TwelverShia.net Forum

Are Sunnis Going To Hell?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Re: Are Sunnis Going To Hell?
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2018, 05:50:09 PM »
Show us single mutaqadim shia scholar that would say: disbelief in Imamah isn't kufr.

You would not find such.

But now, shias took other tactic. Religion that continuously evolving. Even Darwin would be shocked.

Lol. No Shi'a scholar, mutaqadim or muta'akhir, denies the kufr of Sunnis. They differed on how to treat them and their status in dunya, refer to my discussion with Muslim720 in the thread; usul al-deen or madhab?

If you know Arabic, I can link you to links and videos on this issue, so you don't have to rely on heretical nasibi websites like this and its sisters for information on tashayyyu.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

TURJUMAN

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 09:35:03 AM »
Them too. They will have their chance.

Let me make my position clear from now! After knowing the Imamiyyah shiism without any hindrance or mis-understanding, I hereby reject the (perceived) lordship of the Imams, their (perceived) infallibility, and their (perceived) divine attributes .

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 10:20:13 AM »
Let me make my position clear from now! After knowing the Imamiyyah shiism without any hindrance or mis-understanding, I hereby reject the (perceived) lordship of the Imams, their (perceived) infallibility, and their (perceived) divine attributes .

Well then we would say you are going to Hell.
محور المقاومة والممانعة