TwelverShia.net Forum

Anthology of Messenger (saws) about Persian and Irak

scusemyenglish

Anthology of Messenger (saws) about Persian and Irak
« on: July 17, 2016, 07:57:37 PM »
Salam

Like you know Shia they used signs about end of time for demonized Ahlou Lsounna, Saoud etc... and introduce them like true Muslim.

As if, after they have stolen our sunni hadith for proved their deviant creed, they wanted to steale our sunni hadith  about modern time for justified their geostrategic attitude.

Little by little according to my time I will introduce you Insh'Allah because I think it 's the moment for stop this manipulation.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:00:25 PM by scusemyenglish »
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

scusemyenglish

Re: Anthology of Messenger (saws) about Persian and Irak
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 08:28:04 PM »
It was narrated that Abu Bakr Siddiq said:

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) told us: 'Dajjal will emerge in a land in the east called Khorasan, and will be followed by people with faces like hammered shields.'"

Chapter: The tribulation of Dajjal, the emergence of 'Esa bin Maryam and the emergence of Gog and Magog
Sunan Ibn Majah

The name Khorasan is Persian and means "where the sun arrives from." The name was given to the eastern province of Persia during the Sassanid Empire.

Source wikepedia.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:32:00 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 08:33:14 PM »
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:

The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

Sahih Muslim

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 08:38:52 PM »
WHERE IS ISFAHAN?

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 11:44:58 PM »
Narrated Anas ibn Malik:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said:

" The people will establish cities, Anas, and one of them will be called al-Basrah or al-Busayrah. If you should pass by it or enter it, avoid its salt-marshes, its Kall, its market, and the gate of its commanders, and keep to its environs, for the earth will swallow some people up, pelting rain will fall and earthquakes will take place in it, and there will be people who will spend the night in it and become apes and swine in the morning."

Grade sahih as per El Albani.

Reported in  Sunan Abi Dawud 4307

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:47:35 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 12:11:52 AM »
Iran's Jewish community in Esfahan: We 'feel at home'

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/11/middleeast/iran-jews-esfahan/

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 08:46:11 PM »
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Iraq will withhold its dirhams and qafeez (a measurement of grain), Syria will withhold its mudds and dinars, and Egypt will withhold its irdabb and dinars, and you will return to where you started, you will return to where you started, you will return to where you started.” The flesh and blood of Abu Hurayrah bear witness to that.

Al-Bukhaari (3180) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: How will you be when you are not able to collect any dinars or dirhams? It was said to him: On what basis do you say that will happen, O Abu Hurayrah? He said: By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Abu Hurayrah, (I learned that) from the words of the most truthful one (i.e., the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)). They said: What did he say? He said: “The covenant granted by Allah and His Messenger (to the dhimmis) will be transgressed, so Allah will make the hearts of ahl adh-dhimmah so bold that they will withhold the jizyah they are supposed to pay.”

An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

There are two views as to what is meant by Iraq and the other regions withholding (money and grains). The first view is that what is meant is that they will become Muslim, so the jizyah will be waived from them, and this is something that already happened.

The second view – which is more well-known – is that what is meant is that the Persians and Romans (Byzantines) will seize control of these lands at the end of time, and they will prevent the Muslims from obtaining these things.

Nawawi was able to know that since many centuries.
But not able to know that it's the Messeger (saws) who "was frowed" in sourate Abassa...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:54:23 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 08:04:36 PM »
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not come to pass before the River Euphrates dries up to unveil the mountain of gold, for which people will fight. Ninety-nine out of one hundred will die (in the fighting) and every man amongst them will say: 'Perhaps I may be the only one to remain alive."'

Another narration is: "The time is near when the River Euphrates will dry up to unveil a treasure of gold. Whosoever may be alive at that time, should not take anything of it."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

So this hadith show that this land since the death of Ali is a land of Fitna and its peak it't for the futur...

ps: Accordind to our scholars it's not the oil.
Euphrase will dissapears litterraly. and this tresor will be here literraly.

The NASA seems confirmed this view because Euphatre dicrease more and more.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/wrcr.20078/abstract

Our Scholars are above all others scholars of other groups. Because the majority of them have said "it's the oil" But it's not forbid to take oil.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 08:09:40 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

fgss

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 07:04:18 AM »
GOOD WORK.

That's why there are many similarities b/w Jews and Iranians.

Older Khorasan also include parts other than Iran. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khorasan_Province
But jews who will support dajjal will come mostly from Irani khorasan as per hadith. From other parts of Khorasan people will come in support of Mahdi. There is also a hadith on that.

The older Persian province of Khorasan included parts which are today in Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. Some of the main historical cities of Persia are located in the older Khorasan: Nishapur and Tus (now in Iran), Merv and Sanjan (now in Turkmenistan), Samarkand and Bukhara (both now in Uzbekistan), Herat and Balkh (now in Afghanistan), Khujand and Panjakent (now in Tajikistan). In its long history, Khorasan knew many conquerors and empires: Greeks, Mauryans, Arabs, Seljuk Turks, Safavids, Baloch, Pashtuns and others.
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

scusemyenglish

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 02:55:39 PM »
GOOD WORK.

That's why there are many similarities b/w Jews and Iranians.

Older Khorasan also include parts other than Iran. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khorasan_Province
But jews who will support dajjal will come mostly from Irani khorasan as per hadith. From other parts of Khorasan people will come in support of Mahdi. There is also a hadith on that.

The older Persian province of Khorasan included parts which are today in Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. Some of the main historical cities of Persia are located in the older Khorasan: Nishapur and Tus (now in Iran), Merv and Sanjan (now in Turkmenistan), Samarkand and Bukhara (both now in Uzbekistan), Herat and Balkh (now in Afghanistan), Khujand and Panjakent (now in Tajikistan). In its long history, Khorasan knew many conquerors and empires: Greeks, Mauryans, Arabs, Seljuk Turks, Safavids, Baloch, Pashtuns and others.

Bro, Honestly I 'm very very very sad to do that.

Because I was an supporter of Iran and Shia before. But when I have discovered the true about Them it's was one of the worst political dissulisionnement of my life...

And since I have start my work about Abou Hourayra I have discovered this reality about Persian.  And the manipulation of Imran Ossein and Shia conspyracy because they want to demonized Arabs and our scholars .

But Our Hadith are clear. Persians it's worst USA according to our hadith . Because the messengers saw has made many compliments for Westerners.

Please someone can contact those who refute Imran Hossein for share this topic?

About Khorassan I believe that concerned the current area of Iran.

Because insh'Allah I will share an another HAdith showing the Dajjal before fight Muslim of Nejd, Mecca and Medina he will be everywhere in Iran
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:05:38 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 04:48:09 PM »
In fact the opinion of Ibn Kathir it's the first apparition of Dajjal will be in Isfahan in  a district called Al Yahûdiyyah .

But at the begginig his "daawa" will be discreet. At the beginning he will say "I am a Prophet then he will say Im god"

I think after his first appearance in Iran he will go to khorassan for find strong men ( it's well known this area his an area of strong men) and invade all nation.

But we have an another hadeet about Iran

Abou Hourayra said

""The Anti-Christ will camp at Khooz and Kirmaan with people whose face are like harmmered shield" -

Note: Khooz and Kirmaan are in modern Iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khuzestan_Province

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerman_Province

So for sum up. I believe.

The first appearance of Dajjal will be in Ispahan with Jew.

Then he will go to the current or former khrorrassan OR both for find strong men. May be strong men will be attracted by Him.

With his strong army he will go the khooz witch touched Irak and to Kerman in the center of Iran to find another followers.

Then he will go fight real Muslim in arabic peninsula. who have the good aquida . And the knowledge for to be strong against him.

With that we understand why Imran Hossein the shia says "Dajjal is an metaphor of Westerners"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:52:36 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

fgss

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 07:35:15 PM »
Yes. I can understand your feelings.

But not every Irani will follow dajjal. there is also a hadith which says forces from khorasan will come in support of Imam Mahdi a.s. So there will be Iranians among group of Imam Mahdi. Also many other countires are preparing for coming of dajjal including saudi arabia, UAE. Allah know best who will be on whose side.

Till 16th century Iran was a sunni state. May be in future again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam

ALso iran produced many great scholars of Islam.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Persian_scientists_and_scholars

Today I heard about one great saint of Iran, Hazrat Shah Naimatullah Wali (1330–1431). Which is famous for his future predictions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shah_Nimatullah_Wali

Khorasan is important. I think main purpose of IS-IS, Da"ish and other groups is to get control over these areas. Also istanbol (Qustuntuniya).

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal). http://www.sunnah.com/abudawud/39/4

إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

scusemyenglish

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 08:23:58 PM »
Bro honestly I don't think those who did this movies have any knowledge.

Honestly, since I have discovered shiisme I am very suspiciouse towards conspiracy theorie.

I followe an imam in France near of scholars saying to be wary toward conspiracy theorie. We must stick our text without go above.

Because Shia used this conspiracy theorie. for example they used the hadith about fear in Nejd for demonized Saoudi while this hadith has no link with saoudi accordind to our scholars since many generations...

But look their propaganda...

Now, Me I want dallill proof before talk.

I noticed Saoudi is one of the most peacful contrie in the wold since many century. It's not a land of fitna.

Not a land of fitna. Obviously many saoudi will follow dajjal but Mekka and Medina will be preserved and we must follow our schollars from banu tamim.

Saoudi have many default but it's the land of tawhid before all.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:27:17 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 08:52:52 PM »
I'm supiciouse because.

Theire goal it's to explain to classic sunni who knw nothing.

" Look how saoudi falsify Islam now. Look what they are doing in Mecca etc..."

And with their sillogysm shia says.

"Look if Now Islam is falsified? It's the proof we can falsify Islam??? no? So now I will explain you the true history of Islam ... etc..."

So brother, look how with this starting point with Illuminaty, they can conduct muslim to their deviant creed. Based on conspiracy theory...

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 09:08:07 PM »
Imam Muslim reported  that Asma Bin Abou Bakr adressed Al Hajjaj Ibn Youssouf ( the killer of his son AbdallahIbn Zoubayr)

" The Messenger saws said "From Thaqeef wil come a liar and a great slaughterer" (...) It's you!"

And where El Hajja Ibn Youssouf lived?

He lived in his town buit by him in Irak, the town of WASIT.

"In 702 al-Hajjaj founded the city of Wasit, situated midway between Basra and Kufa, where he moved his seat. "
Wikipedia

This Demon announced by the Messenger saws has not find better land that Irak for installed him...

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

fgss

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 12:11:16 PM »
Right. We have to follow only authentic ahadith of Prophet s.a.w.w. Not conspiracies of either Iran or saudi.
Both are creating conspiracy theories against eachother. Both are right in few things and wrong in other.

Saudi is a pure tawhid state no doubt but its government is not pure islamic. Kingship is itself a fitna. When Imam Mahdi will come he will be caliph and will demolish all kingdoms, First of saudi arabia.

There will also be some fitnas in saudi just before and after the coming of Mahdi.

Illuminati and also freemasons both are organizations which are working since centuries and preparing the world for dajjal. Jews and protestant christians are behind both. Their purpose is to develope a system which will benefit dajjal. Thier main weapon is illusions and magic.

Dajjal will do only deceptions, as illuminati is doing all over the world following his footsteps.

With respect to dajjal most important places are Iran, Iraq, Syria and Israil.

this link contain alot of information about end of time.
http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/Majorsigns.html
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 12:37:37 PM by Fahad Sani »

fgss

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 01:00:13 PM »
70,000 jews from isfehan will support and follow dajjal.

On the eve of the Islamic Revolution in 1979, 80,000 Jews lived in Iran. In the wake of the upheaval, tens of thousands of Jews, especially the wealthy, left the country, leaving behind vast amounts of property.

Today, Iran's Jewish population is around 10,000 which is the second largest in the Middle East, after Israel.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/iranjews.html

Actually relation b/w jews and shias is very old. Most of the narrations in shia books about mahdi are actually characteristics of Dajjal. And they are jews and shias who are waiting desperately for their mahdi/dajjal.
Let alone consider this book https://www.al-islam.org/kitab-al-ghayba-book-occultation-sheikh-an-numani

Their theories are mostly similiar.
THE MESSIAH OF THE JEWS – THE MAHDI OF THE SHIA

fgss

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 01:13:42 PM »
Also there is a narration, but dont know it is authentic or not.

The Messenger of Allah Sallahu Alahi wa Salaam said "The Dajjal will not appear until the people become negligent in talking about him, and until the Imams abandon talking about him on the Minbars."(narrated in Majma Al-Zawaid)

They are shias who talk very little about dajjal. May be due to the fact that there are no more than few narrations about him in their books.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 04:42:37 PM »
I think if Dajjal will appears in Iran-Irak and not among westerners it's because westerners have many qualities and it's not a good land for the "Daawa" of Dajjal RATHER the land of Iran and Irak will be particulary adapted for Dajjal.

Contrary to Westerners who have many qualities.

Because the messengers saws said:

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The Last Hour would come (when) the Romans would form a majority amongst people. 'Amr said to him (Mustaurid Qurashi): See what you are saying? He said: I say what I heard from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ). Thereupon he said: If you say that, it is a fact for they have four qualities. They have the patience to undergo a trial and immediately restore themselves to sanity after trouble and attack again after flight. They (have the quality) of being good to the destitute and the orphans, to the weak and, fifthly, the good quality in them is that they put resistance against the oppression of kings.

sahih Muslim

And the area of Iran Irak is parliculary adapted for shirk because:

from Ibn 'Abbas, regarding the saying of Allah, Most High: Alif Lam Mim. The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land (30:1-3)" he said: "Ghulibat wa Ghalabat (defeated and then victorious)." He said: "The idolaters wanted the Persians to be victorious over the Romans because they too were people who worshiped idols, while the Muslims wanted the Romans to be victorious over the Persians because they were people of the Book. "

sahih

I think the concept of Shirk is particulary important among Iranian etc.. While Westerners when they become muslim, they know the concept of only god etc..

By the way according to Ibn Kathir Westerner will become muslim it's possible to imagine they will fight with arabs Dajjal.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 04:44:16 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 04:48:30 PM »
For sum up the Dajjal will "choose" the most adapted land for his daawa. And the land which will be the most adapted in terme of Shirk, civil war, ingnorance, etc... will be this land.

And I think that we show today it's just the beginning... Because the hadith about euphrate is also terrible for the futur...

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and