TwelverShia.net Forum

Does Mullah Majlisi Deserve La'na?

Rationalist

Does Mullah Majlisi Deserve La'na?
« on: August 05, 2016, 01:01:50 AM »
I asked a question to about the incompleteness of the Quran whether la'na can be applied to such person who holds this belief.

Here is what Shiaman said:

Q:Would you send lana on those who say the Quran is incomplete? One would think every Muslim would declare such a person to be a non-Muslim.
Shiaman: Absolutely. I send la'an on all those who believe in the incompleteness of the Quran. Now your turn to say la'an on the enemies of the AhlulBayt whoever they may be.

Shiaman admits - Majlisi is the one legit name that has commented on the tahreef in the Quran. His opinions are his own and by no means  mean that all shias hold this belief.

However, later his view say...

But I hold back from calling them kaafir or doing takfir on them. Let me ask you this question. There are plenty of Muslim women who do not do hijab and even say they do not agree with it even though it is written in the Quran. Are they kafir? Denying something that is in the Quran - I am not sure if that is disbelief or disobedience.

Rationalist

Re: Does Mullah Majlisi Deserve La'na?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 03:37:49 AM »
No replies from ShiaMan?

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 02:19:18 AM »
No replies from ShiaMan?

:D what do you expect? You know very well that shia like him are all hypocrites. Him cursing one of the greatest and respected shia scholar? No way.

Rationalist

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 04:51:53 AM »
Quote from: Rationalist on July 21, 2016, 02:55:00 AM
So this includes al Kuylani and Mullah Majlisi?
Sure if they held such a belief. However narrating a quote from someone and holding the same belief are different.
Refer to the quote I inserted above. He did agree to it, but then later he said Mullah Baqir's Majalisi's belief on an incomplete Quran in current times in well known. So this makes me wonder if he under taqiyyah or not when he replied saying 'if they held such belief'.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 06:31:08 AM »
It's called double standards. Secondly he does deserve la3nah. He legislated the Majoosi holiday of nowroz, takfired the Sahaba, hardcore Safavid palace scholar who butchered Muslims.

May the curse of Allah be on Al Majlisi and Ismail I and may Allah raise them with their messiah Abu lulu(la).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 06:33:06 AM by أبو ماريا المرزم »
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 01:22:16 AM »
If you read this carefuly and doubt that this man is already accursed, then I believe nothing can convince you otherwise.

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/08/27/the-reviver-of-zorastrian-majoosi-elements-under-the-cover-of-tashayyu-shiism/

This man is responsible for of making the already heretical version of Imamism in the 16th century even worse, I mean the likes of al-Sadooq would have cursed him.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 12:00:00 AM »
The Twelvers quote the hadith of the two weights Quran and Sunnah. Then they curse the 3 Calipahs claiming they didn't understand the second weight. Yet they still ask us to unite. So now for the sake of unity are Sunnis allowed to ask Allah to remove the mercy from Mullah Baqir al Majalisi and still try to strive for unity with the 12er Shia?