TwelverShia.net Forum

15000 Sunni Masaajids in Iran and 9 in Tehran alone?

Mythbuster1

Re: 15000 Sunni Masaajids in Iran and 9 in Tehran alone?
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2020, 02:53:15 PM »
Why start from 1994? Why not mention from the 1960s. 😊 That's where it started from. 😊 Refer to post #23 as reference. 😊

SUICIDE BOMBINGS you started it (check post 29) 10 years after that the Palestinians started copying your kind.

Can’t escape facts kid.😁

Mythbuster1

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2020, 02:54:41 PM »
What happened to the 1960s. 😊 Refer to post #23 for reference and to jog your memory. 😊

SELECTIVE reading again kid? Suicide bombings is your creation kid you can’t escape that fact.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2020, 02:56:39 PM »
Prove it. 😊 You got anything in the cupboard before the 1960s. 😀

It’s reality and facts which you will deny easily like you do with anything factually negative about shiism and Iran.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2020, 02:58:22 PM »
Nope. It's the tactics you learned from certain individuals during the Prophet's s.a.w death and who were at Saqifa. 😊

Just like the suicide bombings was taught by Ayatollahs who are following the sunnah of ibn Saba.😂👍

iceman

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2020, 03:31:32 PM »
Just like the suicide bombings was taught by Ayatollahs who are following the sunnah of ibn Saba.😂👍

Lol. It doesn't matter how or which way you come, I'll always deliver the knock out punch 😂

Ibne Saba? What, the one who got the better of Usman the third Caliph. 😊 Is he the one you're talking about. 😊 Ibne Saba is a tale created just to put people off Shiaism. Nor surprised. This propaganda has been going on for nearly 1400 years. And you're still struggling with it. Don't you think it's time for you to create new tales rather than relying on old ones. 😀
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 03:36:11 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2020, 03:36:56 PM »
SUICIDE BOMBINGS you started it (check post 29) 10 years after that the Palestinians started copying your kind.

Can’t escape facts kid.😁

PROVE IT KID. 😊

iceman

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2020, 03:40:20 PM »
The chickens comes home to roost😊

That’s what we have been saying all along bad beans and apples yet you was insistent in your false portrayal of just Sunni terrorists.

And that's what I've been saying all along that take a look in the mirror rather than pointing fingers. 😀 You live in a glass house and are throwing stones. 😀 Focus and worry about yourself. 😊 Don't waste your time and energy in propaganda against us. Spend that time and energy in sorting your own house out. 😊
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 03:42:05 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2020, 03:44:49 PM »
SELECTIVE reading again kid? Suicide bombings is your creation kid you can’t escape that fact.

"SELECTIVE reading again kid?"

And you, isn't that selective reading? 😀

"bombings is your creation kid"

Prove it chuck. 😀

"you can’t escape that fact"

And why are you running from it by looking for excuses. 😀

iceman

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2020, 03:50:12 PM »
It’s reality and facts which you will deny easily like you do with anything factually negative about shiism and Iran.

About Shiaism and Iran? Shiaism is a minority and Iran is just one Shia Muslim governed country out of how many Muslim governed countries kid? 😊 And Sunnis are the majority and how many Sunni Muslim governed countries are there kid? 😊 Would you like me to start painting a picture, by selecting a handful of Sunni Muslims and Sunni regimes and what they get upto, about Sunni Islam and the Sunni communities around the globe chuck? 😀 This is how easy it is for me to expose your propaganda kid. 😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2020, 03:22:26 PM »
Lol. It doesn't matter how or which way you come, I'll always deliver the knock out punch 😂

Ibne Saba? What, the one who got the better of Usman the third Caliph. 😊 Is he the one you're talking about. 😊 Ibne Saba is a tale created just to put people off Shiaism. Nor surprised. This propaganda has been going on for nearly 1400 years. And you're still struggling with it. Don't you think it's time for you to create new tales rather than relying on old ones. 😀

The reality of Saba haunts you and it will do till death, yea a myth that even Ali ra banished him from the land.😂

It was Saba’s idea that imams are divine, Ali ra did away with such nonsense and yet here you are the offspring of such nonsense that is entertainment for us muslims.😁

Mythbuster1

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2020, 03:23:54 PM »
PROVE IT KID. 😊

Check the post kid and try to research......ISLAMIC SUICIDE bombings and how they started.

Don’t expect me to spoon feed you......kid.😁

Mythbuster1

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2020, 03:29:11 PM »
And that's what I've been saying all along that take a look in the mirror rather than pointing fingers. 😀 You live in a glass house and are throwing stones. 😀 Focus and worry about yourself. 😊 Don't waste your time and energy in propaganda against us. Spend that time and energy in sorting your own house out. 😊

LIAR! You haven’t been saying what I just posted above, you the dimwit you are portraying terrorism started with Sunnis and we all know that for you deep down it started from saqifa, I answered ok then SUICIDE bombings were started by shiites.

Look at your answer you haven’t a clue instead you ignore that and carry on with your tripe.

Grow up kid and answer accordingly or state something that is relied on by facts, so far your answering from your backside just for the sake of answering.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2020, 03:33:40 PM »
"SELECTIVE reading again kid?"

And you, isn't that selective reading? 😀

"bombings is your creation kid"

Prove it chuck. 😀

"you can’t escape that fact"

And why are you running from it by looking for excuses. 😀

A prime example of selective reading by iceman.......”bombings is your creation kid.”

Why did you INTENTIONALLY miss out “SUICIDE”???

My sentence is “SUICIDE bombings is your creation kid.”

Why do you do this? Is it a fact you can’t answer?
You did the same for Nuwera blocking out the main issue...sajjah and concentrating on vague history instead.

Typical Shiite

Mythbuster1

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2020, 03:40:00 PM »
About Shiaism and Iran? Shiaism is a minority and Iran is just one Shia Muslim governed country out of how many Muslim governed countries kid? 😊 And Sunnis are the majority and how many Sunni Muslim governed countries are there kid? 😊 Would you like me to start painting a picture, by selecting a handful of Sunni Muslims and Sunni regimes and what they get upto, about Sunni Islam and the Sunni communities around the globe chuck? 😀 This is how easy it is for me to expose your propaganda kid. 😂

For the sake of Allah swt how old are you?

You have opened a thread or another member did because you was so weak to open one about Saudi Arabia and how it’s bad you can ADD other Sunni Muslim countries too and I/we will agree with what is true and condemn it which I/we did.
Now all you are doing is repeating the same mantra about how you can do same for Sunni countries (yet you haven’t and never will) because you cannot answer the bad Iran or shiites do.

You are weak coward individual who will talk trash all day with no substance.

Ustaad iceman😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2020, 01:22:12 AM »
For the sake of Allah swt how old are you?

You have opened a thread or another member did because you was so weak to open one about Saudi Arabia and how it’s bad you can ADD other Sunni Muslim countries too and I/we will agree with what is true and condemn it which I/we did.
Now all you are doing is repeating the same mantra about how you can do same for Sunni countries (yet you haven’t and never will) because you cannot answer the bad Iran or shiites do.

You are weak coward individual who will talk trash all day with no substance.

Ustaad iceman😂😂😂

Lol. Lol again. How many Muslim countries are there? How many are Shia governed? And you can't digest that. 😊 Anything good, useful and positive about Iran and the Iranian regime? 😊 You need to give it a rest kid. The Iranian regime and how they govern doesn't make them a dictatorship or completely bad. Nor can you judge the entire Shia community around the globe based on Iran and how they govern. 😊 Move on with your propaganda kid. Get a life. Do and engage in something good, positive and useful. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2020, 12:43:19 PM »
Lol. Lol again. How many Muslim countries are there? How many are Shia governed? And you can't digest that. 😊 Anything good, useful and positive about Iran and the Iranian regime? 😊 You need to give it a rest kid. The Iranian regime and how they govern doesn't make them a dictatorship or completely bad. Nor can you judge the entire Shia community around the globe based on Iran and how they govern. 😊 Move on with your propaganda kid. Get a life. Do and engage in something good, positive and useful. 😊

Oh ustaad sahib I don’t judge the entire Shias based on Iran, Infact you judge all Sunnis based on saqifa it’s very CLEAR to see anything like terrorism etc you relate it back to saqifa and sahaba ra I am merely pointing out facts on Iran, if you want to be a dimwit and close your eyes to it then fair enough but you cannot escape the reality of Iran.

Just like you make up divine Imamate in your head, Iran is also pure according to your low IQ.😂

Rejoice ustaad you know what the prophet pbuh and ahle baith ra didn’t know😂😂😂

You the ustaad....

......of dimwits😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2020, 11:50:35 PM »
Oh ustaad sahib I don’t judge the entire Shias based on Iran, Infact you judge all Sunnis based on saqifa it’s very CLEAR to see anything like terrorism etc you relate it back to saqifa and sahaba ra I am merely pointing out facts on Iran, if you want to be a dimwit and close your eyes to it then fair enough but you cannot escape the reality of Iran.

Just like you make up divine Imamate in your head, Iran is also pure according to your low IQ.😂

Rejoice ustaad you know what the prophet pbuh and ahle baith ra didn’t know😂😂😂

You the ustaad....

......of dimwits😂😂😂

"Infact you judge all Sunnis based on saqifa"

No I don't. Not all Sunnis are the same. There's just a handful like you who are full of hate and into propaganda when it comes to Shia faith and community.

"it’s very CLEAR to see anything like terrorism etc you relate it back to saqifa and sahaba ra"

No I don't. Facts relate it. Using means of violence and threatening behaviour just to have your demands met, in Jamal and Safeen people did that against the Islamic Caliphate and the Ulul Amre of the time. You play double standards here just as anywhere else. 😊

"I am merely pointing out facts on Iran"

😊 That's fine. 😊 Just merely point facts out about others as well while you're at it. 😊 Also anything good, useful and positive about Iran while you're at it. 😊 Is there any justice within you 😊 Any fairness 😊

"if you want to be a dimwit and close your eyes to it"

Don't be a dimwit yourself, anything good, useful and positive about Iran. 😊

"Just like you make up divine Imamate in your head, Iran is also pure according to your low"

I don't make up anything. And try to stick to one subject. 😊 Or are you addicted to hopping and running away. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2020, 02:21:15 PM »
"Infact you judge all Sunnis based on saqifa"

No I don't. Not all Sunnis are the same. There's just a handful like you who are full of hate and into propaganda when it comes to Shia faith and community.

"it’s very CLEAR to see anything like terrorism etc you relate it back to saqifa and sahaba ra"

No I don't. Facts relate it. Using means of violence and threatening behaviour just to have your demands met, in Jamal and Safeen people did that against the Islamic Caliphate and the Ulul Amre of the time. You play double standards here just as anywhere else. 😊

"I am merely pointing out facts on Iran"

😊 That's fine. 😊 Just merely point facts out about others as well while you're at it. 😊 Also anything good, useful and positive about Iran while you're at it. 😊 Is there any justice within you 😊 Any fairness 😊

"if you want to be a dimwit and close your eyes to it"

Don't be a dimwit yourself, anything good, useful and positive about Iran. 😊

"Just like you make up divine Imamate in your head, Iran is also pure according to your low"

I don't make up anything. And try to stick to one subject. 😊 Or are you addicted to hopping and running away. 😊

Yes you do you regurgitate the same argument which leads you back to saqifa and sahaba ra, it’s typical and it’s evident here just look at your posts.

Lol Jamal siffeen blah blah blah that’s history generations have passed and moved on yet you are still crying over spilt milk, when we post FACTS about Iran and or Shias that do wrong nowadays, you completely deny it and call us haters. You have no other answer it’s the same with divine Imamate you have nothing apart from accusing others of being blind while you can see.😂👍

Iran can do good it’s not evil the regime isn’t evil but it can wrong too just like Sunni nations or leaders, NOTHING Iran or shiites do is wrong in your pure eyes .😜

Dimwit has no facts to counter my facts .......Iran/contra, Iran lying, Shiite militias etc
Keep talking bs ustaad your shiites love dimwits like yourself you’re good at entertaining taqiya laden Shiite minions.😂

I am addicted to your assumptions and how you blatantly ADD your own theories in Quran , I did say and I often REPEAT it that you are a joke and a a great laugh, I find it really funny that you have to ADD something from your imagination and call it the word of god.😂😂😂

Ustaad you crease me up 😂

iceman

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2020, 03:36:19 PM »
Yes you do you regurgitate the same argument which leads you back to saqifa and sahaba ra, it’s typical and it’s evident here just look at your posts.

Lol Jamal siffeen blah blah blah that’s history generations have passed and moved on yet you are still crying over spilt milk, when we post FACTS about Iran and or Shias that do wrong nowadays, you completely deny it and call us haters. You have no other answer it’s the same with divine Imamate you have nothing apart from accusing others of being blind while you can see.😂👍

Iran can do good it’s not evil the regime isn’t evil but it can wrong too just like Sunni nations or leaders, NOTHING Iran or shiites do is wrong in your pure eyes .😜

Dimwit has no facts to counter my facts .......Iran/contra, Iran lying, Shiite militias etc
Keep talking bs ustaad your shiites love dimwits like yourself you’re good at entertaining taqiya laden Shiite minions.😂

I am addicted to your assumptions and how you blatantly ADD your own theories in Quran , I did say and I often REPEAT it that you are a joke and a a great laugh, I find it really funny that you have to ADD something from your imagination and call it the word of god.😂😂😂

Ustaad you crease me up 😂

"Yes you do you regurgitate the same argument which leads you back to saqifa and sahaba ra, it’s typical and it’s evident here just look at your posts"

Nope. You base everything around justifying saqifa and protecting the Shaykhain. You don't think rationally nor discuss reasonably.

"Lol Jamal siffeen blah blah blah that’s history generations have passed and moved on yet you are still crying over spilt milk"

Spilt milk? Lol. Lol again. To distinguish between right and wrong is crying over spilt milk to you 😊 To talk about history is crying over spilt milk to you 😊

You believe in Caliphate and those who oppose any of the first three or Caliphate itself is wrong and slagged off by you. But when it comes to opposing and challenging your 4th rightly guided Caliph then all of a sudden your policy and stance changes. Double standards kick in.

If anyone accuses Sahaba of any wrong doing or hypocrisy or criticises or condems any Sahabi then they are accused of takfeer on sahaba. But when questioned about Malik bin Nuwayrah and his tribes men then all of a sudden and out of the blue your policy and stance changes and you go all the way of accusing sahaba of apostasy. Double standards kick in again. 😀

"when we post FACTS about Iran and or Shias that do wrong nowadays, you completely deny it and call us haters"

Nope. I accuse you of hypocrisy. Why just about Iran and Shias when Iran is only one Muslim governed country out of how many 😊 And Shias are what percentage of the Muslims 😊 I accuse you of being prejudice towards Iran and the Shias.

You want to post wrong doing then start from the beginning. And that is Saqifa and the first Caliph. You want to talk about wrong doing then start from the sahaba, since they were the first Muslims. Start from the beginning and where problems began from. That's where governance about Muslims started from. You want to talk about wrong doing about Shias then accept wrong doing about Sunnis.

"You have no other answer it’s the same with divine Imamate you have nothing apart from accusing others of being blind while you can see"

Divine Imamate, Allah has put someone third in line in authority, the Prophet s.a.w didn't pass away without naming and appointing someone to govern after him has been proven on many occasions straight from the Qur'an itself. 😊

You stick with saqifa an unfortunate incident and the immature and illegitimate decision made there. We stick with the Qur'an and Sunnah. We are the Sunnis following the Sunnah of Muhammad s.a.w. Not you.

"Iran can do good it’s not evil the regime isn’t evil but it can wrong too just like Sunni nations or leaders, NOTHING Iran or shiites do is wrong in your pure eyes"

You want to talk about wrong doing then try to talk with a bit of justice and fairness. With a bit of honesty and decency. Try it. It's not too difficult 😊 When the Iranian revolution took place and during the revolution, which is change in Iran brought about by vast majority of the Iranian people how was Iran, the Iranian people and the revolution seen and treated by the Arab world along with the west. 😊

When Khomeini came to power in Iran why did he refuse to become the leader of Iran and not take part in the democratic elections. 😊 How was Iran and its new leadership seen and treated by the Arabs and the West 😊 How many members of the Iranian government were killed by MUJAHIDEEN E KHALQ 😊

Talk justice my dear. 😊 I'm not for or against anyone, be it Iran or Saudi Arabia, Ahlul Bayt or Sahaba, Sunnis or Shias. That's how you are. And that's how you see me.

"Dimwit has no facts to counter my facts .......Iran/contra, Iran lying, Shiite militias etc"

The footage I sent you, if the contra affair was true and a known fact then why didn't the host challenge the Iranian foreign minister by mentioning it and taking him on. 😊 Yes shia militias have been created and put together by Iran to defend and protect the community (Shias Sunnis and other minorities and humans) in that region. By challenging and taking on the Sunni militias and militants that have been killing Sunnis as well as Shias and other ethnic and religious minorities and communities. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2020, 02:26:44 PM »
"Yes you do you regurgitate the same argument which leads you back to saqifa and sahaba ra, it’s typical and it’s evident here just look at your posts"

Nope. You base everything around justifying saqifa and protecting the Shaykhain. You don't think rationally nor discuss reasonably.

"Lol Jamal siffeen blah blah blah that’s history generations have passed and moved on yet you are still crying over spilt milk"

Spilt milk? Lol. Lol again. To distinguish between right and wrong is crying over spilt milk to you 😊 To talk about history is crying over spilt milk to you 😊

You believe in Caliphate and those who oppose any of the first three or Caliphate itself is wrong and slagged off by you. But when it comes to opposing and challenging your 4th rightly guided Caliph then all of a sudden your policy and stance changes. Double standards kick in.

If anyone accuses Sahaba of any wrong doing or hypocrisy or criticises or condems any Sahabi then they are accused of takfeer on sahaba. But when questioned about Malik bin Nuwayrah and his tribes men then all of a sudden and out of the blue your policy and stance changes and you go all the way of accusing sahaba of apostasy. Double standards kick in again. 😀

"when we post FACTS about Iran and or Shias that do wrong nowadays, you completely deny it and call us haters"

Nope. I accuse you of hypocrisy. Why just about Iran and Shias when Iran is only one Muslim governed country out of how many 😊 And Shias are what percentage of the Muslims 😊 I accuse you of being prejudice towards Iran and the Shias.

You want to post wrong doing then start from the beginning. And that is Saqifa and the first Caliph. You want to talk about wrong doing then start from the sahaba, since they were the first Muslims. Start from the beginning and where problems began from. That's where governance about Muslims started from. You want to talk about wrong doing about Shias then accept wrong doing about Sunnis.

"You have no other answer it’s the same with divine Imamate you have nothing apart from accusing others of being blind while you can see"

Divine Imamate, Allah has put someone third in line in authority, the Prophet s.a.w didn't pass away without naming and appointing someone to govern after him has been proven on many occasions straight from the Qur'an itself. 😊

You stick with saqifa an unfortunate incident and the immature and illegitimate decision made there. We stick with the Qur'an and Sunnah. We are the Sunnis following the Sunnah of Muhammad s.a.w. Not you.

"Iran can do good it’s not evil the regime isn’t evil but it can wrong too just like Sunni nations or leaders, NOTHING Iran or shiites do is wrong in your pure eyes"

You want to talk about wrong doing then try to talk with a bit of justice and fairness. With a bit of honesty and decency. Try it. It's not too difficult 😊 When the Iranian revolution took place and during the revolution, which is change in Iran brought about by vast majority of the Iranian people how was Iran, the Iranian people and the revolution seen and treated by the Arab world along with the west. 😊

When Khomeini came to power in Iran why did he refuse to become the leader of Iran and not take part in the democratic elections. 😊 How was Iran and its new leadership seen and treated by the Arabs and the West 😊 How many members of the Iranian government were killed by MUJAHIDEEN E KHALQ 😊

Talk justice my dear. 😊 I'm not for or against anyone, be it Iran or Saudi Arabia, Ahlul Bayt or Sahaba, Sunnis or Shias. That's how you are. And that's how you see me.

"Dimwit has no facts to counter my facts .......Iran/contra, Iran lying, Shiite militias etc"

The footage I sent you, if the contra affair was true and a known fact then why didn't the host challenge the Iranian foreign minister by mentioning it and taking him on. 😊 Yes shia militias have been created and put together by Iran to defend and protect the community (Shias Sunnis and other minorities and humans) in that region. By challenging and taking on the Sunni militias and militants that have been killing Sunnis as well as Shias and other ethnic and religious minorities and communities. 😊

Ustaad dimwit if it wasn’t saqifa or sahabas rule then the way was paved for divine Imamate hence your HATE for saqifa and sahabas because divine Imamate NEVER saw light of day so yes it’s always been a problem and still is and it shows in almost all your posts to me or other brothers.
You are stuck in this conundrum for a millennia just look at your posts.😁

The thing is it’s past and in the past no ahlubaith ra mentioned they were divine or ruled as a divine imam no mention in Quran or sunnah not even for a second did divine Imamate EVER have any rule or followers until after the demise of the imams the ghuluw followers started making this divinity thing up and left it to their off spring like you to explain to us the irrationality of such nonsense.......here you are ustaad dimwit.😂

Yes you can oppose a khaliph when did I say that is wrong? As long as you don’t oppose rules of the Quran like not paying zakah and joining forces with kaafir prophetesses to  fight your own Muslim brothers.
2 different situations ustaad.😆

I’ve noticed so far in your responses that when cornered your come back is ......hater! And now you’ve added a new word to your vocabulary “prejudice” lol whatever it is in your small feeble mind any FACTS is hate or prejudice, Iran can’t do no wrong!😂

Don’t blame the sahabas for the false idea of divine Imamate that was Saba’s forte and now you believing in that nonsense ASSUME it was sahabas wanting power and creating the event of saqifa and you have no proof of sahabas usurping power not of any ahlu baith ra mentioning that they are godly chosen/divine rulers.😂
This is what keeps me in stitches lol that normal humans overpowered divinely chosen beings and your only comeback is......you hate your prejudiced you don’t think rational blah blah blah.😂

There is no divine Imamate concept in Quran or sunnah nor did any ahlu baith ra mention such a thing. Keep dreaming and using ambiguous verses to keep yourself strong in falsehood.😁👍

Alhamdulillah I will stick with the event of saqifa yes just like imam Ali ra agreed with it too and gave bayah.......only you modern day 12’rs know more than the chosen ones themselves.😂👍

Ustaad dimwit and his answers 😂😂😂

This is shiism me a nobody goes to work don’t study much have basic knowledge on Islam that’s it I am not knowledgeable but I got this Shiite ustaad dimwit an ustaad a teacher who cannot fathom facts or reality and cannot give me any proof/evidence of divine rule clearly being mentioned in Quran or sunnah honestly this is how EASY shiism is.😂😂😂

It’s saqifa and sahabas fault for us Sunni according to shiite thought as portrayed by a syed ustaad named dimwit.😂😜

Saqifa sahaba = trouble 😂😂😂

Grow up and give us some rational answers.

Men can overpower Allah swt’s CHOSEN people........yea in Shiism!!😂😂😂

This is syed ustaad dimwits rationality!😂😂😂