TwelverShia.net Forum

A brief look into the doctrine of the Nusayris(Alawis)

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
A brief look into the doctrine of the Nusayris(Alawis)
« on: July 22, 2016, 04:23:08 AM »
 السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

On emphasis, I do read a lot of the stuff here and I often spectate the debates here on the forum, but there was an inaccuracy I noticed. I noticed it on Hani's mutah video(which by the way was fantastic) and an article on the main site about Alawis revolting. The vast majority of Sunnis I have met are not ware of the Imami mainstream beliefs, forget the Nusayria. Now, I'm an ex-kharaji supporter, not gonna go in details. Back in those days, we learned about the beliefs of these people and were rather astonished. So let;s begin.

The key founder of this evil doctrine is Abu Shuʿayb Muḥammad ibn Nuṣayr. This individual was a disciple of the 10th and 11th imam. He was actually a ghali, and it's believed that  Abu Jafar Muhammad ibn Uthman excommunicated him. He at one point belived Al Hadi was divine and that he had sent him(ibn Nusayr) as a prophet.

Anyways,let's get down to the doctrine. By the way, all throughout history, there were known as the Nusayrriah, the term alawi only came about when the French came in. So, the key core belief is that Ali is Allah to them. He's part of an "trinity" composing of him, Salman al farsi Ra and the messenger of Allah(saws). so they say Muhammad was the name and Ali was the meaning and this is how they arrange this matter in all times up until this day of ours.
And the reality of the speech about the religion to them is ttat Ali is the Lord (Rabb), Muhammad is the Veil and Salman (al-Farsi) is the Door (Baab), and of their heads and noble ones said in poetic verse in the year 700H: I testify that there is no deity save Haydarah al-Anza' al-Bateen (meaning Ali). And no hijab (veil) save Muhammad al-Sadiq al-Ameen. And no path except (through) Salmaan, Dhul-Quwwat al-Mateen.

The Nusayria do not have masajid. They do not believe the 5 pillars of Islam are not obligatory. They're just metaphors for them. They don't fast in Ramadan, but they celebrate non-Muslim holidays like Christmas and Easter. The Nusayria believe in the lawfulness of alcohol and other intoxicants. They believe it's like a holy water in regards to Ali, kinda like the Catholics and Isa(as). They also believe in reincarnation, reminds you of Buddhism. Nusayris believe that we all started off as stars in the sky and eventually became humans. Good nusayris comeback as nusayris, and bad ones come back as normal Muslims or Christians. Women are not believed to have souls, thus the beliefs are not taught to them. They do not believe in the last day, they believe the world is eternal.

In sum, they're a ghulat offshoot of the mainstream Rafidah, who they themselves have declared them to be kuffar. If I remember correctly, Khomeini said they were considered actual Shia.
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

fgss

Re: A brief look into the doctrine of the Nusayris(Alawis)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 08:55:06 AM »
But many beliefs of ghullat or nusayris are now part of asna shari shia's fundamental beliefs.

The things that make anyone a god are clealry mentioned in Quran, Naml 59-65. http://quran.com/27/59-65

If anyone consider any of the things mentioned in those verses is ghali/nusayri.

This applys on both shias and sunnies.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 09:23:28 AM by Fahad Sani »
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

ShiaMan

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 01:48:26 AM »
But many beliefs of ghullat or nusayris are now part of asna shari shia's fundamental beliefs.

Such as??? Please explain which ones of the descriptions mentioned by Newbie, the Ithna Ashari beleive in?

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 09:51:31 AM »

Such as??? Please explain which ones of the descriptions mentioned by Newbie, the Ithna Ashari beleive in?

Weather or not you agree with it personally, Batini interpretations of the Qur'an, Tahreef of the Qur'an. Calling onto others besides Allah and believing they can bestow barakah.

Today, the vast majority of those who call themselves "Shia" are disbelievers. There's an ikhtilaf on the masses and the Awam however. The Zaydiyyah are moderate and considered Muslims, but they still have kharaji and mu'tazili leanings.

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 01:01:44 AM »

Weather or not you agree with it personally, Batini interpretations of the Qur'an, Tahreef of the Qur'an. Calling onto others besides Allah and believing they can bestow barakah.

Today, the vast majority of those who call themselves "Shia" are disbelievers. There's an ikhtilaf on the masses and the Awam however. The Zaydiyyah are moderate and considered Muslims, but they still have kharaji and mu'tazili leanings.

Exactly, jazak-Allah khair.
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 03:42:22 AM »

Exactly, jazak-Allah khair.

Wa iyyak. Akhi, we should get in touch. Do you have any messaging apps or social media like Twitter?