TwelverShia.net Forum

Ameen come discuss a topic of your choice

Furkan

Re: Ameen come discuss a topic of your choice
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2015, 04:49:06 AM »
Hmm, I will ask 2 rafidis today. Will Let you know what their answer is.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ameen

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2015, 09:54:40 PM »

Ask to learn and to know and not to criticise and condemn. Discuss to share inormation and not to cause mischief. Please do let me know about the out come and you haven't answered my question.

Furkan

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2015, 10:36:49 PM »
Ameen, you earlier on said this:

How do they misuse??? What is the meaning of Rafidah and where did this word emerge from??

Suddenly you do know what rafidah means:

Ask to learn and to know and not to criticise and condemn. Discuss to share inormation and not to cause mischief. Please do let me know about the out come and you haven't answered my question.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ameen

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2015, 01:09:06 AM »
Ameen, you earlier on said this:

How do they misuse??? What is the meaning of Rafidah and where did this word emerge from??

Suddenly you do know what rafidah means:

Calling someone a Rafidi or a particular sect Rafidah is one thing but what does the word Rafidah mean and where and how did it emerge???
Any positive contributions from you Mr??? Or are you just a side kick???

Ameen

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2015, 01:17:25 AM »
All of this need to be addressed by qualified scholars I suppose, I just stay away from Takfeer because this is what the Sunnah teaches and recommends...

The Ithna-`Ashari cult is truly drowned to their noses in troublesome un-Islamic beliefs, anyone who joins them has certainly placed his Akhirah in great danger.

And I suppose we believe in the same about you. So where do we go from here??? All I see here is a one sided opinion, nothing more and nothing less. What's been put forward is absolute nonsense. We don't call upon anyone apart from Allah but it seems to me that Ebn Hussein is desparate to put down the Shia. This is extremism at its most high, based on prejudice. May Allah guide him.

I disagree, you do call on others other than Allah.

As for this thread, you wasted it with such a dumb narrow minded topic. Enjoy your topic, I'm out.

We don't call upon anyone apart from Allah. And I agree with you that this is a dumb narrow minded topic but it's Ebn Hussein who believes in it. Most of your threads are dumb and narrow minded but I know you are hesitant when it comes to others. What, you've had enough already???

Hani

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2015, 01:22:09 AM »
Al-Raafidah is a late term use by the Muslims to describe those who claim to be Shia to `Ali yet reject the Caliphate of the Shaykhayn and accuse them of evil things and disown them. It literally means "the rejecters" and they became distinctly popular for it as no other Muslim group ever rejected the Shaykhayn except this sect and the Ummah has consensus over the legitimacy of the Shaykhayn's Caliphate. The early term used to describe this group was "al-Sabaa'iyyah" in reference to `Abdullah ibn Saba' the creator of their sect and the one who produced the idea of Wasiyyah, you will find the very early Muslims using the term "Sabaa'iyyah" to refer to them but this changed after the revolution of Zayd ibn `Ali bin al-Husayn since he was the first to give those individuals this name.

Another weak opinion states that it was Rasul-Allah (saw) himself who called them Raafidah but this is not accepted as the narrations are weak (although good in number).

Those who were known as the Raafidah and they are mainly the Imaamiyyah of our days, as a reaction later produced narrations stating that this was an honorary term, and that their Imam praised them by calling them Raafidah.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2015, 01:24:19 AM »
We don't call upon anyone apart from Allah. And I agree with you that this is a dumb narrow minded topic but it's Ebn Hussein who believes in it. Most of your threads are dumb and narrow minded but I know you are hesitant when it comes to others. What, you've had enough already???

You don't fool anyone but yourself, it's actually Mutawatir that you call on other than Allah, the disagreement is whether you deserve to be classed as Mushrikeen or whether an excuse can be given because of the intention of these callers.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear