TwelverShia.net Forum

Why we call them "people of fitna"?

ShiaMan

Re: Why we call them "people of fitna"?
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2016, 08:54:07 PM »
Wow..So we have a potential terrorist and a terrorist sympathizer here. Thanks for exposing yourself. So this is how you justify terrorism by Shia terrorists. Killing innocent Sunnis, due to acts of Khawarij. 
Sunnis aren't hypocrites like you and your propagandist Mullahs, we condemn killing of any innocent human being, regardless of their belief or religion.
wow - you really are paranoid. Shias are being killed in Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Bahrain, Lebanon, Yemen and yet all you can say is OMG, they are coming to get us. I guess when you were growing up, Shia were the BOOGEYMEN and your fear still continues. I think they have medication for paranoia.

And there even reports that they were created by Iran and Bashar, to keep bashar in power, otherwise Bashar had been gone long before.
yes, it is true. Iran created ISIS to keep Bashar in power.

In other news, shias bombed near janat-ul-baqi too. As a matter of fact, every Muslim ever killed has been killed by shia. You have lost all credibility dude.

And their methodology is of Khawarij, they make takfeer of Muslim rulers we don't. Infact they are your counterparts, since your methodology against the Rulers matches them. SO its you people and your likes, joining the ranks of those dogs of hell-fire.
Again, no credibility left. you have completely lost the plot.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2016, 12:42:12 AM »
Wow..So we have a potential terrorist and a terrorist sympathizer here. Thanks for exposing yourself. So this is how you justify terrorism by Shia terrorists. Killing innocent Sunnis, due to acts of Khawarij. 
Sunnis aren't hypocrites like you and your propagandist Mullahs, we condemn killing of any innocent human being, regardless of their belief or religion.
wow - you really are paranoid. Shias are being killed in Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Bahrain, Lebanon, Yemen and yet all you can say is OMG, they are coming to get us. I guess when you were growing up, Shia were the BOOGEYMEN and your fear still continues. I think they have medication for paranoia.
Sunnis are also being killed in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Bahrain, Syria, lebanon, Yemen, etc. Its apparent that you have no intellectual capability to discuss thing in a rational perspective, this is how dumb propagandists are. You chose to save your face. Good for you.

ShiaMan

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2016, 01:06:53 AM »
Sunnis are also being killed in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Bahrain, Syria, lebanon, Yemen, etc. Its apparent that you have no intellectual capability to discuss thing in a rational perspective, this is how dumb propagandists are. You chose to save your face. Good for you.
Care to guess on the ratio of shia:sunni killings?

learning boy

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2016, 01:26:21 AM »
Are you delusional Noor Us-Sunnah? Please, you must be better then this. It is the only way we can function as a society between sunni's and shia's. The way you speak shows complete lack of any coherence whatsoever...

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2016, 01:38:09 AM »
Are you delusional Noor Us-Sunnah? Please, you must be better then this. It is the only way we can function as a society between sunni's and shia's. The way you speak shows complete lack of any coherence whatsoever...

Seems the facts didn't go down well with you as well.

ShiaMan

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2016, 01:55:05 AM »
What facts are you referring to?
More sunnis are being killed by shias than the other way around? Really?

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2016, 02:19:12 AM »
What facts are you referring to?
More sunnis are being killed by shias than the other way around? Really?

Again, dumb questions. Let me quote what I said in the initial post.
Khawarij killed both Shias and Sunnis, but the Shias took an undue advantage of this and they killed innocent Sunnis labeling them as Wahabis. I dont find Rafidah different than Zionist.

ShiaMan

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2016, 07:31:11 PM »
Khawarij killed both Shias and Sunnis, but the Shias took an undue advantage of this and they killed innocent Sunnis labeling them as Wahabis. I dont find Rafidah different than Zionist.

You also said:

we can reach a happy conclusion if you agree ISIS, Al-Qaida, Taliban, ASS, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi are all khawarij. No arguments from me.
Also, do you think the character "Imam Ali" on this forum is a kharji?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2016, 11:16:12 PM »

You also said:

we can reach a happy conclusion if you agree ISIS, Al-Qaida, Taliban, ASS, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi are all khawarij. No arguments from me.
Also, do you think the character "Imam Ali" on this forum is a kharji?

Fortunately not.