

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 07:44:35 PM »

It was your own lying political Shia that created a war between him and his brother then imprisoned the Caliph in his own fortress and manipulated the government and when Al Rida attempted to alert him suddenly Al Rida would die supposedly from poison. You folks killed your own Imams and got them into heaps of trouble with the authorities، the lying political Shia were always appointed into positions of power in the government all throughout the Buyawhid and Abbasid period. This lying sect of politicians still thrives to this day by altering its faith depending on political climate and you gullible blind followers are its fuel. May God open your eyes so you can read and analyze your early books and see those lying Shia leaders for who they are.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 07:49:56 PM »
Its interesting that after Husayn's martydrom, that ALL the rest of the Imams the twelvers ascribe to were apolitical& lead non political/non-militant lives.
Was this just a coincidence?
There were so many members of the ahle bayt revolting such as Zaid ibn Ali & his son from the line of Al Husayn & also the countless members of Al Hasan's family. Yet ironically the kufans & subsequently their Qommi followers always accepted the Imam as someone who was furthest away from the political & military scene.
This would have pleased the rulers as these Imams were not a military threat to them.

The irony in the fact that twelvers play the victim card at the hands of the ummayads & abbassids, yet their whole sect suited the interests of the rulers. This is because having the shia attach themselves to these non political Imams & renouncing any other figures from ahle bayt including all those politically/militarily active, served the interests of the rulers.

They even got the most apolitical personality of his time in trouble. Imagine, Ali bin Husayn was summoned to answer for the accusations of those fools who kept claiming he was divinely appointed and that he was collecting money and whatnot. The man didn't even need money, he got millions in gifts from the Caliph and gave it all away to poor people in Madinah (non Twelvers). Same happened with his children Jafar then Musa etc...
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Al Nasrani

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 07:54:15 PM »
I'm not shia but what you said is historically not true, Husseins conflict with Muawiyah was because Muawiyah had turned the Khalifa system into a monarchy like system which was a breaking of the agreement that was made between Hassan and Muawiyah earlier that he would allow him to rule so long as the Khalifa is not turned into a Monarchy system which is how I understand it.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 11:29:02 PM »
I'm not shia but what you said is historically not true, Husseins conflict with Muawiyah was because Muawiyah had turned the Khalifa system into a monarchy like system which was a breaking of the agreement that was made between Hassan and Muawiyah earlier that he would allow him to rule so long as the Khalifa is not turned into a Monarchy system which is how I understand it.

What does your post have to do with the topic?
The topic is not about Muawiya vs Husayn.

Al Nasrani

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 04:06:06 PM »

Just came to say some historical facts.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 06:11:10 PM »

Just came to say some historical facts.

Why would you post them facts in this thread?

Your strange random & totally irrelevant post seems to have exposed your true colours. I was waiting for you to expose yourself at some point.
Another shia doing the taqiyya cover.
You ain't fooling me.

Al Nasrani

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 12:57:19 PM »
If I was shia my name wouldn't be Al Nasrani I don't like Muslims in general wheather they are Sunni or Shia and frankly I find it extremely funny when Muslims hate each other and kill each other.

Zahra

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 01:13:39 PM »
If I was shia my name wouldn't be Al Nasrani I don't like Muslims in general wheather they are Sunni or Shia and frankly I find it extremely funny when Muslims hate each other and kill each other.
Christians also hate each other and kill each other, do you find that funny as well?

Al Nasrani

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 07:20:59 PM »
Zahra do you still see Christians calling each other unbelievers and infidels and beheading each other I just see you guys doing it so again Zahra the only losers in the end are Muslims, the only time I remember where Christians fought against each other was in the fourth crusade and it wasn't even due to religious reasons it was due to politics and money and because the Catholic crusaders and begun to accuse the Orthodox of playing around with both the Crusaders and Muslims that's the last time Christians really fought against each other in a war. You guys kill each other to this very day right now as we speak Shias kill Sunnis and Sunnis kill Shias so your comment was highly irrelevant.