TwelverShia.net Forum

Ameen come discuss a topic of your choice

Ebn Hussein

Re: Ameen come discuss a topic of your choice
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2015, 03:17:27 AM »
It's not about "throwing". Christians also have their "explanations". We are talking about shirk WORSE than the shirk of trinity. Yes, some Rawafid who do NOT hold those beliefs mentioned might be excused, but saying that those who DO hold those beliefs are excused merely due to justifying it, then this opens the door to excuse all sorts of heresies. You as a Hanafi should know that, for the Ahnaf are the harshest when it comes to the takfir on the Rafidah, even for much LESSER things that have been mentioned.

wonder why i have the impression that shia in iran view shafi'i as the least harsh against them? You are the harshest bro :D In this issue im with you though, lets not get overboard with excuses for the knowledgable shia or their scholars as for ignorant laymen, thats a different story.

Because they are Shayatin akhi, misusing some poems of Imam al-Shafi'i where he praised the Ahl al-Bayt (as if this is unique to al-Shafi'i!), and CONCEALING his other poems and fatwas where he attacks the Rafidah. I am a Shafi'i myself, it's the second biggest Sunni Madhab in Iran and Shafi'i scholars are one of the harshest scholars against the Rafidah, just look at their works, the likes of Abu Na'im al-Isfahani etc.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Furkan

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2015, 03:24:50 AM »
It's no wonder shafis being harsh since the heretic safavids killed many people in Persia (Iran)
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hadrami

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2015, 04:19:45 AM »

Because they are Shayatin akhi, misusing some poems of Imam al-Shafi'i where he praised the Ahl al-Bayt (as if this is unique to al-Shafi'i!), and CONCEALING his other poems and fatwas where he attacks the Rafidah. I am a Shafi'i myself, it's the second biggest Sunni Madhab in Iran and Shafi'i scholars are one of the harshest scholars against the Rafidah, just look at their works, the likes of Abu Na'im al-Isfahani etc.
what i meant was why you guys are seen as the least harsh? is it because mainstream shia dont know what your scholars stand for or they are just playing stupid? For example, al-haytami was shafi'i scholar right? we know shia dont like him, although they love to quote his book :D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 04:23:13 AM by Hadrami »

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2015, 04:30:03 AM »
We are NOT being seen as least harsh, Akhi. As I've explained, they merely MISUSE some quotes of Imam al-Shafi'i (while omitting other statements of him, like the one in my signature) to champion their own religion, their scholars and more knowledgable know very well that Imam al-Shafi'i and the Shafi'is in general hate the guts of the Rafidah.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ameen

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2015, 01:43:45 AM »
We are NOT being seen as least harsh, Akhi. As I've explained, they merely MISUSE some quotes of Imam al-Shafi'i (while omitting other statements of him, like the one in my signature) to champion their own religion, their scholars and more knowledgable know very well that Imam al-Shafi'i and the Shafi'is in general hate the guts of the Rafidah.

How do they misuse??? What is the meaning of Rafidah and where did this word emerge from??

Furkan

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2015, 02:08:19 AM »
Really Ameen, really?
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2015, 02:12:44 AM »
Found this: http://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa8168

In general it says that Adam was created with the light of Ali, and not by Ali himself since his flesh didn't excist yet (he wasnt born yet). Or something like that ( My brains don't want to give any space to this weird concept, alhamdulilah :) )

Don't know any background detail about this rubish explanation on that site.

Well get some background details then. Look into matters before putting them forward and discussing them. Otherwise it's jahalath based on gossip and rumours.

Furkan

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2015, 02:15:58 AM »
Dude I was one of the lesser people who wanted an explanation yet you yell at me. Haha

Anyway, it's kufr lvl 9000 since this concept clearly contradicts the fact that ONLY Allah can create.

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2015, 02:17:35 AM »
Really Ameen, really?

If you can't make yourself usefull by positive contribution towards this thread then just keep quiet.

Ameen

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2015, 02:19:20 AM »
Dude I was one of the lesser people who wanted an explanation yet you yell at me. Haha

Anyway, it's kufr lvl 9000 since this concept clearly contradicts the fact that ONLY Allah can create.

Talk is cheap and that's all you seem to have.

Furkan

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2015, 02:22:08 AM »
Alright mr.shia, explain this divine concept of your twelvth imam who is in hiding.

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2015, 02:28:46 AM »
All of this need to be addressed by qualified scholars I suppose, I just stay away from Takfeer because this is what the Sunnah teaches and recommends...

The Ithna-`Ashari cult is truly drowned to their noses in troublesome un-Islamic beliefs, anyone who joins them has certainly placed his Akhirah in great danger.

And I suppose we believe in the same about you. So where do we go from here??? All I see here is a one sided opinion, nothing more and nothing less. What's been put forward is absolute nonsense. We don't call upon anyone apart from Allah but it seems to me that Ebn Hussein is desparate to put down the Shia. This is extremism at its most high, based on prejudice. May Allah guide him.

Ameen

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2015, 02:33:04 AM »
Alright mr.shia, explain this divine concept of your twelvth imam who is in hiding.

Well first of all I asked brother Ebn Hussein for an explanation of why he thinks Shiaism is a religion of Satan and also a religion of shirk. He said that it was none of my business what he thinks and believes in. So what do you say???

Furkan

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2015, 02:34:26 AM »
I say: answer me

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2015, 02:37:15 AM »
All of this need to be addressed by qualified scholars I suppose, I just stay away from Takfeer because this is what the Sunnah teaches and recommends...

The Ithna-`Ashari cult is truly drowned to their noses in troublesome un-Islamic beliefs, anyone who joins them has certainly placed his Akhirah in great danger.

And I suppose we believe in the same about you. So where do we go from here??? All I see here is a one sided opinion, nothing more and nothing less. What's been put forward is absolute nonsense. We don't call upon anyone apart from Allah but it seems to me that Ebn Hussein is desparate to put down the Shia. This is extremism at its most high, based on prejudice. May Allah guide him.

I disagree, you do call on others other than Allah.

As for this thread, you wasted it with such a dumb narrow minded topic. Enjoy your topic, I'm out.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2015, 02:38:22 AM »
Hani, kindly answer my question on the first page, please.

Jazak'Allah.

Gimme an example

Some Shia (according to AntiMajos) says they believe their Imams created man or human beings and control the nature of life. We know Allah (SWT) is in complete and command of his creations not the creation itself.

And which Shia are these??? Also any references??? Or is this tale also based on gossip and rumours???

Optimus Prime

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2015, 03:01:00 AM »
Hani, kindly answer my question on the first page, please.

Jazak'Allah.

Gimme an example

Some Shia (according to AntiMajos) says they believe their Imams created man or human beings and control the nature of life. We know Allah (SWT) is in complete and command of his creations not the creation itself.

And which Shia are these??? Also any references??? Or is this tale also based on gossip and rumours???

There is a video where your own scholars make such claims.

Wanna' see?

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2015, 03:07:57 AM »
I believe the idea of imams controlling all atoms is called Wilayah-al-Takwiniyya (if anyone knows more about it). I think it's related to the video that, here's what I found out about it.

Wilayah Takwiniyyah: which means guardianship by creation. This means God grants certain abilities to certain chosen humans due to their nearness to Him, to influence this world and to perform what we call ‘miracles’, all by the Leave and Permission of God. The Shia believe that the Imams of Ahlul-Bayt (a.s) enjoyed the highest level of this Wilayah.
http://www.askthesheikh.com/do-shias-really-believe-that-the-imams-have-control-over-the-entire-universe/

So according to the author, Allah Paak made the universe, Ahul Bait (a.s), ect. After Allah (ج) made everything, He (ج) gave the power of ruling everything to the Ahlul bayt (kinda like demi gods). So according to his Shia mind, Allah is still in control for making Ahlul Bayt, it's just that Ahlul Bayt runs everything in the world (I'm curious what Imam Ali a.s would say if he heard this disgusting kufr ::)).

I'm just curious at this point how Ameen is still Shia at this point, all the questions he has and hasn't come with have been answered.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 03:29:35 AM by Bolani Muslim »

Furkan

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2015, 03:28:43 AM »
Wilaya takwiniya is God creating imams and imams creating us, According shiite naration.

“last words?”

Hadrami

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2015, 04:45:07 AM »
i wonder how many shia know about this belief? Or is it only concealed among the elite/scholars?