TwelverShia.net Forum

15000 Sunni Masaajids in Iran and 9 in Tehran alone?

MuslimAnswers

15000 Sunni Masaajids in Iran and 9 in Tehran alone?
« on: August 08, 2015, 08:35:32 PM »
Salam Alaykum,

Any comment on the below article from ABNA:

http://en.abna24.com/service/iran/archive/2015/08/06/704292/story.html

It is claiming that Sunnis in Iran have so many rights that they have thousands of prayer halls, even more than Shias. Not that it is a major theological discussion point in and of itself, but it is of interest nonetheless.

Hani

Re: 15000 Sunni Masaajids in Iran and 9 in Tehran alone?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 10:48:49 PM »
ABNA stands for ahlul-bayt news agency, Shia can do Taqiyyah to make themselves look good, so any article written by a Shiite agency is dismissed.

[The same source reported on Wednesday that Sunnis had 15,000 mosques of their own across the country which well exceeded those of the Shias]

Yeah right!!! lol

If that is the case then it shows that the 20% Iranian Sunnies are more religious and god fearing than the 80% Iranian
Shia. I don't know if they realize what they've just propagated.

[“razing of a praying house belonging to Sunnis have been on building use permit change; “additionally, it had been reported that in the praying house, extremist ideology had been promoted,” said the report.]

Gee I wonder what they mean by "extremist"!? Maybe anything related to pure Islam?

[Sunnis have a total of 9 mosques in the capital]

We need to verify if they're really mosques or just a Musalla.

[“A few residential units were leased by some who changed the building use permit to change them to a mosque; the locals and court authorities believed that the venue was a center of extremist reading of the Islamic texts,”]

Never read texts extremely kids.

[The Islamic Republic of Iran views Sunnis and Shias equally]

And that's more than enough reason to dismiss this entire piece.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 01:14:18 AM »
they probably didn't expect this big uproar for the latest demolition in Tehran. So apart from so called extremist excuse, its due to permit violation and yet its almost impossible for Sunni to get house of worship permit in Tehran that unfortunately Sunni have to set up such places without permit. Reminds me of Zionist Jews policy when it comes to Palestinian residential building permit.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 01:25:07 AM »
Walaikum Salam,

Abna is a notorious Shia propaganda website - If I just spend 5 minutes browsing their website I can find several balant lies.

Sunnis in the Shia republic of Iran face restrictions (with mosques & religious events) not just in Tehran but many other major cities where Shia are majority. There are no Sunni Mosques in Tehran. Those places are some rented places (offices/houses turned into place of worship (namaz khaneh) that not many people can even fit) in different parts of Tehran not Mosque and can be closed/demolished/raided anytime like what happened in Pounak that the article falsely calls 'centre of extremism'.

Iranian Sunni leader on the Sunni Mosque in Tehran:

The article states (the same argument you will hear from every Shia):
it is totally misguided to designate some mosques with Sunni or Shia affiliations, as Shia would worship and observe their religious rituals in a Sunni-majority district or neighborhood, and Sunnis would attend their rituals in a Shia-majority mosque.

Then all Shia mosques in Majority Sunni countries should be closed? Look at the deception of these people.

Iranian regimes build Shia mosques and Hussaynyes in Majority Sunni Areas, not only that but sends tens of thousands of Shia missionaries to deprived and poor Sunni majority Areas. This deceptive sectarian safavid rule only applies to Sunnis.

+1
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 02:00:23 AM »
(Farsi) Recent Khutba of Mawlana Abdol Hamid in which he condemns the destruction of the Namaz Khaneh in Pounak, Tehran and the policy of the regime not allowing the construction of a Sunni Mosque in Tehran:

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hadrami

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 03:57:06 AM »
(Farsi) Recent Khutba of Mawlana Abdol Hamid in which he condemns the destruction of the Namaz Khaneh in Pounak, Tehran and the policy of the regime not allowing the construction of a Sunni Mosque in Tehran:

please translate it, if it's too long just edit the part where it mentions this issue. This thing is really important to reveal the sectarian & intolerant nature of that Shia regime. I'm sure the majority of Sunni think Iran is very accommodating & tolerant to Sunni because of their active & deceitful PR machines.

Soccer

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 10:18:26 PM »
So if we are nice and allow you we are doing Taqiya and if we are mean and don't allow you, we are oppressive and zealous.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Adil

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 06:28:12 AM »
So if we are nice and allow you we are doing Taqiya and if we are mean and don't allow you, we are oppressive and zealous.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

London has about 1500 mosques, most of them sunni mosques. London is the capital of a kafir country.

Tehran has 9 sunni mosques according to this title. You want a pat on the back for that? Thank for you being so nice as to allow us 9 mosques, I'm sure the 100,000s of sunnis in tehran appreciate it. That's so nice!!!

Soccer

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2020, 05:00:00 PM »
London has about 1500 mosques, most of them sunni mosques. London is the capital of a kafir country.

Tehran has 9 sunni mosques according to this title. You want a pat on the back for that? Thank for you being so nice as to allow us 9 mosques, I'm sure the 100,000s of sunnis in tehran appreciate it. That's so nice!!!
Your definition of Mosques changes between the two cities.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2020, 10:32:11 PM »
That's such a misleading argument by the Ayatullat regime and its mouthpieces. What they don't mention: Rafidah Shia have innovated numerous places of worship next to the mosque. In Iran we have Hosseiniyyeh, Tekkiyyeh (all for the remembrance of Imams and self-flagellation). Yes, Shias do have and build mosques but for every Shia mosque in Saudi, Bahrain and Iran you have 10 Hosseiniyyeh (Husayniyyah) wailing temples. They do not count them in the statistics and thus Sunnis of Iran have PROPORTIONALLY of course more mosques, this is because we did not innovate Omar self flagellation centres (Omariyyah) or what not to Islam!

And besides, even if we had millions of mosque in OUR Sunni areas, these are our lands. Shias run a temple (of course Husayniyyah as usual) in Madinah (look it up in Arabic)! In the land of the 'Wahhabis' that claim no unity. Are 'Wahhabis' the role models and standard for Shias? If not, why do we often hear childish and pathetic whereabouts (logical fallacy) from their leaders and laypeople ("why are Shias oppressed in Saudi blah blah blah") when they are cornered with the fact that Tehran is the only major capital in the Muslim world where:

1. You hear only three Adhans a day (a rukhsah turned into a default/asl by these heretics)!
2. Find tons of massively built Churches, Synagogues and even a big Gurdwara (Sikh temple) but not a SINGLE proper Sunni mosque (the so called Sunni mosques advocated by the regime and its mouthpieces that have been added even to google are nothing but hidden underground prayer houses and flats, so called 'Namazkhanehs').

I've watched it with my own eyes how the Iranian MP Khaz'ali said on TV that the reason that there is no Sunni mosque in Tehran (although the Dajjal Khomeini initially promised it to Maulana Abdul-Aziz Mollazadeh, the then leader of the Sunnis in Iran) is because hardliners would never allow it and that Khamenei (who lived with Sunnis when he was exiled to Iranian Baluchistan by the Shah) fears that Sunnis would easily outshine the SINGLE (in a 10 million city!) Shia Friday prayer (that is more like a farce. Even Shias joke about it, as everybody knows that most attendees are Shia priests, Basij paramilitary and regime employees). I say: Khamenei is right, if I were him I'd to the same, since Sunnis are known to FILL their mosques in Iran, unlike Shias who barely go to mosques. The white thobes and shalwar Qamiz of the Iranian Sunnis, the Tawhid preached, the love for Sahabah and Ahlul-Bayt preached on their pulpits would attract many Shias of Tehran and this is a danger for the Shia clergy. Everybody knows that in Iran. I have written many articles exposing the lies of the regime:

https://sonsofsunnah.com/category/no-sunnah-masjids-in-tehran/

Finally, here some clips the Iranian regime and its mouthpieces won't show in their propaganda articles and PRESS TV documentaries:

&t=1s

&t=18s
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 10:34:11 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Adil

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2020, 09:35:57 AM »
Your definition of Mosques changes between the two cities.

Regardless of definition, the UK allows us more mosques in their capital than Iran allows for sunnis in tehran.

iceman

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2020, 07:44:08 PM »
Regardless of definition, the UK allows us more mosques in their capital than Iran allows for sunnis in tehran.

The UK doesn't allow you but allows Muslims. You're the ones who love sectarianism and what to be different and keep separate. A mosque is a mosque and that's how it should be. The UK also sees Shias as Muslims and no different than the others, and you lot? 😊

iceman

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2020, 09:54:49 PM »
That's such a misleading argument by the Ayatullat regime and its mouthpieces. What they don't mention: Rafidah Shia have innovated numerous places of worship next to the mosque. In Iran we have Hosseiniyyeh, Tekkiyyeh (all for the remembrance of Imams and self-flagellation). Yes, Shias do have and build mosques but for every Shia mosque in Saudi, Bahrain and Iran you have 10 Hosseiniyyeh (Husayniyyah) wailing temples. They do not count them in the statistics and thus Sunnis of Iran have PROPORTIONALLY of course more mosques, this is because we did not innovate Omar self flagellation centres (Omariyyah) or what not to Islam!

And besides, even if we had millions of mosque in OUR Sunni areas, these are our lands. Shias run a temple (of course Husayniyyah as usual) in Madinah (look it up in Arabic)! In the land of the 'Wahhabis' that claim no unity. Are 'Wahhabis' the role models and standard for Shias? If not, why do we often hear childish and pathetic whereabouts (logical fallacy) from their leaders and laypeople ("why are Shias oppressed in Saudi blah blah blah") when they are cornered with the fact that Tehran is the only major capital in the Muslim world where:

1. You hear only three Adhans a day (a rukhsah turned into a default/asl by these heretics)!
2. Find tons of massively built Churches, Synagogues and even a big Gurdwara (Sikh temple) but not a SINGLE proper Sunni mosque (the so called Sunni mosques advocated by the regime and its mouthpieces that have been added even to google are nothing but hidden underground prayer houses and flats, so called 'Namazkhanehs').

I've watched it with my own eyes how the Iranian MP Khaz'ali said on TV that the reason that there is no Sunni mosque in Tehran (although the Dajjal Khomeini initially promised it to Maulana Abdul-Aziz Mollazadeh, the then leader of the Sunnis in Iran) is because hardliners would never allow it and that Khamenei (who lived with Sunnis when he was exiled to Iranian Baluchistan by the Shah) fears that Sunnis would easily outshine the SINGLE (in a 10 million city!) Shia Friday prayer (that is more like a farce. Even Shias joke about it, as everybody knows that most attendees are Shia priests, Basij paramilitary and regime employees). I say: Khamenei is right, if I were him I'd to the same, since Sunnis are known to FILL their mosques in Iran, unlike Shias who barely go to mosques. The white thobes and shalwar Qamiz of the Iranian Sunnis, the Tawhid preached, the love for Sahabah and Ahlul-Bayt preached on their pulpits would attract many Shias of Tehran and this is a danger for the Shia clergy. Everybody knows that in Iran. I have written many articles exposing the lies of the regime:

https://sonsofsunnah.com/category/no-sunnah-masjids-in-tehran/

Finally, here some clips the Iranian regime and its mouthpieces won't show in their propaganda articles and PRESS TV documentaries:

&t=1s

&t=18s

"You sound like you have some serious issues. Relax, you won't be questioned or held responsible for the words or actions of others. So try to keep your opinion about others to a minimum and stick to yourself by looking in the mirror and where you're going.

"Rafidah Shia have innovated numerous places of worship next to the mosque"

Rubbish. You're still working hard and mentioning nonsense to paint a bad picture about Shias. You got no other way of making people Sunnis?

"In Iran we have Hosseiniyyeh, Tekkiyyeh (all for the remembrance of Imams and self-flagellation)"

Hosseiniyyeh, Tekkiyyeh? In Iran? Are they in Tekkiyyeh or are they trying to spread the revolution and their ideology beyond their boarders? Because you can't do that if you're in Tekkiyyeh can you. Make up your mind.

"Shias do have and build mosques but for every Shia mosque in Saudi, Bahrain and Iran you have 10 Hosseiniyyeh (Husayniyyah) wailing temples"

We don't have temples, it's just your illness that's got the better of you. When you hold grudge that's how you see and speak.

"this is because we did not innovate Omar self flagellation centres (Omariyyah) or what not to Islam"

Neither did we. As far as Omar is concerned, he got what he wanted and how he wanted. He wasn't a man who lived in patience or tolerance. Nor did he or his family go through what Hussain and his family did. There is no comparison what so ever. In simple words there's nothing about Omar that you need to feel sorry or cry about. Never mind about creating flagellation centres. Why would you need to create such centres for Omar.

"And besides, even if we had millions of mosque in OUR Sunni areas, these are our lands"

Note this bit people "these are our lands" can you see the divide that this chap is making. This is pure sectarianism. And this is where division is created and deepened. We are Muslims just like you. No different. You're trying to create and show the difference.

"1. You hear only three Adhans a day (a rukhsah turned into a default/asl by these heretics)"

Is that a problem? And tell me how. Can you show me straight and direct from the Qur'an about five different and separate timings for five prayers?

"2. Find tons of massively built Churches, Synagogues and even a big Gurdwara (Sikh temple) but not a SINGLE proper Sunni mosque"

Do you consider those Sunnis in Iran as same as the Christians or Jews or Hindus or Sikhs? If you do then surely Sunnis in Iran should have, not separate mosques but separate places to worship. Because mosques are Allahs and they belong to Allah. It's in the Qur'an.

"(the so called Sunni mosques advocated by the regime and its mouthpieces that have been added even to google are nothing but hidden underground prayer houses and flats, so called
'Namazkhanehs')"

Show me one single Shia mosque in Iran. The Iranian government is the only Muslim government and Iran is the only Muslim country that doesn't have or allow sectarianism and won't allow such ideology that divides or differentiates one from the other. This is in your head and the others.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 10:06:27 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2020, 10:11:31 PM »
ABNA stands for ahlul-bayt news agency, Shia can do Taqiyyah to make themselves look good, so any article written by a Shiite agency is dismissed.

[The same source reported on Wednesday that Sunnis had 15,000 mosques of their own across the country which well exceeded those of the Shias]

Yeah right!!! lol

If that is the case then it shows that the 20% Iranian Sunnies are more religious and god fearing than the 80% Iranian
Shia. I don't know if they realize what they've just propagated.

[“razing of a praying house belonging to Sunnis have been on building use permit change; “additionally, it had been reported that in the praying house, extremist ideology had been promoted,” said the report.]

Gee I wonder what they mean by "extremist"!? Maybe anything related to pure Islam?

[Sunnis have a total of 9 mosques in the capital]

We need to verify if they're really mosques or just a Musalla.

[“A few residential units were leased by some who changed the building use permit to change them to a mosque; the locals and court authorities believed that the venue was a center of extremist reading of the Islamic texts,”]

Never read texts extremely kids.

"Gee I wonder what they mean by "extremist"

Don't behave like someone who is unknown or unfamiliar. Extremism is ISIS, AL QAIDAH, TALIBAN, SIPA E SAHABA, LASHKAR E JANGVI, LASHKAR E TEYIBA, HAMAS, ISLAMIC JIHAD etc etc etc and etc. Plenty more. All Sunnis. They breed from Sunni mosques and Sunni religious schools. That's why Iran doesn't allow such preaching at mosques and schools. Mosques are mosques and is a place to worship Allah. Why is there a problem for Sunnis to have separate mosques? So they are free to preach sectarianism and division rather than worship.

"Maybe anything related to pure Islam?"

Example of pure and real Islam was Hussain and his companions. The other Islam or Caliphate type Islam was Yazeed or ISIS.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 10:22:20 PM by iceman »

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2020, 01:00:32 AM »
Rafidi Mushrik says:

Sunni Islam = Daesh.

May Allah curse you Mushrik. As for Shia terrorism: People are not blind you know, Shia Militias in Iraq and Syria, Shia death squads who killed THOUSANDS of Iraqi Sunnis (before Daesh was born).
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

iceman

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 01:48:22 AM »
Rafidi Mushrik says:

Sunni Islam = Daesh.

May Allah curse you Mushrik. As for Shia terrorism: People are not blind you know, Shia Militias in Iraq and Syria, Shia death squads who killed THOUSANDS of Iraqi Sunnis (before Daesh was born).

"Sunni Islam = Daesh"

Nope. Terrorism and extremism in Muslims comes from Sunni Islam. All the Muslim terror groups are Sunnis. An element of Sunni Islam breeds extremism and terrorism. This doesn't mean every Sunni is a terrorist or extremist. Most are peaceful. Daesh is Sunni. Are they not.

"May Allah curse you Mushrik"

Lol. Lol again. I thought your kind didn't believe in cursing. Lol. I ain't a mushrik. I'm a Muslim just like you. 😊

"People are not blind you know"

They must be blind. The world hasn't mentioned and spoke about any terror group committing terror offences around the world related to Shiaism.

"Shia Militias in Iraq and Syria, Shia death squads who killed THOUSANDS of Iraqi Sunnis (before Daesh was born)."

You must be living in your own desired world. Al Qaidah, Taliban, Sipa e Sahaba, Lashkar e Jangvi, Lashkar e Teyiba, Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Boko Haram, Mek, would you like more. Would you like to mention a few if not more?

You're full of hatred. I can see the venom in your words.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2020, 12:33:00 PM »
"Gee I wonder what they mean by "extremist"

Don't behave like someone who is unknown or unfamiliar. Extremism is ISIS, AL QAIDAH, TALIBAN, SIPA E SAHABA, LASHKAR E JANGVI, LASHKAR E TEYIBA, HAMAS, ISLAMIC JIHAD etc etc etc and etc. Plenty more. All Sunnis. They breed from Sunni mosques and Sunni religious schools. That's why Iran doesn't allow such preaching at mosques and schools. Mosques are mosques and is a place to worship Allah. Why is there a problem for Sunnis to have separate mosques? So they are free to preach sectarianism and division rather than worship.

"Maybe anything related to pure Islam?"

Example of pure and real Islam was Hussain and his companions. The other Islam or Caliphate type Islam was Yazeed or ISIS.

Why are you replying to old posts? Are you a messed up Shiite hater who hate Sunni?
you can’t rest until you answer anything all be it with nonsense and tripe.

As for yazid he is history in between him and now Islam achieved a lot history is an open book it’s there to see, terrorism of suicide bombing etc started with.....wait for it.....don’t deny it......Iran yes .....I R A N!!!

“The Islamic Dawa Party's car bombing of the Iraqi embassy in Beirut in December 1981 and Hezbollah's bombing of the U.S. embassy in April 1983 and attack on United States Marine and French barracks in October 1983 brought suicide bombings international attention. Other parties to the civil war were quick to adopt the tactic, and by 1999 factions such as Hezbollah, the Amal Movement, the Ba'ath Party, and the Syrian Social Nationalist Party had carried out around 50 suicide bombings between them. (The latter of these groups sent the first recorded female suicide bomber in 1985.)”

Alqaeeda came came after in the nineties

Bang goes your theory .......again

You crazy shiite bombers paved the way for crazy Sunni suicide bombers, is this what they teach in husseiniyats.😁

Shiism = bullsxxx!

😁
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 12:36:08 PM by Mythbuster1 »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2020, 12:43:53 PM »
IRAN a cesspit of filth bullshit and lies they lie to their own people about downing of a plane to how many victims of Coronavirus cases they got, its instilled in them from birth all shiites to lie and hate as much as possible and deceive others........exactly like iceman is doing after being trained in husseiniyats to lie and yet this imbecile iceman is supposed to be a teacher.
Teacher of bullxxxx who cannot answer facts.

😂

Adil

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2020, 06:15:02 PM »
Ice man makes a good case for why religious shias are so dangerous for society. Ignorance, oppression and stupidity, all rolled into it.

iceman

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2020, 02:02:47 AM »
Ice man makes a good case for why religious shias are so dangerous for society. Ignorance, oppression and stupidity, all rolled into it.

Nothing constructive. 😊 You sound like someone who's lost all their cards. Bad loser 😊
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 02:07:50 AM by iceman »