TwelverShia.net Forum

Are Shias Really Grateful to Imam Hussain (ra) for Saving Islam?

iceman

Re: Are Shias Really Grateful to Imam Hussain (ra) for Saving Islam?
« Reply #260 on: August 05, 2018, 09:40:17 PM »
Don’t need to sort anything out it was a fitna from the past of which lessons have been learnt and it won’t affect my akhira my faith don’t depend on it.......but I know your kind was involved and started the killings (sabaites).😉

The Battle of the Camel, sometimes called the Battle of Jamal or the Battle of Bassorah, took place at Basra, Iraq on 7 November 656. The battle was fought between Ali ibn Abi Talib, who was the cousin and son-in-law of the deceased Prophet of Islam, Muhammad, considered the fourth Rashidun Caliph of the Sunnis and the first Imam of the Shias, and A'isha, the wife of Muhammad, Talhah and Zubayr who led the war against Ali claiming that they want to take revenge on the killers of the third caliph Uthman who was recently killed as a result of rebellion. Marking the second chapter of the First Fitna, the fateful battle ended with victory of Ali.

Where do you see my kind in there? 😊 Aisha, Talah and Zubayr, were they my kind, Sabaites or khawarij? Or did my my kind, sabaites or khawarij made fools out of them and got them to rebel? 😀

You've gone completely blind over this, haven’t you 😊 Close your eyes and continue to deny the open and exact truth.

iceman

« Reply #261 on: August 05, 2018, 10:32:44 PM »
Was Talah the cousin of Aisha? Did she want Talah to succeed Usman? But when she heard that Ali was sworn in as Caliph that disappointed her and this is where all of a sudden and out of the blue the excuse of bringing the killers of Usman to justice kicked in against Ali? Is this true or may be you'd like to clarify this.

iceman

« Reply #262 on: August 05, 2018, 10:40:21 PM »
When it comes to the killing of Usman they blame it on a character called Ibne Saba, when it comes to Jamal and Safeen they blame the Khawarij and or the Sabaites, when it comes to the killing of Hussain or firstly the Kufans who betrayed him they blame the Shia. Ask them this that was this character or these individuals so powerful and extraordinary that on each and every occasion they got the better of the Muslims and made fools out of the Sahaba along with Aisha that they couldn’t see it?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:41:28 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #263 on: August 06, 2018, 02:12:48 PM »
Was Talah the cousin of Aisha? Did she want Talah to succeed Usman? But when she heard that Ali was sworn in as Caliph that disappointed her and this is where all of a sudden and out of the blue the excuse of bringing the killers of Usman to justice kicked in against Ali? Is this true or may be you'd like to clarify this.

Theories assumptions and best guesses.......your really good at that😉👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #264 on: August 06, 2018, 02:24:19 PM »
When it comes to the killing of Usman they blame it on a character called Ibne Saba, when it comes to Jamal and Safeen they blame the Khawarij and or the Sabaites, when it comes to the killing of Hussain or firstly the Kufans who betrayed him they blame the Shia. Ask them this that was this character or these individuals so powerful and extraordinary that on each and every occasion they got the better of the Muslims and made fools out of the Sahaba along with Aisha that they couldn’t see it?

Lol yeah .......just like Imamah and your  kind from the time of Ibn Saba were being fooled in to believing such nonsense that you couldnt see it.😂😂👍👍

Even now to this day your ancestors  sabaites bamboozled you that much that you still think there is Imamate in the Quran.😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #265 on: August 06, 2018, 05:42:51 PM »
Lol yeah .......just like Imamah and your  kind from the time of Ibn Saba were being fooled in to believing such nonsense that you couldnt see it.😂😂👍👍

Even now to this day your ancestors  sabaites bamboozled you that much that you still think there is Imamate in the Quran.😂😂😂😂

Nothing positive or constructive, just childish behaviour 😊

iceman

« Reply #266 on: August 06, 2018, 05:44:19 PM »
Theories assumptions and best guesses.......your really good at that😉👍

Nope, reality and facts and what's black and white, that's all I give.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #267 on: August 07, 2018, 10:26:33 AM »

What’s up? Does the truth burn you?👍👍👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #268 on: August 07, 2018, 10:29:30 AM »
Nope, reality and facts and what's black and white, that's all I give.

Lol no reality you can provide on Imamate in the Quran mate.......been months and nothing clear it’s not even in black and white........it’s an alien idea with no reality or facts😉👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #269 on: August 07, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »

In your abysmal desperate attempts to portray Imamate in the Quran which you have failed miserably in providing any clear evidence.......it was Ibn Saba the guy who first came up with such nonsense, I ain’t wrong there am I?

Obviously you hearing the truth must burn hence you come out with stupid comments like above to make yourself look good.😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #270 on: August 07, 2018, 06:14:13 PM »
What’s up? Does the truth burn you?👍👍👍

Burn me? What, the truth? Well I don't really know because all I've got from you is childish behaviour, sarcasm and getting personal oh and plenty of funny faces.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #271 on: August 08, 2018, 04:30:06 PM »
Burn me? What, the truth? Well I don't really know because all I've got from you is childish behaviour, sarcasm and getting personal oh and plenty of funny faces.

😊

iceman