TwelverShia.net Forum

A religion of excuses and reactions

Ameen

Re: A religion of excuses and reactions
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2014, 11:03:43 PM »
Fadak was an issue, the first issue in your list. Take a look at your list and how you started of this thread. I am only responding to what ever is stated in this thread. so please don't accuse me of wasting anything.

Ameen

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2014, 11:07:59 PM »
You don't know when you challenged me??? LOL, this whole thread is an absolute challenge, is it not??? You are not stupid, are you??? To me you seem like an intelligent guy but just a bit stuck up, due the bitterness and hatred concerning Shiaism.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2014, 12:00:40 AM »
@ Ameen

Make a new thread and discuss Fadak.

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2014, 12:11:57 AM »
To me you seem like an intelligent guy but just a bit stuck up, due the bitterness and hatred concerning Shiaism.

To me you sound like a person who doesn't understand.

If you had any signs of intelligence you would have understood what the purpose of the thread is, you would have also opened another thread as instructed by ME the moderator of this forum.

Moreover, I personally think you're a coward who wishes to be banned.

Now anything you post in this thread under my post, WILL BE DELETED.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2015, 12:00:23 PM »
What is this?????
Slang and Cursing??????  >:(

Taha

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2015, 12:23:05 PM »
^ That would be my signature.

Some people were saying that Nikah Al Mutah is prostitution. Asma b. Abu Bakr did Mutah "during the time of RasulAllah". Thus, according to some people, Asma b. Abu Bakr is a prostitute (nau'dubillah). Since insulting a Sahabi is kufr .... May Allah curse those that call the Sahabah prostitutes.

:)

Farid

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2015, 02:41:22 PM »
In general, insulting a companion is not kufur.

Furkan

Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hani

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2015, 04:40:55 PM »

Some people were saying that Nikah Al Mutah is prostitution. Asma b. Abu Bakr did Mutah "during the time of RasulAllah". Thus, according to some people, Asma b. Abu Bakr is a prostitute (nau'dubillah). Since insulting a Sahabi is kufr .... May Allah curse those that call the Sahabah prostitutes.

Salam,

You should change that brother, turns out this attribution is incorrect.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2015, 07:42:15 PM »

sawaaiq

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2015, 10:46:47 PM »

So the Rafidha are making takfeer of Ali because he testified to the Iman of the shaykhan?!

sawaaiq

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2015, 10:59:29 PM »
Allah's (s.w.t) curse be upon those that call Asma b. Abi Bakr a hooker/prostitute.

And the ones who call her a kaafir, and her father and his wife?

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2015, 08:27:04 PM »
Why did 'Ali not rebel?
- Because he didn't want to make Fitnah
- Because no one supported him and a dead Imam is no good
- Because he was told patient by the Prophet

Khaled

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2015, 01:07:37 AM »
Why did 'Ali not rebel?

Why did Al-Hussayn رضي الله عنه go and take his family with him to Karbala even though he knew that him and his family we're going to be killed?  To show how oppressive Yazid is........  :o
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2015, 05:05:07 AM »
Why did 'Ali not rebel?

Why did Al-Hussayn رضي الله عنه go and take his family with him to Karbala even though he knew that him and his family we're going to be killed?  To show how oppressive Yazid is........  :o

I think the answer I got was to show that he was sincere or to show his sacrifice or that it was something that was ordained by Allah.

Abdullah Efendi

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2015, 05:27:44 AM »

Kafi li shia
http://gift2shias.com/2010/06/06/refutation-asma-did-mutah/

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2015, 12:16:49 AM »
Something I noticed is that some earlier Shia scholars said that the 2 daughters of Nabi (saw) that married Hazrat Usman (ra) were his step daughters, and that Prophet Muhammad (saw) only had 2. Now they're claiming that 3 of Hazrat Muhammad (saw) daughters are step only he only has one daughter.

Hadrami

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2015, 01:53:33 AM »
Something I noticed is that some earlier Shia scholars said that the 2 daughters of Nabi (saw) that married Hazrat Usman (ra) were his step daughters, and that Prophet Muhammad (saw) only had 2. Now they're claiming that 3 of Hazrat Muhammad (saw) daughters are step only he only has one daughter.
al kulayni said they were blood, not step daughters. Rasulullah shallalahu alaihi wasallam married to not just 1 but 2 disbelievers/hypocrites according to them. So why deny the daughters did the same?

al-Habib

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2016, 04:14:57 AM »
Whoever says Muhammad (S) had only one daughter is ignorant.  Surat-ul-Ahzab 33:59 is evidence to this.  It says, qul li azwajika wa BANATIKA.  The grammar of that verse indicates he (S) had 3+ daughters.  They also had to be by blood relation and not adopted/step daughers because the 4th verse of that same surah says, wa ma ja3ala ada3iya'akum abna'ukum.  Which means that your adopted sons aren't your sons (like Zayd (ra)) so we can assume the same for daughters.

Link

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2016, 10:31:45 PM »
^I do believe Prophet had 4 biological daughters, but if that verse is definite proof, why do people say "alnass" in verse 4:54 refers specifically to Mohammad alone?
Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.