TwelverShia.net Forum

Abou Hourayra work of refutation

scusemyenglish

Re: Abou Hourayra work of refutation
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2016, 04:29:02 PM »
&feature=youtu.be

Yesterday Moncef Zenati have make video . He talks about Abou Hourayra.

I have try to talk with Moncef Zenati since longtime . But without success...

Rather interesting. I hope videos about Abou Hourayra will multiply for washing internet of the hate against Him.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 04:47:11 PM by scusemyenglish »
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

scusemyenglish

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2016, 05:20:44 PM »
Hello.

There is this incredible hadith reported by Abou Hourayra. What do you think about the isnad.

Acording to Abou Hourayra the messenger (puh) says.

"The last generation of this community will curse the first generation of this community"

And see this hadith come true. for example, See the Mouawiya's grave... He is protected for not be desecrated...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

In the same hadith there is this prediction.

" The religion will be studied NOT FOR ALLAH but for other goals"

We are a good example for this prediction with Adnan Ibrahim who "learn" the religion but obviously not for Allah. This Jahyl who defame Abou Hourayra he don't know the messeger (puh) throught Abou Hourayra has anounced jahyle like him...

ISNAD:Hadith reported by Tirmidhi . He says this hadith is gharib.
In the isnad there are. Ramih Al Judhami, he is not known, but that is corroborated by proofs from Ali and this isnad is include Al Fraj Ibn Faddalah, and in other reported by Al Tabarani by Awf Ibn Malik, the isnad include Abd Al Hamid Ibn Ibrahim.

Do you know scholares who considers this hadith like an authentic narration???
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 05:30:41 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2016, 04:35:43 PM »
I suppose you know Bernard Henry Levy... This man is probably the most powerful in France... This french jew want to make an "islamic reform". He had said it's the main goal of his life...

He had made an programme in one public channel this mounth. When he talks about some hadith which must be "neutralized" . It's his words... He adds it's the disease of Islam

http://replay.publicsenat.fr/vod/bibliotheque-medicis/invite-bernard-henri-levy/bernard-henri-levy/195871

See to 31 minutes.

And when you see in some jewish websites, why they considere Islam like an anti-semitic religion? We see very much hadith up to Abou Hourayra...

For them Abou Hourayra is a target. It started with orientalist like Goldzinger...

For example Abou Hourayra reports the hadith when the messenger talk about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and obviuously other sahaba talk abouth the muslim victory..

So we understand why they want to "neutralized" Abou Hourayra 's hadith...

Because Abou Hourayra he was not submitted to the jewish influence...

Bernard Henry levy wants to make an islamic reform on the back of Abou Hourayra. Little like FELIX MARQUARD , Felix Marquard is the jew who is near the jahyl ADNAN IBRAHIM! And Felix Marquard want to turn ADNAN IBRAHIM KNOWN

See it's a video onto Felix Marquard. See at 25 minutes the brother talks about the link between Felix Marquar and the  big jahyle Adnan Ibrahim.

as usual, as always everything happens in France for the better or for the worse ...    which is starting in France, for the better or for the worse finished by touched the rest of the wold . 
That is why it's important that French muslims lean to the good side!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:11:41 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2016, 04:55:20 PM »
Another proof that people against Abou Hourayra are under jewish influence.

Mohamed Louizi. This man is completely... I prefer not insult Him because I know he make many trial  He like very much make complaint, file a complaint with jewish lawyer  ... He is a real big jahyle. When you see his blog you see he is a real DON QUIXOTE.

It's him in France who has translated  the "study" from Abu rayah the king of jahyl with his stupid study saying "Abou Hourawa was converted to Islam during... Omar' khalifa hahahaha.

This poor man has based his ""study"" on the hadith from WAQIDI the infamous liar saying "Abou Hourayra had 33 or 39 years when he becomes muslim". But  Abou Raya and Mohamed Louizi they have not says that EVEN WAQIDI the liar has always considered that  Abou Hourayara was sahaba. In brief a big, a magnificient whatever... I have never see that.

But as always, Mohamed Louizi who has made many pictures in his stupid blog against Abou Hourayra is also with jew and sionist.

Because Mohamed Louizi the man who says Abou Hourayra was under jewish influence M.Louzi  HIMSELF is near jew power ...

Mohamed Louizi  make many trials against muslims in France. Me I know him because he defame Abou Hourayra . But his Lawyer is RICHARD MARKA. Richard Marka defend sionisme , he is a lawyer against Hijab in france, he has defended Dominique strauss khan, he has defended FEMEN, and Mohamed Louizi the man known for have defame Abou Hourayra.

Richard marka He hates Islam.

His work against Abou Hourayra is very known and many people believe it...

So Like Adnan Ibrahim we see all man against sunna are under jewish influence if they had lived during the time of Yazid. All they woud have be slaves of Yazid.

In any case all those Jahyl was announced in lot of hadith from Abou Hourayra.

All of that is to say that they are very big hypocritical.

Another thing at the last mount Mohamed Louizi has said. "Abou Hourayra was against DOGS" hhahahahaha  Funny when you know that Abou Hourayra has reported many hadith sahih saying if you are careful with dogs you can go the janna...

Brief a big Whatever but with a good audience... with the help of mass media...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:00:21 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2016, 07:39:30 PM »
For Dogs.

Many sahaba had reported hadith on dogs. It must not be in the house.

But there is one ahad hadith from Abou Hourayra in this subject.

Is the hadith about the drool of dog.

Me I'am Maliki.

And us in the madhab of Imam Malik we says the dog is pure, clean.  And if the drool of the dog touch you. You can also do the salat!

So Imam Malik had understood  that this hadith about drool of dog is not linked with the Odo purification for salat.

This hadith from Abou Hourayra is linked with another thing... My Iman in my masjeed says me may be it's linked with the unseen.

And apparently as always the morden science gave reason to Imam  Malik. Because the drool of dog is FULL OF BACTERIUM.

Sorry it's difficult for me to explain because of my english. But see Iman Malik about this hadith For me it's the better fatawa on this subjetc. Also see articles from Atheist saying the drool of dog is very very dangerous.

Once again this hadith mocked by jaylian.is confirmed by the modern science.

And this specific hadith don"t mean that muslims don't like dogs, and it's not a proof for say "We can't do salat if the drool of dog touch you" acording Imam Malik  :)

In brief they say anything. When jahyl people talk it's terrible.

That is the real meaning of this hadith.

Abou hourayra reports

i testify that i heard prophet asws say that when a dog licks a vessel , wash it 7 times
[sahih ibn maja, albani, vol 1, page 129, book of taharat, chapter when dog licks washing the utensil]

But when you are a jahyl from a sect... You cant' understand because many hadith from Abou Hourayra are linked with the unseen. The reason can't always understand it. Like the hadith with talking shoes...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 07:53:34 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2016, 07:57:15 PM »
Inshallah when I whould have the time I will talk about 2 INCREDIBLE VERY INCREDIBLE hadith from Abou Hourayra. From the book of Yusuf WABYL

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2016, 01:04:09 PM »
Maybe in my refutation I will talk at the end about the personnality of those who defame Abou Hourayra. For showing their hypocrisy...

For example with the help of the jew lawyer Richard Marka. Mohamed Louizi, the man who defame Abou Hourayra, is "in fight " against this Masjid. He wants to turn off this Masjid. He fight this majid like DON QUIXOTE.

I'm very sorry to talk about him but look the polution of those who are against Abou Hourayra. he is against this masjid where you can see this sister who begins muslim.

Mohamed Louizi in his stupid study he has surrounded the name of Abou Hourayra with stars of David...  I think it's on his slapping face he should have draw stars of David...

When He not defame Abou Hourayra he defames this masjid...

He is very scholary man... mostly when he quotes AL WAQUIDI  like one reference... When I think he has said in mass media " We must reformed Islam"...

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:11:14 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2016, 04:48:05 PM »
I 'm sorry to talk about those people. But I need to off my chest.

There is also this man who defame Abou Hourayra.

It's Mohamed Sifaoui.( There is lot of MOHAMED in this field...) He becomes very very very rich and known  because He defame Islam in mass media.

The worst he has written a stupid book where he defames Abou Hourayra.

See this extract of his  stupid book.

https://books.google.fr/books?id=GOdcCvmjM-MC&pg=PT26&dq=abou+hourayra&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwifqqCngJPLAhUDthoKHavWDPgQ6AEIJzAC#v=onepage&q=abou%20hourayra&f=false

He says "Abou Hourayra is the base of the fundamentalism" For Sifaoui for break down Fundamentalism He call all people to strick Abou Hourayra!

This man is very very near the French gouvernment... And he is always in mass media.

Look his face soubhanallah... he has the same face like Salman Rushdie... See the malediction/cuse of Allah on their face...

With his face and his kippah and his friends like Adnan Ibrahim And Mohamed Louizi they want to bring doown Islam on the back of Abou Hourayra...

He has the same face and the same career that Salman Rushdie. The only difference is Just that  Salman Rushdie with his face of woodlouse he got married with a model. "fortunately" for Him He has offensed Islam if not...

Defame Islam is the "luck"  of their wretched life...

But don't worry .When People they will know that Abou Hourayra has reported more of 30 predictions and that Abou Hourayra was against Banu Ommeyad. that will finish! Nobody will listen them when they will talk about Abou Hourayra.

They will receive tomatos.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 05:10:06 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2016, 12:01:08 AM »
For improve the atmosphere

There is this funny hadith linked to our life.

In French

D'après Abou Hourayra le prophète (psl) a dit: « L'heure ne surviendra pas tant que les gens ne se mettront pas à bâtir des demeures qu'ils orneront comme on orne et brode des vêtements d'apparat.»

My own translation: Houses will be decorated like you embroider your dress

Reported in Al Adab Al Mufrad by Bukhari . Acording Sheikh  Al Albani it's an HASAN narration

We see this prediction come true . In our life and with the trend of the interior Design, COCOONING Design etc... We see  that also with program in TV etc...

I don't want people think that Abou Hourayra has only reported sad hadith!  ;D

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:18:08 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2016, 02:51:50 PM »

If someone know how improve "visual indentity" for pdf-format please contact me.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2016, 12:10:22 AM »

I understand you Farid when you said " I have no time for respond "

Me too it's very difficult to deal with all...

But that was announced by Abou Hourayra!

The messenger (puh) says:

"The Last Hour will not come before time contracts, a year being like a month, a month like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour, and an hour like the kindling of a fire."

sahih narration.

See explanation of Ibn Hajar.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2016, 02:41:30 AM »

If someone know how improve "visual indentity" for pdf-format please contact me.

What do you mean by visual identity?

scusemyenglish

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2016, 02:53:29 PM »

What do you mean by visual identity?

My goal is brodcast this refutation the most possible on internet for when one muslim make reseah on Abou Hourayra He find in first instance good things on Abou Hourayra. Not things froms shias or others...

I hope that websites those who will brodcast  it.  will propose it for read in their website BUT also in pdf format because this permit a better brodcasting online.

I have see that with the ""work""" of Mohamed Louizi. In forums, Shias in one click they put all the PDF of this Jahyle Mohamed Louizi.  And it's very efficient for brodcast doubts...

So I used arguments never seen in this refutation. Thoses who will read it would want cornered/monopolized Abou Hourayra.

Because only a made man can says " Abou Hourayra says true when he talks about the futur BUT he lies when he talk about his time or the islamic creed..".  It's totaly illogical... not to mention Said Ibn Moussayb and the fact that KAAB EL AKHAB has contributed to build the symbol of palestinian resistance, Masjid Alaqsa etc......

In brief nobody will believe those against Abou Hourayra after read this refutation.

BUT if I introduce that on "OPEN OFFICE" with pictures badly cut. using a basic " TIME NEW ROMAN"  it's not credible...

The most important for the moment is "how convert this refutation in PDF FORMAT"

Just to give an indication. I want to improve the visual quality of this refutation a little like that ------> http://mahajjah.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/al-burhan.pdf

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2016, 03:46:46 PM »
Learn to work with LateX, the best way to create pdf's. It does have a little bit of a steep learning curve, but it pays dividends.
You don't have to download anything to start learning, overleaf.com does everything online

scusemyenglish

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2016, 10:35:39 PM »
Learn to work with LateX, the best way to create pdf's. It does have a little bit of a steep learning curve, but it pays dividends.
You don't have to download anything to start learning, overleaf.com does everything online

Barak Allah ou fik Iwill see that !

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2016, 12:21:32 AM »
SAID IBN MUSSAYB HAS DENOUNCED OMMEYADE WAR CRIMES

Said Ibn Mussayb said: " when the fist troubles  has appeared no one sahaba of battle of Badr has survived.

When the second fitan appareared no one sahaba of Al Hudaybiya have survived."

AL Baghawi says:" the fist troubles was the Othman death. the second troubles was the Battle of Harra"

see: Sharh Al sunna t 14 p 395 with the verification of Shu'ab Al Arna'aut.

The battle of Harra is when Yazid has invaded Medina. Many sahaba are dead.  (Obvioulsy that was announced by Abou Hourayra when he says "the ruin of my oumma will be caused by young of Quraysh")

We must know that with his attitude of repulse against khalifes the grand son of Abou Hourayra has open this tradiction of opposition against khalifs .

Because for preserv the real islamic creed . Said Ibn Mussayb was the first to say no for save the real sunna.

In this same tradiction we find.

Imam Malik who was hit by Abbaside khalife.
Imam Shafiri  he was persecutated by Aroun Rashid because he was banu hisham.
Aboui Hanifa was in jail.
Hanbal ibn hambal was also persecutated.
etc etc etc.

This tradiction of resistance for save the sunna has continued until IBN Taymiya who was dead in jail.

So when we say Abou Hourayra has "preserved the sunna". He has protected the sunna even after his death because it's with the education given to his grandson, Said Ibn Moussayb, that this tradiction of opposition agaisnt khalif, for save sunna, was established.

In fact we can see Said Ibn Mussayb was the """"spiritual son"""" of Ibn Taymiya.

But I must noted one thing. All scholars of Ahlou Lsouna was in opposition with Ommeyades and Abbaside SINCE the grand son of Abou Hourayra.

ALL... EXEPT the Shia mahdi . Him he has prefered to escape to tunnel...
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 12:35:15 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2016, 01:04:39 PM »
The consecration for the indigenous "MO-HA-MED" Louizi.

His articles is related, since last month, by the website of the  Jewish Defense League...

Him has surrounded the name of "Abou Hourayra" with stars of David. see the first page-- http://mlouizi.l.m.f.unblog.fr/files/2009/07/iltaitunefoisuninfodsurlechemindedamas.pdf

But now is HIM who has his face with star of David above  his face...

http://www.liguedefensejuive.com/mohamed-louizi-pourquoi-jai-quitte-les-freres-musulmans-2016-01-23.html

Souban Allah!

The reader  will see WHO is under "Jewish Influence"...
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:06:15 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #57 on: February 29, 2016, 11:40:23 PM »
If you want more information about the hadith of " Lands of arabs was covered of forest and rivers.  And this land will become covered of forest and rivers"

You can see the explanation of Arreefi in this short videos.

Arreefe talk about experts. It's true you can see that in more atheist web site.  ;)

There is another hadith from one another sahaba but he don't talk about "All arab lands" he talk only of the town of TABOUK... and in this hadith there is no reference about the past contrary to the hadith of Abou Hourayra. As usual Hadith of Abou Hourayra are often more precise that other sahaba I have lot of exemple ( the hadith with prediction of Ottoman Empire for example" ;) the hadith with prediction of ottoman empire will be one of fireworks of my refutation).

It's more precise because Abou Hourayra had a perfect memory. wHEN you know the messenger (psl) had a gift for talk. And often we find this prophetic gift through Hadith from Abou Hourayra.

In this video you see also prediction About Shirk. This hadith is from Abou Hourayra and It's him who report lot of hadith about Jahyle for Exemple see the hadith in the top of this page.

PS: Areefee talk Also About the hadith of JIBRIL at the beginning. My conclusion is that Abou Hourayra was the witness of the apparition of Jibril. He has seen Jibril in his Human form.

etc etc etc...

Inchallah I will do a prospecting online for see muslims who know how made videos in the same quality that the video of Areefe but just with hadith from Abou Hourayra. For showing the perfect knowledge of Abou Hourayra.  ;) If you know someone don"t hesitate

« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 12:42:26 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2016, 12:44:21 AM »
sorry it's an error please remove it  ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 12:46:06 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2016, 11:06:35 AM »
On Said Ibn Mussayb.

For know his life.

Apparently,  He was a great friend  of  'Alî Zayn Ul 'Âbidîn Ibn Al Husayn Ibn 'Al. If you have more information about that... send me it.
( I have seen that here...)

http://sunnisme.over-blog.fr/article-sa-id-ibn-al-musayyib-m-94-l-un-des-7-fuqaha-de-medine-77647032.html

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and