TwelverShia.net Forum

Are Shias Really Grateful to Imam Hussain (ra) for Saving Islam?

Mythbuster1

Re: Are Shias Really Grateful to Imam Hussain (ra) for Saving Islam?
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2018, 11:47:02 AM »
"divine imams are so divine that one couldn’t stop his wife from getting abused or couldn’t stop himself being martyred even tho he knew the time of death......A big fat LOL"

Are you serious? Tell me who goes off topic and thread. You boys violate any principle and break any rule, you can say what ever you like and want and that's how it is, have you boys got a free pass or certificate to do, say and behave as you please. No check and balance! what, the admins and mods are.there just to select and pick certain fish.

"while them sahaba ra are blessed from their mere mention in the Quran"

Where in the Qur'an are these Sahaba mentioned and praised?

"You got 1 fairytale imam living in hiding like the sun behind the clouds"

😀 You've probably forgot that there are also two others hiding like the sun behind the clouds according to your description, Jesus and Khizar. Any loving thoughts for these two? 😊

"yet not even an inkling of any sign of divine Imamate leadership in the Qur'an"

😀 Already commented on this, there's plenty in the Qur'an but it just doesn't suit you. 😊

"when did the sahaba ra ever let millions die"

Come on, are you serious? They didn't let millions die but killed and allowed hundreds if not thousands to be killed. Jamal, Safeen, etc. It's all there let alone Malik and his clan or Hussain and his family and followers.

Off topic? It’s a serious rebuttal to the false accusations flying in your sects ideology, does the truth hurt? It’s no point being divine if one cannot protect ones own spouse.......think about it.
Sahabas ra were much better at least they wouldn’t let no one harm their families.
It’s no insult it’s for you to ponder over.

Sahabas ra are praised in the Quran trust me it’s not hard to pull out the CLEAR verses on that subject compared to pulling out divine Imamate verse😉

No Isa as is NOT HIDING He was raised up to the heavens as Allah swt clearly states in the Quran  He was also an appointed prophet as Quran testifies to it.
Your hidden imam was put into hiding by his close shia and then in a cave without no divine authority or mention of such an important issue that you are comparing to a known prophet clearly mentioned in the Quran.

NO YOU HAVE NOTHING APART FROM CUT VERSES AND YOUR OWN COMMENTARY.........BIG FAIL😂

Ok.....imam Hussein ra.....who called him? It was kufan shiites who called him to his death and then abandoned him as is the typical case with shiites throughout history.

Kaafir nawaira deserved it alhamdulillah, but that is not millions it’s just 1, if you can count.

Jamal and siffeen was done by khawarij and your ancestors the sabaites they loved to create fitna and yes thousands were martyred.

Now back to the point I made on shia imam Mahdi, he is not gonna come out until there are 313 real Shiite followers, my argument is millions and millions of Muslims have been killed and yet this Shiite Mahdi still won’t come out until he has 313 followers even if Muslims are dying and being killed by kuffar, now that’s just stupid it doesn’t even make sense and your comparing this scared guy to a prophet raised up by Allah swt???🙃

Where’s the logic or aql in that?
Isa as is a known figure in history Shiite Mahdi is only known to shiites.

iceman

« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2018, 03:14:13 PM »

Off topic? It’s a serious rebuttal to the false accusations flying in your sects ideology, does the truth hurt? It’s no point being divine if one cannot protect ones own spouse.......think about it.
Sahabas ra were much better at least they wouldn’t let no one harm their families.

Sahabas ra are praised in the Quran trust me it’s not hard to pull out the CLEAR verses on that subject compared to pulling out divine Imamate verse😉

No Isa as is NOT HIDING He was raised up to the heavens as Allah swt clearly states in the Quran  He was also an appointed prophet as Quran testifies to it.
Your hidden imam was put into hiding by his close shia and then in a cave without no divine authority or mention of such an important issue that you are comparing to a known prophet clearly mentioned in the Quran.

NO YOU HAVE NOTHING APART FROM CUT VERSES AND YOUR OWN COMMENTARY.........BIG FAIL😂

Ok.....imam Hussein ra.....who called him? It was kufan shiites who called him to his death and then abandoned him as is the typical case with shiites throughout history.

Kaafir nawaira deserved it alhamdulillah, but that is not millions it’s just 1, if you can count.

Jamal and siffeen was done by khawarij and your ancestors the sabaites they loved to create fitna and yes thousands were martyred.

Now back to the point I made on shia imam Mahdi, he is not gonna come out until there are 313 real Shiite followers, my argument is millions and millions of Muslims have been killed and yet this Shiite Mahdi still won’t come out until he has 313 followers even if Muslims are dying and being killed by kuffar, now that’s just stupid it doesn’t even make sense and your comparing this scared guy to a prophet raised up by Allah swt???🙃

See what I mean, you're all over the place. You don't stick to the thread and discuss according to the topic and post what is related to the subject. You boys let yourself loose and you start to bring in a mixture of things to make the thread chaotic and to cause confusion. You can't and won't stick to the subject and discuss one issue and matter at a time. In fact you don't want to discuss at all. Discussion is not your thing when your intention and aim is to undermine the other. You don't respond and address to what ever is being said. You only pick and choose what you want and comment on what suits you.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2018, 04:11:39 PM »
See what I mean, you're all over the place. You don't stick to the thread and discuss according to the topic and post what is related to the subject. You boys let yourself loose and you start to bring in a mixture of things to make the thread chaotic and to cause confusion. You can't and won't stick to the subject and discuss one issue and matter at a time. In fact you don't want to discuss at all. Discussion is not your thing when your intention and aim is to undermine the other. You don't respond and address to what ever is being said. You only pick and choose what you want and comment on what suits you.

I answered what you asked from your previous post, can you read? Or do you do selective reading?

Lol now let’s get out quickly as I can and blame him for changing topics before he asks more questions I can’t answer........typical cop out😂👍

As expected you come out with many questions and when answered you or your kind do a 🏃‍♂️ 😂😂😂😂😂

iceman

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2018, 12:43:50 PM »
https://youtu.be/HNYbEDn4M_4

Not all people in this forum understand the language that Sheikh was speaking. Why don't you summarize it.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2018, 03:42:12 PM »
https://youtu.be/HNYbEDn4M_4

Hahaha Maulana ishaq another back street mullah who has no bearing in Islam who isn’t a SCHOLAR either 😂😂😂😂

I wouldn’t waste my time watching him😉👍

iceman

« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2018, 09:22:01 PM »
Hahaha Maulana ishaq another back street mullah who has no bearing in Islam who isn’t a SCHOLAR either 😂😂😂😂

I wouldn’t waste my time watching him😉👍

Even your own kind who seem to start to disagree with you and speak differently and otherwise all of a sudden become BACK STREET MULLAHS  There's absolutely no way around you guys, is there. You have no principles or standards to begin with. So it's a no win situation no matter which way you go or look at it. CARRY ON PLAYING AROUND! Have fun.

iceman

« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2018, 09:33:09 PM »

Start a separate thread rather than bringing in material which is irrelevant and by all means I'll discuss it. Don't turn the thread into a mixture which you normally do.

With all due respect towards the Sahaba since you've brought them in we clearly know want went on after Muhammad s.a.w. As soon as they got into authority and gained power violence and threatening behaviour was used against the Muslims. Muslims turned harsh and hard on Muslims and they fought each other. And by all means give me the verse which you can so easily pull out in praise of them.

iceman

« Reply #248 on: August 04, 2018, 10:04:05 PM »
"No Isa as is NOT HIDING He was raised up to the heavens as Allah swt clearly states in the Quran  He was also an appointed prophet as Quran testifies to it"

Why didn't Allah bother to mention this in the Bible? The Bible is the Book of God by Muslims as well as Christians, can you prove to the Christians from their book that Jesus wasn't crucified?

"Ok.....imam Hussein ra.....who called him? It was kufan shiites who called him to his death and then abandoned him as is the typical case with shiites throughout history"

It was the kufan Muslims who called him. The same Muslims who gave their allegiance to Muawiya. Syria and Iraq were under Muawiyah's control and these were supporters of Muawiyah who learned of Yazeed's ways and weren't happy with that.

It was the sixth Caliph of the Muslims and the Muslim governor Ubaydallah Ibne Ziyaad and the Muslim army who killed Hussain and his Shias.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 10:09:44 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2018, 11:23:16 PM »
"Jamal and siffeen was done by khawarij and your ancestors the sabaites they loved to create fitna and yes thousands were martyred:

Jamal was done by Aisha along with certain Companions of the Prophet s.a.w. on demand of killers of Usman brought to justice. Safeen was also done for the same reason by certain Companions especially Muawiyah. Since when did the individuals become my ancestors?

iceman

« Reply #250 on: August 05, 2018, 12:07:05 AM »
Don't look for excuses and hide behind them when it comes to Jamal, Safeen and Karbala. Surely Shias can't be behind everything, or were they really that strong and powerful. Blame the actual people who were involved and responsible.

"Now back to the point I made on shia imam Mahdi, he is not gonna come out until there are 313 real Shiite followers, my argument is millions and millions of Muslims have been killed and yet this Shiite Mahdi still won’t come out until he has 313 followers even if Muslims are dying and being killed by kuffar"

It's got nothing to do with 'HE went into hiding and HE won't come out' Its down to the will of Allah and when he (Allah) decides. So put this 'HE' to rest.

"now that’s just stupid it doesn’t even make sense"

Jesus went into occultation, why and what for? What's the purpose and reason? Does this make any sense to you? Is there anything that makes sense to you?

"and your comparing this scared guy to a prophet raised up by Allah swt???"

If he's scared just because he's in occultation then he's not the only one. You have two others in occultation, are they scared too?

"Where’s the logic or aql in that?
Isa as is a known figure in history Shiite Mahdi is only known to shiites"

But the occultation of Jesus is only known to Muslims through the Qur'an, why not others who came before?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #251 on: August 05, 2018, 04:52:16 PM »
Even your own kind who seem to start to disagree with you and speak differently and otherwise all of a sudden become BACK STREET MULLAHS  There's absolutely no way around you guys, is there. You have no principles or standards to begin with. So it's a no win situation no matter which way you go or look at it. CARRY ON PLAYING AROUND! Have fun.

Well better than your kind in any way shape or form but ishaq wasn’t no scholar 😂👍 keep trying mate👍

We have standards and we are showing you them but you jump onto unknown mullahs and YouTube personalities lol

You get what you ask for😜👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #252 on: August 05, 2018, 05:00:53 PM »
Start a separate thread rather than bringing in material which is irrelevant and by all means I'll discuss it. Don't turn the thread into a mixture which you normally do.

With all due respect towards the Sahaba since you've brought them in we clearly know want went on after Muhammad s.a.w. As soon as they got into authority and gained power violence and threatening behaviour was used against the Muslims. Muslims turned harsh and hard on Muslims and they fought each other. And by all means give me the verse which you can so easily pull out in praise of them.

Yea sure I can pull many out but I already posted a verse in praise of them.......answer to that first.

The rest is your fake unauthentic history cos you have like I said before an inner hate of saqifa and sahaba ra, it shows in your posts stands out like a sore thumb.

And yet no CLEAR sign of divine Imamate beings chosen by Allah swt........you can’t even produce a clear verse in praise of such unlike the praising of sahaba ra.

Oh boy😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2018, 05:13:59 PM »
"No Isa as is NOT HIDING He was raised up to the heavens as Allah swt clearly states in the Quran  He was also an appointed prophet as Quran testifies to it"

Why didn't Allah bother to mention this in the Bible? The Bible is the Book of God by Muslims as well as Christians, can you prove to the Christians from their book that Jesus wasn't crucified?

"Ok.....imam Hussein ra.....who called him? It was kufan shiites who called him to his death and then abandoned him as is the typical case with shiites throughout history"

It was the kufan Muslims who called him. The same Muslims who gave their allegiance to Muawiya. Syria and Iraq were under Muawiyah's control and these were supporters of Muawiyah who learned of Yazeed's ways and weren't happy with that.

It was the sixth Caliph of the Muslims and the Muslim governor Ubaydallah Ibne Ziyaad and the Muslim army who killed Hussain and his Shias.

1) are you a Christian? So I can explain it to you?
What utter rubbish!
Leave the Christians out, the fact Isa as is mentioned in both bible and Quran that’s enough evidence.........where on Allah swt’s earth is the Mahdi mentioned or hinted in the Quran?? You have to take that theory or idea from unauthentic books instead.

Isa as= a real person backed by Quran and bible a prophet

Mahdi= a made up figure with made up powers no mention from Quran

It doesn’t take a genius to work out the above.......unless your a 12’r.😜

Lol yes kufan hypocrites in their thousands begged for him to come and they would support and fight with him..........the rest is there in history as is the case with Shiites.........they got scared and left him to fight himself with his women and children.👍

Your kind are the killers of ahle baith ra you pledge fake allegiance and then when it comes to fighting you cower back home and lock your doors, typical rafidhi trait, now think for a second no wonder your kind never got to rule an Islamic empire or were EVER in power maybe because you never was on truth and nobody wanted to die for a fake cause like divine Imamate.😉

Mythbuster1

« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2018, 05:20:51 PM »
"Jamal and siffeen was done by khawarij and your ancestors the sabaites they loved to create fitna and yes thousands were martyred:

Jamal was done by Aisha along with certain Companions of the Prophet s.a.w. on demand of killers of Usman brought to justice. Safeen was also done for the same reason by certain Companions especially Muawiyah. Since when did the individuals become my ancestors?

Was it? She ra did want justice but for starting a fight? No mate it was the sabaites your ancestors with the khawarij who caused the fitna.

The Saba’ites were the originators of the Shia faith. Generations later, these Saba’ites would branch out into the various Shia sects we know of today: the Druze, Bohras, Nizaris, Zaydis, Jarudis, Sulaymanis, Butris, Ismailis, Kaysaniyyas, Qaddahiyyas, Ghullat, Aga Khanis, Ithna Asharis, Usoolis, Akhbaris, Shaykis, and so on.

So yes your ancestors mate😉👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #255 on: August 05, 2018, 05:42:40 PM »
Don't look for excuses and hide behind them when it comes to Jamal, Safeen and Karbala. Surely Shias can't be behind everything, or were they really that strong and powerful. Blame the actual people who were involved and responsible.

"Now back to the point I made on shia imam Mahdi, he is not gonna come out until there are 313 real Shiite followers, my argument is millions and millions of Muslims have been killed and yet this Shiite Mahdi still won’t come out until he has 313 followers even if Muslims are dying and being killed by kuffar"

It's got nothing to do with 'HE went into hiding and HE won't come out' Its down to the will of Allah and when he (Allah) decides. So put this 'HE' to rest.

"now that’s just stupid it doesn’t even make sense"

Jesus went into occultation, why and what for? What's the purpose and reason? Does this make any sense to you? Is there anything that makes sense to you?

"and your comparing this scared guy to a prophet raised up by Allah swt???"

If he's scared just because he's in occultation then he's not the only one. You have two others in occultation, are they scared too?

"Where’s the logic or aql in that?
Isa as is a known figure in history Shiite Mahdi is only known to shiites"

But the occultation of Jesus is only known to Muslims through the Qur'an, why not others who came before?

Yes Shiites ancestors the sabaite and khawarij were the fitna mongers👍

He is a fake figure created by your kind so how can we leave something that is a lie to Allah swt? Are you feeling alright mate? You cannot provide evidence from Allah swt that He is alive yet you want us to believe in such lies?

Epic fail😂

Isa as isn’t in occultation lol he isn’t hiding anywhere on earth like some fake imam, sense tells me Allah swt has spoken about Isa as and the bible........yet where on earth is the Mahdi mentioned in hiding?? Not even Sunni books will help you here so you rely on reports of so called representatives and liars to create a divine figure in shiism, which you will only find in shiism history and books.😉

Allah swt backs up Isa as but who backs this hidden imam guy( apart from shia)?
You can’t compare a figment of imagination to someone that is real and did live, no contest.

Your standards are abysmal, you believe in some alien divine concepts that are not in Quran, you believe in a divine figure still living that is not mentioned in the Quran but you are quick to point out the similarities of such an unknown figure to a prophet.....who is mentioned in Quran and whom Allah swt speaks of.

I would love to see what they put in your water before you drink it😂😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2018, 05:51:31 PM »
So you're telling me that someone else was responsible for Jamal and Safeen but the ones who raised arms against your 4th rightly guided Caliph of the Muslims, the ones who actually fought Jamal and Safeen were innocent? 😀 Some joke you have here.

Someone else caused fitna and the important personalities decided to play along with it, they couldn't see it coming. Are you saying they were blind or not wise enough? What are you trying to say and implement here? Lets sort this out first.

iceman

« Reply #257 on: August 05, 2018, 06:56:05 PM »
Was it? She ra did want justice but for starting a fight? No mate it was the sabaites your ancestors with the khawarij who caused the fitna.

The Saba’ites were the originators of the Shia faith. Generations later, these Saba’ites would branch out into the various Shia sects we know of today: the Druze, Bohras, Nizaris, Zaydis, Jarudis, Sulaymanis, Butris, Ismailis, Kaysaniyyas, Qaddahiyyas, Ghullat, Aga Khanis, Ithna Asharis, Usoolis, Akhbaris, Shaykis, and so on.

So yes your ancestors mate😉👍

She ra wanted justice, right. So she decided to gather support and raise arms against the 4th Caliph, right. Some way of getting justice. But justice for who and what? And I thought you said it was the sabaites and the khawarij who caused the fitna, so what was her role and Talah in this?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #258 on: August 05, 2018, 08:48:09 PM »
So you're telling me that someone else was responsible for Jamal and Safeen but the ones who raised arms against your 4th rightly guided Caliph of the Muslims, the ones who actually fought Jamal and Safeen were innocent? 😀 Some joke you have here.

Someone else caused fitna and the important personalities decided to play along with it, they couldn't see it coming. Are you saying they were blind or not wise enough? What are you trying to say and implement here? Lets sort this out first.

Don’t need to sort anything out it was a fitna from the past of which lessons have been learnt and it won’t affect my akhira my faith don’t depend on it.......but I know your kind was involved and started the killings (sabaites).😉

iceman

« Reply #259 on: August 05, 2018, 09:32:08 PM »
Don’t need to sort anything out it was a fitna from the past of which lessons have been learnt and it won’t affect my akhira my faith don’t depend on it.......but I know your kind was involved and started the killings (sabaites).😉

😊 Well you're jumping up and down as though you're life as well as your akhira completely depends on it. My kind were involved and started the killings? I hear that in almost everythin. Well they must be really intelligent and clever then if they can get and play around with fools like you 😀